Eric Lacroix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

"No, bitch. You had your turn. Now be a good slut and sit."

Lacroix's muscular ass filled my vision as he turned and mounted the bed. Alessandra had her face down, her ass up, and she was wiggling her body for attention. She cried out erotically as Lacroix's hands gripped her slender waist, bringing an end to her sexual wiggling, and he began to slide the incredible length of his cock up and down the crevice of her pussy and ass. Like a skilled violinist testing his instrument, he played her body to create the most mind-blowing, erotic music. As his hard shaft stroked her anus she whimpered with fear, but when he stroked her clit she had to bite a pillow to stop from screaming.

She was already so wet that I could see her trembling legs dripping with cum, and when he entered her it was like a baseball bat striking a chunk of watermelon. Her head reared back so fast that she tore a hole in her pillow, and a cloud of fluffy white feathers clung to her hot, sweaty chest.

I don't know for how long Lacroix fucked Alessandra. It felt like an eternity, like an endless heaven of godly sex. I was lost in a hot, sticky, frustrating world of carnal pleasure as I watched two sexual deities vie for control of the universe, but it was very clear from the beginning which of them was more powerful, and which of them wanted nothing more than to just submit. Lacroix bent Alessandra into every shape and angle humanly possible, and I'm sure if it hadn't been for the years she spent as a advanced yoga teacher during college, Alessandra would not have survived the fucking Lacroix was giving her.

When their earth-shattering copulation came to an end, Alessandra was laying on her back, deep in a damp swamp of ruined sheets and torn pillows. Her breasts heaved as she gasped loudly for air, her limbs still shivering from an onslaught of relentless orgasms.

Lacroix mounted her one final time, thrusting his thick meat between her breasts and into her hot, slobbering mouth. She looked up at him with wide, worshipful eyes as he simultaneously fucked her tits and her mouth, and with every thrust he went deeper, his balls sliding closer and closer to her chin.

But despite what an epic slut Alessandra was, she was still not Lacroix's equal. When his ninth inch slid into her stretched, sucking mouth, she began to choke. Her eyes rolled back, her chest flexed in almost disgusting detail, and she began to spasm in a desperate, animalistic attempt to escape. She was gagging like some slutty eighteen year old going down on her first big cock (which I had witnessed our freshman year), and although her cheeks were turning blue and spit bubbled from her nose, Lacroix wouldn't let her go.

"So close," he grunted. "You were so close this time, you fucking cunt."

Just as I thought Alessandra was going to pass out form asphyxiation, he pulled out, his cock exploding from her mouth with a dozen long, slobbery tendrils. He rose off of her like an angry titan over a conquered goddess, and her body flopped over gulping down loud mouthfuls of air. She was breathing so violently that he breasts bounced around her glistening chest, and her arms clawed at the sheets. As soon as she had caught her breath I realized she was crying.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed. "I'm sorry Daddy. I tried so hard. No one . . . (cough, cough) . . . there's no one who can swallow that whole cock without gagging."

I was watching my ex-partner and ex-lover apologize to the man who stole her from me because she wasn't a good enough slut, but instead of feeling angry or jealous all I felt was disgust. Disgust with her. What was she doing with Eric Lacroix if she couldn't even suck his cock? He deserved better than her. Daddy deserved me.

"I can," I said, slowly emerging from my own sexual fog. I had been grinding myself against the fat dildo this whole time, but when Eric's divine body stopped moving so did mine. He was the ocean's tide, I was just mermaid caught in it. "I can suck his cock."

Eric looked at me for the first time without an arrogant smirk on his face. "Alright. Let's see it."

Alessandra's eyes went wide with tears. She looked back and forth between the two of us. "Na-NO! Daddy! Not her! Not that fat dyke!"

My legs shook as I stood up, and my pussy loudly slurped as it came off the nine, soaking inches of dildo. I picked it up and brought it to my mouth, first giving the rubber helmet a teasing little kiss, and then in one, masterful stroke I sucked it balls deep. All nine inches went down my throat and back out again without so much as I hiccup. My puffy lips smiled dominantly as I brought it back out, sucked so clean that it was almost dry.

Alessandra was enraged. Of course this dildo was nothing compared to a real, hot, pulsing dick, but I had made my point and humiliated her. She stood up, almost falling as her knees shook, but then she charged at me.

"Bitch! I'll kill-"

WHACK!

I cock-slapped her across the face with the dildo so hard that she spun on her feet. She fell against the cracked table I had been fucking myself on and shattered through it. She let out a small, feminine whimper as she lost consciousness.

I dropped the dildo between her perfect breasts as I strutted over to where Lacroix was waiting for me, kneeling on the edge of the bed. I smiled into his gorgeous face as I glided to my knees, the head of his cock slapping against my cheek a little. I needed both hands just to get a grip on him he was so fucking thick, but I knew I could handle it. I was born for this.

Running my tongue playfully over his head, I traced the deep ridge of his helmet, and tickled the opening hole of his urethra, but he seemed unimpressed. Nothing I could do would surprise him, nothing but take him to the base under my own power. I'm sure he had gone balls deep into other girls, but always by plowing them with his unstoppable hips, and I'm sure that one or two of them had not survived the pleasure of being his fuck-toy.

But I was going to survive, and I was going to impress him.

Inhaling deeply, I pushed myself forward, my lips sucking down inch after glistening inch of hard, pulsing flesh. I felt my body wanting to gag only by the sixth inch. He was so thick, his taste so strong, that I think some part of me knew if I kept going I was going to surrender myself to him completely, and that part wanted to stay free. Well, that part of me had to go. I was going to be Eric's slut. I wanted to be his fuck-toy. He was my Daddy!

I pushed, my throat opening up like it never had before, and when I felt my chin mashing against the thick, heavy skin of his scrotum I could have died right then from happiness. I looked up at him, has face smiling past his labyrinth of shiny muscles, and even though my thick lips were stretched to the limit I think he knew I was smiling back.

His hands fell against the back of my head, gripping my short hair, and he started to pump my throat with slow, powerful thrusts. I could feel the flanged head of his cock sliding up and down my esophagus, tickling and choking me at the same time, but I kept my cool and never lost control. In fact, I was loving it.

He picked up his pace, his balls slapping against my chin, his cock causing my fat lips to distend from my mouth so far I could see them. He was going faster and harder, his hips a sexy blur in the dark, steamy room, but I never let myself gag. Gagging would have been a failure, a rejection of his perfect, delicious cock.

"Ta-tanya," he moaned. "Holy shit! TANYA!!!"

His first shot went straight into my stomach, and the rest filled my mouth, but I never let a single drop flood past my lips, even though it felt like I was gulping down more thick, salty batter than my body could handle. He tried to pull out, but I wouldn't let him. My hands gripped his firm buttocks and I held up deep, my chin once again digging into his testicles as I pressed my nose against his rock-hard crotch. Almost a minute passed before he stopped shuddering from what I was sure was the best orgasm he had gotten in years.

I quickly slid off, slurping loudly as I went, but never losing control. When I got to his thick, flanged helmet I didn't get stuck this time, but I gracefully popped off with a satisfying smack. His cock was left clean and shiny. Not a single precious drop of his cum had gone to waist. If it had, I wouldn't have been able to live with myself.

I gulped the last of it down, and when it was gone I licked my lips clean.

"Ho-holy shit!" he actually stuttered. "That was-"

"Amazing?" I interrupted. I smiled like a naughty kitten who just found a fat milk-filled piece of meat to suck on. "Daddy, you haven't seen nothing yet."

I rolled back, spread my legs, and offered up my hot, swollen, desperately dripping vagina, and he destroyed it.

#####

That night I became a new person. The heat from Daddy's cock melted me down into nothing, and then he reshaped me, his fiery cock like a blacksmith's hammer, and that bed the anvil. I was so accustomed to being the dominant one, to being the girl on top, whose big ass slapped niggas into submission and made them cry for mommy, but Eric could have swept me away with the back of his hand. My big ass was nothing to him, and he nearly split it into two pieces as he fucked me into a wild delirium. I knew he was fucking me harder than any bitch he had ever fucked before, and I was taking it like the special little cock-pillow I was. As beautiful and sexy as Alessandra was, I knew she could never have taken punishment like this. Eric was a god of destruction, and I was his perfect instrument, born specifically to satisfy his unstoppable sexual rage. Eric wanted to take fucking to a new level, and I was the only bitch who could go there with him and come back.

#####

I saw Alessandra stumbling out of the bedroom around noon the next day, looking exhausted and confused, her naked body filthy with dried sexual fluids. And she saw me too, my face bobbing up and down on Daddy's big, perfect cock while he ate breakfast at the table.

"Mu-mu collar?" Alessandra stuttered, her slender hands rubbing her naked neck. "Where's my-"

And then she saw it: the gold plated bitch-collard Daddy had given her. I was wearing it.

Daddy's hands fell to my head as he came again, my cheeks instantly swelling with his large load. As I gulped it down I smiled at her; my hot, heavy eyes saying everything she need to know.

She had been replaced. I was Daddy's new favorite.

"We're going to have to talk about getting that tattoo removed," I said to her through a semen-saturated mouth. Her hands intuitively fell to her special tramp stamp, the fleur-de-lis with the crown. She whimpered as she realized she was going to lose everything Eric had given her. She was going to lose it to me. "I'm the queen bitch now."

(This was a commissioned story. If you like it you can contact me for any comments, questions, critiques, hate mail, or commissions of your own).

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers