Entrance into incest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strike1
strike1
16 Followers

At first she was holding in her moans. But now she was screaming. I knew my neighbors had to hear her. And I would have to explain that later.

But at that moment she wasn't screaming loud enough for me. I flipped backwards bringing her with me so she was now on top.

She was more grinding on me then riding me. She was grinding her clit on my pubes.

She then tensed up squeezing her pussy over and over again she was trying to moan but she couldn't catch her breath I could feel her cum dripping all down my balls and down my ass. This was too much for me I shot my load deep in my own sister's pussy. She lay on top of me for a while until my dick slipped out of her. She just rolled over and passed out spooning next to me.

I got up to go to the bathroom and clean myself up. For some reason I was nervous about sleeping with her. But I got back in bed with her and spooned up right behind her. I sat there for about an hour just going over what happened that night and how my fantasy really did come true.

Every now and then I had to look over at her to make sure it really was her. I finally fell asleep still holding her.

I woke up in the middle of the night we were both still in the same position. I had a hard on and was horny again so I softly lifted her leg and held it up with my leg and reached for her pussy. I could still feel both of our cum mixed together around her hole.

I took my dick in my hand and slid it right in her with no problem. I slowly fucked her while she slept, again cumming inside her. After I finished and it was quiet I just heard her say very quietly "pervert." I gave her one last thrust then pulled out.

Ashley rolled over threw her leg over me and we both fell asleep twisted in each other's incestuous bodies.

I couldn't stop thinking about how fun these next few days were going to be.

strike1
strike1
16 Followers
12