All Comments on 'Epiphany...'

by mystic_rain_goddess

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Odd Romance

It never ceases to amaze me what conception some folks have of Romance. The idea of finding true love outside of a marriage is not romantic to me, and yet romance novels are repleat with this view. If the marriage is not working then consider divorce first before starting another relationship.

Instead of epiphany this should be renamed "An Adultress finds lust"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good for you...

I think some people come to this point in their life and I am glad that this has made you happy. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what's with the putdowns?

The teaser to the story said quite clearly 'Unhappily married woman finds romance over coffee'. So why act surprised when that's what happens? Good concept, though it's been used before, good characterisation, good writing... i think we should hear the resolution to her dilemma though. I felt slightly cheated by the sudden ending.

One point. You said the guy was 'viral looking'. this means he looked like a virus. i hope you meant 'virile', otherwise the story belongs in Sci-fi and Fantasy, or possibly Erotic Horror

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

Consideration and kindness..... There are certainly issues dealing with the feelings of others and obligations/responsibiities but I think they are delt with in that the character wishes no harm to anouther and has concern for the other but is simply looking to complete themself first and then go back and deal with the rest ... I suspect in a loving and sensitive manner.

Folks that are offended by this piece must be absolutly livid and apoplexic at the the insensitivity and downright cruelty that can be found in many other stories that are barely a page away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hey...hubby's the last to know.

I agree with some of the pundits....there was no epiphany...just another predator [Dave] making the seduction of an unhappy wife ...seem so easy...

I've met more guys exposing their feminine side AFTER they divorced but ending up acting like the hubby in this story once married...oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Is It

erotic or arousing to be a married woman fucking around because you are unhappy with your husband?

I don't think so regardless of how well it is written which this is. Just pandering to married cuckolding as a crutch which discredits your abilities. You can do better can't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WAGON TONGUE

Right or wrong, it is a terrific story. Yes, the woman cheated, but it was so well written that I couldn't really find fault with her.

UnfalteringAngelUnfalteringAngelover 17 years ago
Just think...

Until you have lived this type of death in life (and I hope you never do) you may not understand it. Sometimes a marriage dies even if you try to keep it alive and with it a part of you dies too. If by chance someone can help you live again wouldn't you take it? I know what I speak of even if I am still waiting to live again. This is a well written emotional story. I give it an A+.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
she was unhappy

and he found a lady that was vulnerable to other options. surely, there would have been steps of some kind considered by her, at least, before that fateful meeting? i don't dismiss the sensation of feeling where you should be, however, this could be a brief respite for her, with consequences she does not foresee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
priceless

to be where you want to be and with whom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous