Entrapment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers

As soon as I took his dick out of my mouth, it went down. I was pissed. "Hank, why don't you work on me a little then," I said.

He just smiled at me broadly. I was getting the idea that eating pussy was his specialty or something.

"I don't do that," he said. I started to slap the shit out of him. I was so desperate to cum though that I let it go. I sucked him again and before he realized that I was pulling him out of my mouth, I spread my legs and quickly inserted his dick into my hole.

It was like instinct. Hank slammed that big old dick all the way home in one shot. He rammed it all the way up in me until the tip smacked against my cervix. The problem was that all of the bullshit we'd gone to had gotten me out of the mood. I was bone dry. It was like trying to fit a bowling ball into a Dixie cup. I screamed like a Banshee, but in pain. Hank roared like a bull and after a total of one God damned thrust he came inside of me. In my haste, I'd forgotten the condom. He flooded me with what felt like a bucket of foul smelling sperm and then crashed down on top of me.

I was ready to kill that mother fucker, millionaire or not. But before I could say anything there was a second, even louder crash.

I think that Hank was too spent to even look up. I don't know why because he really hadn't done anything. I craned my neck to look over his bulk and saw with horror, people streaming into the room. There were two men with cameras. One appeared to be a high quality still camera and the other was capturing high definition video. For some reason my mother was there, along with a couple of people I knew. Dennis' two Neanderthal friends were there too. My mother looked at me and shook her head.

The worst thing to see though, was Dennis. He looked awful. There were tears streaming down his cheeks and he kept screaming, "Why?" He sounded almost as if he was doing an impersonation of Nancy Kerrigan after Tanya Harding's thugs had bashed her knee.

I heard a very shrill, very high pitched scream then. That sound seemed to mobilize Hank. He jumped up and started trying to put his clothes on when he heard that scream from outside.

I think that as Hank jumped up, Dennis recognized him and something just snapped in him. I'd secretly always loved the fact that Dennis was so jealous and always ready to fight over me, but this time I was horrified. Dennis ran over to Hank and started beating on him like a pináta. Though they were about the same height, Dennis was smaller but in much better shape than Hank.

In less than three seconds, he'd bloodied Hank's face and was mercilessly pummeling the larger man. Hank couldn't even seem to mount any kind of defense let alone an offense. Then the screaming got closer. Suddenly, a short, fat woman with a huge hook nose came into the room followed by three of the ugliest children I've ever seen. The woman would not have required make-up to portray one of the hobbits in the Lord of the Rings movies. Her feet were also big enough.

"Stop hitting my husband," she screamed. Dennis turned towards her angrily. "Let me do it," she screamed. She ran over to Hank and kicked him in the balls. Hank screamed louder than anything I've ever heard in my life. He was writhing on the floor in agony, with both cameramen filming him and some of the people in the room spitting on him. Then that angry little woman turned to me. She slapped me and all ability to reason left me. It was like being struck by lightning. She hit me so hard that my eyes failed me. All I could see was a blinding white flash.

I heard someone screaming, "Slap the whore again." The voice sounded like my mother's. I turned to look for her and felt something biting into my ankle. I looked downwards to find a small troll-like child chewing on it angrily.

I looked around for Dennis. He was walking out of the room still crying. I got up from the bed dressed only in the corset. My ass and everything from the waist down were still naked, but I didn't care. I had to get to Dennis and try to explain. My mind went into overtime and came up with the best lie I could think of.

"Dennis, Honey, he drugged me," I screamed. "He's always been jealous of us. Remember back in college."

"He drugged you twice?" asked Dennis. Everyone in the room turned to look at me, including my mother.

"What do you mean twice, Honey?" I asked.

"He brought you to this same motel room yesterday," he said. "That's how I knew where to go. You've been treating me like shit for a while, so I hired a PI to follow you around. The last time you treated me like this was the first time you cheated on me with that Eric guy."

"You slut," screamed Hank's dwarfish wife. Then she leaped up and slapped me again. A beautiful young blond woman parted the crowd and made her way to me. Except for the fact that she was taller, slimmer and prettier than I am and the fact that we looked nothing alike, we could have been twins. She was carrying a briefcase and chewing gum. She cracked the gum several times and then spoke to me.

"Belinda Williams?" she asked. I nodded my head.

"That's her," screamed several people in the growing crowd. "Whore," several others screamed.

"You've been served," she said, handing me a huge stack of papers.

I grabbed her arm as she turned away. "Do you have a car?" I asked.

"Of course," she said, pointing to a pink Mustang GT with badges from one of those women's charities on it.

"Help a fellow cheerleader out, Honey," I said. "Get me the fuck out of here."

"I was never a cheerleader," she said. "Have a nice day." And the bitch walked away, leaving me alone to face that mob.

With no other choice, I started trying to run away from the people there. I'd made it less than a half a block with the mob hot on my heels when a passing police car pulled in front of me. They arrested me for indecent exposure and threw me in jail.

They gave me one of those ugly orange jumpsuits to cover my nakedness. I tried to call Dennis but he wouldn't accept the call. I tried to call my mother but she wouldn't take the call either. Finally I called Della and she came down to the station to get me. She brought me some clothes. Unfortunately, they were her clothes so I had to squeeze into them.

"Damn, that bitch looks like ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag," laughed one of my cellmates.

The ticket for indecent exposure didn't require me to go to court. I just had to pay three hundred dollars and since I'd been running down a public street in full view of children, my name was added to the sex offenders list.

I went over to the ATM machine in the police station and found out that none of my credit cards worked. Della paid my fine and grumblingly told me that I needed to pay her back before the week was out.

She drove me home and I thanked her for standing by me. I walked up to the door and found out that none of my keys worked. I peeked into the garage to see if Dennis' prized Mustang was in there. If it was, it meant that Dennis was in the house and just refusing to open the door for me. The Jeep that Dennis drove in the winter to avoid wear and tear on his precious Mustang was there. And right beside it was my BMW. I couldn't believe that my car had a for sale sign on it.

I started pounding on the garage door and kicking it. In less than five minutes a police car pulled up. Two officers got out of the car with their hands on their guns.

"Get on the ground," screamed one officer.

"For what?" I asked.

"We've been watching this house," said the officer. "The owner of the house warned us that his crazed ex-wife might try to break in before he sold it. You look pretty crazed."

"And also pretty EX," threw in the other cop.

"Move along," said the first cop. "And don't come back here. I'm letting you off with a warning. Next time your ass is going to jail."

I went next door to my next door neighbor's house and knocked on the door. She was a nice old lady. She cracked the door but left the chain on it.

"Mrs. Doright, can you help me?" I asked.

"I'm the one who called the cops on you," she said. "Should I call them again?"

"We've lived next door to each other for ten years," I said. "I've fed your cat when you were on vacation. I've watered your plants. I took care of you when you were sick. All I ask is that you let me make a few phone calls."

"Alright," she grumbled. "I guess I owe you. But I don't like whores, so once you use the phone we're even. Step away from the God damned door and keep your hands where I can see them."

She came out of the house with her eyes riveted to me. She had on one of those old lady dresses. In one hand she held a cordless phone. Obviously, I was no longer welcome inside the house.

Surprisingly, in her other hand she held a very business-like handgun and she kept it trained on me. The most unbelievable thing though, was that for some reason she had a spray bottle of Lysol disinfectant in the pocket of her old lady dress.

I took the phone and dialed Dennis' cell phone. It rang twice and then he answered it.

"Hi," he said. He didn't sound upset. In fact he sounded pretty fucking chipper.

"Dennis, I'm so sorry," I said. "Please forgive me. Can we just sit down and..."

All I heard was the dial tone. I called back and the call went straight to voice mail. The voice mail prompt claimed that his mailbox was full, which was impossible. His voice mails were stored on the company's servers. I often had to go in and empty Dennis' voice mailbox, because he sometimes had five or six hundred messages, because he rarely listened to them.

I called Dennis' job. I was told that he'd taken the day off to play golf. His secretary hung up before I could even ask to leave him a message. I thought I heard her call me a bitch under her breath as she hung up. The weird thing was that I think she wanted me to hear it.

I called my mom. I had to call her three times before she answered the phone.

"What?" she asked.

"Mommy, I need some place to stay while I sort things out," I said. It seemed to take forever for her to answer me.

"After the way you treated poor Dennis, why should I let you stay here?" she asked.

"I'm your daughter," I hissed. "And you don't even like Dennis. You always said that he wasn't good enough for me."

"That was tough love," she said. "I was just hard on him so he'd never treat YOU badly or neglect you. For the past ten years that boy has been like fucking Santa Claus to you. He bought you that beautiful house. He bought you a fucking BMW. And you treated him like your God damned butler. But even worse you cheated on him with a loser who's married to a circus performer or something. What were you thinking? You should have treated that poor man like a king, especially after he took you back after the first time you cheated on him."

"Mom, how did you find out about that?" I asked.

"It's all over the news, dumbass," she said. "It's gotten so bad that Dennis is planning on leaving town after the divorces."

"What do you mean divorces?" I asked.

"Hank's dwarf is divorcing him too," she said.

"That's great," I said. "Can you come and get me?"

"If I had a fucking car, why would poor Dennis have to pick me up and drop me off all the time?" she asked. "Take a cab, but come in the back door. I don't want anyone to know that I'm related to the town whore."

Before I could tell her that I didn't have any money for a cab, she hung up. I called Penny. She agreed to come and pick me up.

I thanked Mrs. Doright. She immediately sprayed the entire phone down with the Lysol and wiped it off with a cloth that she pulled from the same pocket. Then she repeated it and threw the cloths into a trash can.

"Can you please wait for your friend somewhere that my husband Dudley won't see you if he comes home early?" she asked before she closed the door. "Dudley has a thing for whores."

A few minutes later Penny pulled up. She looked around the house, even though she saw me.

"Get in the back seat and duck down," she said. I looked at her crazily.

As she pulled away from the curb I looked at her. She was wearing huge sunglasses. "So is uhm...Dennis okay?" she asked.

"God damn it Penny," I hissed. "The least you could do is to wait until I try to save my marriage before you throw yourself at my husband. I mean you are supposed to be my friend."

"So I have to be penalized for being your friend?" she huffed. "Keep your head down, damn it. I don't want anyone to see you in my car."

She dropped me off at the rear of my mom's building in the senior's complex and then burned rubber trying to get away from me.

My mom greeted me at the back door and quickly hustled me inside of her apartment. "So I guess you couldn't get a mask or something huh?" she asked. "It's not enough that you have to try and trade on our relationship to coerce me into helping you. You have to try to ruin my reputation and drag me down with you?"

"Mom, this is all going to be fine. There are two possibilities here. The first is that I'll give Dennis some time to get over this and we'll talk and I'll convince him to give me another chance again. He loves me. Being away from me will eat away at him until he..." I stopped talking as I noticed she was balled up in a chair laughing so hard she was holding her stomach.

"Okay," I said. "I don't love Hank, but the second scenario is that after the divorces go through I'll just marry Hank. As I said, I don't love him, but he's a multimillionaire, so at least he'll be able to take care of us and..." My mother got up from the chair and came over and placed her head on my forehead.

She shook her head and then slapped me so hard I forgot the time, the date and even where we were. I had a flashback to my teen-aged years. "I'll never smoke again, Mommy, I promise," I said.

"Who told you that loser Hank was a multimillionaire?" she asked.

"Hank did," I said.

"Honey, I think you might have had a stroke," she said. "Either that or your IQ is simply lower than we thought. Hank Walker is an unemployed bum. He only has one suit to his name and two pairs of underwear. He is delusional. He's been going all over town claiming that for the past ten years Dennis has been following him all over the country and getting him fired. You saw his wife. Would a millionaire, or even a hundredaire be married to that?"

My mouth dropped open. "But why...?" I said.

"He's a man," she said. "And a pussy hound at that. It's his job to take advantage of stupid, gullible women. You saw that thing he's married to. Why wouldn't he go after someone else who was stupid enough to fall for his shit?"

"But..." I said.

"Honey, you need to get a lawyer and settle this whole thing, quickly," she said.

"I need to talk to Dennis," I whined.

"Honey, this shit is already all over town. Everyone in town hates you. There were people with cameras. This shit is already on the internet and it looks like the video may go viral. If you don't act quickly, it may get all over the country. There are lawyers coming in who want Dennis to sue you for ruining his reputation. He's already planning on moving out of the state."

"He loved you enough to take you back after the first time you cheated on him. Men are laughing at him and women hate you. Let him go before this gets any worse. Last I heard, Hank's wife was threatening to sue you for destroying her family and alienation of affection and all kinds of other shit. There's even a lawyer here from New York who claimed that the stress of her husband cheating on her caused her to shrink and get ugly. She wants to sue you for that too. Meanwhile, all over town they're treating her like some kind of frog princess and you're the evil whore queen. Go see Dennis' lawyer, sign the fucking papers. Ask him to give you a couple of thousand dollars and your clothes and get the fuck out of here. Cut your losses. Get a job and start all over again before you end up in jail."

* * * * * *

Epilog

Belinda

I ended up moving out of town after signing the divorce papers. I changed my name back to my maiden name. I was really lucky. Dennis, probably due to the fact that he still loved me was generous. I only got a chance to speak to him once. It was at his lawyer's office. His reaction even then gave me hope that when all was said and done, we'd be back together.

When I first stepped into the room, Dennis smiled. It was as if seeing me lit up his whole day. His lawyer elbowed him and his face went neutral. But I knew that there was still love there. Another thing that happened was that I knew I wasn't going to get anything. My own lawyer had told me I'd be lucky to get out of town without being shot at.

Dennis' lawyer offered me five thousand dollars, my car and all of my personal belongings. Dennis pulled him aside. I thought at first that Dennis was angry because he didn't want to give me that much. I quickly picked up the pen and was going to sign the papers before they pulled the offer back.

"Don't sign that, Belinda," Dennis said sharply. He and the lawyer spoke some more. The lawyer grabbed the papers and changed a couple of things. He initialed some things and showed it to a woman in the office who was acting as a notary. Then he brought the papers over to me for my initials. I noticed then that Dennis had doubled the money. He was giving me ten thousand dollars.

I quickly signed the papers and looked up to thank Dennis but he had his head on his hands and it sounded as if he was crying. His lawyer handed me my copies of the papers and a check. Then he escorted Dennis out of the room. All of the people still in the room, including my own lawyer, who'd done nothing, looked at me as if I had just crawled out from under a rock. I couldn't believe that I had ruined my life and a caused a man who'd done nothing but loved me with all of his heart that kind of pain.

I moved to the next state over and rented an apartment. It was a far cry from my wonderful home that I'd thrown away. I called my mom often and found out that I truly had chased Dennis away. As soon as he'd sold our home, and he'd had to sell it for about five thousand dollars less than it was appraised at, he moved away. The stigma of what I'd done went even further than that. According to Della and Penny, even his closest friends had moved away.

I wasn't able to get a job at first and I ended up waitressing. It was hard work and I didn't get many tips. My boss, the woman who owned the diner, told me it was my attitude. She said I was a bitch and the customers could sense it. She said she'd had a few complaints but I didn't have to worry because my job was safe. A few weeks after that, I noticed that she seemed to watch me and even rubbed up against me every chance she got. If she'd been a man I'd have been worried.

Things started to hit home about 5 months later when I went to our college reunion. I was pissed at first because I'd been the chair of the committee that planned the event. We'd planned it at my house but they took me off of the committee and even made me pay to attend it.

I got even angrier and ended up leaving the event early. I ran into that little red headed bitch that had tried to steal Dennis from me when we were in college. The bitch was pregnant and just glowed. I don't know how, but except for being pregnant she was even slimmer and prettier than she'd been in college.

From what I was hearing she had a great job but was trying to get a different assignment. Her old one required a lot of travel and she didn't want to do that anymore.

She sat down at a table and half of the women in the room went over to see her or speak to her. They should have been coming over to me. I'm the one that used to be the head cheerleader. When we were in college no one even knew that girl's name.

Then I noticed that seated at the table with her were Dennis' two stupid friends. The chunky one was with his wife. The chunky guy's wife spoke to the little redhead a lot. It was obvious that they knew each other. I wished at that moment that I'd spent more time with Dennis' friends. I couldn't even remember the chunky guy's name let alone his wife's. It made me feel really stupid. We'd all gone to college together and those two morons had been at my house almost every day. They were my husband's best friends and I couldn't remember their names.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers