Entrapped in Her Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like to leave my mark on my conquests – the cream will work over the next 15 minutes to leave you totally smooth and free of pubic hair."

She moved off into the bathroom and re-emerged a few moments later having shaken the towel out of the clippings and with the face towel refreshed. Placing these on the bed she again returned to the base and picked up the camera again taking a few more shots. At this point she walked over to the heap of cloth that was Bob's trousers and she placed her hand into his pocket – extracting his wallet. "Now let's see who we have here – I like to know where to send the photos if co-operation is less than fully compliant" Bob looked over in horror. Joy extracted a business card with his contact details thereon. "This will do nicely" added Joy. She placed the card in her purse very specifically. She then returned to the foamy area and started to rub the cream off very slowly with the wet face towel As much as Bob wanted to resist – the feeling of the warm towel around his cock stimulated him back into action. Having wiped off all the cream Joy dried him using the towel and looked down at her handiwork.

"All smooth and hairless" she said "now we can see what we are doing."

With this she pinched his penis to stimulate a loss of erection and went back to the implements on the bed. She selected a metal ring that was clearly a good bit smaller than Bob's cock when erect. She took a small tube of oil and applied this to the ring and then placed it over Bobs cock and quickly to its base – this was followed by some renewed massaging that again stimulated life into Bob's cock. As it swelled up again Bob became aware of the constraint that the cock ring was applying but could not help himself.

"Now we are talking a hard on to be proud of and one that will be around for me to play with" announced Joy. Bob realised he was now in real trouble but could do nothing to fight it. He decided anger was not going to get him anywhere – perhaps some begging would help.

"Look you are welcome to the money in my wallet and I'll even get some more from the cashpoint if you let me – just let me go I beg you and no more will be said?" he whimpered.

"I am not interested in your money" Joy retorted "I like men that are all mine."

With this she took a few more shots and then drew a chair out from the dressing table to face Bob to one side of the bed. At this point she started to sway to an imaginary rhythm and began a slow striptease. Bob was able to watch and started to enjoy the action as she drew the top over her head to reveal two beautiful breasts encase in a white bra. The long white boots were next followed by the micro skirt. In her underwear she started to use the chair as a prop, performing professional strip teasing movements, tweaking her nipples through the thin material of the bra and putting her hand into her panties. As she did so she looked up at Bob who was transfixed and clearly enjoying the show as his cock was fully up and throbbing.

Slowly she removed her Bra and this was followed by the sensual removal of her panties. Bob was now trying not to let it get to him but far too late – his cock ringed penis was a hard as it ever got.

"I am now about to rape you" was the sudden statement made by Joy and with this she moved onto the bed – straddles Bob across his chest and inched up to give his mouth a rub of her wet cunt – leaving a lingering musty smell moving up Bob's nose.

"Lick me" she ordered. Bob resisted, he was full of all sorts of mixed up emotion at this stage and could omly muster a further request to be let go.

"Lick me or the photos will go public at your office tomorrow – that's a promise!"

With a thought of this Bob decided to let her have her way and started to use hid tongue on her. He enjoyed giving his wife cunnilingus so was actually well practiced at this act and as the perfume of Joy started to wash through him he found the whole exercise stimulating and started to put some effort into it. Joy came to an orgasm.

As Joy slide down Bob's body from his mouth she looked down at him over her luscious breasts and said "a woman could get used to that – you have clearly practised"

She kept on going and her bum touched the very tip of Bob's raging erection. "Now for some real rape action – and with this she grabbed hold of Bob's hard penis and quickly took it inside her. She started ti grind and move to offer a flow of feelings to Bob that were so intense he was on the verge of coming. She continued to grind and move with some obvious noises of enjoyment and within a few minutes Bob was shooting his well generated load inside her. She milked him until he was dry.

As she slid up his body again – releasing his cock – Bob noticed a feeling of it still being hard, the cock ring was clearly doing its job.

She dismounted him and again wondered around the bed to where the string and scissors were sat. This time she cutt off a piece of string about 8 feet long and then nestled back om the bed alongside Bobs penis. "Time to wrap up this toy of mine" she stated and with clear expertise applied the string around the scrotum, Bob's balls and his still stiff penis until the mummification of his whole member was complete. She tied off the ends of the string with a flurry and took the scissors to the ends so her work looked really neat.

He was seriously encased.

Joy then began to dress and placed all her implements back in her handbag except the camera – she used this to take some fresh shots.

Moving up to Bobs face she leant over and gave him a gentle kiss – "don't worry", she said "this is a serviced apart hotel and the maid will be in around 8 – I'm sure she will set you free!"

With that she picked up her bag and left the room and the apartment.

I wonder what Steve is up to was the first thing Bob could think about!

(written by ‘sleepless 3' 12-12-04)

12