Enslaved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lookie there!" laughed the black man, pointing. "You like cock?" he asked.

Tim nodded, "Yes. I never have sucked, but I have always wanted to." He was resigned to the fact that it was going to happen, so might as well be honest.

Tina continued, "Rule #1, no teeth. Open your mouth wide, and use your lips and tongue. Rule #2, you have one of these--you KNOW what feels good. Do it to Victor's cock. Don't hold back. WORSHIP it, okay?" she said as she slapped the paddle into her left hand with a "SNAP".

Tim nodded quickly while the black man smiled and straddled Tim's face. Tina stood at the head of the bed. She grabbed his cock and lifted it up, putting his balls right above Tim's mouth.

"First, this man likes his balls sucked. Slick them up with your tongue, then suck!" she said, as the black man lowered his sac onto Tim's mouth. His balls were medium sized, and Tim licked them back to front, and side to side as they swung back and forth, bouncing onto Tim's lips and cheeks. They tasted sweaty and salty. Tim was surprised to be so turned on licking a man's balls. He kept licking. Then Victor lowered his sac into Tim's mouth, and Tim sucked them in. He watched the redhead tickle the head of Victor's cock as he sucked and massaged the balls in his mouth. They filled up his mouth, and he swished them side to side, moving his tongue in a continuous circle, all the way around his balls, watching Victor get harder and harder.

"Taste them, " Victor said deeply, "I will be emptying them into your mouth sooon boy!"

The thought of this turned Tim on so much that his cock cried for release. The redhead took some pictures of Tim sucking Victor's balls, and kept tinkering with the black man's cock. Tim was into it. Tina walked behind the bed, and got a shot of the balls in Tim's mouth, with Tim's hard cock in the frame.

"Wow, he good at this!" Victor said, grinning. "Let's see how he does with cock." He said while pulling his soaked balls out with a PLOP.

The black man raised up and moved back, bending at the hips to point his stiff cock at Tim's mouth. Victor's cock had grown pretty huge, and Tim could see the big black head, with a large slit, and a glop of precum hanging sloppily there as the redhead's camera flash kept going off. He thrust slowly forward.

"Just put your tongue in the slit," she teased, realizing that this Tim was a sick puppy, and wanted Victor's cock as much as her pussy.

Tim licked deep into his cock slit, and the precum oozed out and spilled over, onto his chin. He licked again, and again, each time going deeper into his piss hole, getting more precum. He was tongue-fucking this black man's salty cock slit, and it really turned Tim on. He felt his own hard cock twitch.

"Go deeper" Victor said, so Tim stiffened his tongue as the cock thrust forward slightly. He was amazed at how far his tonue went into Victor's cock hole. He did this for awhile, feeling Victor's head grow harder and larger around his tongue, tasting the sweat and pee inside.

"Suck just the head now" the redhead said playfully, while snapping more pictures.

The black man thrust forward slightly, putting the bulbous head right on Tim's tongue. Tim engulfed the head, sucking and penetrating his slit. This man was so hard, his head was like hard rubber! Tim sucked and licked it, enjoying such a large cock head. Tina snapped pictures of the black cock in Tim's mouth. Tim sucked, running his tongue around the base of the head, then penetrating the cock slit. He did this for awhile, as Victor started to gently pump his cock in and out.

Tina walked behind them, and once again roughly grabbed Tim's cock and stroked it a few times. Tim's body jerked, involuntarily pushing his head forward, and Victor's cock deeper into his mouth.

"That's nice--you're pretty good at this, for your first time." Victor said smiling, as he was hitting a rhythm.

Tim was so turned on he was on the verge of cumming. Victor kept fucking his face until he was hitting the back of Tim's throat. Tim was surprised that his gag reflex wasn't there. He usually had a pretty bad one, but this black cock was hitting the back of his throat with no problem. And Tina kept roughly stroking Tim's cock, but to prevent him from cumming, she was squeezing and lightly swatting his balls. After awhile, Victor removed his cock, and stood up over Tim's head. He turned around so that his cock pointed at Tim's feet. Tina let go of Tim's cock and walked around the bed. She lifted up Tim's head and shoved some pillows behind his neck, so that his head tilted back, and his mouth opened wide. Victor grinned and lowered his hard cock to Tim's lips, his balls resting on Tim's forehead. He bent his cock down and pushed it into Tim's mouth, this time going much deeper. Tina went back to stroking Tim's cock and swatting his balls--just enough to cause Tim to jerk, but no real pain. Victor's full cock was in Tim's mouth now, his cockhead down Tim's throat, his balls covering Tim's eyes. At this angle, he could fuck Tim's throat mercilessly. Tim sucked, wanting this as bad as Victor. As the cock went in and out, and penetrated Tim's throat, he gagged slightly, but resumed sucking hard. Victor slowly thrust his cock in and out of Tim's throat, and started to moan. Tim was getting his face fucked and he LOVED IT! Tina continued as Victor penetrated Tim's throat, deeper and deeper. Tim could feel the cock head push deep into his throat opening, and he was starting to taste Victor's cum deep in his throat. He wanted to taste cum so bad. He sucked, and started to get into a rhythm with Victor and with Tina's stroking, pumping with his neck muscles as Victor pumped his hips, feeling the swelling of Victor's cock head deep in his throat. He had never been used like this before, feeling completely dominated, his cock and balls being tormented, his mouth and throat being used to service a black cock.

Suddenly Victor started shaking slightly as he was fucking Tim's face. His hips started twitching and his pumping became irregular. Tim knew what was next, and tightened his throat slightly, causing a slight gag. Victor tensed, and the first glop of cum shot out and filled Tim's throat. Tim swallowed it's warmth, sucking desperately for more. It slipped deep into his throat, and started pouring cum from the slit. Hot, salty tasty cum was drowning Tim. He sucked and swallowed as fast as he could, pumping his neck muscles with all he had, mouth-fucking this black cock. Victor kept cumming, and got into a twitchy rhythm, as Tina kept stroking and swatting Tim.

"As long as you suck, I will fill you up" Victor said, twitching cum down Tim's throat.

Tina let go, and resumed taking pictures of Tim's face being drowned in cum. Tim renewed his sucking, drinking up the cum that splashed in his mouth and on his face. It was coming too fast to keep it all in, but he kept sucking in as much as he could. Soon, Victor pulled out so that just his cock head was in Tim's mouth. Tim sucked and renewed his assault on Victor's cock slit, alternately licking around the base of the head. Hot salty cum flooded his mouth and some dripped down his face. Tina started stroking the cock, pumping the white, salty cum into Tim's mouth. It was better tasting that Tim could have imagined. It had a velvety, smooth feel on his tongue. It filled every corner of his mouth, and it was warm and thick. He couldn't bring himself to stop sucking, as the cum kept pouring now, wave after wave. The cum started slowing, but Tim didn't want it to be over. He sucked Victor's cockhead harder, forcing his tongue down the cock slit. Victor twitched again, and another glop of cum poured into Tim's mouth, and another, and another, as a second wave of orgasm swept across Victor. He kept penetrating the cock slit, the cum working it's way around as it squirted in Tim's mouth. This went on forever, it seemed.

After what seemed an eternity, Victor pulled out and climbed off the bed.

"Wow, you are a cum-dumpster!" Victor exclaimed, as he settled into the chair, exhausted.

Tina removed the pillows so that Tim's head was level again. Tim loved the taste in his mouth. He had never tasted anything so lovely, so thick and gooey. He deliberately kept a load in his mouth and continued to swish it around, tasting it's saltiness, feeling it's silkiness. It was liquid magic, and he wanted more.

"You have done well. Now, for your reward. Tina?" he pointed to Tim's stiff cock. Tina grinned, as though she loved what she was about to do. She reached in the nightstand drawer and got some lotion out. She put it on her hand, and rubbed it in, smiling at Tim. She grabbed the head of his cock, and Tim jerked almost off the bed.

"Wow, this won't take long," Tina laughed as she started stroking Tim's cock slowly, gently patting his tied up balls.

She slowly stroked, and cupped his balls in her left hand. She could feel Tim's orgasm building up, so she slowed her pace. She focused on squeezing her hand around his head, squeezing it in and out of her hand as she stroked with her other hand.

"Let's enjoy this and not be too quick," she said softly. Her voice had become softer now, as the afterglow from her tonguing had set in.

She slowly stroked, and continued to massage his tightly wrapped balls, loosening up the cum that would soon be draining. Victor smiled, and adjusted his chair to get a better view of Tim's face.

"I love to watch white boys cum, until their balls are drained. You usually stop as soon as you cum, but not Tina. She's gonna keep going until you have no balls boy!" He chuckled.

Tina continued to stroke, while Tim's body spasmed with pleasure. This night was better than he could have ever imagined. He was now pretty sure that nothing heinous was going to happen to him, other than being jerked into a catatonic state. He wasn't sure what else they had in store, but right now he didn't care. He had sucked a huge clit, been facialed by both a pussy and a cock, and actually face-fucked deep by a black man. And he tasted cum for the first time. He was sad that he had gone this long in life without tasting it. And this would be the cherry on top. Tina continued to stroke, and with a slight devious grin, sped up a bit, letting go of Tim's balls. She released the strap.

"We need these cum-tanks free to empty out" she said with an evil in her tone that scared Tim a bit as he felt the pleasure build.

He knew this was going to push his body to it's absolute limit, beyond any mere orgasm he had ever had before. He knew that she would be merciless and he had no way to stop her--he could see it in her eyes. He slowly felt the orgasm build inside. It was slow to build--Tina was good at this. Slowly the pleasure built up until Tim's ears were ringing with pleasure, then, the spasms started. The first shot actually hit Tim in the chin. Tina changed her grip on Tim's cock, covering his head with her left hand, squeezing and pumping, while stroking fiercely with her right hand. His hips spasmed skyward, his knees twitched uncontrollably, and his breath was irregular, as she continued stroking. Victor was laughing, taking pictures, watching Tim's face as it turned redder and redder. The pool of cum was pouring out of Tim in pulses, splashing everywhere, puddling on his stomach as it squirted out of Tina's hand. Tina kept this up mercilessly, squeezing and pumping his head with her left hand while stroking with her right, and Tim kept cumming, and cumming. He was in very good athletic shape, and his body met every stroke with more cum. And the pulsing of Tina's hand on his cock head just sent mind-exploding pleasure up his spine that exploded to every fiber of his being. Victor watched and watched and started to be turned on from the squirming.

"Wow, what a cummer!" Tina chuckled, her arms getting tired.

Tim's hips and entire body was burning with lactic acid, from the thrusting and spasming taking place, while his body emptied the last drop of cum out. He continued to spasm as Tina continued to pump his head for awhile, but nothing else came out. She finally stopped and grinned, and lowered her mouth to Tim's cock. Her hot mouth sucked him in greedily. This sent tim into a renewed frenzy, his hips burning as they spasmed. Tina reached down and squeezed his balls, sucking every last drop out. Her mouth was merciless, lip-squeezing his cock head while stroking his cock. She was a cock master, and she knew the sensitive spots. Victor was just taking it all in, getting more and more turned on. Finally, after what seemed like hours, Tina raised up, dropping Tim's cock onto his stomach. Tim's body fell back into the bed. He had never felt this level of exhaustive pleasure. He imagined what it would be like, but just couldn't understand the vastness--the serenity of it. It felt as though pure pleasure was dripping from is fingers and toes as he lay there and marvelled, trembling for awhile.

"Look," Tina laughed as she gently grabbed Tim's ball sac, "You've got no balls!"

They were so tiny now, having been drained. Tina and Victor got dressed, and spoke softly to each other across the room. As they approached Tim, he just didn't have it in him to be afraid anymore. If he died right then, it wouldn't have mattered. He didn't believe there could be a higher pleasure anywhere. Victor spoke.

"You were really good to us, and I suspect that you liked it too. We are going to get cleaned up now, and I just don't want to leave you tied to the bed like that for too long. I am going to untie you, and then cuff you in the shower so you can get cleaned up for phase two. If you try anything, you will get hurt, understand?"

Tim nodded, still engulfed in afterglow. Victor unlocked Tim's hands, as Tina unlocked his feet.

"I enjoyed your cock," Tim said as he sat up, "and I want more cum in my mouth--can I suck you off again?"

"Later, let's get cleaned up for now," Victor smiled as he led Tim to the shower.

---To Be Continued---

12