Enjoying Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and watched as Sadie milked the last few drips form his cock licked the tip clean then stood. She kissed me slipping her cum covered tongue into my mouth.

I left the happy couple with my phone number and an invitation to come see Robert and me.

I sat in my car rubbing my clitoris through my soft cotton shorts. I was so horny I was about to masturbate right here in the mall parking lot. I dropped my head across the steering wheel resting on my arm. I was still rubbing my clit thinking about Tom and how exited he was. I could almost feel his cock slam up into me as it had that firs time in the pool. I slipped my finger around the edge of my shorts and was working it into my very wet pussy. I was breathing hard when there was a knock on my window. I jerked my head up to see a security guard standing there watching me masturbate.

He was waving his finger in a circle telling me to run down the window. I did and leaned close to the door looking up at him.

He said "Are you alright lady?"

I pushed the door open turned side ways letting my soft shorts pull up into the crack of my pussy. I said "Fuck no I'm not alright. I so fucking horny I felt like masturbating. Do you mind?"

He said "No not al all. If I can be of any help?" He stopped talking and unzipped his trousers. I watched in total amazement as he pulled is thick black cock out and aimed it at me.

I said "I don't want to suck it I need to be fucked."

He said "Ok get out stand up bend over into the car and drop your shorts."

I did as he suggested and as soon as my ass was free he grabbed me by the hips and rammed his cock up into my wet pussy. He cock slipped into me easily and he took off in a rush to see who could get off first. I beat him by three minutes. But when he did cum it filled me up until it ran down my legs. This guy had a load like none other. When he was nearly done he pulled out and wiped his cock head on my ass. He said "Lady I'd love to fuck you sweet white ass some day. Come back any time."

I was so shaken I could hardly get out of the car. I made it to the bathroom where I douched and showered and brushed my teeth them fell asleep across the unmade bed.

I woke it was dark and there was someone pounding on the front door. I staggered down to the front door and opened it. There stood two policemen. One in uniform and one in street cloths. He did not have to speak I could see it in his eyes. He was here to deliver bad news. Robert was in the corner 7-11 store when it was robbed. Robert was shot and killed in the robbery.

It was nearly two weeks later after the funeral and all the relatives had come and gone when Tom and Sally showed up.

I opened the door and started to cry.

Beginning to live all over again: Next