Ep. 04 Rolling Shadows of Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel thought for a moment and, in light of recent revelations, knew in her heart that her friend was right. She needed to learn to be happy without Randy, and needed to learn to love herself. She had spent so long trying to impress others, trying to get people to accept her and love her, but she had never learned to love and accept herself.

It was all out in the open, now. Rachel knew this. She figured that maybe her time without Randy would be good for her. She wasn't sure if she could forgive him, but she knew that there would be a need for closure later. For the time being, she needed to concentrate on her studies and get her degree. And learning more intimately who she was -- and coming to love and respect, and accept, that person who was Rachel.

"Thank you, La'Tonya," she said. "I think I'll be okay. I'm just gonna absorb myself into my schoolwork and then -- when the time is right -- I'll confront Randy about that bitch."

"Good for you!" La'Tonya said. "And besides, if you're trying to avoid guys hitting on you, sometimes being a 'lesbian' has its advantages . . . "

Rachel smiled deviously, knowing what her friend was getting at. She wrapped her arms around La'Tonya again and kissed her lips tenderly.

"Well, if I'm going to be a 'lesbian'," she said, making the 'quotes' gesture with her hands on the word 'lesbian', "I'm going to need more practice, don't you think?"

La'Tonya kissed her lips gently, then chuckled. "Why yes, yes you will," she said. "And I think I know just the woman to help you practice!"

The pair held each other close and feverishly resumed kissing, their bodies seeming to meld together like clay. Rachel felt more confident this time, and had a myriad of things she wanted to try but never thought she'd ever have the opportunity to. She rolled La'Tonya on her back and slowly dragged her fingernails down her belly until she found her hair-covered mound. Rachel broke the kiss and gazed into La'Tonya's big eyes. A smile crossed her lips; yes, this will make my time here far more bearable, she thought.

She began kissing La'Tonya's belly, licking it lightly, then nudged La'Tonya towards the center of the bed and positioned herself so that she was straddling La'Tonya's face. Knowing what was to come, and looking forward to it, La'Tonya scooted herself down the bed to get more comfortable, then wrapped her arms around Rachel's waist and slid her tongue inside her friend's pussy. Rachel gasped, then laid down on top of La'Tonya to suck on her clit, bucking her hips against her friend's wriggling tongue. The pair were like this for a long time, a yin-yang of writhing flesh competing for dominance while at the same time helping the other achieve ascendancy. Both women breathed and moaned into each other's mounds while slurping up the juices one would offer the other. Rachel then lifted her head to come up for air.

"There's something I want to try," she whispered as she rolled off her friend.

"Oh?" La'Tonya said, catching her breath.

"Well, I had seen it done in a few movies and have always wondered about it," Rachel said, moving to position herself so that her thighs scissored La'Tonya's body at the crotch.

"Hmmm, I see what you're going for, cher," La'Tonya said with a grin. "This is gonna be good!"

The two pressed their bodies together, labia upon labia and clit upon clit, and immediately began undulating against one another. After a few uneasy moments, they finally mastered keeping their pussies in constant contact. It was then that Rachel let go of some of her self-consciousness and began experimenting.

It took her a minute or two to figure out how she could go about it, but she knew what she really wanted to achieve. During most of her sexual interludes with Randy, she had been face-to-face with him, and had come to enjoy feeling his lips on hers, and on her cheeks and jaw, and neck and -- hell, anywhere he could reach, on her, with those lips and tongue of his. She also liked the feeling as one of his hands cupped a breast, his thumb stroking her hardened nipples. She was willing to bet that her new roommate and lover would enjoy similar contact, if she could manage to position their bodies so that such was possible.

Things probably would have worked a little more smoothly, on the first attempt, had at least one of the girls been a trifle "smaller", or a bit more athletic and thus more limber. Still, after a few failed attempts, Rachel managed to get their bodies into a sort of "splayed vee" formation, where their pussies still rubbed satisfactorily against each other while their lips and hands were free to explore and caress. The results were...well, "spectacular" was a severe understatement.

"You sure you never been wit' a woman, before, baby?" La'Tonya asked, as Rachel grasped her hair and tugged gently on it. That tilted the Creole woman's head upward and backward, baring her neck for Rachel to lick and nibble at.

"It just....seemed 'right', you know..." Rachel answered in snatches spaced between hot licks of her tongue on La'Tonya's neck and shoulders. "You like?"

"Oh, yeah, baby; you doin' jus' fine! Don' stop, now; keep goin'!"

"You just keep on rubbing that nipple of yours against my nipple, sugar," Rachel groaned, "and I promise I won't stop for half an hour, or so!"

La'Tonya did, and Rachel did, and the entwined women moved steadily closer to the release they both sought. Fifteen minutes of intense, excruciating pleasure passed before either woman made any further truly intelligible sounds.

"Wanna switch, darlin'?" La'Tonya asked.

"Yeah!"

The single word was all that Rachel could coherently manage, but their bodies complied. La'Tonya grasped Rachel's long hair, twisting it into a makeshift ponytail, and then tugged at it to force her lover to bare her neck. Rachel, in turn, took over seeing to it that their nipples stayed in constant contact with each other. Throughout it all, their hips continued to undulate, bucking and heaving in a fight for supremacy that guaranteed two winners, rather than one.

"Yeah! Grind that cunt on me, you little slut!" Rachel moaned as the intensity of the sensations continued to boil hotter and hotter within her.

"I'm... no... slut..., baby," La'Tonya gasped between twinges of pleasure so intense as to be almost painful, twinges that seemed to surge up her spine from pussy to brain, and then back down again, "but...I'll...be...your...woman...your...slut...anytime...you...fucking...want!"

Rachel could never really explain it, but simply hearing her roommate promise to be her personal little fuck-toy suddenly put her over the edge. She could feel the orgasm creep up on her. It reminded her slightly of a summer day at the beach, and being lifted by the incoming waves as they raced for the shoreline. Only, this wave was no little one. It was a forty-foot tidal wave, and it threatened to suck her into its maelstrom, down in and under, and spit her out -- totally limp and battered -- on the beach.

"Oh, holy fuck, baby!" she screamed. "Don't stop; don't fucking stop! I'm fucking cumming!"

"Shit, baby, so am I!" La'Tonya groaned. "So am I!"

Both women began grinding their crotches more tightly against the other, as they strove to wring every possible bit of pleasure they could, from the contact. The heat and intensity of Rachel's passion -- more so, for it being her first night with a woman -- already had La'Tonya at a fever pitch, and the sound of her new lover's voice, as she came, was the last stimulus needed in order to throw her into a mind-boggling orgasm of her own. She could feel it building within her; almost see it, in her mind's eye, rising up out of the depths like the storm-surges that accompanied the few hurricanes that came on-shore down home. She couldn't fight it, and wouldn't have, if she'd had the power. She wanted it to last forever! On it surged, and she clung to it like a surfer trying to get the last inch out of a good ride, teeth clenched so tightly she was afraid one would crack, and her voice was a wail that sounded more like a police siren than anything else she could think of.

Just when she thought she couldn't possibly achieve any more intense pleasure, couldn't wedge her own cunt any tighter against her lover's, couldn't... couldn't....higher...

...Rachel's orgasm reached its own final stage, and the flood of woman-cum that erupted from her pussy and bathed the flesh that it rubbed against was more than she could bear. As the torrent of scalding juices bathed her clit, La'Tonya closed her eyes and saw a display of bright fireworks like never before.

"Oh, god, girl!" she screamed. "Oh, shit! You're fucking squirting, again! Baby, I love it! I love you! Oh, yeahhhhh!"

The sensation reminded La'Tonya of the times, back home, when she would masturbate with a detachable showerhead. She cried out, screamed at the top of her lungs, as her own orgasm wracked her body. But Rachel was screaming, too, and the screaming didn't stop until Rachel brought their lips together in a searing kiss -- a kiss that was accompanied by scratching and clawing, and by their tongues trying to fuck each other's mouth.

Eventually, the strain was too much, and their grinding and undulating began to slow down. They were both too winded from riding each other -- and from all their moaning and screaming, to stay at the high level of intense movement any longer. As seconds ticked away, their movements became less and less violent, with more and more time between their twitching. Soon, they were still except for their kissing, and that had eased from animalistic to gentle, soft, and soothing. At last, they drew apart enough to look each other in the eye.

"You are one fantastic lover, for a girl-virgin, cher!" La'Tonya finally managed enough breath to be able to tell Rachel.

"I had a wonderful teacher," Rachel blushed, looking downward for a moment. Then, she leaned back against the pillow, and rolled to her left just enough to reach for her cigarettes on the stand between their two beds.

"That most definitely calls for a smoke," she grinned, slipping one from the pack and lighting it.

"I agree, cher!" La'Tonya nodded, collapsing with her head on Rachel's stomach. "Can I have one of yours?"

"You out, baby?" Rachel asked, shaking a second Jade loose from the pack.

La'Tonya took a playful tongue-swipe at her roommate's still-inflamed nipple, and giggled.

"No," she sighed, finally, taking the cigarette and leaning up on one elbow to accept Rachel's offered light. Taking a long, hard drag, she inhaled and then let the smoke punctuate her reply in little puffs. "I've got almost a full pack in my purse, and three cartons in my dresser. I just don't feel much like letting myself get out of touching range of your beautiful body."

"I understand," Rachel sighed with a smile. "I understand completely. I'm not letting you out of my arms until it's time to drag our asses out of the sack tomorrow morning!"

That night, La'Tonya's bed remained perfectly made, save for the absence of the pillow. The two slept in Rachel's bed, with Rachel spooned against La'Tonya. Her roommate was the first to drift off into slumber. Rachel remained awake for awhile longer, the afternoon's events -- and those of the evening -- playing out like an endless tape-loop on the screen of her mind. Her last waking thoughts were confusing. Making love with La'Tonya had been an eye-opening experience, for her, and it was an experience she knew she definitely wanted to repeat many times, over the course of the year at school. But the face that swam in her mind's eye, as she lay smoking a final cigarette, wasn't that of her roommate. It was of the man she had loved -- the man who, whether he knew it or not, still had a deep hold on her heart.

What she didn't know was that she was still just as deeply in his, nor did she have the slightest inkling of the depths of his current miserable state.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sisters Alison has feelings about sister Natalie.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 01 Starting a new life, Sam finds unexpected sexual attraction.in Lesbian Sex
The Church Lady Comes to my Door Unsuspecting beauty seduced.in Lesbian Sex
Retreat and Surrender It was August when Amber got on the bus to her woman's retreat.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories