Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the folds of pink pussy flesh hidden between her thighs as slut tried pitifully to clamp her thighs together.

I could barely swallow. The small old basement room reeked of sex.

Rola reached up and unhooked slut's tongue from her brace. She exercised her aching jaw. Slut spoke.

"Could you ...? My arms hurt so much ... just lower the rope a little, let my feet ...?"

Mei Ling and Rola just looked at one another and laughed. I noticed that slut had stopped crying now. She no doubt wondered what would happen next, as indeed, did I.

Slut

Shit, shit, shit! This was bad, very bad and my arms ached so much ... in fact my whole, now naked body, was screaming with pain. Who was this bitch called Rola? She was beautiful sure, but fuck she was dangerous! Her and Mei Ling together, what would they do next?

It was a relief to have my mouth freed and I exercised my jaw. I had pleaded with them to lower my body a little and take some of the stress away from my arms but it wasn't to be. I hurt so much, both mentally and physically, and as my eyes glanced round the room I could not believe who was seeing me like this. Erika and Janet were in the watching crowd -- my life would never be the same again!

Rola walked up to me and let her eyes and the torch-beam roam over my unprotected body taking in every curve and structure, no doubt noticing every muscle as it worked beneath my bare skin. My arms were spread wide to the sides of my body. I knew from seeing many bondage pictures on the internet how this would make me look. I was attractive, I knew that. My stomach was flat and my waist was slim. Rola ran her hand through my hair, feeling its texture, the texture of my gold and black gelled up flame cut. I shook my head a little as if to stop her, but doing so made my arms hurt even more.

"Oh, is fuck face trying to stop me?" she reference the hoped ring in my nostril, mocking me. Fuck face I could not believe they were calling me this. I didn't like it and it hurt. The small, previously chilled room was now feeling very hot and the tension became unbearable. I could feel rivulets of liquid running down my ribcage, between my breasts, along the centre of my back, and down the outside of my thighs. But the worst part was the moisture that was lodged; no doubt glistening, between my thighs. That moisture was not sweat. Oh what a fucking slut I was ... was I really getting turned on by all this?

Rola ran her hand across my stomach, pausing to tug on my belly button piercing.

"You have a tattoo fuck face, if I remember correctly!" Mei Ling said. I remained silent.

"Well have you or haven't you slut?"

"Yes," I whispered my head downcast.

"And what does the tattoo represent?"

It was a Chinese symbol and it meant SLUT. I wasn't going to tell them and so I said nothing.

"Do we all want to know what fuck face's tattoo means?" Rola addressed the watching audience. They all, somewhat excitedly I noticed, said yes or words to that effect.

"Tighten the ropes Kell."

Mei Ling moved to the table and unfastened the rope a little. After a brief relaxed respite she pulled them again and made them even tighter.

"Nooooooooooooooooo!" I yelled as my arms were pulled higher and harder making me stretch further. I was barely able to keep the tips of my toes grounded now. Fuck, this hurt so much!

"Look at the muscles in the bitch's legs, how they stand out and see how she breathes heavily and how her breasts rise and fall in such a provocative way."

It ws as if she was describing my body to a Biology class as part of their coursework.

"Let me goooooooooooooo!" I cried, the pain getting too much for me, then, more quietly, I said, "Please."

Rola stepped closer. "What does it mean bitch, the tattoo?"

I don't really know why, but I still said nothing. Maybe it was my last act of defiance.

"Come on fuck face, I want to know."

I watched with concern as Mei Ling walked up to me. Suspended in this way my breasts were at the level of her face. I began to wriggle and sway.

"Struggle all you like my pretty fuck face. You're ours now."

Then she slapped my right breast - hard. SMACK! The sound of flesh upon flesh echoed around the room.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwww!" I cried out. My nipples were so hard they reached out to Mei Ling. She slapped me again in the same place. "What does it mean cunt?"

"Okay, I need a man ... someone to play with this useless bitch for a while."

I could not believe what she was doing. This is where I became really scared. There was no shortage of volunteers. There were 7 males in the audience and she picked one that I had seen around, but did not really know. I was about to get to know him better I guessed. He was a first year I thought and looked young, too young for all this. But looks could be deceptive!

Rola and Mei Ling whispered something to the boy before I saw his smiling face before me. He was not Asian.

"Hi fuck face, I'm Brad, pleased to meet you."

I was helpless before him. Upright, stretched, tied, my unprotected body presented a dream target. Open for him to use. He ran his hands down my body savouring the feel of my breasts. I could see how hard he was down by his groin. He studied every inch of me. His touch revolted and excited me. He walked around this poor suspended slut looking me up and down, sizing me up, sometimes reaching out to touch my skin and occasionally giving me a gentle slap.

I knew that this was all about humiliating me in front of the other students. Mind games, and I was suffering. I knew that I was powerless to prevent him from touching me anywhere he wanted; from abusing me in any way he pleased.

He came round to stand in front of me once more. I was breathing more heavily now, my chest expanding and contracting noticeably. My firm breasts felt more inviting than ever and he flicked my rock hard nipples as if they were flies. He smoothed my stomach with the palm of his hand as if to find his mark. My abdomen felt like it was stretched tight as a drum, involuntarily pulled inwards. I could not tense my muscles. With his height, and me suspended almost off the precarious tower of bricks, he looked straight into my eyes. The smell of his breath, of his very presence, made me fearful. The tension was terrible as I waited for his next move.

I watched him ball his fist.

"Time to make you talk to us!" and with that he feigned to slam a punch into my stomach. Watching me flinch naturally, he fell back laughing. The rest of the crowd laughed with him, including Janet and Rika!

Then he took a clothespin from Rola and clipped it to the very edge of my bullet hard left nipple I screamed, fell off the bricks and swayed. I cried out desperately trying to regain my balance. He reached for me again and my right nipple was pegged. This time I let out a groan. Again he pegged me, this time taking skin from my breasts.

I flung back my head, clearly in pain. "That has to hurt," said Mei Ling smiling.

"That's enough for now" said Rola. "Get the idea bitch? What does the tattoo mean?"

Why I still didn't tell them I have no idea ... I was juicing -- maybe I wanted them to humiliate me and punish me more.

I shook my head giving them my answer.

"Continue" she motioned to the young man in front of me.

For five minutes he tormented my body. I didn't get another chance to answer the question as he never asked again. By the time Mei Ling motioned for him to stop I was pegged everywhere, my nipples, my tits, my stomach and the sides of my body. I must have had over 20 individual pegs but worst of all were the linked pegs that ran down the inside of each thigh and along the length of my slit pinning my pussy lips together. These rows of pegs were tied together with a sort of rip cord hanging loose from them. I knew that once the cord was pulled the pegs would all come away together. They were hurting now, they would be agony then.

"Please," I moaned, "the tattoo means SLUT" I whispered quietly, defeated my will broken.

"What, bitch?" Rola asked, "Louder cunt," she spat.

"SLUT," I said more clearly, "my tattoo says SLUT in Chinese symbols."

"Hear that girls and boys, you're fellow student Ev, wants us to know she is a slut."

Everyone smiled and laughed, it was awful.

"I think we already know that fuck face," Rola said, then, "get her down."

Minutes later I stood, still extensively clothes-pinned, looking like a human peg board. I stretched my arms and shoulders trying to get the blood to flow again in them. Mei Ling had fastened a thick leather collar to me and secured a leash from the back padlock - there was a padlock and ring front and back - which was held fast by Brad the fresher in his fist. Rola spoke.

"Okay fuck face, now your fellow students will take turns to whip the pegs off your body."

What!!!!!!!!!!

"One by one they will queue and then re-queue until all the pegs are gone and then Kelly, the lucky Brad and me will pull the peg rows off your body."

Fuck, the skin trapped by the pegs had already gone numb. If they were whipped off it would be agony for me. But what hurt the most was that Janet and Rika were in the crowd ... would they join in?

"And after each stroke fuck face must kiss, and I mean passionately kiss, tongues and all, the person who has just whipped the peg off. K bitch?"

I had no choice. My agreement was not actually required. The first student, a boy, approached me. He smiled; I chewed my bottom lip nervously. He held a crop and lashed at the peg on my left nipple. I knew he would go there. His aim wasn't perfect but the strike was firm and he took two pegs and my tit into his lash. I screamed and then felt his hand turn my face. I looked at him and then he kissed me.

"Kiss him back slut," I was reminded. I did, passionately and as he left me saliva connected our mouths.

By the time Janet's turn came around I had received 6 lashes, several more pegs had fallen and I had kissed all of my assailants, boy or girl. Bizarrely, given my overall predicament, all I thought about was what it would be like to kiss Janet. She wasn't a lesbian, I was sure, but here she was, crop in hand whipping my body. She lashed without even looking at me and took a peg from my stomach. I yelled again and then turned to face her. She smiled and chewed her bottom lip. She looked cute so I kissed her. She kissed me back and there in the cold, dark storeroom basement I became turned on, properly turned on under the deep kiss of my friend Janet. I peeled my mouth somewhat reluctantly from hers and she moved on.

By the time my poor body was free of individual pegs I was hurting so much. However, now it was time for the real agony. Mei ling approached me and moved her hand to my left thigh. She gripped the rip cord and looked me straight in the face. I closed my eyes and then she must have pulled because the rippling pain that flashed down my thigh was momentarily unbearable. I screamed and my legs buckled. She gripped my hair and kissed me. I was their toy to be used for their pleasure. Rola approached and repeated the action on my right thigh.

Pain. Agony. Kiss. Now Brad the fresher.

He stood before me grinning. I could see his hard on almost bursting.

"Saved the best for last eh fuck face."

"Please," I whispered, but to no avail. He reached down between my legs, gripped the cord and smiled.

"Enjoy," he said and then he pulled. I felt each peg individually rip free from my poor pussy lips. It was real agony and my legs did give way and I fell to my knees.

"Well done Brad," said Mei Ling and I saw her and Rola applauding. I felt like the lowest of the low. But boy was I wet.

"Get me the leash Brad," Mei Ling asked.

Noooooo, what now? I thought.

I felt leash unclipped from my collar and saw it handed to Mei Ling.

"Ok you all," Rola spoke to the 12 or so people watching me, "now we're going to make fuck face here really suffer. I need to ask if you are all still in, coz if you are then fine, if not leave now."

Fuck this scared me what were they going to do to me?

"Rola, please, what ..." I questioned pitifully.

"Shut it cunt, I did not say that you could speak!"

So shut up I did.

No one spoke. They were all still 'in' then I guessed.

"Stand up bitch." Rola addressed this poor slut. As she moved her hands towards me and I saw what she had in mind I screwed my eyes tight shut. I felt my face pulled forward. She had clipped the leash to my collar.

"Okay everyone line up. Fuck face here is going to address each of you in turn and she will say 'Fuck face thanks you mistress or master, for fucking her', K cunt?"

The question was asked of me not so that I should answer but simply to validate that I understood.

I was led by the nose to the start of queue.

"Go on then fuck face."

I looked into the face of a boy that I knew. Michael, fuck I really did not want to say this.

"F...f...fuck face thanks you master for fucking her." He just smiled.

I moved on to the next in line. A girl whose name I did not know.

"Fuck face thanks you mistress for fucking her." She looked a little embarrassed.

By the time I reached Janet I had thanked 7 people. I looked into her eyes for a sign of her feelings. I could not tell. This would be the hardest sentence to say.

"F...f ... f...f...face th ...thanks you mistress for fucking her."

Janet stared back at me. Our eyes met and she smiled. Her red, moist lips parted and she said,

"You're welcome fuck face."

No one else had replied. Janet was the only one. That told me she was enjoying my subjugation. Had all my friends deserted me?

I thanked all of them including Rika, who seemed to have a twinkle in her eye. Fleetingly I wondered if she was in on this.

Mei Ling spoke again. "Ok people, I thought fuck face did well there. We should reward her. Brad secure the door."

Although the room that we were in was open. The corridor into which it leads could be cut off about twenty feet to the left by placing a large wooden beam across two metal brackets. It was an old door with an old locking mechanism, but I knew that it would be effective. Brad did as asked. I really was at their mercy now. I had wondered if master would come bounding to save me at some point, but I knew now that I was alone.

Rola reached between my legs and openly stroked my pussy. I bucked under her touch.

"Fuck me Kell, she's soaking. Like you said she just loves this being done to her. What a whore!"

"Ok girls, this is just for you to watch so crowd round here." I saw the girls, Janet and Rika included, crowd round me. Mei Ling was going let them watch me get ... get what? I could guess; the boys were already stripping off. It was like they knew what was coming their way!

"Chain her Kell."

Mei ling approached me and unclipped the leash from my collar, but the fastened a silver chain to the same place. This had two wrist manacles hanging from the bottom and at a length reaching down to my groin. My wrists were fastened into the manacles. It was like a half sirik and it just added to my total and utter degradation in front of my fellow students.

"Boys, this is your lucky day. She's yours. Fuck her however you like!"

"Noooooooooooooooo," I heard myself yell as two strong arms held me pinned to the ground while a body tried to mount me.

Rika

Oh shit. Now it was starting to get out of hand. I could do nothing but watch. However I had to admit it was one sex fuelled horny scene and it had already turned me on. When Celina thanked me for fucking her after she had already kissed me once I had lashed the peg off her, I could readily have fucked her myself. In fact it seemed unfair that only the boys would get to have her!

Where would it stop? I could see a large naked erection, Brad it was who was clearly keen to get in on the real action. Celina twisted and kicked trying to get out of the way. He battered her legs down, positioned himself between them and clutched her thighs to hold her still. He thrust against her, the head of his cock prodding time after time until her found the entrance to her pussy. Seeking out the soaking split between her lovely legs the boy plunged in. Celina cried out and I noticed her eyes closed tightly.

"Open your eyes. Look at him," came a voice from above her, "we don't like it when you close your eyes." I looked at Rola as she spoke. She loved this and I noticed her right hand close over her left breast and fondle the erect nipple there.

Celina was clearly not listening properly because she kept them shut as the man pounded her with quick hard strokes.

"You'll be sorry bitch," came the voice of Rola again.

Celina opened her eyes. The man's contorted face was above her as he watched her, drooling over her heaving breasts, flat stomach and narrow waist. His mouth was open and he grunted loudly with every stroke.

Man, I was almost cumming myself.

I watched as slut turned her head to one side and I groaned quietly as I noticed when she saw a second boy, rubbing his cock, jerking back and forth as she was raped. Slut quickly looked back to the student gasping above her. Those pinning her down watched with an eager look in their eyes obviously waiting their turn.

Celina was being screwed harder now. I could see in her face that although she stared at the body above her she was desperately trying to put her senses far away from her current predicament. I also knew that her juicing slutty body would not allow her to do so. Then he suddenly thrust hard and remained connected deeply to slut, tight against her groin. His mouth opened wide and he growled his delight as his body twitched and throbbed inside her.

"You lovely bitch!" he spat.

I saw his jerking body thrust into Celina and I guessed that her gagging was the sign of him releasing his load into her pussy.

Shit, Celina, my roomie, was going to be gang raped for the second time in 3 days.

All my fellow female students were stunned into silence by what they were witnessing as the boy pulled out of slut and stood towering over her. His shiny erection dripped a long white arc of spunk down to her shaved mound. Then he stepped back smiling, hands on hips, cockily looking down at his victim -- poor Celina, poor Ev Wang.

The boy on her right let go of her arm. I saw Celina watch helplessly as he got on top of her and prepared to enter her.

"No, Michael please," she begged pathetically. Her pleas made my pussy throb.

Despite the inherent dangers to this course of action slut tried to throw him off, to fight back, but she was powerless. So she lay beneath him motionless as he too rode her to a climax.

Once again she was unable to do anything but watch as the one apparently called Michael also stood and laughed at slut.

"Made you moan fuck face," he mocked.

I was awestruck at the speed with which they followed one another as the second boy motioned to the student holding her left arm who, in turn, took up his position and put his cock at the now soaked entrance to Celina's pussy. Her breathing was hard and ragged as the third man pushed his cock into her.

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned. The sound made me hot. Despite all I had seen since the weekend this was some scene in front of me.

Bizarrely I noticed how the boy currently mounted on top of slut was smaller than the others and she moaned as he shoved himself into her harder then his colleagues. His mouth moved between her chained arms and went to her right breast. I watched compelled as he sucked the nipple, gnawing on it almost. Slut cried out in pain, her fingers opening and closing into thin air.

"No, stop it, please" she yelled as a reflex action made her thrust upwards in an attempt to push him away from her.

He snarled like a dog.

"You've blown it now slut," he said smiling.