All Comments on 'Enter the Cat'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
brilliant

i look forward to reading more from this story, secretly i do hope he ditches donna an be's with tawny. but alass i shall eagerly await an see how your story progress's.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Plenty to chew on here...

You've set up a generous number of plots and sub plots here, so I know the continuing story is going to be exciting.

I'd like to hear more about what the toms and queens look like, how big they are, what kind of markings---stripes, spots, calico or tawny like lions? How much difference is there in the appearance of males and females? Plus, do only the alpha pairs mate? A lot of the enjoyment of the non-human stories, at least for me, comes from the culture that each author creates for the shifters.

I love the 5-page length, especially for an intro chapter. And all things Australian. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Love the story! and glad to see one of my favourite authors writing again!

It would be nice to know more about the colours of the Australian werecats and the culture of their . . . Clan? as in pride or pack?

Can you do a story for Pete and the human woman Tawny?

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
i think things are about to get rocky

tawny is the stray, and micah is going to be in a hell of a bind, at least that is what i see coming, if i am wrong so be it, but the tawny thing just sounds to much of a perfect plot point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I was just re-reading your other submissions when this popped up!

So glad to see a new story from you! Love the interesting take on were society and culture. Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No sense

This story makes no sense. Too much time between scenes with little continuation. He was so hot to trot to catch strays and so attracted to the neighbor woman. But then no leads on the strays, no concern about the disappearance of the woman. You presented two big mysteries for the main character, then have have him pretty much ignore them and patiently wait after making such a big deal out them. Then, he's ready to bed and essentially wed in such a little time. There certainly isn't a shortage of male candidates for the piece of heated tail. He could decline if his preoccupation with the 'human' is so telling. A bit ridiculous overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You stopped here..?

I like the story. The ending though came in an odd spot; unless you intended a cliff hanger of sorts. Please continue this is purrfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finished...?

Please tell me you are finishing this story??? Both Micah's and Tawny's points of view because it can't just end like this! It is very interesting and well written. Your readers need more, so please continue!!!

Irish_LassIrish_Lassalmost 13 years ago
I like it.

Its a good story and I enjoy that you have one from both sides. BUT I see alot that could be eddieted to make your story flow better and I have some problems with the choppy fickle-ness that is Micah. At one point you had said that even with his interest in the human female he would breed for the betterment of the pack. Then he is going to be out of commision for a few weeks with all the rogue killings on his territory. He seems almost like a diffrent guy then the one that we read about in Tawnys story.Over all i think it was a very good story and I enjoyedit alot. Keep writting and I hope to see Tawny and Micah together soon (not gonna lie Im totaly rooting for that relationship)

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
wow same story line as to love a stray that you just posted

Am I the only one to see that this is the same story with the same characters? How sad that instead of coming up with a new story you post the same story from another point of view. Will this be like to love a stray where sh runs away, comes back, runs away again and comes back again, etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

good, but i also am a bit displeased with the fickleness of Micah. I understand that Tawny of course wouldn't be privy to the innerworkings of his mind but he does seem a fair bit of a different character. I also am routing for Tawny & Micah to be together. I did like this view of his life and it explains in a way why some of the things happened in TLAS (there were some choppy parts in it). And on the note of the note of haters - seriously people we're all grown ups here. Let's act like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bitch!!!!

Mikothebaby is a bitch!!! How can you bash an authors stories because they decided to use another editor. Grow up, get a life, and cállate la boca!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Confussed

great story once you realize it is a side along story "to love a stray" waiting on next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story line, great idea

I love that you wrote the the story from another point of view but that is not unusual for you. Your characters have a depth to them because of your talaent to flesh them out. Bravo! So happy to find two new stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awww

Booo why is Micah with someone else?! personally I liked having his point of view too =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just found this now :)

I love hearing Micah's point of view.

Please continue with this.

I would love to read the reactions he has when he meets Rosie.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

Well at least now I understand why Micah acted so standoffish toward Tawny when she showed up at his home. I'm not thinking too highly of him right now.

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Micah

I really like Micah's point of view. I actually think I prefer Micah's point of view better. Hope to see more soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YES!

This is what the other version was lacking. I wish I had known this was the same story from Micah's view before leaving comments on the To Love a Stray story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago

Interesting story but there were a few problems with it. One your verb tenses are wrong often enough that it made it hard to read. Second when you are doing a time or location skip it would be nice to have some sort of break between the paragraphs like ~~~ or something. Third when you jumped from hunting the four loners to where the girl was going into heat just fell flat.

You had a big build up going on about the lone toms and one female and then everything just died. That was almost enough to cause me to stop reading simply because it had such a big buildup and then it died for no apparent reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not too sure

The hero is not too likeable. That the stray might or might not be female from the smell is unbelievable. Wondering - consider wandering. But the social rules make me curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous