Enslaved to the Mob Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat slowly poured off of their bodies, the hot passionate air all around them as their moist bodies pressed against each other. The chill in Angelique's bones feels like nothing now as Mikhail's finger gently slide inside of her cunt while his thumb rhythmically matches the thrusts of his thighs driving his hot, throbbing dick deep into her body. Moans gently escape her lips as Mikhail leans forward, kissing and biting on the nape of her neck, filling her senses with heightened pleasure and arousal, not caring if the man that's giving it all to her is the monster that tortured and beat her body not that long ago.

Angelique's silken walls slowly begin to tighten, moaning louder than before as her orgasmic wave builds in her, driving Mikhail's dick deeper inside of her with small grinds of her hips against his. Sensing what's coming, Mikhail's fingers slowly pick up the pace, rubbing furiously as his hips pound a little harder into her ass.

"You better ask this time." Mikhail growls into her ear, his voice filled with lust as he slowly licks her ear, toying with her senses. "If you don't, I'll keep my promise about electrocuting every little nerve in your cunt so you will never feel a thing down there again."

Shaking her head in full understanding, not wanting to suffer that pain, Angelique turn her head towards Mikhail. Unable to hold off much longer, she looks into his eyes, feeling a little shameful at her question. "May I please cum, Sir?"

Chuckling at her words, Mikhail's hips pump harder into her tight hole. He knows it must kill her rebellious spirit to ask permission for something her body so desperately wants. "Cum, my little slut... Cum for me..." He passionately growls, feeling his own orgasm coming closer with each deep thrust of his hips.

Angelique's moans become more passionate at his words, unable to explain why her body seemed to become even more turned on, if at all possible, at his command. Her groans and moans fill the hot air, scented heavily with sex as she cums hard. The tight wetness of her cunt clamp down on his fingers inside of her as the orgasm rushes over her senses, gushing her passionate juices over her bare thighs and his masculine hand.

The sight of her in the heavy throws of orgasmic bliss is enough to push Mikhail into his. His arm grips tighter around her neck, practically choking her as his hips give one last powerful, deep thrust into Angelique's ass. The tightness around his dick is too much for his senses, making his dick sputter his hot cum deep into her ass. Breathing heavily into Angelique's ear, his dick finally slows its intense throbbing and convulsing, his cum emptied out into her tight hole.

Slowly Mikhail lets go of his grip around Angelique's neck, letting her breath deeply in gasps as he lies back onto his back. The soft pop of his dick leaving her tight ass breaks the silence between their heavy breathing. Catching his breath from the intense orgasm, Mikhail's hands reach over for Angelique's head, grabbing a fist full of her hair to turn her body facing towards him despite her soft cries of pain.

"What do you say?" He asks, looking at her face as he pulls her close to him.

Angelique looks up to him, her body feeling sore and abused, her mind hating herself for enjoying the sick man's touch. Fearful over what he may do over her disobedience, Angelique softly speaks as she rests her head on his chest. "Thank you Sir."