Enslaving Chloe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I got back home I phoned Sir to let him know I had arrived safely, and I also told him how wonderful our time together had been for me. And how much I had enjoyed everything we shared.

Soon after that first meeting we began to discuss how I would from now on consider myself his property and become a permanent part of his life. Of course it couldn't happen right away. There are always many real life issues to be sorted out in such circumstances that are not usually mentioned in the BDSM novels.

In fact we had several similar meetings in other hotels at which we continued to discuss everything about how I would be his slave. And we exchanged daily emails and frequent phone calls when we were apart. I was always allowed to ask as many questions as I wished, talk through every conceivable issue, and express any concerns or fears that I had. It took several more months before it all came together.

Although I knew right from that first meeting that I was destined to serve Sir as his slave for as long as he wanted me, Sir insisted that we reach an agreement after carefully considering all that involved and fully discussing everything. Only when Sir felt the time was right did he allow me to beg him to be his owned slave.

I had found my place at last.

12