Ep. 04 Rolling Shadows of Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without breaking the kiss, La'Tonya unbuttoned Rachel's blouse and managed to get one arm out of the sleeve, then reached around to unhook Rachel's bra.

Once La'Tonya finished her task, Rachel laid on her back so she could be undressed further. Soon, her blouse and the brassiere laid discarded on the floor, and La'Tonya's lips were feasting upon one of Rachel's nipples. The sensation felt different to Rachel; not bad in the slightest, just different from the last time a mouth had suckled her breasts. She could tell that this wasn't La'Tonya's first time; her actions were very deliberate, very delicate, very gentle. Very...right.

Closing her eyes, Rachel breathed out slowly, letting her body relax and enjoy these new sensations that were coming over her. They ebbed and flowed, growing steadily stronger as La'Tonya's skilled mouth and fingers played her nipples like musical instruments. Then she felt fingers upon the waistband of her pants, unfastening it and pulling the zipper down. The damp fabric of her panties felt cool now that it was exposed to the air. She didn't remember ever being this wet -- not even with Randy.

La'Tonya deftly slipped her fingers under the elastic of Rachel's panties, searching for the treasure hidden beneath the thin, silky cloth. She stopped sucking on Rachel's nipples and gazed into her friend's eyes.

"Goodness, baby, you're wet," she said.

Rachel nodded and kissed her lips, bucking her hips against La'Tonya's hand. Her finger slipped easily inside the cleft between Rachel's thighs. The pair stopped kissing and their eyes locked upon one another as La'Tonya's fingers worked their magic upon Rachel's pussy. With her free hand, La'Tonya peeled Rachel's pants and underwear off, revealing her hairless snatch.

"Mmm," La'Tonya purred, "I love a shaved pussy." She brought a slick finger to her lips and licked it clean. "You taste real sweet, girl," she said with a sly grin.

A trail of saliva followed La'Tonya's tongue as she licked down Rachel's belly. Rachel moaned and whimpered, begging wordlessly for the release she ached to feel. La'Tonya gently pushed Rachel's thighs apart, then slid down along her body on her stomach, to lay with her face between them. She marveled at the sight of Rachel's dripping pussy, then gently touched her labia with the tip of her tongue. A sharp intake of air passed through Rachel's lips. La'Tonya's tongue dipped inside to sample some of Rachel's sweet nectar like a hummingbird. It slid in deeper for more, growing more and more insistent. La'Tonya savored the taste as she greedily slurped up Rachel's juices.

"Oh yes," Rachel cried. "Oh god, that's so good . . . "

Rachel clutched at her breasts and twisted her own nipples as La'Tonya licked her. She tried maneuvering her clit against La'Tonya's tongue, but it proved an elusive target. She knew she was being teased, but she was already mere seconds away from boiling over. Finally, mercifully, La'Tonya grazed Rachel's clit with the tip of her tongue.

"Please, baby," Rachel whimpered, panting heavily. "Make me cum!"

"Avec plaisir, ma cher!" La'Tonya giggled

La'Tonya looked up momentarily to look in Rachel's eyes. A smile curved her lips, then she slid a finger inside Rachel's slippery hole. Rachel moaned as La'Tonya slipped a second digit, and then a third. Her experienced fingers easily found Rachel's G-spot, manipulating it as easily as if it were a marionette, then she began sucking hard on Rachel's clit. La'Tonya then slipped her pinky finger inside Rachel's puckered anus, much to her surprise. Rachel cried out, bucking her hips suddenly as the orgasm began. La'Tonya was rewarded with a deluge of girl-cum; it spurted against her hand as if it were a stopped up faucet. As experienced as she was, this shocked La'Tonya; she never had a squirter before. Still, the surprise didn't' stop her from latching her mouth over Rachel's streaming hole to trap the rest of the flood and keep it from going to waste. When the spurting subsided, she eased back and licked up every drop from Rachel's pussy and her hand, then began kissing her way back up her body. Together, they licked La'Tonya's fingers clean.

La'Tonya took a breath and said, "Damn, girl! That's the first time a woman's ever given me a facial!"

Rachel looked sheepish as she said, "That was my first time, with a girl."

"What?" La'Tonya's eyes went wider with shock. "I'm sorry, hon. If I had known, I would've taken my time, been more gentle, instead of going at you like a bitch in heat."

Rachel laughed and said, "Don't worry about it, babe. I'm actually glad you did me that way. I needed to cum really bad. Whew!!"

"So you liked it?"

Rachel laughed harder, then nodded enthusiastically.

"Oh yes, I liked it. I said it was my first time; I said nothing about it being my last! I'm just worried that I won't be as good as you."

"Don't worry, darlin'. Just do to me what you like done to you."

"Umm . . . that's kinda hard to do, if you're fully clothed," Rachel said with a wink.

"Well, that's easily remedied!" La'Tonya laughed merrily. She was eager to play 'teacher', and instruct her pupil -- her voluptuous roommate -- on the finer points of making love to a woman, so her first impulse was to stand up and tear the clothing off of her body. Then, as she lifted herself from the bed, another mood swept over her. Instead of ripping off her garments in a frenzy, she crossed the room to her dresser, where her boom-box and collection of CD's sat. Running a slow finger along the rank of disks, she selected Seduction and slid the CD into the player. The disc was a 'home-brew' mix, one she'd prepared nearly eighteen months earlier. Full of slow Latin and jazz instrumentals, she loved to have it playing in the background when she was seducing someone -- or being seduced, for that matter. The first groove on the disc -- "Gentle Seduction", by Oscar Lopez, weaved its soulful romantic guitar strumming into the tense air of the room, she looked back at the bed. Rachel was still sitting on the edge of the mattress, eyes gently closed as she let the music fill her head.

"Look at me, cher," she commanded in a soft, sultry voice.

Her roommate's eyes slowly opened part-way, as if the woman was in a dream-state, but La'Tonya saw the sudden inflation of Rachel's chest. The music and the mood were beginning to work their magic together, priming each for the moments ahead.

La'Tonya eased toward the bed as she left her hands slither upward along her torso, cupping her massive breasts for a moment, letting her eyelids hood her deep green orbs halfway as she tilted her head backward and to the side while squeezing her nipples through the fabric of her blouse and bra. The hiss of a sudden indrawn breath from Rachel told her all she needed to know.

"You want this body, cher?" she taunted, slowly loosening the buttons along the front of her blouse.

Rachel nodded, wordlessly, but the smile on her face and the heat building in her eyes was unmistakable.

The blouse was off, now, fluttering gently to the floor in La'Tonya's wake as the Creole woman took another step forward.

'Wanna suck on these nipples, lover?" she continued the tease, slowly undoing the front hooks on the bra and baring her luscious dark-chocolate aureoles to her girlfriend's hungry gaze. The nipples were as big around as dimes and, under La'Tonya's gentle ministrations, they puffed up to stand nearly three quarters of an inch proud of the breasts upon which they sat.

"Yesssss....!"

The slacks were next to fall by the wayside, with La'Tonya doing a long, slow bump-and-grind as she slowly slid the fabric down her thighs and stepped out of them. Clear of the pants, she gave her body a gentle turn, pausing to look back over her shoulder.

"Wanna kiss this luscious booty, darlin'?"

"Oh, god, yes!" Rachel hissed, marveling at La'Tonya's body. Seeing another woman naked this way, one who was even larger than she was, put her own self-image truly into perspective for the first time. Her own burning desire for this woman made her realize, without a doubt, that she too could be sexy. That she already was sexy. That she needed no validation from others; not anymore.

La'Tonya slowly continued her dance, swiveling her hips. She turned with a flourish, again stopping when she faced away from Rachel, and bent over to reveal that she was wearing a thong.

Rachel's lips had turned dry with her panting. Her mouth hung slightly open, and she was suddenly aware of the fact that her tongue was making licking movements, as though she was already licking the torrid Creole woman's dripping slit.

Still slithering, La'Tonya peeled her thong off, then laid down on the bed and pressed her nude body against Rachel's. Their open mouths met once again, their tongues resuming their earlier erotic duel as though it had never been interrupted. Rachel could taste herself on her friend's lips, smell her own sexual perfume in the other woman's breath. The taste and aroma served only to inflame her lust She reached around and pressed her fingers into La'Tonya's backside in an effort to bring their bodies even closer.

La'Tonya rolled herself onto her back, her lips never leaving Rachel's. Sliding her middle finger easily into her own drenched tunnel, she pumped it and swirled it until it was coated thickly with her juices, and then brought it to Rachel's lips. With soft brushing strokes, she painted her friend's lips with her essence as though it was a fresh coat of lipstick, and then sent the finger back to her aching opening for more fluids. As she swirled the finger inside herself again, she watched with delight as Rachel licked her lips clean.

La'Tonya brought her finger to her lover's beautiful lips once more and, without a second thought, Rachel took the finger into her mouth as though it was a small cock, slowly sucking on it and licking it clean. The taste was somewhat similar to her own; perhaps not as tangy, and somewhat sweeter. But, then, the last time Rachel had tasted her own sweetness, it had been after that marathon fucking session with Randy, and with a load of his cum inside her to alter the taste. Rachel took the finger out of her mouth and immediately began licking La'Tonya's shoulder and neck, occasionally allowing her teeth to gently scrape at the soft skin, causing a throaty moan to escape her friend's lips. She kissed down her friend's chest and began teasing her nipples with her tongue. Rachel took one between her teeth and tugged lightly, then flicked it rapidly with her tongue.

"Oh yeah, girl, that feels so good," La'Tonya breathed. "Bite them titties good, baby . . . "

Encouraged by her friend's words and moans, Rachel kissed down La'Tonya's belly, licking it gently. As the smell of La'Tonya's pussy grew stronger in her nostrils, so was Rachel's urge to taste it. True, she'd already tasted it on La'Tonya's finger, but now she longed to drink deeply of it, straight from the fountain between the dark-skinned woman's thighs!

Yet as her urge grew, so did her apprehension. She felt as though she was about to open a huge Pandora's Box, about to open a door to a part of herself she had lately had begun to suspect existed, deep down. What troubles would enter her life, if she lifted that lid? What would her life be like, once she opened that door and admitted the other part of her nature?

Still, with all the trouble that Pandora had released into the world, upon opening that box, she had also released Hope into the world -- Hope that never would have been free to work its magic in the world, had she not opened that lid...

'Well, Rachel,' she thought to herself, 'you can do this.'

La'Tonya opened her legs, allowing her pussy to bloom open. Rachel took a deep breath, in doing so taking a lungful of her friend's scent. The heady aroma slipped inside her head and shut off the rational side of her brain. Tongue-first, Rachel dove into La'Tonya's flooding pool.

"Omigod," La'Tonya cried, wide-eyed. At first, she hadn't expected Rachel to be so eager, but then she remembered how she'd been, during her first time -- how hungry for it she had been, once she'd overcome her reticence to take that first swipe of her tongue.

"Yeah baby, that's it! Lick my cunt, real good," she encouraged her new lover.

Rachel gave no indication that she had heard. Indeed, the words moved past her hearing and slipped into her mind on a purely subliminal level; she was far too drunk with the scent, and the taste, to be capable of consciously hearing anything that went on around her. The old adage about someone being able to set off a bomb in the room, unnoticed by her, was a pure truth as she lapped and slurped at La'Tonya's dripping orifice.

Still, once her initial lust-filled haze cleared somewhat, Rachel became more focused on her task. La'Tonya's clit was unsheathed from its hood, inflamed and engorged, and pulsing angrily, so she began to gently lick it. She could feel La'Tonya's fingernails dig lightly into her scalp, and a wail split her ears. Rachel put the throbbing nub into her mouth and sucked on it lightly, occasionally slipping her tongue inside. She became more eager as the frenzy that had abated somewhat came back in full. In the dim recesses of her consciousness, she remembered the heights her friend brought her to, and she wanted badly to repay the favor. But, how?

"Don't worry, darlin'. Just do to me what you like done to you..." La'Tonya's words echoed in her head. She broke away from her licking and sucking for just the time it took to let the wicked little smile curl her lips.

No matter what Randy had done in the days since she had arrived on campus, her time with her had taught her a great deal about the things that pleased her, sexually. Mentally setting out a list of those things, she resumed her assault on La'Tonya's dripping snatch with a renewed fervor. She curled an arm around her lover's thigh and spread her labia wide with splayed fingertips. Then, stiffening her tongue into a blade, she centered in on La'Tonya's inflamed clit and began to lash her head madly from side to side. The velvet buzz-saw of her tongue, on her partners throbbing button, had La'Tonya's hips bucking wildly beneath her.

In the dim recesses of her lust-fogged brain, Rachel heard her own wicked laughter echo. This was exactly the pleasure she wanted to bring her friend. But, there was more she could do. Her free hand slid up beneath her chin, snaking its way to bring her fingers to the opening of her lover's fetid tunnel. Worming them inside, she twisted her hand to bring the pads of her first two fingers into contact with the thick, spongy tissue that lay just behind, and above, the opening. She pressed, somewhat hard, on the spot, and then began to strum her fingers from side to side, working the G-spot as Randy had so often worked hers. The results were magic. La'Tonya burst forth with a scream that could have wakened the dead, a scream that cut off only when the woman heard her own noise and grabbed Rachel's fluid-soaked panties -- still on the bed from their earlier efforts -- and stuffed them into her own mouth to muffle the sounds.

Then, the strangest thing occurred. It was as if their thoughts connected and a plan of action had been agreed upon. Though La'Tonya's one hand never lost its grip in her hair as she ground Rachel's mouth, her free hand moved to relieve Rachel's fingers in holding her labia open wide. With her hand thus freed, Rachel was able to do the one other thing she wanted to try on her lover. Dipping the fingers into the rivulet of juices streaming out of La'Tonya's cunt, she coated them liberally and then slid the first finger into her partner's anus. She stared up over the woman's luscious curves, watching the expression on her face. La'Tonya's eyes snapped wide open at the sudden anal intrusion, but the expression rapidly turned from one of surprise to one of utmost pleasure as Rachel added a second -- and then a third -- finger to the probing, moving the fingers in undulating patterns as she finger-fucked both pussy and ass.

"That's right, girl," La'Tonya tried to shout, but her voice was muffled by the wadded panties. "Fuck me . . . fuck me . . . FUCK ME!!"

La'Tonya started to buck her hips wildly, clenching her thighs around Rachel's head like a vise. Her wails were once more bordering on muffled screams when she begged Rachel for mercy. The cries seemed like distant whispers to Rachel, but she heard them and relented her assault. When she came up, La'Tonya pulled her face to her own and kissed her furiously. She came up for air and then started to laugh.

Rachel looked at her with a puzzled expression on her face; she never got that kind of response from Randy and, for a moment, thought she was being insulted. La'Tonya saw the expression on Rachel's face, and held her close.

"Girl," she said, "that was wonderful, what you were doing. I just wouldn't have known that was your first time. Second or third, maybe, but certainly not your first."

"You told me to do to you what I like done to me," Rachel blushed. "So I was good?".

"Mmmmhmmm," La'Tonya nodded. "You need some practice and some control, but I'd say you're off to a great start."

"Thank you," Rachel said, blushing again.

She laid back and closed her eyes. Her logical side was a chaotic jumble of thoughts and questions, and the more she tried to make sense of them, the more tangled they became.

"What's on your mind, sweetie?" La'Tonya asked, her expression serious.

"Does this mean I'm a lesbian?" Rachel answered the question with one of her own.

"Well, lemme ask you this: did you enjoy it when you and your man got jiggy?" La'Tonya asked.

Rachel nodded, smiling and continuing to blush.

"Does the thought of a nice, hard, throbbing cock pumping inside your pussy still get you horny, now that you've played an inning or two for the 'other team'?"

Rachel thought briefly, and nodded again. Even though Randy betrayed her, she was still able to admit that he was very sexy. The memories she had of them making love, while they hurt her heart, still set her pussy on fire.

"One more question," La'Tonya said, "were you making love to me, or just fucking me?" Her eyes bored into Rachel's. "Be honest with me."

Rachel thought for a moment, remembering their earlier moments. She knew she wasn't thinking clearly. 'Was it love?' she asked herself.

The answer to her question came almost in the same instant the question was asked, in a blinding flash of insight. Love, when it was real, was something you just knew. She knew that, in her heart of hearts. Therefore, if you had to ask the question, the answer was usually 'no'. She shook her head.

"No, it wasn't love." She looked at La'Tonya and said, "I like you a lot, La'Tonya, and I mean A LOT!" The pair laughed, and Rachel continued, "But no, it wasn't love. Just pure, undiluted lust."

"And you loved Randy?" La'Tonya asked gently.

Tears came back to her eyes. Rachel took a breath and finally admitted the truth. "I still do; that's why I'm hurting so badly."

"Then it's simple," La'Tonya said, "you're bi. You're attracted to both men and women; I'm the same way. I love eating pussy, and I've had a couple of really intense relationships with women. But I still love getting pounded by a nice, hard cock. No, I don't delude myself into thinking one gender is better than the other as far as hurting others and breaking their lovers' hearts. I've been there; women have cheated on me with both women and men, and likewise with the men I've been with. People can be really cruel to the ones they allegedly love."

"You make it sound so hopeless," Rachel sighed.

"It's not," La'Tonya said, putting a hand on Rachel's shoulder. "I know you're gonna make someone really happy one day. Randy might even come around and, if you can forgive him, you two could be really happy. But when you come down to it, you're ultimately responsible for your own happiness. That's somethin' my momma always tol' me, and I took it to heart!"