All Comments on 'Entrapment'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19551 day ago

Great story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hilarious!! I read a couple particularly amusing paragraphs to my wife. She didn't find them amusing. Meanwhile I was cracking up after reading them yet again. 5 stars! I like Stang's style! where does he write now?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm glad Dennis got out of the situation and all, but he's still a piece of shit for cheating. Sack up and divorce her sorry ass. And mother fucking Belinda. Holy shit. There's no way a woman could seriously be that naive? Stupid? Deluded? You pick. I laughed out loud at some parts, especially Dennis' retarded friend Danny. Some parts were retarded. She couldn't say fucking moron outright, but she could say pussy? That's where we draw the line? Not half bad all around though.

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

Belinda was a seriously stupid deluded woman.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere2 months ago

this was hilarious!

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver3 months ago

I laughed out loud reading parts of it!

Lector78Lector784 months ago

Es una divertida locura.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very funny. The 68 vs 69 line is hysterical. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the last anonymous comment; lighten up dude, take this in the spirit it was intended. I got quite a few chuckles!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Terrible storytelling. The premise is not good, the characters are all unlikable so who cares what the ending is. It's just barely a draft of an idea and certainly not a fleshed out story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some funny moments. But hard to read considering every character was reprehensible. Wasn't just Belinda. The MC and Steff were avidly cheating from early on, and Dennis was trying to torpedo his marriage and somehow 2 weeks of no sex drives Belonda crazy? Whatever.

Madeira1076Madeira10768 months ago

Great sense of humor! Who can pass up a good looking red head anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is so silly, I finally bailed out on page five. I have no idea about comments by others, but this is mine. Between two stars and three. I settled on two.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

silly , entertaining and lots of fun .

five stars

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

Another great tale from the master! Great fun!! LOL!! Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

AAAAAAA "I'll never smoke again, Mommy, I promise," This is the best line I have ever read, Thanks.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

The story had me smiling a lot, even laughing a time or two, well done. Had me wondering about Ray, think maybe he took a hit to his head one or two times while playing football without a helmet. Belinda was a piece of work and deserved what she got but I'm at a loss why her mother was suddenly on Dennis's side against her daughter. Not worth going back through to find out, but it did add to the story and was another kick to the gut to Belinda. Good story even if there are a lot of readers that think otherwise. Just remember, it's fiction and written to entertain most folks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Everyone was an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hate it for the way Belinda treated Dennis, the end was good. One star.

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 Stars on one of My Favorite Stories .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I mentioned that the story was tedious. I also had no patience with the MCs and most other characters. Basically a tedious mess I suffered through reading and then skimming.

JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tedious story. Sorry. Three stars.

JPB

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well you write some good old comic stories, you make them convoluted, but you must put quiet a lot of effort in them, it cheered me up on a cold day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BTB stories are usually a bit more satisfying than this. Honestly, wouldn’t make a better story, but if he recorded his wife’s tone and verbiage as well as her mother’s, he could’ve gone for emotional abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Husband was the asshole. He could’ve told his wife he was tired of her being a bitch and just divorced her. The bitch deserved to rake the cheaters over the coals. I hate it when cheaters win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Belinda earned her fate, she was a selfish, self-centered, manipulative, delusional BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this story 5 Stars on this one .. I knew a girl in College that I tutored in English . She was 5'' 3" tall and 120 pounds . I would have loved to play Golf with her but She was my best friends Sister . Some Laws you do not break for any reason . Did I mention that He was a Marine that had been in the sandbox .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some funny parts. But all of the characters are reprehensible. The MC cheats on his wife Belinda with Steff almost immediately. Yeah Belinda qas a bitch and was set up with Hank but why did she get screwed out of so much money? Because of her guilt? Look she is a self-centered lying bitch, but hubby did way more that was execrable.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

@nitpic should change his name to @NoDick seriously he's such a drama queen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Stop hitting my husband," she screamed. Dennis turned towards her angrily. "Let me do it," she screamed, and "started beating him like a pinata." The story was ok but those 2 lines alone almost made it worth the time to read the entire story.

DMC2671DMC2671over 1 year ago

So funny, well done.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019over 1 year ago

Stangstar always entertains Me. I miss his writings. It’s been a long time since anything new has been published. Hope he posts again someday.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Another

Another load of hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. A bit long.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL, like the Hobbit and golf/sex jokes the best, though all of it was great. thanks for all the time you spent writing this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crazy, wild, and creative story. Great storytelling with both seriousness and humor.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

It was funny. Not the best story, but funny none-the-less

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Now that was just funny all the way thru- the setups and one-liners kept coming. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have played a lot of golf but never with a girl as hot as Steff . I was a 13 handicap for a while but My Ex screwed that up . I Loved the humor in this Story and the Mustangs did not hurt the Story either . Well Done

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

That was AWESOME!!

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Oh that was as funny as all hell! Had me cracked up from the very get go! It would make a great comedy flick! And to think I had pretty much planned on giving up golf entirely after my shoulder injury a year ago! have to rethink that immediately!! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think some folks commenting don't realize this is a farce, and written that way on purpose. I will tell you that I couldn't stop laughing. Freakin' hilarious.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Choice!!! Nothing like a BTB on Steroids!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Loved it. Would like it fleshed out more.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Too verbose, not one of your better efforts. Story line is good but presentation is wordy and poorly presented. Keep premise and rewrite the story as you are able to.

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

It's hard to enjoy a story where the antagonist is dumber than a jellyfish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TWO, EDP Almost a ZERO. Only an imbecile would have married her; a worse imbecile to hang out with two ZEROS, etc. etc.

SO FAR OVER THE TOP, it was totally unbelievable, and bogus. TOO bogus to even be funny...

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Cute, funny story... laughed a lot. Enjoyed it a lot also. Thank-you

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. Sometimes things work out exactly the way you plan them. Looks like Dennis caught all the breaks this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wild

this line :

A beautiful young blond woman parted the crowd and made her way to me. Except for the fact that she was taller, slimmer and prettier than I am and the fact that we looked nothing alike, we could have been twins.

damn son ...

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

5Stars.

Loved it.

I laughed from go to wo.

Stangstar at his absolute best.

He is without peer for this genre on this site.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

one of the weirdest stories of yours I have read, but what fun it was. Thank you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Masterful!

The single best paragraph in this work of art:

“I heard someone screaming, "Slap the whore again." The voice sounded like my mother's. I turned to look for her and felt something biting into my ankle. I looked downwards to find a small troll-like child chewing on it angrily.”

I’m in awe.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
Dude really?

You owe an apology to Hobbits Trolls and other denizens of the magical eras......damn that was one funny assed story.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Wow! Two cheaters

Belinda had to get another job. She now works at retired sluts R Us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thy name is.........

........BITCH, no really; wannabe princess who never never made it to queen bee because she not only got de-throned but banished from the kingdom. Huzzah !!!!!

Outstanding story held in the court of Fate and Karma was the executioner, 5 Stars !!

Once again it recks of most Millennials who are beyond spoiled, self centered and selfish individuals who want everything done for them while they do nothing but stay clued to their cellphones, then they get a back handed slap of reality and can’t understand what to do or why it was done; it’s called life.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago
Re: anon

"that does not excuse him to cheat on her"

Of course it does.

Wedding vows are a contract between two people. The husband and wife make a number of promises, including staying faithful to each other. When one person breaks their promise, the marriage contract is broken. If a husband or wife is running around cheating on their partner, their spouse is no longer under any obligation to stay faithful to their vows.

"after cheating on her he became like her"

Rubbish. He was faithful to her until he caught her fucking around and she destroyed the last bit of love and respect he had for her. If the marriage contract is void by her infidelity, how can he be unfaithful to it?

People that "respect their vows" when they're divorcing a cheater aren't being noble, they're fools. That marriage is over... the cheater ruined it... now it's time for the faithful spouse to move on with their life and start looking for a replacement.

GreyDuckGreyDuckabout 4 years ago
Nice Story

Heck, if there is no spark and no kids they should have already split up before this but where is the entertainment value in that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Powersworder

well you said it all but that does not excuse him to cheat on her, after cheating on her he became like her, "a cheater"

if he is a man enough he should gave her hard time and divorce her even if she did not behave her self

I am sorry but you are trying to cote hi actions with sugar and you are trying to give him an excuse to decorate his cheating

she is a cheater and he is a cheater , they are both fucked up people

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Powersworder

Powersworder pretty much summed it up, so I'll just say another great story from StangStar06.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It was funny reading the comments criticising Dennis for dumping Belinda for Stephanie.

1) Belinda had cheated on him!

2) She treated him like a butler

3) She gave him shit about his friends

4) She had let herself go and turned into a porker

5) She made him run around after her bitchy mother-in-law

6) She hadn't given him any children

7) She didn't work and help with the finances

Belinda was basically the shittiest, most worthless wife on the planet. Aside from the fact that she had turned into a fat, bitchy, slut, he never really loved her in the first place. I doubt that any man would stay with an ugly cheating cunt of a wife if a gorgeous younger woman threw herself at him.

Anyone slamming Dennis for dumping that nasty bitch is deluded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Real for Me

At My 25 Class Reunion .. A Couple of my Classmates left for a couple of Hours .. I wonder what they did in 2 hours alone from their Spouses ?

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Funny as anything

This was too over the top cliches everywhere. Well done.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Da Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.

And that wife is deep in denial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Like a VERY POORLY written script from SNL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dunno, seems like there no real nice guys here

The whole story just seems so rife with sly plotting and cruel manipulation; 'Dumping & Framing Your Shrew Wife 101' seems to be the best way to describe this story; even the slapstick seems off-key...

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
S,,S,,D,,D,,,PUTS ON A NEW SLANT

when the D,D,s have a new cast of participants. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmmm

In my opinion there aren't any likable characters in this one. Funny story though.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Hillarous But Dennis Is Either An Asshole Or A Shallow Moron

Hillarous story. I literally was laughing out loud a few times.

However, Dennis could be one of two things. Either he is such a superficial, shallow moron that would marry Belinda because she was beautiful and had big tits back in the day even though she was supposedly mean to everyone, or he was an asshole that fucked over his wife of ten years so he can save some money while leaving her destitute.

Remember he thought she fucked Eric because she was drunk, so he didn't have that as a reason to fuck her over. Before Stephanie got in the picture he still loved Belinda, with all her issues and still catered to her. All of a sudden this other woman comes into the picture and he falls in love with her and decides to setup and fuck over his wife of ten years. If this was in reverse the woman haters here on Lit would have been all over what a dick he was. I mean yeah divorce Belinda and go with the new love, but fucking leave a woman destitute after ten years of marriage because you got a better woman now? Again, the author portrays Belinda as a total psychopath bitch, but don't forget till Steff (yeah, I can call her that) came in the picture he loved and catered to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should have been in humor. Over the top and ridiculous, but still fun.

Thanks for the attempt at humor, but its pretty dark. Screwing over the mentally disabled is not funny. Still, thanks for the effort.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Funny And Poignant

Wherein those with positive, gentle Karma get theirs, and those with negative, ugly Karma do likewise. As the saying goes, life is what happens while you're making other plans....

Here's wishing Dennis and Steff and their soon-to-be-crazy houseful of kiddies all the love and joy they so richly deserve! ;-)

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanalivealmost 7 years ago
Funny

Laughed my ass off. Thanks

Avid_DanithAvid_Danithover 7 years ago
It was funny but.......

The guys in your stories have always held the moral high ground no matter how bad their marriages were. But here, till the day of the reunion planning going on in his house, Dennis had forgiven his wife (she didn't deserve it) and she did take him for granted (treated him like her personal servant). You had him breaking his vows the very next time he meets Steff. That didn't make him as honorable as the heros of your other stories. Even Steff seemed predatory, pouncing on a married man.

As always, the way you spin a tale is amazing, but this one left me disappointed. My only 3* rating for you so far. Would love to read about Ray though, he deserves a tale of his own. He was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY GOOD

Loved the story! Very smart dialog! Love the description of Hanks wife and children Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. !

LoveDrLoveDrover 7 years ago
Best story ever

Hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story and it was funny to boot.

mambrkemambrkeover 7 years ago
Great

This story just made my day. I love it. One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Crazy good stuff. Funny as fuck. I'm a bit annoyed at not being able to rant at your writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hole in One

Stang, this one puts you over the top as a good story writer. I really enjoyed your included humor that gives the story a quality few here can create, I laughed until I had tears a few times. You input just enough details to make is plausible that leads to credibility and makes connections to figures we all know/remember from our past to keep us riveted into wanting to read on and on and on. Creativity like yours is a gift - use it well, keep us wanting to read your next story. I've even bookmarked your page to check up for your next best story. Salute - KRD

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
I must be doing it wrong

the ball keeps going in the hole

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
that was fun

I may have to take up golf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i have read a lot of your stories

and thanks for your efforts. This one was one of my favorites. It is nice to see a group of friends support the husband in a marriage gone bad through no fault of his own.

computermadcomputermadalmost 9 years ago
A Classic

A great story and the antics and some of the comments made me laugh out load. I wish I could have set up my ex something like that hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ha ha ha,...all's well that ends well....

SS that was very entertaining. All the crappy quotes and ridiculous antics came with expected results...to the bitchy wife. As Lucille would say "GET OUT OF TOWN!"

hanibtorrhanibtorrover 9 years ago
Great

What a Hoot, but the best part for me was Mucking Foron. Oh Well. ;)

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Wow!

What a writer! Thanks for another fantastic story....with humor too boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

don't ever stop writing .youdo write some terrific stories. well not some,all tour stories are terrific,so keep writing!

CrisInGACrisInGAover 9 years ago

I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I read this story before I caught the Dudley Do-Right reference.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I have read this at least twice before and possibly commented before.

I just want to say that this is a story you can read and the smile never leaves your face if you have any kind of a sense of humor. Little funny things happen all the way through. This make up for the one (only) of Stang's stories which I did not like, the rest were all great, this one is the most fun.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
We could have been twins!

I was already laughing before that, but that one really got me roaring. And written in very good style. The one recurring error was using Dennis' instead of Dennis's. 5*!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
SHIT DOES HAPPEN

whether planned or serendipity. TK U MLJ LV NV

Bd4554Bd4554almost 10 years ago
Brilliant

I laughed so hard that I almost cried! What a fun story.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Continuity

Earlier you said Hank was in town with his wife and two kids. At the motel she came in with THREE kids.

Hank hired a female lawyer, at the settlement meeting you kept referring to his lawyer as him/he.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
EVEN ENGINEERS HAVE ERASERS

on their pencils, Why....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Should be satire as literally no character was likeable or above reproach

seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolutely fucking hilarious. And the bored-looking, gum-chewing process server lady, she's just plain awesome. "help out a fellow a fellow cheerleader, honey", lol, absolute classic that one. Haven't laughed this hard in long time. The only thing I didn't get was Belinda's mum's complete about turn in her attitude towards Dennis. There didn't seem to be an explanation for that part.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Fantastic

That was the funniest story I've ever read on lit. You gotta love dumb Ray. He's like that friend we all have that never gets the joke, but you love him anyway. Why didn't Dennis just divorce her straight off the bat instead of all the elaborate entrapment? But then we wouldn't have gotten this hilarious tale! Loved it!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous