Erica's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers

"Erica I want you to know how much I truly love you. Every time I hold you or even look at you, I get this ache in my chest. It's the love that I have for you over flowing my heart. I never told you this, but when the police called and said you had been kidnapped by a gang, I thought my life was over. I know now that I can't go on without you. You're the reason I do everything I do and without you, I wouldn't have anything. I love you so much baby, but those words don't even come close to describing how I feel and how important you are to me."

By the time Alan finished telling Erica how much he loved her, tears were rolling down her face and she wrapped her arms around his neck and clung tightly to him while she buried her face in his neck.

"Oh Alan, I love you so much baby and when I think back to how badly I treated you and how I almost betrayed you when I was kidnapped I want to cry. I keep remembering those huge cocks and how I would have betrayed you, all because I'd never let your love touch me before. I never completely gave myself to you. I didn't know what our love could truly be like back then, but now I realize how close I came to losing the most important person in my life. I'm so scared. I would do it again and lose you. I need your love and I need your strength to protect me, take care of me, and keep me on the straight and narrow. " She cried.

"Oh Alan, I don't think I'm worth your love, but I need you so badly. I'm so scared to lose you. I think I would die if I didn't have you. Part of the reasons I always did what I did was because I was afraid that if I truly gave myself to you, I would be hurt. What you've shown me the last few days is that the reverse is true. By giving myself to you completely, I've experienced more love, passion, commitment and ecstasy than I have my entire life and I realize my whole life before this moment has been a lie. The love you've shown me is the real truth. Please don't ever leave me. I promise I'll never betray you." Erica cried.

"Erica, my love, that has never even entered into my thoughts. I know you'll never betray me and I promise I'll never leave you." Alan comforted her.

"Sweetheart, we have the new, beautiful, stunning, and radiant Erica's night out we have to get ready for. Tonight is your big reveal the new beautiful sexy you is going to be on display so the whole world can see how beautiful and stunning you really are. You see, I have special plans and after tonight you'll be so in love with me that you can't bear to be apart from me." He smiled teasingly.

Erica wrapped her arms around him and clung to Alan as tightly as she could and then said. "I can't bear to be apart from you now. You make me feel so special and I love you so much."

While Erica was getting ready, Alan got a phone call from Capt. Green. He told Alan that indeed Erica's boss and the gang were in business together and they now had conclusive proof. They'd arrested Erica's boss. He also stated that after the gang leader was arrested at their house last night, they may end up giving supplemental statements; but at this point, everything was mostly wrapped up. Of course Erica was now unemployed, but based on what a scumbag her boss really was, being unemployed was not such a bad thing.

Alan made a couple of calls to make sure that Erica's former boss would be in a living hell for a long time to come. He also made a call to ensure her boss got some of the same kind of treatment they had planned for Erica when they kidnapped her. He then told Erica the news, but since she wanted to surprise him in her new clothes, he had to yell it through the door. Erica's reaction both stunned and excited him. "Good, more time for me to make all of your fantasies come true."

Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers
12