Ep. 05 Time Cannot Erase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like, how long?" she asked him.

"Like, however long it takes," he shrugged.

Rachel took a deep breath and sat back up, wiping her eyes again. "I'm probably a mess, now," she said with a laugh. "I got myself all pretty for you, and look what happened!"

"You're beautiful, Rach," Randy said.

"Thank you. You did seem disappointed that I had lost weight, though," Rachel chuckled.

"I was, a little," Randy admitted with a laugh.

"I'm still pretty chubby, though," Rachel said with a smile, her dimples showing through her streaked mascara. "I'm never going to be thin, nor am I sure I really want to be. I didn't get the 'skinny' gene, when I climbed out of the family gene pool. Frankly, I find skinny women quite repulsive. I'm happy the way I am now."

"I think I can live with that!" Randy grinned. "You've changed in other ways, though. You've become more assured and more confident, Rachel, and I like that. I'm glad you're finally seeing that you're beautiful."

"Someone helped me see that while I was away," Rachel said. "You'll probably be meeting her pretty soon. I'm thinking you two will get along quite well."

Randy wasn't sure why, but he felt relieved when Rachel referred to that 'someone' as a 'her'.

"So," Randy began after a period of silence, "where do we go from here?"

"I was thinking we'd go back to my place and catch up on lost time," Rachel said with a wink and a sly grin.

"Remind me to call home when we get to your place," he suggested. "I should thank the twerp and let my mother know she needn't worry about where I am."

"All taken care of, darling," Rachel chuckled. "Your mother knew where you were headed tonight, remember?"

Randy guided the van out of the parking lot and onto the street. "So you live in Dunwich, now. You're not so far from me!" he commented

"I'm on the other end, near the old farmhouse," she replied. "and I'm never going to be very far from you, ever again!"

Stoplights were blinking overhead as the van took a left turn. "You mean you're near the old Whateley place?" Randy asked, as her description of her apartment's location sank home. "Holy crap."

"It's not true what happened there, is it?" Rachel said, becoming nervous.

"I doubt it," Randy said. "It is pretty spooky, though, isn't it?"

"Yeah it is, but it's kind of pretty in a way," she said. "Still, some nights I could swear I hear something - noises - coming from that direction."

"It's probably some nut-case who's heard one too many weird tales," Randy said with a chuckle.

"No wonder the rent was so cheap," Rachel said. "Especially for a place in Dunwich! Oh, well; the only screams anyone is going to hear, in that neighborhood, tonight, will be mine when you fuck my brains out!"

Soon, the van pulled in front of a rather small and unremarkable brick apartment building. Randy and Rachel got out of the van and walked hand in hand up the stairs, stopping at the door to apartment two-seventeen. The two newly reunited lovers stepped inside, and Rachel gave Randy a guided tour of the small, three-room apartment.

"You need to know where everything is," she told him. "I plan on you spending lots and lots of time here."

As she gave him the 'nickel tour', Randy noticed that the kitchen was fairly tiny, but a stacked washer and dryer was tucked into a closet behind a set of bi-fold doors. The living room barely allowed for her loveseat, a couple chairs, coffee table, computer desk, and her small entertainment center. The bathroom was cramped, with only a toilet, sink, and shower stall. Though, the shower stall was one of the extra-large ones, apparently to make up for lack of a bathtub, Randy noted, with approval. There hadn't been all that many times, in the past, where he and Rachel had had the chance to shower together, but he had thoroughly enjoyed every last one of them. Only the bedroom seemed adequate, with plenty of room for her queen-sized bed, bureau and nightstands. Nevertheless, Randy could see that Rachel made the most of the tiny space to allow for maximum airflow and still look cozy and inviting.

"The closet is pretty roomy, at least," she pointed out, opening the door to the tiny walk-in space that was only half-filled with her wardrobe. "I was thinking there's plenty of room, here, if you wanna stash a few outfits here…"

It was a nice apartment. Not terribly roomy, but then Randy was beginning to doubt that she would be living there for a long time. The building housing his grandfather's dojo was owned free and clear, and Chang-Hong had been hinting for quite some time that Randy was welcome to fix up the big open loft-space on the upper floor - an area at least three times the size of this tiny apartment -- if he wanted a place of his own. Well, he figured he might spring that on Rachel somewhere down the road.

"I like what you've done with the place," Randy said earnestly.

"Thanks, baby," Rachel said. "Honestly, this was the only place I could find in my price range that wasn't a rat-hole. It's still mine, though, which makes it that much better."

She paused for a moment, flinging some stray locks of her long, brown hair back over her shoulder, and cocked a hip at him in a sexy pose.

"Now are we gonna stand here, flapping our gums, or are you gonna get over here and gimme some sugar?"

Randy pulled the smirking Rachel to him, wrapping his arm around her and crushed her lips against his. Rachel moaned into his mouth and writhed her body against his. With his free hand, he tugged on the lower hem of Rachel's blouse, breaking contact with her mouth long enough to pull it over her head and onto the floor. Deftly, he unhooked her bra, and that landed not too far from her blouse. Randy put his fingers through Rachel's brown locks and tugged gently, exposing her milk-white throat. Using his tongue, he traced a line slowly along her jaw and down the sensitive skin of her throat, biting gently.

'My god, how I've missed him,' Rachel thought to herself as she moaned and whimpered.

She wrapped Randy's own black hair around her fist and gently pulled him away, licking and biting his neck while unbuttoning his shirt. She released his hair and yanked his shirt off, revealing that he finally finished the elaborate art on his skin, as well as adding some more. "I want you, Randy," she gasped as she unbuttoned his jeans, "take me now."

Rachel unzipped his jeans, and soon they fell to the floor. Randy cradled the back of her head, kissing and licking along her collarbone. He cupped his hands on the sides of both of Rachel's massive breasts, nibbling on them and pulling the nipples gently with his teeth. Rachel ground her crotch against Randy's chest as he crouched down on both knees, licking along her belly on the way. Her hip-hugging skirt was soon pulled down, revealing a lacy black thong. Randy took a deep breath of the heady fumes coming from between Rachel's thighs, then licked the already damp fabric covering her mound. Rachel then turned around, her hips seemingly on a swivel as she slinked over to the loveseat. The fleshy globes of his lover's ass entranced Randy; the fabric separating them was like a hypnotist's pendulum. She bent over and peeled the thong off, then sat down on the loveseat with her legs splayed and her fingers thrust deep inside herself.

"Randy...please come to me...lick me, baby..." she moaned.

Randy didn't need to be told twice. Still on his knees, he crawled to the loveseat and gently moved her hand out of the way. As she stared lovingly down at him - at her man, with her again at last, his face paused above the aching wetness between her thighs - Rachel remembered something that La'Tonya, her female lover, had often done to her. Touching her dripping fingertips to his mouth, she spread her slick juices on Randy's lips until they glistened in the dim light.

Randy clasped her wrist gently and pulled her fingers into his mouth, sucking on them and licking them clean.

'I can't believe I'd almost forgotten how sweet her pussy tastes,' he thought to himself.

Face paused above her mound, he gazed lovingly up into her eyes. So much had happened, both ill and good. In truth, there was no real blame, on either side. Rachel had lovingly tried to make him see that there was no blame, no foul - that, at the very worst, there was blame enough to rest on both of them. Still, he knew that he could have done things differently, yet he hadn't. But as his grandfather had told him many times before; there's nothing you can do about the past except learn from it.

He began down on her calf, licking and gently biting his way up her leg up to her inner thigh, eyes held open wide to watch the play of expressions on her face. The leg twitched involuntarily under his ministrations, and he felt her wriggle her ass to move her heated gash out to the edge of the seat cushion. The scent was driving him crazy, now, making it increasingly more difficult for him to keep his focus, to maintain the slow pace of his teasing. Through all that they'd been through, she hadn't stopped loving him. She'd told him that and, because of it, he wanted her first climax with him now to be one she would remember for the rest of her life.

"Lick me...please lick me," a distant voice called to him, and he winced, closing his eyes for a brief second, at the sheer passion, the want and need, that echoed in the sound of her voice. He'd forgotten how she could send chills sparking up and down his spine, when she got that way, and he never wanted to ever forget ever again. Slowly, he built up the pace of his torture.

Rachel twisted one nipple, then the other, between her thumb and forefinger, pulling on her breasts as Randy teased the soft flesh of her inner thigh. She, too, had almost forgotten what it was like when he made love to her. She spread her legs wider, tried to move her pussy closer to his face. The teasing was becoming unbearable, yet she wanted it never to end. She felt his smooth cheek against her mound as he licked her thigh. In vain, she moved her hips, seeking to rub her aching clit against his cheekbones. The slightest brushing of it against that nub of enraged flesh, she knew, would be enough. But he knew that, too, and he was making certain that she couldn't make the brief needed connection. In the deep recesses of her mind, she wailed. It was no use; her climax would come in his timing, not hers, now that she had surrendered herself into his hands.

He was kissing up over the smooth skin of her mound, now, moving toward the other thigh and deliberately avoiding her open, weeping slit. She whimpered in response, wordlessly begging her lover for release.

'Damn,' Rachel thought to herself, 'I'd forgotten how much he loves teasing me...'

The memory of earlier times, times when he had teased her for seemingly endless hours before granting her the release she craved, spun up out of the depths of her memory, then, and she remembered how much she really loved it - adored it, even - when he was like this with her.

Still, she had been without this man for far too fucking long. She wanted him, wanted this first release so that he'd finally move up and impale her on his lance. It was where she belonged, and she needed that feeling of him inside her like she needed the air she was sucking into her lungs in tortured, ragged gasps. She grabbed his head, turned it, and - grasping his ponytail as a convenient handle - dragged his face to where it needed to be, and ground it into her dripping pussy. He stuck his tongue out in response, sliding it inside her to strafe her slick inner walls and bring his mouth more of the sweet nectar that flowed like a river from her. Rachel groaned in ecstasy, her voice rising in both pitch and volume.

"Oh, fuck, yeah! That's so good, baby!" she moaned. "Eat my juicy cunt, you beautiful man!"

Randy found himself growing harder at the sound of Rachel's obscene command. He'd forgotten how easily she could get to him, with her nasty verbal goads. She was starting to remember, though, and he knew that his power to resist her was fast waning. He needed to speed things up, if he wanted to bring her off before she succeeded in her effort. He slid his tongue as deeply as he could inside his plump lover's pussy, letting it linger for a second before lashing its way up to her throbbing clit.

Rachel clutched his head harder, pulling hard on his ponytail and almost digging into his scalp with her fingernails. Her groans and cries took an almost primal tone when his tongue finally made contact with her clit; this was what she had wanted, and what Randy had been denying her until then. She howled with joy and bliss as he latched onto the nub of engorged flesh with his lips and tongue, gently gripping it with his teeth. With the sweet bud held in place, his lover suddenly powerless to move, he gave it rapid flicks with his tongue. Rachel's voice went higher, still, in pitch, quavering as her orgasm intensified. Knowing what to do then, Randy slid two fingers inside her, seeking that special bit of rough, spongy tissue and strumming it as though it was one of his guitars.

Rachel's climax came to her like a bomb going off in the room, and her sweet liquid shrapnel exploded in Randy's face. Desperately, she grabbed for her discarded thong and stuffed it into her mouth to partially stifle her pleasured scream…and to taste the dampness her earlier arousal had left behind in the wispy fabric.

Randy licked her clean, momentarily teasing her rosebud with his tongue as he slurped up the tangy juices that flowed across it out of her dripping snatch. Rachel shuddered and heaved as the last of her orgasm subsided, then collapsed in a heap on the loveseat with a tortured groan that trailed off slowly, then went silent.

He looked up from between her thighs, his tongue still gently sweeping her flesh as it collected more of her delicious juices and brought them to his mouth, and met her eyes. A contented smile curled her lips sweetly, and a single tear rolled down her cheek. For a moment, he panicked, but then he realized that the tear was one of joy. Breaking briefly from his licking, he flashed her a soft smile.

"I've missed you so much, Randy," she whispered.

"I've missed you too, Rach" he told her, as he moved up onto the loveseat beside her and pulled her naked flesh tightly against his own.

"You just made that fact abundantly clear, baby," Rachel smiled at him wickedly. "Now it's my turn to show you how much I've missed you."

She gently pushed him back into the loveseat, kissing down his chest. Randy relaxed and closed his eyes, taking in the sensations. He felt her hands move up his thighs to his scrotum, felt the tips of her fingers tickling his pubic hair. He smiled as he felt her tongue graze his nipple and her hand gently grasp his throbbing cock.

"Your teeth, baby," he moaned in a voice that was close to a whisper as an image from his one night with Daria Fulci came unbidden into his mind. "Use your teeth…"

"Oh, baby," she moaned, shivering, as the realization of what he wanted her to do hit her. Gently, she placed her lips around his nipple, sucking on it until she had enough flesh that she could clamp her teeth softly around it. She bit down gently, her whole being waiting to sense his response. She needn't have worried; the way he arched his back as she chewed gently at his nipple told her what pleasure she was giving him.

She teased him like that for a few minutes, gently stroking his cock all the while, before breaking off. She could feel him tensing and, though she wanted his cum desperately, she wanted to pay him back for the wonderful torture he had just given her.

"Mmm," she grinned, pulling back to look him in the eyes. "Somebody's learned a few kinky things over the last two years, has he?"

Randy blushed and grinned, nodding.

"Well, I've learned a few things, too, baby. I won't show you all of them tonight - a girl's gotta keep a few tricks up her sleeve, in reserve, you know - but I promise you, you're gonna love it!"

He moaned softly as she stroked him with a firm hand, and she kissed further down his body, licking his navel before moving on down to her favorite portion of his anatomy. The mushroom-shaped head of his cock was thickly coated with pre-cum, and she took her sweet time licking it all into her mouth. Her eyes rolled upward in their sockets and her head tilted backward as the first taste of his essence touched her tongue.

"Oh yeah, baby," he whispered, as his lover licked him clean. "That's so nice... "

The tip of Rachel's tongue lightly drew a line of saliva up and down the vein under his cock, licking and sucking his balls when she was close enough. Finally, she licked up his shaft very slowly, following it with a ring made with thumb and forefinger. The ring didn't completely surround his cock; her fingers were too short or he was too thick. It didn't matter, though. Her thumb rode along the bottom of his rod, forcing another rivulet of pre-cum to the tip as she dragged her hand upward. When she got to the hole in the tip, she pursed her lips and kissed it, sucking away all of his sweet nectar before engulfing the entire rod in her mouth. Randy gasped a ragged breath and clutched the seat cushions as his hips bucked involuntarily, groaning with pleasure in reply. He opened his eyes and looked down at her, touching her face adoringly. She opened her eyes and gazed into his, smiling as she sucked on his cock. She took it out and began flicking the tip with her tongue, stroking it with her hand as she did so. She smirked a little bit and sucked on just the head of his cock in short intervals, occasionally grazing it lightly with her teeth.

"You like this, baby?" Rachel cooed, looking up at her lover. It was a rhetorical question; she knew damned good and well he loved it.

Randy nodded, a huge smile splitting his face.

"I'll give you until forever to stop it," he told her.

Rachel smiled at him and closed her eyes, remembered back to her first night with La'Tonya.

"Do to me what you like when it's done to you," La'Tonya had told her, in the midst of instructing her on the art of pleasuring a woman.

Rachel had always liked having her asshole licked. Randy had driven her mad with passion, so many times, as his tongue stroked her rosebud. She had decided that she'd try doing it to La'Tonya. Of course, La'Tonya enjoyed it greatly and - for her part - Rachel was more than slightly surprised at how much she enjoyed doing the licking. She enjoyed the feel, the scent, and even the earthy taste as she'd curled her tongue into a hollow tube and burrowed it into La'Tonya's anus. Most of all, however, she'd enjoyed the way it made her lover squirm and thrash on the bed, and the way it made her lover moan.

Now, as the memory faded, a deliciously naughty thought occurred to her: maybe Randy would like it being done to him. She took his cock deep into her throat again, clasped him by the hips with her hands, and pulled slightly. Randy got the message and scooted toward the edge of the cushion.

She sucked and stroked his cock for a few minutes, opening her lips and letting the build-up of her saliva bubble out and cascade down along his length as she pulled it out of her mouth. She licked back down the underside of his shaft, taking a moment to take his balls into her mouth and roll them around, eliciting another delighted moan from him. Placing his feet squarely on her shoulders, she lifted his scrotum and pulled gently upwards, elbowing his legs wider open in order to gain better access to his puckered anus.

Randy's breath caught in his throat as his lover continued to lick lower and lower on him. Another flickering memory flashed before his eyes.