Eric and My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went dancing and our interests turned to each other. No one could ignore this marvelous female unless they were made of stone. As we danced and drank I got brave and ran my hand up her dress to feel her pussy. Oh lord, another one with no panties. She was dripping wet by now. Her nectar was running down her legs. I raised my hand to my mouth and tasted that wonderful fluid. I couldn't wait to get her out of there.

"Do you want me to follow you or something," I asked.

"I have trusted you from the beginning," she answered. "I was dropped here, so you will have to take me to my hotel."

"Why a hotel," I asked.

"Because my husband is at home," she answered. "He knows where I am and why, but he doesn't want to hear me screaming with the pleasure that another man is giving me."

The hotel was not far, but she started to suck me as soon as we got in the car. We stopped about a block away from the hotel on a city street so that she could make me cum. Several people looked into the car, but we didn't care. It had been so long since my last fuck that I filled her mouth. She swallowed all that she could and wiped her chin with her dress. We proceeded to the valet to drop off the car. We ran through the lobby to the elevator and started undressing each other as soon as the door closed. We were both so overcome with passion that we didn't care if anyone saw us. With my shirt off and her dress down to her waist we rushed passed another couple in the corridor and darted into her room.

As we closed the door she dropped to her knees to undo my shoes and my pants. She again took my cock in her mouth as she removed the remainder of my clothing. This was one hot and adventurous woman.

I pushed her to the bed and started licking her cunt. She was running juice everywhere. Instantly her hips started shaking and writhing. I grabbed her clit with my lips and she lost control, screaming and cursing for all of our neighbors to hear.

I wasted no time with gentle entry. I rammed my cock into her pussy and ravaged it. She loved every minute as she came over and over again. Finally I shot my seed into her warm sacred place, and we collapsed.

We never went to sleep that night. We talked mostly and fucked two more times. In the morning she asked, "What are you going to do now?"

"I am going home to salvage our marriage," I said. " I am sure of what I want and Melanie is it. You were good, but I still thought of her sometimes while we were fucking."

"Good," she answered. "That's what I wanted. Tell Mel that I love her, and you can call me anytime you want something different."

When I got home Melanie was waiting. My embrace and kiss was all of the answer she needed. I slipped her rings back on her finger, and she melted. Her Mom kept the kids for the weekend, and we talked as never before. We both laid our souls open to the other. We made love like there was no tomorrow for both days. We knew that Monday was the day of reckoning, but we tried not to think about that.

***

I arrived at work on time Monday morning. As I entered the foyer I saw boxes piled as if someone was moving. Lisa was on the phone working furiously at something and didn't even acknowledge my entry. I started to my office noticing that Eric's door was closed. Before I could get into my office, Ed intervened.

"You are wanted in the conference room Tom," he said. "I don't know what is happening, you are on your own, he warned."

Mr. Bagley the CEO and his assistant were waiting for me, but they did not rise when I entered. "I heard what has happened here, Tom. We have found that this is not the only region with this problem either.

"Sir" I started.

"Let me finish young man," he demanded. "That wife of yours is a sweet piece of ass, and I don't blame Eric for using her to please the customers. That's the seedy side of our business. To tell the truth I have had her myself, and I have never seen a woman who likes to fuck as much as she does."

My heart sank. That must be my stuff in the foyer.

He continued, "I don't mind using wives for entertainment if that is what works, but only if they are willing, and their husbands approve. Otherwise it is rape!" He smiled for the first time. "We authorize the use of call girls and rent hotel rooms, Tom, but that is all. What Eric has done to you, Steve, Lisa, and others is inexcusable. Here is the dummy personnel file that he had on you. Do with it as you wish.

We have taken the liberty of copying some of the items after changing the name to Eric, of course. We placed them in his files. Lisa has typed a letter of resignation for Eric. You may choose between firing him, destroying him, or letting him resign if you can be that forgiving. It's up to you. The board has elected a new regional VP, but he will be in Hawaii next week. Joe Steinmen will be here later today to keep things running, and to help the new guy when he returns." Lisa entered the room and handed Mr. Bagley a folder. "Here are two first class tickets to Hawaii, hotel reservations, and more expense money than you can spend. Congratulations on your promotion."

"I am speechless," I uttered meekly.

"There is no need to talk. You leave tomorrow. Go home and take that beautiful wife of yours shopping, _________ and tell her that I am sincerely sorry.

"Thank you Sir. I will try to do a good job," I said.

"The people who arranged this asked for you Tom," Bagley said, "but you would have gotten it anyway. This was no gift or compromise."

" Thank you very much," I said. I turned away and started to leave, but I stopped at the door and turned around. "Accept his resignation."

***

I entered the house with a somber look on my face. Melanie came to greet me, but she looked glum too after seeing me.

"What happened," she asked.

"What do you think?" I answered.

"Eric fired you," she answered. "That's ok, I will work scrubbing floors if I have to. I love you desperately Tom."

"I got the VP job and a free week in Hawaii for two starting tomorrow. Today we shop for clothes for you. Get ready to go, we have a lot to do."

"Tom you scared me, congratulations," she said with tears rolling down her face. She then kissed me hard and long." Let me get my bag and we can go. I think I will get some conservative things this time. I don't think you can stand my fucking around anymore, and I will give it up for you."

" Remember the words to the old song," "Don't change a hair for me, not if you care for me,"" that is how I feel," I answered. "When we go, I could fuck you eight, maybe twelve times, but if you play, you can fuck twice that much or more. Then I will be able to make love to you more because of the excitement. Let's not change a thing; let's just control it. I love you so much Mel; I want you to be as happy as I can make you. Now let's get going, I want to fuck you somewhere in the mall just for the thrill."

"I love you Tom, God do I love you!"