Enslaving Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

I was looking back on all this during that long, happy morning as we both lay in bed. We were not talking all the time and there were long periods where we were content to just lay in each other's arms, gently stroking each other and lost in our own thoughts. Although we did not discuss the relationship between us, we both knew it was special. The intensely complementary way we related was somehing of which we were both highly aware. We did talk about how in recent years we had, perforce of circumstances, gradually come to live more separate lives.

We remained close, but for years now we had not really had that much time to spend together. Chloe was always busy with her work which was very important to her. She had relationships from time to time, but these didn't seem to last very long. Maybe her partners found it difficult to play a secondary role to her work, which always came first with her. Maybe it was simply that she was a very individual and unconventional person and had never found anyone who really understood her as deeply as I knew she desired.

Despite her generally dominant role in our relationship, and although she was quite a strong-willed and independent person, I had always understood that Chloe had a deeply submissive nature like me. Her need for someone to understand her completely, and to protect her, was very strong. However, I thought that her way of expressing her desire to submit when she was ready to do so would be very different to mine. Rather than craving degradation and humiliation like me, Chloe would only submit to someone once she was confident that they would look after her completely and keep her safe.

Otherwise, if she needed to look after herself as had been the case most of her life, she would want to retain her indepence and I'm sure she would do so fiercely. While I felt my friend would be willing to surrender her independence completely when she was ready, and would even accept humiliation if required, that would only happen once she was with the right person.

By nature Chloe did not show the submissive side of herself openly. I'm sure most who knew her would have been shocked to know that the strong, creative and energetic woman they thought they understood, actually wanted... needed... someone to dominate her and allow her to express her profoundly submissive nature. Apparently such a person was very rare, as Chloe had never found anyone she could have accepted as her Master in all her life. Despite knowing a wide range of very unconventional people, she had never really had anyone she could be totally open with... except me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Chloe putting her coffee cup against my breast. I jumped, as although the cup was quite warm it was not hot enough to burn me. Chloe knew that. I think she just noticed that I was lost in thought and wanted to get my attention. After looking up at her, I took my breasts in my hands and offered them to her. She knew what my gesture meant. When we used to spend more time together I would sometimes offer myself to her to be used as she wished. Chloe liked me to actually ask to be tormented, beaten or abused in whatever way she chose.

By offering her my breasts I was reminding her of those times from years ago. Knowing exactly what I wanted, she smiled at me and bent down to take one of my nipples in her mouth. At first she kissed it and sucked it gently, but gradually Chloe bit down on my nipple with her teeth. Not hard enough to cause any damage, but hard enough for me to suffer at her whim. It's that kind of surrender to her that is like an unspoken language between us. She knows what I want, and I accept that she will respond in whatever way she chooses. There is no need for any discussion at all. After biting on my tender bud while I still held my breasts out to her, Chloe sat up and kissed me gently on the mouth. I knew she was telling me that she remembered the way we used to be.

I must admit that I had also drifted away from my dear friend to some extent. Not out of any desire to not be close to her, as nothing could have been further from my mind. But from our early twenties onwards, we both gradually tended to put our time and energies more and more into other aspects of our lives. Our love and friendship was always there underneath and we still managed to spend time together when we could. We even still slept together occasionally and we still had a strong desire to be there for each other in the same way as we always had.

But more and more, other relationships intervened, other priorities took over, and other activities consumed us. At one point Chloe spent several years in Europe working with very famous and prestigious practitioners of skills she wished to acquire. By the time she returned from Europe, I had met my Master, and we had fallen out of the habit of meeting up as much as we used to do. She was soon once again so busy with her work that sometimes when I wanted to see her we couldn't find a mutually convenient time. So our contact, while still constant, was mainly restricted to quick phone calls, or rushed meetings at a cafe.

I missed her.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers
12