Their Little Heifer

Story Info
A hucow in need of an owner.
758 words
4.42
14.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror, she wasn't discontent with her looks, far from it. She was, however, unhappy in her life. Alone and depressed. She grew up in various foster homes until she aged out of the care system. She fared a lot better than her counterparts, she found a decent but small flat to rent and had a steady, yet boring job at a bookstore. She should be happy with her no drama, humdrum life. Chloe couldn't, Chloe was made for a more subservient lifestyle.

She desired to be claimed, owned and used by someone, anyone, whether they be a Master or Mistress. She needed order and a regime. When not at work she would often find herself wasting the day reading smutty books or watching porn. Mindless and uncaring of her environment. The only activity she planned out was her milking.

Poor, unfortunate Chloe developed early and massively. When she reached 16, her breasts were already bulging out of her G cup bras and by 18, she began to lactate. To her horror, the doctor's were baffled, she was not pregnant nor were there any other reasons why her hormones were high but they were. The only treatment that helped the swelling and pain was to regularly milk herself. First thing in morning, once she returned from work in the afternoon and again before bed.

A silver lining in all this, was that she gained an extra source of income. She sold her milk online. Some went to mothers who could not produce any of their own and some went to other people who just preferred the taste to cow milk. She didn't judge, the extra cash paid for her membership to a BDSM club where she hoped to find the perfect Master or Mistress.

Shaking off her melancholy, Chloe picked up her coat and went out the door.

Harry glanced around the room, taking in all the clientele. He was a bit disappointed. Another lack luster club, no signs of pet play or slavery, just the more typical impact play, bondage and of course, orgies. He bet that 95% of the people in this room only partook of the lifestyle whilst here, not the 24/7 he desired or needed.

"I'm sorry, love. Not exactly what we are looking for huh?," his devoted wife sighed.

Harry looked at her and smiled weakly, "The night is still young. Our perfect slave might yet appear. Then we can have our fun and, if she's the right fit and able to breed, then take her home."

His wife laid her head on his shoulder, "That's the dream."

They were madly in love but unfortunately, life had not been kind to his wife, Olivia. All they wanted was a family but after her diagnosis of severe endometriosis, that dream was ruined. Several surgeries left Olivia alive but unable to bare children. Even her eggs were destroyed. So after years of torment they decided to try a more untraditional way of having children.

Harry and Olivia both had dominant tendencies and throughout they marriage enjoyed inviting others to play. They were never permanent though. The subs always wanted just Harry or never wanted to be slaves 24/7. One or two sessions and they had enough.

Harry and Olivia decided to broaden there nets so to speak. They spend the last 3 months traveling to different cities, finding the local fetish seen and trying to find the perfect slave to play and breed. They were beginning to despair. However, today was their lucky day.

In came a voluptuous young woman, her bountiful breasts and rounded hips squeezed by a short latex dress, her legs encased in sheer stockings held up be suspenders that peeked out under the dress. Her height increased by the 5 inch red platforms encasing her feet. What really peeked Harry's interest was the thick collar around her neck that was decorated with a cow bell.

"Oh Harry! She's gorgeous, I hope she doesn't have a Master. I never thought I'd like a Hucow but she's making me think twice," Olivia eyes roamed the girl's body.

"Say no more. Let's give her a few minutes before we speak it her. We don't want to scare her off," Harry responded lustfully.

He then guided Olivia to the nearest stage where a Master was tying his sub, readying her for suspension. It wasn't a big interest of theirs but he needed a distraction. That girl was theirs but he didn't want to come off too strong.