Ep. 05 Time Cannot Erase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Is she going to…'

It was all he had time to think, before Rachel touched his perineum with the tip of her tongue, then lightly tickled the outer rim of his anus. Randy moaned louder and lifted his legs a little.

"Do it, Rachel!" he whispered the encouragement to her. "Lick my ass, baby!"

Rachel allowed herself a momentary smile; she was only too happy to oblige his request. The fact that he wanted it meant only that it would bring both of them pleasure. Curling her tongue into a roll, she slid it slowly inside his anus and wriggled it around to loosen the sphincter. Randy clutched her gently by the hair, keeping her head in place. She had never released his cock from her grasp, and she began stroking it as she tongue-fucked his asshole.

Again, the image of his night with Daria invaded his thoughts as Rachel's tongue invaded his rectum. The one time this was ever done to him was during his night of drunken, drug-fueled debauchery with that woman. He wondered, briefly, why this time felt different. Was it was the fact that he was being dominated back then, and now it was simply two people seeking each other's highest pleasure? Was it the fact that he'd been drunk and stoned, that night, and now he was now completely sober?

The answer came to him immediately: he was being loved by Rachel. There was tenderness and real passion in her ministrations, and it mattered not that his hands weren't in shackles this time, that he wasn't being ordered or 'rewarded'. Being with Rachel was its own reward, and if she ever asked him to surrender to her, in that manner, he'd already be on his knees licking the heel of her boot...if such a thing were to happen.

Rachel began stroking him harder, tongue-fucking him with increasing ferocity. She felt the degree of his response, and pulled her mouth from him to tell him exactly what she wanted from him.

"I want you to cum all over my big fucking tits, baby!" she growled sweetly, her face a devilishly leering mask of full-on lust. "I want to taste your fucking cum on my tongue as your splash your seed all over my face and my tits!"

She spared a moment for one brief engulfing of his shaft with her lips, and then dropped her face lower on him again. Curling her tongue and stiffening it, she shoved it into his ass as hard as she could manage, eliciting a pleasured howl from him, a howl that delighted her in its degree of intensity.

Randy struggled to tell her something, but her assault on his rectum was so intense that he could only respond with a moan, a moan that grew louder and louder as she continued fucking his ass with her tongue and pumping his cock with her hand.

"Put a finger in my ass, baby," he finally managed the words.

Rachel complied without question or second thought. She let a wad of drool fall onto Randy's asshole, rubbed it in with her middle finger, and slid the digit slowly into her lover. Randy moaned in wordless encouragement, and Rachel finger-fucked him as she stroked his dick with its head pointed towards her face. She felt his sphincter begin to loosen, and added a second finger, then a third. Finding his prostate, she began rubbing it as she had with La'Tonya's G-spot, all the while stroking Randy harder and faster.

"That's it, lover," she growled, goading him on as she continued her dual assault. "Feel it all, and let it build! Let it build until you can't hold it back, and then give it all to me!"

"Oooooh FUCK!" Randy's wail reached the limit of his vocal range and burst into the words as a huge wad of semen splashed onto Rachel's chin and breasts, and into her open mouth.

Rachel continued to stoke his cock and finger-fuck his ass until the last of his convulsions had subsided, signaling that his climax was at an end. Taking his cock into her mouth, she lovingly licked it as she sucked the last drops of cum from him. Then, slowly sliding her fingers out of him, she began rubbing the cum into her breasts while she scraped the stray drops from her face into her mouth with her other hand. As he looked adoringly down at her, Rachel grabbed a towel from under the loveseat - once again, her planning had borne fruit - and patted herself somewhat clean.

"Damn," Randy said, gazing at her with a strange mixture of love and awe. "I need to rest up after that one!"

"Get your strength back, baby! You're gonna need it!" she purred. "I'm nowhere near done showing you how much I've missed you." She looked down at Randy's twitching cock, then said, "and something tells me you're not done, either."

Randy could only grin as he watched Rachel's ass swing side to side, his half-limp, drooling cock twitching anew with approval. She vanished back the hall for a few moments, but he could hear her contented humming, and he recognized the tune. As on that long-ago morning, the morning after their first night together, she was humming the 'Ten Minutes Ago' waltz, from Cinderella. He managed to scoot back and sit up when Rachel returned with his near-empty pack of Turkish Royals, his lighter, and an ashtray. She gently placed the ashtray on the side-table closest to him, and sat at his other side. Randy reached for the pack, and lifted it, but her hand closed on his.

"Let me do this for you, just once, darling," she asked, letting her desire flow from her eyes along with her request. "Please?"

Randy sighed, smiled, and relinquished the pack to her.

"Alright," he smiled at her. "But I guess I'm gonna have to ration my smokes, for the rest of the night. There's only a few left."

"There's a full carton of your smokes, next to a carton of mine, in one of the kitchen cupboards, baby," she grinned. "I told you; I've got everything we need, for the weekend, all laid in stock."

"You weren't leaving anything to chance, were you?"

"Uh-uh!" she giggled. "I told you, we're going to spend the weekend together, naked, and fucking our sweet asses off to make up for lost time." After the pair finished their smokes, Rachel said, "I think you've had enough time to rest up," she said with a wink. Then, with a tug, she pulled him up from the loveseat and led him back the hall to her bedroom.

Once there, she pushed Randy onto the bed on his back, then crawled up and put his still-twitching cock in her mouth to get it hard again. Not that it wasn't already pretty hard; it was. But, for what she had planned, nothing less than the blue-steel hardness she knew his cock was able to achieve would do. A few seconds later, she straddled his hips and lowered herself slowly on his throbbing prick. She sat straight up, bouncing her hips up and down on Randy's cock and kneading her huge breasts like dough. Randy clasped her by her waist, bucking his hips and thrusting his dick inside her steaming pussy as it came down. Both lovers moaned and cried out, reveling in the much-missed sensations as they made love to each other as they had done so many times, years ago. After awhile, when her legs needed a break from the strain, she leaned down and rested her chest on his, grinding her hips against him to let her clit get the maximum sensation as it brushed against the top of his cock.

"I've missed you so much," Randy told her, running his fingers through her luxurious hair..

"I can tell," Rachel replied with a smirk, grinding harder against her lover.

Randy pulled her down and kissed her hard, holding her tightly against his body as he thrust up inside her. Her cunt pulsed around his dick as it pumped inside her, as if to clutch it and keep it inside forever.

"I see you've missed me, too," he murmured into her ear as he broke away from the kiss.

Rachel put her hands on Randy's pectorals and propped herself up, then began fucking his cock with renewed fury.

"Darling," she growled, "you have no...fucking…idea."

Indeed, she had almost forgotten how good a real prick felt inside her. She and La'Tonya had drifted along to using toys on each other, including a strap-on. But feeling Randy's dick pounding inside her made those toys all feel like the poor substitutes they had been. She grunted and growled, smiling as she came down on her lover. Randy took her shoulders and pushed slightly to the side to roll her over onto her back. Rachel complied immediately, and on her back, she spread her legs for Randy.

"Don't tease me, baby," she panted, "just fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast!"

Randy slid his cock all the way inside her dripping cunt, then held her close to him and kissed her passionately. Rachel wrapped her long legs around his waist, locking her ankles in the small of his back. Her arms curled under his shoulders, coming up across his back, to cradle his head with her hands and draw his face to hers, reciprocating the passion as she returned his kiss. They stayed like this, seemingly for an eternity, with him inside her as their lips pressed and their tongues dueled heatedly. Then, slowly, he began to piston his prick in and out of her pussy. She moaned into Randy's mouth, at first, and then the moans turned to cries and whimpers as he picked up speed, and Randy could feel a tear against Rachel's cheek. The kiss broke, and Randy looked into Rachel's eyes.

"I love you so much," Rachel said with a slight sob, and kissed Randy again hard.

The couple's lovemaking grew more fierce and more passionate, and Rachel broke the kiss again, this time to cry out. Another orgasm was coming, but there was something else she wanted, something she'd missed for a very long time.

"Get off me for a second, lover," Rachel demanded.

Randy complied, and Rachel got on her hands and knees and lifted her ass in front of him.

"I want your cum in my ass, baby," she said as she rubbed her clit.

Randy looked around, saw the squeeze-bottle of lube on the nightstand, and smiled. She'd had it all planned out! He took the bottle and put a copious amount in the palm of his hand, then massaged it into his cock. He then squeezed the bottle over her puckered anus, squirting the clear, slightly viscous liquid onto it. Then, sliding two stiffened fingers into her pucker, he began to slowly fuck them in and out, gently stretching her.

"Forget your fingers, baby; I'm ready!" Rachel growled. "I spent half the afternoon with a butt-plug stretching me, so you wouldn't have to! I want your cock there, now!"

Randy's eyes widened, as the sheer enormity of all the preparation this woman had managed began to hit home. Shaking his head in amazement, he eased the head of his prick slightly inside his lover's asshole. Then he gasped when Rachel thrust her hips backward in a mighty shove, fully impaling herself on him.

"Baby, I need it!" she cried, "Fuck my fat ass! Fuck it hard! Fuck it like you were fucking my juicy little twat!"

The switch flipped, again, inside Randy's brain. He'd always loved it when Rachel got so hot that she began spewing obscenities like this at him to turn him on. He loved the fact that she could go from being the 'proper' young woman who had charmed his mother and grandparents so much, to being a nasty little cock-craving slut in a seeming heartbeat. Apparently - judging by the way he felt his pulse quicken and his cock stiffen - that aspect of their relationship was one that time couldn't erase. He began pounding his cock inside Rachel's anus a little harder than he intended to at first.

"Ahhhhh Uhhhh!!" she moaned and grunted happily in response, encouraging her lover further with wordless sounds.

"You like that, baby?" he heard himself ask her. "You like it when I fuck your ass hard, don't you, you dirty little bitch? You fucking crave my big, thick cock violating your ass?"

"Oh yeah," Rachel panted, "Yes, I fucking crave it! I fucking need it to live, baby! I fucking need that meat of yours in my ass, stretching me! Violate my fat ass like I was your dirty little whore!"

"Yes, you are...you're a naughty little anal slut," a voice said through Randy's mouth. "I should spank you."

He suited action to words, with a modest slap to her right cheek.

"Oh yeah. Baby!," Rachel groaned. "Spank my fat ass! Smack it harder! Mark me!"

"Fuck, you ARE a filthy little slut, aren't you, woman?" he growled, slapping her left buttock.

"Yeah, baby! I'm a naughty, filthy, dirty little anal slut, but I'm YOUR naughty, filthy, dirty little anal slut! Yours, and only yours! Now, fuck that ass as hard and as fast as you can! Jack-hammer that meat of yours into me…make me your bitch!"

He slapped her buttock, leaving a pink imprint on the skin. Rachel squealed in delight, backing her ass onto him hard, again and again. His body literally shuddered under the force of her thrusts, and Randy growled and slapped the other cheek, then back again, fucking her ass hard.

"I'm gonna cum inside your ass," he growled. "You want it, baby?"

"Yes," Rachel cried, "cum inside my fat ass...AAAHH!!!"

Randy thrust himself all the way inside her, letting loose his seed deep inside his lover's bowels. Rachel screamed into the pillow as her pussy squirted scalding juices all over his balls and his thighs. They both went rigid for a brief moment, muscles locked solidly at the peak of their mutual climax, and then collapsed onto the bed. Randy's cock was still a solid bar in her ass, a bar that pulsed and throbbed in tempo with her rectum's pulsing and throbbing.

* * * * * *

It took both of them some time to get even enough strength to separate their tangled bodies, and then they collapsed again for a few minutes. Eventually, they managed enough strength to light up a cigarette apiece, and they relaxed in each other's arms while they smoked. Eventually, they recovered enough to manage a brief shower. It had been a long day, for both of them, and the tension of the afternoon - plus the tumult of their lovemaking - had left them without the energy to take each other in the shower, as they had so often done in the past.

"It's alright, darling," she said understandingly. "I'm surprised we lasted as long as we did, we were so fucking hot for each other. But, if it was this fucking good, tonight, can you imagine how it's going to be, tomorrow, and the next day, and the next?"

"You're that sure of us?" he asked, eyes widening.

"I am," she spoke the words with unbridled certainty. "I ain't never gonna let you get away from me, ever again."

She moved closer and drew him into the circle of her arms. There was no lust in her touch, this time, though they were both standing naked beneath the steaming shower. There was only love, love that had been, once before. All too soon to suit them, the water streaming over their bodies began to grow colder. With a sigh, they ended the long hug, turned off the tap, and slipped from the stall, grasping for the thick towels on the racks, to dry their skin and ward off the room's chill. Lovingly, they dried each other off, combed out each other's hair, and then she took his hand and led him back to her bed.

At last, the lovers laid together on Rachel's bed, with Rachel spooned up against Randy and enclosed by the welcome circle of his arm. They lay quietly together, letting their minds wind down to a point where sleep could claim them both. It was a task easier described than done, however. The whirlwind of their thoughts spun back and forth from their first night together to their most recent coupling, and through the two years of aching emptiness and neglected passions that had resulted in tonight's explosive, primal crescendo.

Rachel thought back on her time with La'Tonya, who was still in New Orleans. She reflected on how she had learned so much about herself and her sexuality and, as a result, had grown into the whole woman she had become. She felt she could give herself completely to Randy, and by the same token, Randy could surrender himself to her. She knew she could both balance and compliment Randy far better, now, than she could've if they hadn't parted.

Randy reflected on the hard lessons he had learned; of love, of loss, and of how the two can go hand in hand. He remembered how lust, when left unchecked, can be damaging, and reflected on the penance he'd done for his sin of distrust. He realized that he hadn't trusted Rachel as completely as he should have, back then. Had he done so, the break-up might possibly have been avoided. Still, he realized that it was a lesson he had to learn, and it paved the way for future lessons.

He also realized that he harbored no ill will towards Daria Fulci. He had used her as much as she had used him that night. The fact was, it was only because of Daria that some doors had been opened for him. They were doors that he could explore again - this time, with Rachel - as their restored relationship continued to develop.

His final thoughts were of the changes that two years had wrought in Rachel. In the previous few hours, he had seen her go from a seductive sex kitten, to a passionate lover, to the woman who had completely giving herself to him to use as he pleased. In the two years they had been forcibly parted, she had grown from a timid girl grasping for any token of affection to a bold and confident woman who knew exactly what she wanted, and who wasn't the least bit afraid of doing whatever it took to secure her dreams. He was glad that her dreams still included him in a significant role. He knew that, if she didn't trust him, she wouldn't have bothered to plan getting him back into her life. Nor would she have surrendered herself to him, the way she had in bed. He felt honored that Rachel would surrender herself so completely to his whims, and more than a little surprised at his own transformation as a result of her selfless act. His arm tightened gently, protectively, around her warm, soft flesh. Randy had so much he wanted to tell Rachel, but he knew he had plenty of time to tell her. At that moment, he didn't want to wake her from succumbing to much deserved slumber. He simply held her closer to him, and tighter.

If it was possible, she pressed her body back more tightly against him, her soft "Mmmm!" saying far more than a million words could have expressed.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: I've decided to create a trilogy explaining Rachel's side of the story in regards to the events that follow this episode. Keep your eyes glued to Lit's Forums for more info, and of course, thanks for reading!]

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Great Story!

I finaly caught up with this stpry...I love it...More Please!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories