All Comments on 'Enough is Enough'

by collegefantasis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Aweful

Does she deserve to be tortured? This is supposed to be reluctance. Not BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot hot hot

I love S&M but I also love Non-Con, and you brought them together awesomely. <3 Can't wait to read more.

Victoria_DresdenVictoria_Dresdenabout 9 years ago

Very well written! Good story.

cathercatherabout 9 years ago
I can't wait to read more!

I'm hoping there's a part two...

collegefantasiscollegefantasisabout 9 years agoAuthor
To the anon who said it was "aweful:"

The tags for this story are as follows: forced – anal – blackmail – humiliation – gangbang – reluctant – domination – forced oral – bdsm – bondage. The style of the story is very clear. Also, it's "awful," not "aweful." Thanks for reading! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nah, he was right...

It definitely was awful, but not because of the torture aspect. All the descriptions were extremely tacky in nature. It was like watching low budget porn being described. There was nothing hot, or sensual about it. They might as well have been in a trailer park humping on top of a dirty stove. Both would be equally gross in the description. Who uses the word vagina to turn someone on? Who lists actual penis length in inches? Read a romance novel, or something to get some practice with writing detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good material...

But badly written! The pacing was too quick and the whole story seemed like it had been put together as a ten minute surprise essay. Also she really doesn't deserve to be tortured like that by some entitled little frat boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unf

Oh fuck this is hot can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You got me soaked like DAMN

Fuck i'd give anything for this, but i want like 15 guys to fucking use me. What does a girl got to do to be tied down and fucked in like every hole. Drizzke me with cum like a doughnut. And im not a prude, i want my ass FILLED with cum, i want it filled and plugged up. Why is that so hard to find.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous