Enslaving Chloe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

I started to stroke my fingers up and down my already sloppy cunt. "Look at him," was Chloe's next command. I did so and found that his cock was not looking a lot bigger than when I'd last seen it. He wanked while I stroked. It felt very strange to be fingering myself as I sat here naked and watched a strange man masturbate. I was normally a shy girl and would never dream of placing myself in such a public and degrading situation. Well perhaps I would actually dream of such a thing but in my fantasy life I was much more daring than I was in reality. It was only because Chloe had engineered the whole thing that I now found myself shyly jerking myself off while looking at the waiter whose gaze was firmly fixed on my cunt.

I still felt shy if it's possible for a girl to be shy while sitting naked with her legs spread wide as she fingers her wet cunt, but any lingering reservations I'd had were quickly dissolving as I became more aroused. I was not aroused due to manipulating my clit or stroking my labia although that helped. What was really turning me on was having to sit here like a shameless whore and do myself while someone whose name I didn't even know was observing me very closely and stroking his cock. It also helped that I was doing so at the instruction of my dear friend Chloe who had offered me up as an entertainment for the pleasure of a stranger. All at once I was mortified by my present situation, amazed that I was such a slut that I'd actually do such a thing, and really, really turned on by my desire to abase myself in this way at the command of my friend. I was also very aware that Chloe was thoroughly enjoying my conflicted feelings of shame and arousal.

Despite my misgivings I found my body responding to the reality of my situation and I soon began to feel very hot all over. My nipples were as hard as pebbles, and my fingers moved ever faster. Soon I was shoving two or three fingers inside myself with one hand and playing with my engorged nipples with the other. I was still looking at the waiter as instructed, but I was not really seeing anything as I was increasingly in a world of my own. A very wanton, erotic world, where I was just a dirty little slut who would do whatever my mistress commanded.

I lost all track of time, but eventually my body started to shudder and I rasped out the words, "Mistress, may I orgasm for you... please?" My fingers were thrusting in and out of my wet hole and I felt like I would take off like a rocket it I didn't find release very soon. "Cum for me NOW," my friend commanded, and I exploded with a shuddering orgasm which somehow did little to release the tension in my body.

Chloe knew me so well. She realised that I was now so aroused that I would do anything... anything at all that she told me to do. She also knew that I, like many women, have the wonderful ability to enjoy multiple orgasms. So she reached into her bag and handed me her hair brush. "Fuck yourself with this, slut," she said. I knew she wanted me to use the handle of the brush in my cunt like a dildo, so I immediately thrust it up my sopping wet hole, fucking it in and out very fast. I moaned and shuddered through several more orgasms. Exactly how many I really don't know. I was in no state to keep track. By this stage I didn't care about anything except exposing myself in as slutty a way as possible. My shyness was a thing of the past. I felt like I was going to scream, and if people had come running out from the restaurant to see what was happening and saw me there naked with a hair brush up my cunt, I wouldn't have cared....

Yet another orgasm raged through my body. I no longer knew who was looking at me. There could have been a whole crowd by now, as I was so lost in my arousal that I could not see anything of what was going on around me although my eyes were wide open. I was like some kind of doll that mechanically fucked itself, while it gazed around with big sightless eyes. Then I became aware that Chloe was talking to me... It took a while to register what she was saying, but eventually I worked out she thought that a slut like me shouldn't be allowed to just sit around orgasming all day. I heard the word "stop" several times. Slowly I began to slow my thrusting and come back down to earth.

Eventually I realised that I was still sitting there naked, with my legs spread, and a hair brush handle up my cunt. My hands were still now. Everything was very silent, like after an earthquake. I felt rather like I'd been through an earthquake, in fact. My body was quivering, and yet very still at the same time. My mind was swirling... But gradually my sightless doll eyes focused and I realised I was looking at the waiter, who was still sitting there staring at me. Now he was leaning back, his cock still in his hand, but almost visibly shrinking, and a small pool of cum was on the concrete at his feet.

Quite soon I was beginning to feel self-conscious about my nudity, not to mention my openly displayed and still dripping cunt. But Chloe was, as always, very aware of my feelings and quickly seized the moment. "Lick the handle of my brush clean and give it back to me, you little slut," she instructed. Feeling increasingly self-conscious I carefully licked the brush clean of my juices and handed it to my friend. She looked at the brush in my outstretched hand, and then at me. "And thank me for so kindly allowing you to use my brush," she added in a tone that indicated I was clearly lacking in appreciation of her generosity.

"Thank you for allowing this slut to use your brush, Mistress," I stammered. I didn't dare look at the waiter to see what he was making of all this. Without another word, Chloe took my hand (despite it still being rather sticky with my juices) and led me out of the courtyard. I looked back to see the waiter still sitting there, stunned into immobility. But soon he was out of sight as we walked through the now completely empty restaurant, and out the front door. My friend had my dress over her arm and our bags in the hand that was not holding mine. It was a warm afternoon and the sun felt good on my naked body. I almost forgot that it was not normal to be walking down the street in the nude. Everybody should do this, I was vaguely thinking. I was still in a bit of a daze. Fortunately the car was nearby and in two minutes were were driving away from the scene of my slutty display with my wet cunt dripping on the car seat.

I only fully came back to reality, and realised that I was still naked when Chloe said "You're going to have to lick your cunt juice off my car seat when we get to where Carlos lives!"

I had actually forgotten all about Carlos. I was still trying to come to terms with driving down the road sitting naked in a car with such a dripping cunt. Fortunately, we were not on a main road and the apartment where Carlos lived was not far from the restaurant. No doubt Chloe had planned everything carefully, as she liked to do. None of the people in the few cars we passed seemed to be aware that I was naked. They probably thought I was wearing a low cut top or something, if they looked at me at all as we sped past. It was a strange sensation.

After about ten minutes, we turned into a side street and turned into the entrance to an underground car park at the apartment block where Carlos apparently lived. Chloe drove down into the car park and backed the car into a spot near the lifts. "Get out and lick up your mess off my car seat, slut!" were her instructions. She had my dress in her hands so I had nothing to put on. I obediently got out of the car and bent over to lick up the wet spot on the leather car seat. It tasted warm and fruity.

My best friend came around to my side of the car and took my hand. Then she kissed me very deeply and led me over to the lift, still naked.

I loved being her slut.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers
12