All Comments on 'Erasing Caitlin'

by JDLL910

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
eclareeclarealmost 11 years ago
Brilliant Stuff

Keep at it. I love your writing style. The story is engaging and playful and not at all linear. Clearly your mind is twisted, in a wonderful way. I'm really impressed at how you are able to express Caitlin's deepest emotions and insecurities. The best part, I think, is that you've managed to impart a sense of credibility into a bizarre story. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
woa wow!

what a way to start a story !!

This is seriously good stuff! Can't wait to see how the things continue...I just have to know it! and yes... on many levels this is a very scary and twisted start for a story. I keep wondering WHY she is doing this to Caitlin... in a certain way she seems nice and sweet and then again she is acting like a total psychopath.

You have me hooked!

SwifthawkSwifthawkalmost 11 years ago
I have to admit,

control is not really my cup of tea. However, you have really got me cuirious and I really, really want to find out where this goes! So, I eagerly await to see what happens to Ca...hmm...what was her name again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Mind control, and I'm not sure where the hell the erotic element of turning someone into a drooling retard is supposed to come from.

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40almost 11 years ago
WTF!!!!!!!!!!

this is fucked up on sooooo many levels. This twisted shit wow

But I want to kno what her dumb ass is going to let Sky do to next

I hope she turn it around on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is kinda hot

But something keeps poping up in my head and that is Sky must have done this before too someone else because of a few things 1.the bedding in the trunk.

2. the window to see inside the trunk.

and the last one is Sky kept caitlin's purse with the stuff she would need too erase caitlin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I have to know how this will continue! I really do! For some reason I keep thinking that Sky is doing some sort of contract work for someone that hired her to get Caitlin out of the way, but then I don't know...

God, I do hope that Sky isn't really the evil bitch she seems to be right now.

eagerly waiting <3

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 11 years ago
Idiots aren't that sexy, death of an individual not that erotic

This doesn't even seem to rise to the level of tragedy - Sky's conquest and Caitlin's fall seem as inevitable and as sexy as a bullet to the brain. Caitlin doesn't offer any meaningful resistence. Unless Caitlin is able to turn this around and regain herself, I just don't see the good side here.

terryXterryXalmost 11 years ago
Very Enjoyable.

I am not a big fan bimbofacation. I really enjoyed the enslavement aspects, even though I would have liked to seen drawn out bit more. I would have made Caitlin more of a corporate lawyer and have remade into something more redeeming. Using Caitlin's enslavement to bring out something better in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Well set up...want to see her submit...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Oh well,...

The power dynamic can be interesting, and you did a better than decent job with this story's power dynamic. Caitlin seemed to exist at first, but we never really saw her, only memories of her. The power dynamic was always on Sky's side. Cait never had a chance (or a clue).

There are two really essential comments about this story. First is the mis-categorization. This story belongs in the Mind Control category. It just does. The category that applies after Mind Control is Non-Erotic. The closest thing to erotic are the 2 scenes where Cait exposes herself while under mind control.

While the Mind Control plot has some potential, you missed it by never allowing any meaningful sexual interactions (careful now, or you'll wind up with a Non-consent/Reluctance category). While the writing style is good, you really lost me with the story leading into limbo. Try to mix the Mind Control with some actual sexual interactions (Cait has to find herself wanting to do it or you dip into the Non-consent/Reluctance, ok?).

I hope you will write a Chapter 2 with these comments in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Questionable

Caitlin is an educated gal and appeared to be strong willed. I cannot believe that anything like this story could really happen. I've had girls who were submissive, but only to a point, and then they would reject further requests as going too far beyond their comfort zone. This is way beyond Caitlin's comfort zone.

Your story was well written and interesting to read, but not realistic. No one would give up a hard earned legal career to become a bimbo for some gal. Nope, no way.

LunaWindLunaWindover 10 years ago
Wrong Category

As others have said, this story should be under Mind Control, not under lesbian sex.

The story is also underdeveloped. Caitlin loses herself, but we don't see exactly how that affects her and how it happens. When she looks into Sky's eyes, something happens, that's obvious, but it progresses quickly, and in a manner that leaves too many questions. Did Caitlin have this desire? Why did Sky choose her? How does this obsession affect her every day life? Why does Sky refer to her as Megan at one point early on, or was that just a typo? And lastly, Sky's version of erasing Caitlin from existence at the end also leaves much to be desired, as we see none of the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
new directions

loved the feeling of the ideas overcoming Caitlin, however unlikely,,the dinner and the cake was amazing and different, love to see where this goes,,the subtle tone is a real plus and the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a powerful story!

Who and what on earth is Sky all about? How does she have this power? what will happen to Caitlin now that she was told she would worship Sky. Hope there are 10 more chapters to this. Love the image of Caitlin with petite breasts. YUMMY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it.

Please write more. :)

boxwood25boxwood25over 9 years ago
Going over the edge of submission

This story is unique for its good writing and the way it evolves in unexpected ways. There are lots of other typical D/s restaurant scenes, but this one has the feeling of wanting to submit against all your better judgement, and then feeling the relaxing loss of control. Now, if only this author would come back and tell us more about Caitlyn's new life with Sky....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story.

Very good, except the unlikely bit about having her tits out during all the meal. Would have been good if Caitlin had allowed Sky to tie her to the bed fully clothed, and been teased with a big pair of scissors stroked along her cheek and lips, and was told if she sucked them, they would be used to cut off her clothes. Caitlin's is so lost in a daze of desire, like a lamb to the slaughter she opens her mouth, but is told "not this time, but if you come to back to my flat on Friday night, you'd better be wearing some old clothes, and when I have cut you naked, you will used and abused all weekend..." On Friday evening, a trembling Caitlin, too weak-willed to stop herself, and knowing she is going to be sexually abused for hours, starts searching through her closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just do sent do it for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I enjoyed it alot but i kind of feel she didnt fight it enough and the ending was a little off other wise it was quite good would love to read more

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 7 years ago
This is a...

wonderful story. The mechanics were there, strongly so. You gave us good dialogue, quite good. Best of all, you let us into the character's thoughts. The mind is the greatest erogenous zone, after all, so that is essential to really good story-telling, in my opinion.

I must point out, however, that there seemed to be a bit of a mix up in the category this delicious tale was assigned. There wasn't any Lesbian Sex in this story. Maybe some strong hints in that direction. No, this was clearly a Mind Control story. A story I hope I find more of when I go looking in a minute.

Thanks for sharing your skill and writing craft with us. I hope you will keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

I've read this story several times now. It's definitely one of my favorites. Hopefully this is the start of a series?

tryme2daytryme2dayover 7 years ago
Great Tension

I loved this story and loved the build up and tension. Thank you

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago
Nice

A very good story though it leaves a lot of questions. I'd love to see some continuation but looking at the date it was published I doubt we'll see more which is a shame.

As others have said, it's not very believable, but most stories involving mind control aren't. Sky has a power that's not explained, also the reason she is doing what she does is left unexplained. Only the author can tell us the answer, but she, like Sky, obviously wants to keep us in the dark.

A few typos but that didn't distract and I loved that Caitlin knew she was being brainwashed but couldn't fight it. There's so much more could be written in this story, I just wish it hadn't ended so prematurely.

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful writing!

Elegantly written. Wonderful

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago
WTF!

I have reigned in my initial comments about this story cause I was incensed with the treatment of this woman. I don't care how much money or how nice Sky asked Caitlin to dine with her breasts exposed, or how she asked Caitlain to call herself dumb then switch it to stupid, then to smash her face in chocolate cake, take off all her clothes throw them in a dumpster and crawl into the trunk of her car naked with a blanket and pillow; this ___is crazy and Caitlin's brainwashing made her "stupid" Sad really cause there really are people doing this and existing under the utter control of others. FYI, I couldn't read this story in its entirety nor would I welcome future chapters. JDLL910, I do wish you the best. It seems you have plenty of readers who like this story. I'm just not one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous