Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Yeah, I guess. You could fly a fucking shuttle through this thing." Archer said, chuckling.

They took a turbolift to the 'mall' level, then a short corridor to the mall itself. There were dozens of small shops and a few entertainment establishments. The two men swung into a drinking establishment that seemed to be very popular. His senior staff was there, along with Major Hayes and several of the station officers. "Looks like everyone is getting along pretty well." Archer said.

"Seems that way sir." Malcom said, leading the Captain to the table where Trip, T'Pol, Travis and Hayes were conversing loudly with a major and two Lieutenants from the station -- along with three attractive girls who were apparently not 'with' anyone in particular. Trip introduced the Captain to those he didn't know and had the waitress bring him a pint of Andorian Ale. Trip and Travis had obviously enjoyed a few of the potent brews, and T'Pol was busy pushing them and the major off of her body.

"We need more women!" Trip said, slurring his words and throwing an arm over the Vulcan's shoulder, giving her left breast a quick feel before she managed to react.

"And NOT me!" T'Pol said angrily.

"Awwwww... c'mon honey, we're here to party, aren't we?" Travis said, slurring even more than Trip. His hands didn't make it all the way to her body before she dodged them and gave him a shove. He nearly fell of his chair, even though her push was a gentle one.

"Okay boys, you want women that's fine. My Science officer clearly does not wish to be one of them. Hands off!" Archer ordered, catching T'Pol's eye. She nodded her thanks. "Barkeep! Bring us more girls!" Archer commanded. Within minutes four more girls joined them, two of them next to the Captain who clearly enjoyed the attention. One of them was human, a middle-Eastern girl with stunning features and a body to match. The other was Andorian, her luminescent blue skin looking exceptional beneath a see-thru and skin-tight lace 'suit'.

The Andorian smiled at Archer, lightly brushing her fingers along the tops of his ears. "I am Shanal." she told him, her thigh pressing against his beneath the table. "I am here to satisfy your every need, my Captain."

Then the other girl got his attention, resting her hand atop his penis. "I am Adrina, and your every wish is my command." she told him, emphasizing the last word by squeezing his dick with her slender fingers.

"Well then." Archer said. "Let the Boarding Party begin!" He looked around, and Hayes was already in a semi-private 'booth' with one of the girls, who was stroking his exposed organ as they kissed. Trip was being attended to by a young woman who looked to be Orion mixed with -- perhaps -- human. Malcom, while he was at least smiling, seemed not to want the attentions of the lovely young human leaning on him. T'Pol was her usual stoic Vulcan self, observing the illogical festivities without emotion. Travis appeared to have a young woman under the table, her head in a strategic location. He drank his Ale and invited both of the girls to join him in one of the private booths. The three of them headed that direction; but Adrina was intercepted along the way, leaving Archer alone with Shanal.

"Another drink, my Captain?" Shanal offered, waving the waitress over. "I noticed you have a preference for beverages from my home." she added, ordering two more. "And what about your interests in women? Have you ever enjoyed making love with an Andorian girl before, my Captain?" she asked, her hands moving slowly over his neck and shoulders.

Archer shook his head; but smiled at the lovely woman. "I've heard that Andorian girls have a thing for -- uh -- unconventional practices. Is that true?" Archer asked, his hands roaming over her curves. She had very firm breasts -- he guessed they were about 35C, and her hips were an inch bigger than that. Her ass was quite nicely shaped, with a deep cleft and definitive junction between cheek and thigh.

"Well, I guess that depends on what you mean by... unconventional. Do you mean... kinky sex?" she asked, laughing softly. "Some of us do indeed." she added.

"And you?" Archer asked.

"I do." Shanal replied, her fingers stroking what was now a raging hardon. She dropped to her knees, freed his cock, and sucked it into her warm mouth.

Archer took a long drink of his ale, enjoying the sensations of the Andorian oral cavity as Shanal worked his meat. She was a pretty good cocksucker, but he really wanted to find out if what he had heard about other openings was true. He'd heard that the vagina of an Andorian woman had muscles -- and control of them -- that was similar to the Vulcan female anus and rectum. He intended to find out if that was true. He reached down and pulled her up by her antennae -- gently.

"You do not enjoy fellatio, my Captain?" Shanal asked, disappointed that Archer had stopped her.

Archer reached down between her legs, discovering that her garment was open at the crotch. His fingers found the damp folds of her pussy and worked their way inside her. He kissed her on the lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Shanal didn't seem to know what to do with that; but she responded to his passion. She was seated on a stool, her legs now spread wide as his fingers manipulated her wet cunt. Archer moved between her thighs and pushed his erection inside her.

She grunted with the initial pain of his penetration; but willed her body to respond. "You have a very large organ, my Captain. Larger than any I have previously experienced." Shanal told him, her lips nibbling at his neck as he thrust into her warmth.

"It is called a cock, Shanal. You will call it my COCK." Archer said, emphasizing the word with a sharp thrust all the way into her pussy.

"Your cock fills me up, my Captain. I wish to please your cock many times." Shanal told him. She felt his hands roaming over her backside, pulling at her full cheeks as he fucked her. She reached down and stopped his thrust with his cock almost completely withdrawn from her body. "What I really want is this..." she said, reaching down to pull his dick from her vagina, rotating her hips, and repositioning his member at the entrance to her ass. "Fuck me here." she whispered in his ear.

Archer pushed his penis into her asshole, feeling the tight, mostly dry squeeze of her smooth hole as she moaned loudly with the intrusion. "Is this what you meant by kinky sex?" he asked her, gripping her soft hips and jamming his organ all the way up her butt.

"ohGAWDDDD.." she squealed, crying out as he began forcefully skewering her tight rump. He reached over to the table and found a dish with some sauce in it, dipped his finger in, then smeared his cock with the substitute lubricant. Then he pushed back into her ass and established a steady rhythm. His hands gripped her round breasts, squeezing the firm orbs; but the pain remained. She held her hands against his chest. "Please... please... put it back in my pussy." Shanal pleaded. She was grateful when his organ withdrew from her back passage.

"This is what I wanted anyway bitch!" Archer hissed at her, pulling his cock from her tight, dry butt and pushing it deep into her wetness. "Yeah baby, your pussy is so hot!" he said hoarsely, pounding into the moist heat of her vaginal canal with long strokes. He fucked the blue-skinned beauty until he felt the first twitch, then paused to let his lust subside. He glanced around the room again and saw Malcom and the major double-teaming one of the girls, buffeting her lithe young body with their thrusts into her cunt and asshole. She was letting out a little squeal with each of their strokes, one hand wrapped around Malcom as he screwed her pussy, the other hand reaching back to feel the major's body as he slammed into her backside.

Shanal had only tried anal because one of her friends told her that humans preferred it. Her own experience with the act had not been pleasant, with the club owner forcing her to do it during her 'interview'. But this would be a 'paying' customer, and she wanted him to enjoy her enough to compensate her well. Her asshole was very sore after Archer's large penis had stretched the opening; but now she had his organ in the hole she enjoyed, and was able to manipulate the intruder with her muscles. She sensed his pause, and gripped his shaft, clenching her vagina around his hard meat.

"OhhhhhhNICE..." Archer said, feeling the squeeze of her love tunnel. "Think you can make me cum with those muscles?" he asked her, twitching his organ inside her.

"MmmmHmmmm..." Shanal replied, setting her insides into a rhythmic clench/release action as she watched his eyes roll back. "Feels good, mmmm?" she whispered.

"Yesssss..." Archer replied, moving his hips to piston his cock in and out a few strokes before sliding all the way in. "Do it..." he told her. "Work my cock with your hot cunt."

"Like....THISSSSS?" the Andorian asked, writhing her hips and rippling the muscles of her vaginal channel up and down his turgid shaft. "Ooooooo... my Captain likes it in my hot pussy, doesn't he?" she said lewdly, adding some small thrusts to the other tantalizing sensations. She knew 'the look', and felt his penis spasm inside her as his climax grew near. "Cum in my hot pussy, my Captain. Cum for me." she said softly.

"mmmyeAHHH... babyYIAHHHH... ohYEAHHHH..." Archer grunted, his seed spilling into her belly. Then she pushed him away, dropping to her knees between his legs.

Shanal took his dripping cock into her mouth, sucking the last of his semen out and lapping his shaft clean with her tongue. She held the organ in her oral cavity until she felt him soften slightly, knowing his climax was truly finished. She allowed his penis to slip from her lips with a loudSLURRRP, then looked up at his handsome face. "Okay, my Captain?" she asked, licking his semen from the edges of her mouth.

"Okay, my Andorian friend." Archer replied, swallowing the last of his ale. He held up the empty glass, looking at her with a grin. "I'm thirsty." he said.

Shanal got the message, pulling herself up from the floor and waving the waitress over. She ordered another round, then returned her gaze to Jonathan Archer. "So, what do you think, my Captain?" she asked no specific question.

"About what?" Archer responded.

"About taking on a few new crew members?" she asked. "I know about your ship, about your mission. I cannot speak for the others; but Adrina is trained in Worp field dynamics and propulsion systems, and I have expertise and experience with weapons and targeting sensors. We may be of assistance to you." Shanal replied, making her case well.

"You mean, assistance other than providing pleasure." Archer said, chuckling.

"Of course. Technical expertise by day, pleasure by night my Captain." she said.

"Well I guess it will not hurt to discuss your offer with my staff." Archer replied, looking around the room. Everyone except T'Pol was still there, Malcom and Hayes having apparently finished their pummeling of the young woman who was sitting on Malcom's lap now. Adrina was with them, teasing Trip with a sensuous dance. Archer looked over at Shanal. "Let's go!" he said, standing up and heading to the 'main' table. The Andorian followed him respectfully.

Archer looked around at the men and women, a smile growing on his face. "I trust you have all found this evening to be -- uh -- pleasurable?" he asked. Everyone nodded. "Good. Shanal tells me that we have ourselves some women with skills other than fucking!" he exclaimed with a hearty laugh. "She has told me about the expertise of herself and Adrina. I would like to know if there are others in our midst who might lend a hand on our ship?" Archer said. The Orion girl, who went by 'Lilian', held up her hand. Archer nodded. "Let's hear it girl."

"I am a qualified astrometrics analyst, with expertise in both sensors and mapping technologies, sir." Lilian replied. "And my friend Marvis is a multi-species medical technician." she added, pointing toward a girl who was attending to the needs of a young human officer on the other side of the bar.

"Excellent!" Archer replied, looking around. "Any more?" he asked. There were no additional responses. "Alright, well... what do you men think?" he asked. "Trip? Malcom? Major?"

The three officers looked at each other, then back at their Captain. All three broke out in laughter.

Archer joined them. "I will take that as a yes." he said. Then he looked at Shanal. "Have your friends gather their things and meet us back here in one hour. We will take you back to our ship and begin the process." he told her.

Shanal didn't know what 'the process' entailed, and didn't care. "One hour, my Captain. Thank you." she replied, calling the ladies together and giving them the news. Moments later all four of the girls were gone from the bar.

Trip poured Archer a glass of ale from the pitcher and held his own glass high. "To new meat!" he laughed.

Archer, Malcom and Hayes all responded. "NEW MEAT!", then the all guzzled their beers in one long series of gulps.

One hour later the girls were back with small bags, ready to go. Minutes after that they were on the transporter pad onDefiant.

** Meet the New Crew **

Archer took the four girls to Sick Bay for a 'physical examination', encouraging Phlox to 'inspect the merchandise thoroughly' before he officially accepted them onto his crew. They had talked briefly on the short journey from the bar on the station to the medical bay, with Trip and Malcom both giving their approvals to proceed; but Archer needed to be sure he wasn't getting damaged goods -- or women who were carrying less-than-desirable 'baggage'. "I'll leave you in the doctor's capable hands. Phlox, let me know when you are ready to give me your report." Archer said.

"Aye Captain." Phlox replied, watching Archer leave. "Well ladies, you heard the Captain. Kindly disrobe and prepare to be examined, mmmm?" he instructed.

Phlox spent nearly two hours poking and prodding the beautiful girls, sliding things into their cunts and assholes, taking all manner of readings and measurements as they squirmed on his examination tables. He found nothing of medical consequence; but did note that the two human women seemed to have inordinately sensitive rectums for some reason. Adrina, in particular, seemed to enjoy having his long finger up her ass. He would have to note that in his report to Archer. In contrast the Andorian girl seemed uneasy and quite uncomfortable with any anal contact. The Orion girl was -- well -- an Orion girl and just accepted whatever penetration he deemed necessary. He had no reason to keep them, and called the steward to find them quarters. "Phlox to Captain Archer." he called.

"Archer." came the Captain's reponse.

"The new -- um -- crewmembers have been released to the steward for quarters assignment. I found no anomalies worth discussing, and all of the details will be in my report." Phlox told him.

"Excellent, thank you doctor." Archer replied, closing the com channel.Well... I think this calls for a little welcome aboard party. he thought.

Archer went up to the bridge to check in on ship's status and any updates from the station. "Report." he called as he stepped into the command center.

"Our fuel and weapon supplies have been replenished, and two minor failures of the secondary EPS flow regulators have been repaired sir. Ship is at one hundred percent readiness." T'Pol reported.

"Com is at one hundred percent Captain." Sato reported.

"Very well. Any updates yet from the station?" Archer asked. With no response, he was not pleased. "Ensign Sato, hail subcommander Sopek on Delta 4." he ordered.

"Sopek is responding sir." Hoshi replied.

"On screen." Archer commanded. Their highest-ranking agent on the station came into view.

"Sopek."

"Subcommander, I need a complete status of station security and operational readiness. Can you report on those things now?" Archer asked.

"Yes sir. The station is secure and we have restored the outer grid as well as local shields after your -- ahem -- arrival. We will have weapons online in approximately three hours." Sopek reported.

"Excellent." Archer replied. "What about the command structure. Any issues with the remaining officers?" he asked.

"Uh... none that I know of sir; but we are still interrogating members of the senior staff. I would encourage you to send your security chief to assist." Sopek replied.

"Very well." Archer said. "The Major will beam over within the hour." he added. "Archer out."

"Major Hayes report to the bridge." Archer called.

Damn! thought Hayes, picking up his communicator and flipping it open. "Hayes sir, I'm on my way." he reported, pulling on his uniform and heading for the bridge. He had planned on at least having a shower; but.... Duty calls. He stepped off the turbolift and snapped to attention. "Major Hayes reporting as ordered sir." he said.

"As you were major." Archer said. "Subcommander Sopek has requested your assistance with the interrogation of the station staff. I told him you would beam over within the hour." Archer said.

"Aye sir." Hayes replied smartly, pivoting and re-entering the turbolift on his way to the transporter room. He knew the importance of this assignment, as they needed to lock down the station before they departed. He actually enjoyed these things, since they gave him an opportunity to take out some aggression on -- someone. Really anyone would do. Next to sex, beating the hell out of another individual of any species made him feel his best.

Archer called his senior staff to the bridge, knowing that some of them were at something less than 'prime' after the excitement on the station. T'Pol and Hoshi were efficient as usual; but the Vulcan had not remained in that bar for long, and Sato never went to the station at all. Trip, Malcom, and Travis straggled in wearing civilian clothes, having only recently returned from the party.

Archer laughed as he called the impromptu meeting to order. He knew it pissed the two women off that the men were allowed to show such disrespect; but it was his command -- and he made the rules. "We have a little more time before our control of the station will be confirmed, and I thought perhaps we should have a little welcome aboard celebration for our new crewmembers." Archer began, glancing around the room. "Now I cannot imagine that the subcommander or Ensign Sato would have much interest, so the two of you will remain on duty on the bridge." he added. "Men, I expect you to be showered and looking your best in ninety minutes -- my quarters." Archer ordered.

"Aye sir." was the respectful response from all five officers.

"Dismissed." Archer said, standing and walking out of the room. Back in his quarters he called the steward. "Have our three new crewmembers report to my quarters at nineteen hundred hours." he ordered.

"Aye sir. Nineteen hundred hours. Anything in particular?" the steward asked.

"Tell them to prepare for a small celebration of their arrival onDefiant." Archer replied. "Archer out." Then he went about cleaning up the spacious living area, preparing for his guests as a good host should. He contacted the chef to have some of his favorite hors d'eurves sent up from the kitchen, along with a few wine selections. It was a party, after all. He took a lengthy hot shower and donned his casual suit before sitting at his terminal to review the next phase of the mission to takeover the Empire.

The door chime sounded and Archer called "Enter." Trip and Malcom came in, clearly eager for festivities to begin. "You boys are a few minutes early; but help yourself to a drink." Archer said. He closed out the session on his terminal and joined them at the bar.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers