Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are in for a real treat today. I do so like to make a spectacle of mature males. I've seen how submissive you are. You will know pleasure like never before and before a little audience as well." She giggled and noted the erection in his loose leggings. She looked at Vicky who was enjoying her display of feminine dominance, took her hand and placed it firmly on the bulge in his leggings. At first Miss De Ville felt some resistance from Vicky's hand then she softly smiled as she gently squeezed and felt his manhood pulse rigidly at her touch.

"Good girl; you know Miss Proctor is anxious that you experience the submission of masculinity, see how he enjoys your teasing." He could not deny that he was enjoying her slender hand and the feeling of being used by a mature and a younger woman. He could also sense that Vicky was more relaxed too; she seemed to lean into him and he began to appreciate her scent for the first time. Miss De Ville turned her attention to the two younger girls who sat in silence, stony faced.

"Don't worry, we'll soon be there- I can't wait to have you two join in the fun!"

The car pulled into the driveway of another large detached house; a red brick Victorian residence, expansive and three stories high in places. The car pulled into a spacious garage and they got out and walked through a doorway in the garage wall and into the house. They were led by the plump woman into a large lounge which was finished in pure white and creams, almost blindingly. The furnishings were soft and fluffy; the floor covered with a deep pile white carpet adorned with many cream and white rugs. She sat her plump bottom in a white leather sofa and picked up a bamboo cane and looked at the two girls.

"You may discard your clothes now. Put them by the door and come and kneel together in front of me." The timid pair did as they were told, their milky white bodies trembling with fear as they knelt before her.

"Oh, they are so cute! I do so love to have girls from Red Gables all to myself." She walked round them looking very dominant indeed in her black stilettos and stockings with cane in hand. Abigail jumped as she rubbed he pure white rump with the end of the bamboo cane. She moved to Fiona and noted the contrasting red stripe.

"What's this? Have you been a bad girl?"

"Yes Miss De Ville. Miss Granger said I'd earned it." Squeaked the poor girl; her voice breaking with fear. Miss De Ville looked at Vicky and then at Abigail's clean white cheeks.

"And does this one deserve a stripe too?"

"Oh, I should say so!" Said Vicky;

enthusiastically and cruelly. Miss De Ville put the cane under Abigail's chin and lifted her head.

"Stand up and bend over girl. I want to see you touch your toes." The poor girl stumbled to her feet and did as she was told. Her sweet little bottom jutted invitingly. Miss De Ville wasted no time. She smiled wickedly and gritted her teeth, swept her arm back up high, and relished the feeling of the impact as she brought the bamboo whistling down to meet the soft behind. Abigail yelped as the stick flexed around her bottom with a crack. Miss De Ville sighed with satisfaction; she loved inflicting pain. Abigail fell to her knees and cried into her hands. Vicky was just as delighted.

He was told to strip off, kneel, and remain where he was. The two girls were made to stand and Miss De Ville led them and Vicky into another room. They were gone for about ten minutes. When they returned they both eyed his naked body up and down. The brutal Miss Deville panted heavily, making her large breasts rise and fall. She looked sternly at him; a picture of feminine dominance.

"We will now prepare you for you for an act of humiliation and degradation you will never forget. Leash him!" Vicky stepped forward smiling and put a loose leash about his neck and tugged him forward on all fours. He looked up at the two contrasting dominant figures and wondered what lay ahead. His cock was rigid with excitement. He was led into a wet room; the two women sponged him down and lathered his body with foam. They made him stand while they shaved his legs and upper body. Miss De Ville took great delight in describing the technical names for the parts of his genitalia as the two shaved his cock and balls. His body was left completely hairless.

He was dried and before he was allowed to leave the room he was blindfolded. He was taken to another room where he could smell and hear the muffled whimpers of the two girls. He was sat on a bed; he felt something being put over his feet and pulled up his legs, like underpants. Then, what felt like long socks were pulled up his legs over his knees. His arms were placed through what felt like a harness, but he guessed what it was when he felt the warm softness to the front.

It was a bra.

The women laughed as they filled it with silk panties to build a bust. He felt a small tight blouse being fitted; a wig went over his head. He was made to stand and a skirt was fitted. As they did this his cock was taped flat against his belly. He was then forced into tight shoes which killed his feet. He was moved round to face a wall. The blindfold was removed and a strange rubber mask with a doll like effeminate face was fitted to his face and tied behind. They walked him to the centre of the room. There on the floor were the two girls. They were trussed, head down, bottoms in the air, lashed to leg-spreaders; their sweet sexes open to invasion. They were ball gagged to keep them quiet. He noticed half the room was curtained off.

"What do you think of your man now?" taunted the wicked De Ville. Vicky giggled contemptuously. They had him walk about serving them with drinks and whipped his legs with canes as and when they pleased, they fussed about adjusting his bra and mad sure he was thoroughly humiliated. Eventually he was taken back to the room where the girls were. They sat in chairs and had him lick their feet in full view of the two girls. Then they blindfolded him again and he heard the swish of the curtain that divided the room being drawn back. He heard the suddenly frantic muffled noises of the ball gagged girls. He was led slowly forward up to steps and onto something which was none to steady. Then he felt a noose go over his neck, which was pulled taut from somewhere behind him.

He felt the stockings and the bra being adjusted. His hands were bound behind his back, his ankles were tied. The blindfold was removed. The noose was tight around his neck, the knot behind his head. Miss de Ville was now naked apart from stockings and stilettos; the plump assertive woman made his cock strain against the restrictive tape.

His feet teetered in the high heels on the stool he stood on. Vicky had removed her skirt and pink panties also. The two girls strained uncomfortably against their bonds. The whole situation was intimidating but deeply erotic. This was magnified tenfold by Miss De Ville's next, wicked, actions. She pulled a rope which was attached to the stool and smiled victoriously as he was left suspended; the taut rope ensuring his neck was not damaged, not immediately anyhow. He slowly began to choke. Then she removed a curtain behind her to reveal a mirrored wall; he saw his reflection for the first time. What looked like a tall woman, stiletto's – one now on the floor- white stockings up over the knees, tight skirt and blouse showing full breasts with long blonde hair, hung at the mercy of the rope. His erection was now pulsating at the sight. The rope squeezed tighter, the bindings rendered him helpless; was he to die as a woman? He desperately wanted to come.

Miss De Ville and Vicky now fitted strap-ons and moved behind the two girls; their tears flowed as they were mercilessly violated. Having had their fun there they returned to him as time was of the essence; he was finding it increasingly hard to breathe. Miss De Ville took a long and flexible cane from the wall and walked behind the hanging victim. Vicky carefully un-taped his cock and smiled up at him. He watched in the mirror as Miss De Ville delivered many stinging blows to his suspended body; it was as though he were witnessing someone else's punishment.

Vicky worked his cock generously. The chubby tormenter wielded the cane; he was on the verge of passing out when he gratefully reached his zenith and shot several loops of his sticky mess. Vicky laughed aloud at his humiliation.

He felt himself being lowered back down to the floor. As he recovered he was led across to a chair. Miss De Ville lay back in it and brought up her legs.

"Now show your gratitude and lick me bitch!" He obliged her without hesitation. This woman had truly owned him and he would happily do anything for her now. He licked her hot slippery sex as she teased him with the cane. Vicky untied the two girls and had them take turns with her.

Later on when they had all cleaned up and dressed again Miss De Ville patted the two little girls and kissed them, giving them and Vicky gifts of expensive toiletries. She just looked sternly at him and smiled though.

"I shall have you again. I enjoyed your company very much." She let the chauffeur drive them home. The two girls were a little shell-shocked still, but were content to be cuddled by him in the car. Vicky smiled at him in a strange way; she had enjoyed her encounter, but was still unsure of what she felt.

They arrived back and Cindy embraced them at the main entrance. He took all three up to Elaine Hunter's rooms. She tried to look indifferent at their arrival but could see how drained they looked; she was well aware of the vigorous approach of Miss De Ville. She busied Cindy and Sarah in preparing some food and drink; after which Abigail Fiona and Cindy were put into one side of the vast bed and slept soundly. He did his best to give an account to Elaine; she put her hand to his lips.

"Tell me tomorrow." She said as she pulled him closer and led him to the soft inviting bed.

TO BE CONCLUDED

12