Enter the Amazon Book 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There will be some men that will deny their libido, claiming moral or social restraints, " that remark seemed to provoke a hiss from the transforming nuns. "For such a man, thrust your naked breasts in his face! Confront him with your bare pussy! Grasp his penis and throw him to the ground! Even the most ethical men shall surrender to us! Do what you can, what you must to entice even those men you cannot reach, color the culture with lust and libido even as you impale yourself upon a man's hard meat! Let Gaia reign over a sea of coupling, ejaculating bodies! Let Gaia reign!" The crowd roared with ecstasy at this, though it was not certain whether their approval was for Patience's speech, or from their own liasons.

"I see....why you chose her...Great Mother." Maria said to Lisa, as the former leapt upon a young, black Airforce sargeant, wrapping her legs around his pelvis as she smothered him with her ample breasts. Lisa flipped a lever that caused a seat to rock backwards, then grasped the cock of a lanky, red-headed lieutenant before her, and began to slather his rod with her juices, even while she hooked her legs around the ass of a third man, whom she couldn't even see (it hardly mattered so long as he could muster up a hard cock) and encouraged him to enter her from behind. He needed no encouragement.

"*MMM-*slurp* Lucky...mmph.... we found them..*shluck* Nuns....*slurp*....work well....Gaia...nnnnnnnnn....didn't..*slurp* destroy...their faith...didn't...*slurp* ..suppress it....mmmnnnff.....Gaia...switched them...*slurp* redirected them...*slurp* the Nuns...nnahah!....the Nuns are still....*slurp* women of Faith....but now...that Faith has been reversed....*slurp* towards the seduction of all human males...*slurp* The same...mmmm...mmm...devotion... that made them choose lives of....*slurp* chastity and austerity....now...*slurp* used for Gaia....they will devote themselves to lust....sex....*slurp* with the same...intensity...Cum! Cum!!!" But now, Lisa was speaking directly to her male lovers. One was thrusting into her backwards, hands upon her ripe, golden ass, while the other stroked her raven-black hair as she slurped and suckled his impossibly rigid penis between explanations.

But Patience had focused all of her volcanic urges upon a single officer; he seemed to be more soldier than commander, probably a petty officer getting his chance to play with the big boys. He was a rough, grizzled man, a mass of scars, muscles and five-o-clock shadow...but Patience pinned and stripped him in less time than it took to say it. Not that he resisted.

"Take him...*slurp**slurp* Patience! You...someone like you....can become...even more fertile.....mmmph...*slurp* I feel it...through Gaia....when we....*slurple* infect a woman....her immune system...tries to resist....*slurp*...can't of course, the changes....happen too fast....*slurp* but the body....tries to fight back....*slurp* Change happens....but limited....by the bodies'....resistance...*slurp*..*slurrplrrp*..but in the old....the sick.....your body....weaker...less resistant....to disease....infection.....*slurp* Old...like you...your body had....no hope...to make any resistance...against the ovum-spores....change you....more completely....more absolutely....than even me.....your breasts.....a little larger....than mine....*slurp* *slurp* We...are still....not perfect yet....Ladies of Nature can still become....more natural...more erotic...more evolved...*slurp* We'll find the way....to become *slurp* the perfect seductresses....mmmph!"

Patience grunted her approval, deep in the throes of Gaia's command to extract seed from men. The ex-Nun could not see his roughened face over the swaying jiggle of her magnificent breasts, but his body... his muscles....his maleness was what mattered. Already, his penis had transcended anything she'd dared hope for...close to a third of a meter! All for her! Hands gripping his wrists, pussy gripping his rod, the youthened slut ground herself into his crotch with a fervor once reserved only for Prayer. Her long mane of Coppery-gold hair flying about her face, she made her demands:

"EJACULATE!" She declared. "DO IT!!" He murmured in insensate bliss at the passion of their coupling.

"EJACULATE!" She said again. How she enjoyed that word! After a life of austere privation, the luridness of it, commanding it of a man, it gave her such a fiery thrill that it almost brought her to the brink of her own climax!

"EJACULATE!" she repeated, louder this time. Her moist lips engulfing yet more of his meaty shaft. She would say the word again, and again! It felt so dirty, so delicious sliding off her tongue. A dangerous word aflame with salacious intent!

"EJACULATE!" and again....

"STOOOOP!!!" Came a male cry. Few did. But the crusty old general held his impossibly hard cock in one hand, and a pistol in the other.

"I've never heard....of a hijacking like this....but it ain't gonna succeed! You!!! The naked girl! Get off ' a Billy's dick!" A hundred eyes turned to regard him.

"You don't want that gun, general. Someone might get hurt." It was Dylsia, at the front of the aisle; nude, slick and glorious. But what was she doing, why was she dancing? Why was she thrusting her hips, twirling her pelvis, and bouncing her breasts.

"You...you think....ah'm gonna give up just because you can shake yer money-maker?! No way slut....no way..." But the General's eyes began to glaze over, his sagging, wrinkled cheeks seemed to lose some of their resolve. There was something more, something about the way Dylsia moved; there was a timelessness about her dance; somehow she was connecting to a primal core, a primal instinct. She had the power to tap into the most primitive parts of the male brain in a way to disarm the higher reasoning centers...

Several other officers, who seemed alarmed, and about to bolt, instead slowed...calmed...riveted upon the scintillating curves and lurid thrusts of Dylsia's nude exhibition. Somehow, before he saw her coming, the hispanic girl was across the aisle, moving faster than his eyes could see! She gripped the pistol by the handle.....and bent back the metal.

"Wh- wha.....this is...unnatural!" Protested the disarmed officer. Dylsia's eyes narrowed.

"No General, don't ever, ever say that. Never say that. You talk too much, time to give your mouth something better to do!" Tackling him, her engorged nipples were within his agape mouth in less than a second, and he could not suppress the instinct to drink from her intoxicating teats.

Perhaps it was fitting that Lisa, Queen and Mother to the Ladies of Nature was blessed with the first spurt. Her paramour from behind thrust into her, began quivering, his fingers dug deeper into her round rump. And with an animal squeal, his beefy rod jetted forth his manly gift in spurt-after-spurt into the warm, welcoming womb that so eagerly accepted his seed.

Suddenly, Lisa felt an energy, a hot tension burning inside her womb. A male had cum inside her! A MALE HAD CUM INSIDE HER!!! Her instinct told her what to do....now that she had his seed...she could master him utterly. Without fully understanding the process, Lisa released. The pleasurable sensation was not like a typical female orgasm, it was like...like she was pressing him...imprinting something upon him....but she knew that whenever a male gives her his seed, he was giving her his very existence. A series of rapid grunts escaped her, even as she continued suckling the shaft of the red-headed lieutenants. She released something....impressed something upon her male prey....even as she felt his potent, virile seed enlivening something deep within her hungry womb.

Marine Corporal Clarence Sterling collapsed onto the floor, he had already felt some of Gaia's bliss, but now he was gripped in a frenzy of sensation and passion to drown out the rest of the world. Something was wrong, dangerously wrong. He felt it, an infection - invasion spreading through his body...That bitch...she'd...infected him...with some weird....jungle disease....it felt like...roots? Roots winding into his flesh, into his blood. But why did it feel so good? Shouldn't it hurt to have some terrible parasite plant ripping into him? No...he felt like he was floating on a cloud of happiness. He saw the visions then - he became that entire Host of living creatures, past and present - feeling all their lives; all their desires. Changing...growing...he was a part of something much bigger, more important than a military...he was part of something that could really change what was wrong in the world, Clarence saw the Plan, the will of Gaia... and new what must be done.

Clarissa rose upright, discarding the uniform of Clarence Sterling as her naked, canteen-sized breasts jiggled with feminine bounty. Her platinum-blond hair plastered to her fine-boned, female face as she rubbed her bare cunt.

"First....I need sperm!"