Erica and Liam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm so close... you almost got me to cum in the restaurant" she cooed into his ear. Wrapping their arms around each other, Liam and Erica pulled each other close and sensually trusted against each other, opting for a romantic orgasm instead of a frantic fuck.

Erica threw her head back, thrusting her chest towads Liam as he stopped kissing and biting her neck and move to her right nipple, using his teeth and tongue on it. Then, He moved to the left nipple. HE took his tongue around the nipple in wrings, making them smaller until he just ringed the nipple itself, then gently rolled it between his teeth. Erica could only reply with moans as she kept on squeezing and tightening her pussy in response to Liam's thrusts.

She suddenly moved her head forward, kissing Liam on the shoulder, and biting him hard on the shoulder as her orgasm started to wave over her. He kept on thrusting, but with pauses as he started cumming inside of her, the spurts coming randomly and not at all in time with her orgasm.

Suddenly Liam froze, and Erica moved forward, and they lost balance, falling off the chair, with Liam still inside of Erica. They rolled on the floor, and Liam ended up on top of Erica. She relaxed, and flung out her limbs relaxing while Liam just kissed her all over, withdrawing from her after he stopped cumming.

"Oh god.. It's been such a good day." Erica moaned a while later, as they sat together in the hot tub. "How are we gonna top this off tomorrow?"

Liam didn't reply for a while. Then "well... we do have that basket of fantasies and fetishes to go through."

They sat for a while, just silence. Then Erica stirred. "yes we do!" With that, she got out of the tub and went to bed to sleep, Liam following.

12