Enter the Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone for a long walk with my best friend the previous evening and talked with him for quite a while in an attempt to sort out the mix of thoughts and emotions that had been whirling around in my head.

I glance across at Steven where he is propped against a roof support in the sun. I frown at him in an attempt to make him be careful of what he says, but I know he will say what he wants to regardless of my desires about this.

"Micah Williamson," Isabel says as she approaches the steps of the veranda. I get to my feet unhurriedly despite the fact my body has just gone onto high alert. I incline my head towards her slightly in a polite nod.

"Yes Ma'am," I say quietly.

"Donna wishes to invite you to visit with her for the next few days," Isabel says formally.

"I'd be honoured," I say as I make my way down the steps to pause in front of her.

"I expect you'll want to visit for a couple of weeks afterwards," Bert Stephan says casually and his four sons move to stand behind him.

"I'm thinking I will Sir," I say with a level look towards him and his sons. I notice all of Donna's brothers are smiling, so clearly they approve of the idea of a relationship between us.

"You had best come on over to the house," Isabel says with a warm smile. "You don't want to keep Donna waiting."

"No I don't Ma'am," I agree and follow as she leads the way towards their home. I am careful to keep my pace slowed to her more sedate pace and refuse to glance behind me as I hear Bert and his sons fall into step behind me.

At the house Isabel shows me the way to the small self-contained secure flat at the back of the house and locks the door once I step inside. I barely spare a glance for the bars on the high windows as I walk into the centre of the main room, for the attached ensuite.

"Micah," Donna says breathlessly as she walks out of the ensuite and stands watching me with a nervous smile.

"Hallo Donna," I say smoothly as I smile reassuringly at her.

"I wasn't sure if you'd come," she admits and gives a nervous giggle.

"I like and admire you too much to insult you by refusing a request from you Donna," I say gently and extend a hand towards her. "Shall we sit down on the lounge?"

Donna darts a glance towards the double bed in the corner of the room then looks at the lounge. She licks her lips nervously before looking at me with a shaky smile.

"I ... I ... I should have waited until tomorrow ... but I was ... I was hoping we ... we could talk," Donna stammers nervously as she folds her arms across her lower ribs uneasily.

"Whatever you want is fine with me Pretty One," I say in soothing tones and cross the floor to take hold of one of her hands and guide her to the lounge. I can't help taking a deep breathe and inhaling her warm spicy scent. My body is instantly hard but I grit my teeth as I force my libido under control and sit beside Donna leaving a good six inches between us.

"I really shouldn't have said anything to you yesterday afternoon," Donna says in a breathless rush looking away from me.

"Do you regret saying you were interested in exploring a relationship between us?" I ask quietly. "We can take things slow if you're not sure. I won't object if you choose to explore other options ... but Donna, I am interested. Very interested. And I am not just saying that because you smell so good."

She glances at me, and smiles. I can see she is still either having doubts or feels uncomfortable about having made her feelings known.

"You're such a sweet tom Micah," Donna says quietly. "There are so many toms that would just rush me into letting them mount me because I'm on heat but you're willing to just sit and talk ..." she breaks off breathlessly and looks away.

"We'll get around to the other stuff when you're ready but I'm willing to talk with you because I know there's more to a relationship or friendship that could turn into a relationship than just the physical side," I tell her gently. "I'm interested in your mind and the cat you are as well as the other stuff," I say and drop my eyes to where the swell of her breasts can be seen in the V of her top.

Donna blushes prettily and I smile at her as I reach for her hand and lace my fingers between hers gently.

"I was worried ... you seemed distracted ... I was scared you had gotten close with someone else. It's no secret several of us are interested in you," Donna says seriously.

"I won't lie and say I haven't taken up the invitations I have received in the past and I won't deny the she-kitts were very sweet but this is the only time I have even considered a second invitation let alone ..." I stop and take a deep breath as I search for the right words to convey my meaning.

"Carlotta Inness claims you've turned her down several times and that is why she is involved with Samuel MacIntosh," Donna says quietly. "All of us girls know that she has her sights set on the highest ranking tom she can get."

"Lotty has her sights set on any tom who will mount her," I tell her levelly. "Don't let that sweet, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth air fool you."

"There are some whispers that say, ..." Donna bites her bottom lip, glances at me uneasily then looks away hurriedly. "Some say she's not worried if the tom is her own brother!"

"Well all I can say first hand is Lotty doesn't care if a tom is young like Justin or even under age like Donny," I say mentioning my two youngest brothers who Lotty Inness had decided to set her sights on not too long ago.

"It's hard to believe your mother had another kitt after Jazzy," Donna says mentioning my sister. "Its so unusual!"

"Donny was a bit of a surprise and he is only eleven months younger than Jazzy," I say with a laugh.

"Jazzy is nearly eighteen isn't she? Her birthday is only a month or two away?" Donna asks with interest.

"Yes that's right," I agree. "Only three weeks in fact."

"Are your parents giving her a big party?" Donna asks hopefully.

"Tell you what, if they do I'll invite you as my date," I say with a smile and Donna blushes covering her face with her hands.

"I wasn't angling for an invitation! You must think I'm terribly forward!" Donna says with embarrassment.

"Actually I find you have a refreshing honesty to you," I tell her.

"So tell me again how much older you and your brothers are than Jazzy and Donny," Donna says hopefully and I realise she is still slightly nervous as she fidgets with her hands in her lap.

"Donovan has just turned seventeen. Jasmine is nearly eighteen," I say and pause a few moments as I think on my younger brothers. "Justin was nineteen a few months back, and Alexander is twenty three. Then I came in, Dwayne is twenty nine and Edwin is thirty one."

"You're twenty six aren't you," Donna says calmly.

"Twenty seven," I admit with a laugh. "And you're twenty and ... let me think ... five months," I tell her as I glance at her with a grin. I am enjoying chatting to her even if the enticing smell she is emitting has me on edge.

"I only have the four brothers," Donna laughs, glances at me and flutters her eyelashes a time or two and looks away.

"Yeah well the Williamsons are a large family. Large and rather noisy at times," I admit easily.

"That's because you're half American werecat!" Donna says looking at me. Her eyes are huge and dark, colour rides high on her cheekbones and her breathing is starting to deepen.

My inner cat stretches and begins pacing restlessly where he is tucked carefully away inside me. He can sense it won't be long before she wants us and he is beginning to get very interested in what is going on.

"But things grow bigger and better here," I say softly and lean towards her slightly. She watches my lips as I speak, her breath coming in little pants and I know that if I begin courting her now it will only be a matter of half an hour and she'll be begging for me to mount her.

"Shall I get us a cold drink?" I ask her quietly.

She gives a little start and looks away with a nod of her head. I get to my feet and go to the small bar fridge and retrieve two cans of soda, careful to pick a can of lemonade I know Donna prefers. She is twisting her long hair over her shoulder nervously as I return to the lounge and I admire the way her breasts strain against the soft material that covers them. I pause to open her drink before passing it to her and sitting beside her, my thigh touching hers lightly. She sips her drink as she keeps sending little glances my way while I drink; she moves restlessly then gets to her feet and hesitates a moment.

"I need to go to the toilet," she announces breathlessly before hurrying for the ensuite.

I hear her can clatter in the sink and get to my feet to pull my t-shirt off over my head and pull my joggers off. I am sitting back down when she walks out of the ensuite and I lean back against the back of the lounge laying one arm along the back of it as I silently invite her to come and sit with me again.

"Have I told you how much I like the way your shoulders are all muscled?" Donna breathes as she moves to straddle my legs and sit on my lap facing me. I rest both of my hands on her waist for a moment before running them up and down her back making her arch her body sensuously.

"I think I recall you mentioning it before," I say softly as I cup her face in my hands and slowly lower my lips to hers. She sighs as my lips cover hers and then she is kissing me hungrily as she presses herself against me.

I slip both arms around her body holding her hard against my chest as I get to my feet. I keep my eyes open and continue to kiss her as I carry her to the bed; I kneel on it with one knee as I ease her onto the bed and then stretch out beside her all without breaking our kiss. Her hands clutch at my shoulders as I lean over her kissing her deeply; her mouth is sweet and I thrust my tongue into it mimicking the sexual act. She moans and arches her body into mine and I slide my knee between her thighs.

"I need you so bad Micah!" Donna pants against my neck as she feathers kisses down my neck on her way to my chest.

"We got plenty of time to do what you want," I reassure her and press her back against the mattress.

The buttons on her top slip easily from their buttonholes and in a corner of my mind I muse at my cool control when all I should want to do is mount her and satisfy both our needs. She wears no bra beneath her top and I close my lips over one hard nipple as I tease the other one with my thumb, rubbing it back and forth. She gasps and arches into my mouth making me groan against her skin.

The scent of her skin and the taste of her on my lips just from kissing her fires my blood and I skim my hand down her body, pulling at the tie of her skirt to open it and slip my hand beneath. All I find is bare skin and I slip my fingers into the nest of curls between her thighs; her legs open willingly and I find her clit slick with her own juices. I tease her as I circle it with my fingers before flicking it gently making her jerk and moan beneath me as I suckle at her breast.

I feel her clit form a hard bead beneath my fingers and I toy with it one last time before moving my fingers lower and lightly tracing the slick and softly gaping opening below. Donna gasps and moans low in her throat and I laugh softly with pleasure. Her scent is strong and thick in the air, driving me lower and I kiss a trail down over her ribs before pausing to circle her navel with the tip of my tongue.

"More ... lower... do it to me Micah!" Donna demands but I merely laugh and position myself between her spread thighs and hold her wet folds open so I can see her cunny. It glistens with moisture and is slightly swollen with passion, gaping a little and looking very inviting. I lower my head slowly enjoying the sight and smell of her and then I am opening my mouth to taste her.

I lick from the bottom of her slit up over it and circle her clit with my tongue before taking it into my mouth and sucking gently. She gasps and bucks as she grabs handfuls of sheet and I begin to feast in earnest, licking, sucking and thrusting my tongue into her passage as she whimpers and thrusts her hips against my face. I groan with pleasure at her taste and I move one hand to begin easing first one finger then two into her passage. I move my hand as I continue licking and sucking at her clit. Occasionally I lick at her opening where I tease her with my fingers. A slight flutter in the firm clenching of her passage warns me of her coming pleasure and I double my efforts.

I slip my free hand beneath the firm rounded cheeks of her arse and pull her closer as I slip a third and then a fourth finger into her passage. Her inner walls quiver and tense then grip my fingers tightly as she pushes her hips against my face desperately; I can feel her pleasure rippling through her as she gasps and bucks beneath my mouth and hand. As her orgasm eases so does my ministrations and I allow her body to ease down off the peak of her climax, all the while using my tongue and fingers to gently rekindle her arousal.

Soon my efforts are rewarded and Donna is moving restlessly as I continue to lick, suck and finger fuck her. When I can taste the fresh tang of her arousal I begin using my fingers to stretch her opening gently; her breathing quickens and I move off the bed to hastily shed the last of my clothing and roll a condom on before moving back onto the bed to stretch out on top of her. One thing Wade has always stresses to my brothers, me and our fellow warriors stays with me even now - contraception is not the responsibility of the female alone.

"Yes! Yes!" Donna almost begs and I reach down between us to guide myself to her opening. I mean to ease into her gently but Donna is past caring now and pushes up against my hard cock eagerly. I feel myself 'pop' past the tightness of her opening and she gives a soft whimper of startled pain even as she clutches at my hips pulling me deeper.

My inner cat growls his pleasure and I catch her lips in a hard kiss as I begin moving against her in long hard thrusts. She gasps and whimpers at first, holding still as I stretch her passage and then she begins moving beneath me. Her climaxes come quick and fast but she remains aroused and eager beneath me as I keep moving at a comfortable pace. Her smell and the taste of her will enable me to serve her almost continually for around three days. Both of us will sleep for short periods of time only waking for sex or small amounts of food and drink.

We continue most all the night and when dawn breaks we are cuddled up beneath a warm blanket and I doze fitfully as she sleeps deeply for an hour or two. When we wake Donna promptly rolls a condom onto me before she climbs onto my hips, impaling herself on my hard cock. I lay back and enjoy the view as she pumps herself up and down taking her pleasure at her own pace. Soon I am grasping her hips and guiding her movements before pulling her down onto my chest and rolling her beneath me. This time I serve her hard and fast making her gasp and whimper with the intensity of her climaxes until she pushes against my chest and I withdraw from her to lie beside her watching her as she gulps deep breaths.

I turn away for a few moments to change the condom, tossing the used one into the small bin beside the bed and reaching for another one to roll into place. I kiss Donna gently for a few moments and then she rolls onto her stomach before moving up onto her knees. I move into place behind her eagerly and guide myself into her passage; it's still tight despite our activities and when I enter her I grasp her hips pulling her back against me hard as I push my cock into her up to my balls. She whimpers softly in protest and I let her pull away slightly before I begin moving eagerly once again.

* * * * *

The fourth morning when I wake from a light doze Donna mumbles in her sleep when I pull her against me so I roll onto my back and close my eyes once again. It is a couple of hours later before I wake as Donna slips from the bed and glances back at me.

"Want me to leave?" I ask quietly.

She bites her bottom lip for a moment, looks at the floor and then back at me. "Would you be staying around for a day or so?" She asks uncertainly.

"I can promise you two weeks as long as Wade doesn't need me. Then maybe your parents would like to come visit for a week or two so I can be at Jazzy's birthday party," I tell her seriously. A smile breaks over her face lighting it up and I feel my body start to stir to life once again.

"That would be wonderful! Oh I can't wait to tell Mum and Dad!" Donna gushes happily.

"Well I hate to spoil the moment but either you go do whatever you were about to do and I'll go back to the homestead, have a shower and a bit of a feed or ... I'll drag you back into this bed and show you once again what I do with a she-kitt in heat," I say with a wide grin.

She glances down at the sheet that covers my hips and I guess by the way she blushes there must be a sizeable tent showing. She covers her eyes with a hand before turning away and I can't resist laughing softly as she hurries for the ensuite. I climb out of bed and reach for my clothes to pull them on before walking over to the nearly shut door of the ensuite.

"I'll see you later Pretty One," I call to her.

"Uh, yes later," Donna replies and then there is the sound of running water.

I head outside unlocking the door from the inside and taking care to lock it behind me before heading for the homestead. I glance at the sun and calculate it is mid morning. My stomach reminds me I haven't had a decent feed for a few days and I take the few steps onto the veranda two at a time.

"Hey Micah, I was wondering if I was going to have to wait for a week!" Steven laughs as soon as he sees me when I walk inside.

"Cook up a big feed for me while I have a shower would you?" I ask. I don't wait for an answer; I know Steven won't mind doing this for me.

The water feels good and I take my time as I wash all of the lingering smell from me; I dry off and head for the room where I had left my belongings without bothering to wrap a towel around my hips. I smile wryly at the lingering tenderness from the duration of my stay with Donna as I fasten my jeans before pulling a t-shirt on over my head. There are several warriors in the kitchen standing around chatting when I walk in and everyone glances my way in unconcealed curiosity.

"Edwin managed to get himself into a fight two days ago," Steven tells me as he hands me a plate heaped with food.

"What did the arsehole do?" I ask resignedly, sit down and start eating hungrily. I am loath to hear what trouble Edwin has started this time. Lately he has caused problems with other clans, leaving either Wade or myself to smooth things over afterwards.

"He started talking shit to Jakob Perkins when he and his partner turned up here on their way back from a job. Edwin started on that Perkins had a hide turning up without an invitation and Perkins took an exception to it. Timny and I stood back and let Perkins teach Edwin a lesson before stepping in with his partner and breaking it up," Steven says with a grin.

"Timny didn't step in sooner?" I ask in surprise.

"It seems that Edwin tagged along without an invite when Timny came home to help," Steven says with a raised eyebrow.

I can't help it; a smile spreads on my face as a laugh slowly wells up. It's about time someone other than myself stepped in and put Edwin firmly in his place.

"How bad is he hurt? I take it he's hurt because he isn't here sniping at me trying to start an argument," I say with a level look at Steven.

"Two broken ribs and a few cracked. He made the mistake of putting in the boot when Perkins went down and Perkins came back up madder than hell. He gave Edwin the same treatment when he knocked him down only he was capable of making sure he stayed down," Steven tells me seriously.