Eric and My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Melanie becomes Eric's sex slave.
9.1k words
3.38
174.6k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/29/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me3957
me3957
65 Followers

I submitted this story several years ago, but the whole thing did not get posted. Over that time many people have written for the ending, and I sent a copy to them. Now many people are commenting and I know that they have not seen the whole thing, so here it is again.

Authors note: When I wrote part one of this story I really believed that it was the ended, but so many people wrote asking about the rest that I thought I would comply. I am sorry that this has taken so long, but I had other things in the works. If necessary, please refer to part one on this site. Thank you for reading and commenting on my work.

* * * * *

In part one, Tom came home early and caught his wife fucking Eric, his boss. He also found that she had been doing it for a long time, and that she also fucked clients at Eric's request. At first Tom was unhappy but soon realized that Melanie would only be happy with an outrageous sex life, so he agreed to let her continue.

Eric gave Tom a promotion, but he used that new position to get Tom out of town immediately.

***

I had just finished the job and was preparing to drive home when I was handed the phone. "Tom," Lisa said. "Eric wants you to go to Atlanta for a big job immediately. It will probably last two weeks."

" That's six hundred miles from here, and I haven't been home for a week! " I exclaimed.

"That's the order," Lisa said. "I think that you had better comply."

I hadn't heard from Melanie since our graphic phone call, and I really missed her. "What can he do if I refuse. That is not even in our region," I replied.

"This is not optional," Lisa said. " Eric has already given me your termination papers to be completed in case you refused. Tom, you have to comply. You have no idea how vicious Eric can be. I just can't tell you more, but you will regret it if you don't go."

Lisa sounded truthful, and after all, the last time she warned me she was right. I picked up my bags, and started the long drive to Atlanta. All of the reservations had been made, and I had nothing else to do, so I drove straight through. I did stop to call Melanie, but as usual there was no answer. Upon my arrival at the hotel I tried to call again. This time a strange female voice answered," Hello, Madison residence," she said.

. "Is Melanie there," I asked.

"No, she is out for the evening," was the answer.

"Who are you," I asked.

"I'm the baby sitter," she answered. " Can I take a message?"

"Tell her that her husband called and that I will keep calling until I talk to her," I stated angrily.

"She has engaged me until noon tomorrow," she answered. "I will give her the message then." I hung up and became very depressed.

What was going on? I didn't have to go to work until Monday so I decided to ease my pain in the bar.

***

I tried to call home all weekend, but the result was always the same, no answer. Each night during the week the customer offered me female companionship, but I couldn't get my mind off of my love, and declined. I worked every night until ten or eleven PM stopping only to call home and get no answer. Was she living elsewhere I wondered?

On Thursday I quit about nine o'clock and returned to my room. I tried to call Mel, but there was no answer as usual. Then I called her mother. "Mom," I said, "is Melanie there."

"No she isn't," Mom answered, "She left the kids here and went to work again tonight. I don't know what kind of job the she has gotten, but I didn't think you needed money badly enough for her to get an all night job. Why are you gone all of the time? Are you having marital problems?"

"I don't think so, but I didn't know that she had taken an all night job either," I replied.

"Well, she is gone everynight. Sometimes she gets a baby sitter, and sometimes she leaves he kids here. Do you need money, Tom?" she asked.

"No Mom," I answered. "Do you know when I can reach her. I haven't been able to talk to her all week."

"I don't know, Tom. Do you want me go give her a message?" She asked.

"No," I answered, as I hung up the phone.

I decided to go in late on Saturday, and I called Mel about ten o'clock in the morning. "Hello," She answered.

"Melanie?" I said. I have been trying to get you for more than a week. What is going on? What happened to our agreement? I have tried to call everyday including Thursday, but nobody answered, except for the babysitter. Tell me the truth Melanie. Is our marriage over?"

"I hope not," she answered. I was at Mother's on Thursday. Tom, things are out of control here, but it is too involved to discuss now. Please hang on and trust me until you get here next weekend. I hope we can find a solution."

I knew that she was lying about Thursday, but I was uncertain enough to not confront her. "I can leave now!" I exclaimed. "I will be home later today, and we can talk about this then."

"Eric will fire you, Tom," she said.

"I can always get another Job," I said.

"Tom, please trust me. Please just go along with this until next weekend. I have been promised that you can come home then. Please listen," she pleaded.

***

The time passed slowly until the following Friday. It seemed like a lifetime, but I finished early in the morning, and left for home. I was surprised to find a strange car in the driveway when I arrived home at dinnertime. When I entered the house I found the mail room manager, Jarvis, and Melanie on the couch kissing, and Jarvis had his hand up her dress. "Jarvis, I don't know the meaning of this, but I have been away for three weeks. I want you to leave," I demanded.

"This is my weekend wimp boy," Jarvis replied. "You can watch though."

"You fucking son of a bitch, get out of my house!" I demanded again.

Jarvis got up to confront me. He was big black man; about 6'5" and 250 pounds with muscles that bulged and rippled. He could have easily passed for a line backer for any NFL team. He said not a word, but planted a hard right to my stomach, which drove me against the wall, and dropped me to my knees. Melanie started to come to me, but Jarvis pushed her back. "No more lip," he said. "You do as you are told and everything will be fine. Otherwise I will have to hurt you. I have waited a long time for this fine piece of ass, and you won't interfere. There is a pitcher of margaritas in the kitchen. You can bring us all a drink. I will let you be the servant tonight, wimp," he mocked. When I returned to the living room Melanie was kneeling between Jarvis' legs licking and kissing his cock. She lifted her head to look at me and smiled. I could see his cock. It was the largest one that I had ever seen, about 10" and not even hard yet. Melanie placed both hands around it, as if she were gripping a baseball bat, and her fingers would not go all the way around. She put her mouth over the massive head and started to suck as she pumped with both hands. I was amazed as it grew to full length. Jarvis held his hand on her head and pushed his tool in her mouth inch by inch. When she had taken about eight inches she could no longer breath, so he let off a little.

"MMmmmmm," Melanie groaned as she sucked and slurped. She was really loud, and seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. Jarvis kept rocking his hips rhythmically as he enjoyed the blowjob that he was receiving. His cock then grew and thickened more. I knew that he was about to cum. Melanie pulled back a little in anticipation of his sperm, and he began shooting spurt after spurt all over her face, into her mouth and dripping some on to her dress. God, that was a lot of cum. Jarvis rammed his tool back into her mouth for her to take the last bit and said, "Hold that Mel. There is something I want you to do." He pulled out and smiled at her, then at me. "Go kiss your wimp husband. I hear he likes cum."

Melanie came over, and gave me a hard open mouth kiss, but she swallowed the cum rather than spit it into my mouth. She hugged me and said in a whisper, "Go along with this. I will explain later, and we can find a way out of this I promise, but for now we have to cooperate. Please forgive me, I can't help enjoying the fucking."

" More drinks," commanded Jarvis.

I went for the drinks, and tried to think, but my mind was overwhelmed. I would just have to trust Melanie. Just as I finished pouring Jarvis entered and slipped some powder into both or our drinks but not his. "What was that, " I said.

Jarvis snickered and replied, "She's going to fuck like a mink tonight wimp, and your balls are going to hurt." I started to protest, but he raised his fist, and I shut up.

I noticed a difference in the taste of the drinks, but Melanie said nothing. I thought that probably meant that all of her drinks contained the substance. Evidently Jarvis was using it for control because he took none for himself.

We sat back down, and the two of them immediately embraced and kissed deeply. His hand wandered up her leg and pushed her short dress up to her waste. He fingered her pussy on the outside of her panties until they were soaked through. Then he slipped the crotch aside and pushed two fingers into her cunt. I sat helplessly, watching as this hateful son of a bitch ravaged my beautiful wife's pussy. She began moaning and started rubbing his cock again. She was really enjoying it.

Jarvis hooked his thumbs into the waste of her panties, and with her help pulled them off. He threw them at me. "Hey wimp boy," he said, "take off your clothes and put these on." I hesitated, and he arose to his feet. I started to drop my pants, but my response must have been to slow because he backhanded me across the face, and I fell to the floor. God, he could hit hard. With stars still flashing in my eyes I pulled off my clothes. and put on her panties. They were tight, but stretched enough for me to wiggle into. I could feel Melanie's wet spot between my legs, and I immediately started to get hard.

Jarvis went back to the couch and pushed Melanie down. He raised one leg over the back, and moved the other to the floor. He gently kissed and licked up and down her thighs. He kissed around her cunt and licked around the outside, but did not touch the love tunnel for at least five minutes. The look on Melanie's face was absolutely blissful.

He licked the length of her crack from the anus to her clit and back. Then he shot his tongue into her sacred spot. His tongue was longer than my dick, and Melanie loved it. She wreathed beneath his mouth until she looked like she was about to explode. Suddenly he stopped and moved to her tits and started sucking. He was like a kid nursing at her nipple. Melanie's cunt seemed to be aching from the desire to cum, but she enjoyed this too. She looked at me and said," I think that this will take a while dear. Dinner is on the stove. Would you please dish it up before it burns?"

Jarvis moved down to her pussy again. I wanted to watch. I was rubbing my dick, and was ready to cum myself. "Get to dinner!" Jarvis commanded. "Your will be able to hear her cum from the kitchen, and get your hand off of yourself. You can cum when I tell you to cum, and only when I tell you, wimp. See your beautiful wife's pussy twitching. She loves it."

I could hear them as I dished up the spaghetti and made the salad, but he was making it last. "Please make me cum," Melanie begged. "Please, I need it soooo bad. _____ God you bastard, make me cum." As I put the food on the table Melanie started screaming with delight as the waves of orgasm engulfed her. "Ohhh it's good. Keep it up I need more; I am cumming again. Please, keep it up." Finally she slumped to the sofa. She had that satisfied glow on her face as she wallowed in contentment. After a few minutes they came to the table and we all sat down.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" Jarvis said to me. "Servants eat in the kitchen." I got up and went to the kitchen. Sadly, I listened to Melanie giggle as they played.

***

I heard music playing on the stereo as I finished the dishes. I went into the living room and watched them as they danced. Jarvis had his hand under Melon's skirt cupping her ass, and she was pushing her cunt against his covered cock. Slowly he stepped away to unzip her dress. Melanie wiggled, and the dress fell to the floor. She was so beautiful. I loved her so much that I would give her anything to make her happy. She was enjoying this so much, and I enjoyed watching.

"Take my cock out Melanie," Jarvis commanded. She unzipped him and squeezed his giant meat. He teased her cunt until her love juice was dripping down her leg.

"Jarvis, I am so hot please fuck me, please," Melanie cried.

"Did you stop taking your pills as you were told?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered meekly.

"Is this the right time of the month?" he asked.

" Yes," she answered.

"Do you want my black baby in your cunt, bitch?" he asked.

"Please make me pregnant. Please. I will do anything for that beautiful cock, Jarvis," she answered. I couldn't believe my ears. She wanted to get pregnant by him. Why!!!! None of this made sense.

"I want you to walk around with a black baby so that everyone will know what a whore you are," he said. "I want wimp here to be humiliated everyday of his life." He lifted her like a rag doll, and she wrapped her legs around his thighs, squeezing her cunt against his cock. He walked into the bedroom and laid her across the bed.

"Jarvis, I need to cum please," she implored.

Then he did something very strange. He pulled a chair a few feet from her, and draped his coat over the chair. He opened a briefcase, took out some rope and told me to tie her arms to the bed. He pulled her until her cunt was at the edge of the bedside and tied her feet, tight enough that she could not close them but, loose enough that she could plant her feet on the floor. He put several pillows under her ass to raise it, I suppose he wanted his cum to drain into her. He told me to knell next to her and tied my hands behind me. He also bound my feet and tied the two ropes together loosely but tight enough to prevent me from standing. "Be good and maybe I will let you cum," he advised. "Otherwise you are going to have a sore set of balls long before we get through."

He moved between her legs and started to lick her. First the length of her cunt then into her sweet opening. My nose was only inches from the action, and I could smell Melanie as if my nose was in her pussy. My cock got hard as a rock, but I could do nothing about it. Just as he brought Melanie to the edge he stopped.

"Damn," Melanie cried. "Don't leave me like this."

"We have hours girl," he answered. "Before I am done you will be screaming and begging me for my baby, understand!"

"Why do you want to torture me," she asked.

"I am just sadistic," he answered. "I want you to beg."

I'm begging. I'm begging," she pleaded.

"That's not real enough," he answered.

Then Jarvis went into the kitchen and brought back a tray of drinks. He held the glass to let Melanie drink but put mine on the nightstand so that I would have to crawl to it and sip. At first I ignored it, but he told me to drink, and I complied fearing the consequences of disobedience. He shot his down in one gulp and then stepped between Melanie's legs. I scooted over to my vantagepoint. He inched his dick into her and started stretching her hole. Melanie moaned in ecstasy expecting to cum. Then he pulled back and rammed his entire length into her. She screamed in pain, and he pulled out. He told me to crawl around and lick her to sooth the pain, which I did. He warned me not to make her cum so each time she got close I stopped. I loved licking her cunt. It was hard to stop in time. He moved up and started inching in again. "Can I ram it in again if I let you cum?" he asked.

"God, do anything you want, I have to get some relief. Please, I am really begging. Please Jarvis, shove that rod in my cunt and give me your cum so I can have your baby," she cried.

He rammed it in again and started pumping but stopped again when she got close. Melanie started crying. "I really want to cum too," he said. Would you like to see wimp boy here give me a blow job Melanie?" he asked.

"Anything if you will make me cum afterward," she cried.

He turned to me. I thought that I would get sick. Then I surprised myself. "I am not going to suck your dick!" I exclaimed. Another hard backhand cut my lip and I dropped to the floor again, but it was worth it. Someday I was going to get this bastard. He pulled me up and moved me to the bed where Melanie could watch. He stuck his huge cock to my lips, and I took it in. It really wasn't as bad as I thought. I sucked on him and licked his length. I also licked and kissed his balls. I could taste Melanie's cunt, and that was enough for me. I felt him harden and expand just before he shot his load into my mouth. "Swallow cocksucker," he commanded. I did.

He tortured her for another hour before he told her to suck him up again. She begged and pleaded with him to make her cum. "Please give me your cock. I want your cum in my pussy Jarvis. Give me your baby. I love you Jarvis. Please, please I need it now. God don't do this to me any more."

"He again approached her love nest, but this time he entered gently. Smoothly he stroked in and out. In minutes Melanie was bucking and screaming, "I'm cumming cummmmmiiinnngggg." She spasmed over and over again almost as if in a seizure. She must have had ten orgasms before Jarvis tightened and moaned. He pumped his seed into my beautiful wife's pussy. Certainly she would now be pregnant, but I was so excited that I didn't care.

I begged, "Jarvis I have to cum, My balls hurt. Please have mercy."

"Are you ready to accept anything that happens this weekend?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, anything Jarvis," I answered. "Please let me cum." He untied my legs and sat me on her stomach. Then he freed one of her hands and let her jerk me off while he went to the kitchen to get something to eat and some more drinks. I came fast and shot all over Mel's breast and neck, but I didn't go soft. She just kept jerking until I came again. It felt so good. I had never had two non-stop orgasms, and they made the waiting worthwhile. Over the next two hours Jarvis fucked my wife two more times without letting her move from her position.

I guess he assumed that if his seed was going to do it's job, it already had so he untied both of us, and let us go to the bathroom. He warned Melanie not to clean up because he had more in store for us.

When we came back to the bed he placed Melanie on her hands and knees and told me to crawl under her. He pushed his giant meat into her and told me to lick both of them. I licked and watched as his long smooth pole slid in and out of Melanie's beautiful slit. Melanie came quickly and often, but Jarvis was slowing down, and took almost a half-hour. He still came in buckets though, and I had plenty of both of their cums to lap up as they finished. Then he told me that I could fuck her and clean her up after. She was so loose that I could hardly feel her cunt when I slid in, but she stayed under me and closed her legs to squeeze me. We both came together. I could feel the slimy juice oozing out while I came, but she said that she could still feel my hot sperm filling her love tunnel. Then I crawled between her legs and started receiving my reward; eating her cum filled pussy. She had juice all over the place, down her thighs and over her ass. I got every drop that I could and licked her chest and face clean. Melanie kissed me and hugged me, declaring her love over and over again.

***

Jarvis tied Melanie up again and ordered me downstairs. He told me to flash the porch light and unlock the door. A feeling of foreboding and fear came over me. I knew what was going to happen. Three guys entered, one was rather short the other two were average. They carried camcorders and tape. "Look at the dude in a girls panties," the shortest one said.

me3957
me3957
65 Followers