Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss him fuck face to make up for being so annoying." Mei Ling spoke.

How ludicrous I thought, how could slut be accused of being annoying given her position?

Celina's survival instinct must have taken over and she moved her face to the boy's and kissed him fully on the mouth trying to minimize the suffering she would experience at their hands. I noticed as her little pink tongue came into contact with his, forcing him to noticeably thrust harder. He stroked her naked back pressing his groin even more deeply into her. He moaned with pleasure and moved his head back to her breast. He chewed on it again. I saw Celina bite her lip and wince once more. She cried out with pain but he kept up his determined rape of Celina's body until he finally shook with climactic spasms, moaning and gasping as he came.

The man stood up. No one else moved towards her even though she knew there were 7 males in the crowd. Slut sat up wincing.

"Get up," one of the male students ordered, the one called Michael who had already fucked her.

Slut got to her feet as another boy approached her. I could see rivulets of male seed running down the inside of her thighs and noticed how she instinctively backed away. But there were students behind her and she had nowhere to go. Her new flame hair was grabbed and twisted forcing slut to her knees. Two of the boys, who hadn't yet had her, loomed threateningly. Poor slut looked terrified.

"Please, no more. Leave me alone now."

My mouth and throat went dry as both men slipped out their rock hard erections. Looking down on her the boys smiled.

"We have needs too fuck face."

I watched as slut's head was pulled back up towards one boy's groin. I could tell by her face that Celina knew what he wanted and she opened her mouth to accept the rigid purple cock head. As she began to stroke his shaft with her tongue I saw the other student's hand stroke her bottom exploring and feeling her every curve.

She writhed, unable even to moan with the cock gagging her, as fingers moved between her cheeks and Slut offered no resistance to this act. The prick looked huge in her mouth as a single digit slipped into her bottom. Celina's eyes opened wide. She looked delightful. I heard her moan around the invading shaft as the finger clearly probed deeper and deeper.

I watched, knowing full well what was about to happen, as Celina was positioned on her knees such that her bottom was raised high into the air and I could tell that her breath was held as the 'finger boy's' cock was positioned against her ass hole. The lack of lubrication was bound to hurt slut. As he pressed home his cock into her ass she sucked more vigorously on the cock in her mouth until she became impaled. I could tell when the tight ring of muscle relaxed and he sank into her bottom. Celina moaned around the cock again as male hips pushed forward embedding the shaft even more.

"Ohhhh fuck, yesssssss," hissed the boy who was being sucked off, gazing down at my lovely young roomie-slave sandwiched between him and his collaborator. Celina groaned as the man behind her began to thrust in and out. She began to buck back and forth on his prick, when, ominously, I saw her hair grabbed in a strong fist. Her head was pulled roughly back as one of the assailant cocks erupted in her face, splashing sperm all over her mouth, her cheeks and her chin. At almost the same time the other man grunted and quickened the pace of his drive into her. Celina gasped desperately trying to get her breathing under control.

"I'm going to cum," yelled the ass boy as he fucked savagely into Celina's rear causing her to fall onto the floor resting on her chained arms, unwittingly giving better access to her bottom. I saw him shove hard and his cock was forced as far as it possibly could be inside her clutching depths. His whole body stiffened, groaning loudly as he clearly ejaculated deep into her bowels.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned.

"Fuckkkkkk!" he yelled.

"Oh yesssssss," I whispered to myself.

Then the two of them collapsed like rutting dogs into a heap on the hard concrete floor.

Without any respite Celina was pulled up to her knees. She was covered in dust and slime from the abuse she had experienced, and thick white sperm ran from her ass like a river.

"Show some enthusiasm slut," the one called Michael taunted. His free penis was solidly erect again -- he wanted another go and no one seemed of a mind to stop him. I saw him place his palm on the back of slut's neck and he pressed her to his groin. Slut's lips peeled apart so seductively allowing him to slide easily into her mouth.

His cock seemed to stiffen even more once inside her warm depths forcing her cheeks out, bulging her skin and she started to suck, obediently giving him what he wanted. He held her hair and ground hard into her face. From time to time he would pull out slightly and have her masturbate him into her own mouth. I wanted to cum so badly just watching them!

Slut knew where this was leading -- to another throat full of cum. I could tell when his excitement was at its peak and he came deep in her mouth. Celina could do nothing but swallow his seed.

"Fucking great bitch. Nothing wrong with your technique," he laughed. He pulled away leaving more cum to spill down slut's body.

Celina sank back on her knees. What had happened to her? Why was this happening?

"Why are you doing this?" she shouted out loud. She began to sob great tears into her hands.

"Awww, poor thing," mocked Rola. She approached the crying slave and Celina felt her hair once more bunched into a tight fist. She instinctively moved her hands up to where her hair pulled on her scalp.

"No, please, where are you taking me."

The manacle chain holding slut's wrists was connected by thick white rope the other end of which was thrown over the old wooden table. She was marched forward until she stood with her waist against the edge of the table. By pulling on the rope holding her wrists, slut's arms were pulled out in front of her until she was bent over the table.

"Ouch," I heard her cry. The table was obviously rough and was scratching her skin. She was stretched over the table and the rope was tied to the underneath. Rola moved away as eager male hands fondled Celina all over. She looked so very vulnerable with her ass sticking out available to all that wanted it.

I watched enthralled as a group assembled behind her. One of the boys reached round and found slut's breasts, rubbing them, squeezing them, fondling them. I watched Celina's nipples harden as a cock unceremoniously penetrated her pussy. Slut gasped as she was filled again, her eyes widened, staring blankly ahead.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned, as the pace of the thrusts became faster. The student inside her began to fuck harder; his pushes now frantic and then I saw his thick sperm running out of her slit and down her legs. He had cum. Another boy took his place immediately with a mocking grunt as his cock slid home.

Celina exhaled heavily as he screwed her roughly. She could do nothing but succumb to whoever decided to fuck her in whatever way they had chosen. It was such a hot situation. I saw slut's eyes close gradually as she was so obviously exhausted.

Somewhat perversely I wondered if slut would cum. Shit, she had been fucked enough. I saw a cock withdraw and ejaculate over her ass only to be replaced straight away by another penis entering her. Celina whimpered as she was fucked again and soon I saw the new boy's sperm join that of his associates in filling her slit and covering her thighs.

Yet again a penis touched her skin; equally as erect as the others but this time he slid into her bottom.

"Ouch, no please, that hurts no more."

"Shut up Ev," one of the boys said using slut's real life name. He obviously knew her and I could see the effect it had on her when she heard her name used.

"Basssstarddddddsssssssss!!!!" She cried as the thick shaft pumped in and out like a mechanical piston. New hands slipped between her skin and the table squeezing her breasts. Penetrating fingers still probed her cunt. One cock was replaced by another and then another and I could sense, as only another gyrl could, that Celina's arousal started to heighten. She began to writhe more rhythmically, squirming and gyrating until it happened.

Celina came.

The whole room cheered ... boys and girls, including Janet -- and me! I had to grip my pussy hard as her body cried out with a great rush of ecstasy straining her against every sharp edge and rough surface of the old gnarled table.

"Fuckkkkkk!" she screamed crashing over wave after wave of lust fuelled energy until she finally slumped over the table looked dazed and confused.

The whole room was stunned into silence as the chained slut with her collared neck and manacled wrists secured to the table via some thick white rope, lay ... barely moving. All the boys pulled away leaving their own string of white juice on her poor abused body. Celina had been fucked ... well and truly fucked.

I heard my cell phone beep into life, indicating that I had a text message.

To be continued ...