Enticed by the Sight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My needy slit had temporarily driven all other thought from my mind, causing me to forget my daughter for a moment. As I peered curiously into the back window I could see Marie, ‘sleeping’ in the backseat. The SUV had heavily tinted rear windows. I knew for a fact that from even a few feet away in the dark of nightfall that there was no way to see through them. Kevin was watching my naked ass anyway – I was sure of it. Marie’s secret was safe.

Kevin tangled my hair in his fist and pulled my head slowly back as he deliberately shoved himself into me. I moaned as his hardness filled me up. No matter how many times we did this, I was amazed at how he touched even the tiniest recesses of my inner wetness. It was as if he was a key made just for me – his manhood unlocked my tumblers and opened me up for his taking.

I whimpered as he slid out of me, but he pushed it slowly back inside. The rapid buildup of lusty tension was exquisite – first he was in me, stretching me wide and filling my hungry slit. Then he was out of me, creating longing and need. In and fulfilled. Out and craving. In. Out. In. Out. Oh, God! Gradually we picked up speed as he hurled himself into me. After a few seconds we were going full tilt, and a massive orgasm was coming at both of us like a freight train – fast and huge and unstoppable. The sound of his thighs slapping against my bare ass faded towards the distant mountains.

Kevin was pummeling me harder and harder, and my arms slowly bent. Closer and closer I was pushed to the car. My arms grew weaker as my slippery velvet lining insisted on all of my attention. I lost conscious thought while my body neared that most acute release that only a man can give. Eventually my face was pushed to the window, my cheek pressing against the glass. My eyes were closed as I panted in perfect rhythm to my husband’s thrusting. I never knew whether he was timing himself to my gasping, or if I was gasping in time to his rhythm. It had always been this way for us, and it always made our couplings even sweeter.

Kevin’s rhythm slowed and became even deeper, lifting my heels from the ground as he threw himself into me. It was about time, too, because I was about to start cumming. My eyes were half closed in pleasure and not really focused on anything at all. But just as I started to cum, I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye, and through the window I saw that Marie was watching us.

Kevin moaned, trying to be quiet lest he wake his daughter. But in spite of his panting he managed to say urgently, “Ohmigod Nikki, I’m cummmming!”

I didn’t have any time or will power to do anything, because Kevin’s seed started spilling into me, gushing warmly up my insides as he tried to push me through the car. I came at the same time, whimpering as convulsions of delight washed through me. My soggy opening invited his pounding manhood inside me, and he was only too happy to oblige. Somehow, knowing that my daughter was watching us made me cum even harder than usual, almost as hard as that first time with Dad. I literally couldn’t do anything else but close my eyes and give out little moans and squeals of pleasure as Kevin hurled himself in and out of me and we came.

Kevin would grab me tightly, one hand on my hip and the other on my shoulder, the better to shove himself into me. Then there would be a mighty thrust. A gush of his hot liquid love would leave his rod to come home inside of me. I’d squeal, “Oh!” Then he’d withdraw a little bit so that we could do it again. Grab. Thrust. Gush. “Oh!” Withdraw.

Grab. Thrust. Gush. “Oh!” Withdraw. Grab. Thrust. Gush. “Oh!” Withdraw. Over and over we went as my husband transferred his sperm into me. In spite of our earlier blowjob, there was so much of it that I could feel it drool out of my slit and trickle warmly down my thigh towards the desert floor, just like Kevin said it would. Just when I thought I’d go crazy from the unending pleasure and my shaking body he began to slow down, his manhood spent inside me. He grabbed my tits through my shirt and massaged them as he tried to make more of his cum to put into me. Eventually our cumming together slowed and then settled into that warm post-cum squirmy time as our orgasms began to wind down. I deliberately wiggled my ass to milk every ounce of pleasure out of our mating, every drop from his tool, and my senses gradually began to return. I was able to open my eyes just a little bit and I could barely see Marie watching us through the window, a small smile on her lips and a look of jealous lust in her eye.

I was still panting and the after shocks wracked my body as I tried to finish cumming and regain my senses. The last waves of my orgasm gently rolled through me, causing involuntary shudders to rumble through me from head to toe. Our outdoor location, the threat of exposure, my naked ass, Kevin’s turgid sex, the warm sperm on my leg and the glimpse I’d had of jealous eyes all combined to draw out my pleasure. Seeing my dazed face looking at her, Marie reached out and placed her hand gently against mine on the car window. I closed my eyes as another post-cum flutter wracked my body, and I wondered what I had just done to my daughter.

Next: Marie follows in her mother’s footsteps…………..

As always, I appreciate your votes and feedback. Drop me a line and tell me what you think. If you enjoyed this story, there are other similar ones for your reading pleasure – just click on the link below. Thanks so much for reading!

12