Erica's Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need...I need... I -- fuck me, Xavier, please!" He chuckled and rolled the nipple between his fingers, causing her to arch her back and pant softly, "Oh, God, yes..." She was lost in the feeling of the little shocks in her pussy every time he pressed his fingers together, of the way her cunt throbbed in response to the dual sensation of his touch on her tits and the head of his cock lodged in her slick opening. And with his other hand he held her hair and kissed her back and she was overcome. She couldn't think of where to concentrate her attention, so she gave herself over to all of it, mewling and writhing and nearly collapsing over the back of the couch at the entryway of his apartment, lost in her own need and this tsunami of sensations.

*****

Xavier hoped Dan would hurry, because he couldn't hold out much longer, and wouldn't, either. Lola was hot and he was ready to give her what two men could all on his own. He doubted she could handle what they had to offer her and secretly hoped maybe Dan wouldn't show. But he heard the footsteps on the stairs, the measured sound of Dan's arrival, and he took a deep breath and enjoyed the last few seconds alone with her. He was aroused to bursting; teasing her was making it just as hard on him, but in addition to his needing to wait for Dan he was conscious that if he allowed himself to plunge into her hot clutching depths he would be done for. He concentrated instead on the silk of her breast, the fine texture of her back, the sound of her breathing.

A click of the lock told him Dan had come in, but she seemed unaware. He slid a little deeper inside her and she let out a low, long moan, and then he pulled her up against him by her hair, his cock inside her maybe halfway. She wriggled for further penetration but he held her fast.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Lola?"

She only whimpered in response. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was biting down on her lip, the slight sharp pain of her hair being tugged the only other sensation she was aware of besides his cock inside her.

"Tell me."

"I need your cock," she pleaded, "I need your big cock inside me, Xavier, my pussy is so wet, so wet, and I need you to fuck me, I want you to give it to me hard...and deep...and don't stop when I cum because I want you to just keep fucking me..." She worked herself on the half a cock he had given her, and he heard the squelching sound as she moved on him, deliciously dripping, her body quivering with the need to be fucked and to cum.

"We're going to go back to my room," he said softly, "And Dan's going to come with us. Do you hear me?" She nodded quickly, her eyes still squeezed shut, not even seeming to register the sound of Dan unzipping. Dan had his meaty cock in his hand and was stroking it, watching Erica struggle on Xavier's cock, pinned to the couch by his lean hips, her back drawn like a bow by his fist around her hair. His eyes glittered as he watched her, gloriously flushed and ready.

"When we get back there, one of us is going to fuck that sweet wet pussy of yours. And one of us is going to stick his big dick in your mouth and you're going to suck it. Do you hear me, Lola? Is that what you want to do, you horny little bitch? You want to take it from two guys at once?"

She was nodding as much as she could with her hair held so tightly. She didn't even care; they could have brought two more men, five men, ten men. Her cunt was aching and her skin was on fire and she needed...she needed...

A slap on her ass broke her out of her reverie. Erica looked ahead as Xavier marched her down the hallway to his massive bed, made up like a showroom display. For a brief second she had the feeling of being inside a movie, but it was a fleeting thought and her own body's twinges of lust were more important.

And then she was on the bed, Xavier pulling the dress up over her head while she stretched her arms up like an obedient child.

"Jesus Christ," swore Dan softly, his pants now around his ankles so he could cup and squeeze his balls while he watched Xavier run his hands all over her naked body. Dan's cock was swollen and purple, gleaming at the tip with pre-cum, and he groaned to himself as he pumped slowly into his fist.

"You should taste her, Dan... She's got the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted." Xavier pulled Erica close for a deep kiss and then murmured against her mouth, "Give Dan a little taste."

Without protest she slid her hand between her thighs and penetrated herself with her own fingers, rocking for a second against her own touch. Then she held her glistening fingers to Dan's face and he inhaled, closed his eyes and moaned as he sucked her fingers deep into her mouth. She reveled in the feeling of his hot mouth around her digits, and he kept sucking, sucking, sucking while he stroked his cock.

"Maybe he should really taste you," Xavier said, loudly enough for Dan to hear over his own quiet groans. His eyes flew open and he looked at Erica, who nodded. Xavier let her go and she lay on the bed, her knees in the air, her heels pressing into the mattress, the shiny black leather boots the only thing on her body. Dan got on his knees at the foot of the bed and positioned himself between her thighs, his eyes black and focused on her cunt. As Erica and Xavier watched, he lowered his mouth to her dripping cunt and spread her delicate pink lips with his thumbs. Erica gasped and her head dropped back on the bed, her eyes fluttering shut, her back arching. Not wanting to be left out, Xavier took one of her nipples in his mouth and suckled it, now pushing his own fingers between her lips.

She sucked so eagerly, moaning as Dan lapped at her, that Xavier soon released her nipple and pulled his fingers from her mouth. Erica pouted beautifully and he whispered, "Don't worry, I'll fill that mouth up again soon enough." He stripped the condom off his cock, kneeling over her instead and pressing the oozing head against her lips. And she sucked him in greedily, taking him into her mouth and slurping his head with abandon. She loved the taste of him, the feel of him in her mouth, the heat of his velvet flesh and the salty taste of his pre-cum, the twitching of his stiff prick, all of it primal and touching some deep place inside of her.

She was servicing two men. Her brain registered that, but it went through her mind and back out the other side without any judgment. She needed this, her body needed this, she would be fucked tonight and she would cum and they would cum and that's all that mattered. She thought of them both splashing her with their spunk and she shuddered a bit, which bumped Dan's nose against her clit and caused her to whimper around Xavier's cock. He growled appreciatively and thrust deeper into her throat and she forgot everything once again but her own pleasure.

*****

Xavier held his cock in place and cradled her head to make it easier for her, and she devoured him, moaning softly against his turgid flesh, either from the joy of sucking him or the pleasure of Dan's mouth on her cunt. He didn't know and hardly cared; she was in ecstasy, and that much he did know. She was hotter and more agreeable than he had even dreamed, hardly that naïve wallflower he'd seen on the dance floor. He loved when the good girls went wild; it was his favorite surprise. Often enough they were just compliant, loved it but didn't own it. But Lola, Lola was different. He had a feeling that if they let her, she might really let go. He hoped that she would. She was sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow, gorging herself on it, and the vibrations of her whimpers were going to make him cum. Jesus, she was good. But he didn't want to cum, not yet, not first. He refrained from clenching her head and just fucking her face, which he wanted to do. He took a deep breath, pulled his cock from her mouth and began tracing it along her lips, like he was applying lipstick. She frantically searched for it with her tongue, unable to focus on finding it, and he realized she was close to orgasm. Her chest was heaving and she was tossing her head back and forth, whimpering, "Oh...oh fuck...oh fuck..." He looked back and saw Dan's face smeared with her juices, his tongue working furious circles around her clit, and just then he slid a finger into her and she arched her back and shrieked.

"Yes!" she cried, "Oh, fuck, yes!" She spread her legs opened and closed around Dan's head, like patent leather butterfly wings. Xavier was sorry he hadn't had his cock in her mouth just then, but he knew he would have cum if he did. He just watched her, the beautiful flushing of her face and neck and chest as she jerked and twitched and rode out her orgasm. She was gloriously uninhibited, crying out, letting go, giving herself over to it.

At the other end of the bed, Dan was wiping his mouth with one sleeved arm and jerking himself furiously with his free hand, huffing and red-faced. He made a strangled noise and then choked and blew his load all over her stomach, several sticky ropes splashing over her.

And as Xavier watched, she dreamily smeared Dan's cum up her chest and into her skin, her legs still opening and closing as if in time to the contractions of her cunt. Dan's viscous spunk pooled in her bellybutton and dribbled down her ribs to the bed and seeped into the border of her pubic hair. Fuck, he couldn't believe it, there was nothing about this moment that made sense. She had walked into his apartment a shy girl playing dress-up to look like a bad girl, and now she was like a fucking porn star. His balls ached and he stroked himself in spite of his earlier decision to wait.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, right at him, her eyes brazen with lust, and she opened her mouth, rubbing her tits as she watched him stroke, waiting to receive his cum. It didn't take long; he soon felt it bubbling up and he gritted his teeth and warned her, "Lola...I'm cumming...take it..." He aimed his cock at her lips and pressed the head in just in time, and she moaned with pleasure and took him inside her hot, waiting mouth. He watched her swallowing his semen, still sticky with Dan's cum and shivering from her own orgasm and he was flooded with conflicting thoughts. He was grateful and lustful and tender and yet repelled and violent toward her. He felt strangely vulnerable and wanted to hold her and hurt her all at the same time.

Instead he left her on the bed with his cum dripping down her throat and he said goodbye to Dan, who was clearly done partying. "Early meeting tomorrow," he said by way of explanation, but his eyes told Xavier he had been just as surprised -- and on some level maybe disappointed -- at her voracity. He washed his face and hands and let himself out while Xavier went to get a beer.

*****

Erica knew she should have felt ashamed, but instead she felt -- powerful. Desirable. Free. She had taken two men at the same time and it had been amazing for her. Dan had a skillful mouth and she hadn't ever cum so hard from oral sex in her life. Her last few boyfriends were tentative, but Dan had gotten in there like a boar searching for a truffle, and his enthusiasm for rooting out her orgasm combined with the thrill of Xavier's touch had easily sent her over the edge. And though they hadn't both cum on her at the same time in quite the way she had fantasized, they had both cum. She was a filthy slut letting two guys take her like that, just as Xavier said, a little cock-hungry slut.

And Xavier's face when she swallowed him was a sight she'd remember for always, a man like him overcome with lust for her, vulnerable in that moment. He was a god and she would have done anything in that moment for him and still would. She rubbed her sticky skin languidly and sighed, wondering where he had gotten off too. She willed him to come back and touch her some more, those magic touches of his. Her skin still burned for him. The orgasm was a mere appetizer. She wanted more of him. She padded to the bathroom, still dazed and slightly drunk and horny.

When she came back out he had a beer for himself and a glass of ice water for her, which she gratefully accepted and drank down without a word. She felt slightly awkward sitting on his bed drinking water after moments ago bobbing on his cock, but he smiled gently at her and she stopped feeling strange about it. They were there for the same reason. He sat down beside her and rolled the beer bottle over her arm and onto her nipple, which puckered instantly. She looked at him and he set the bottle down and kissed her.

And then they were rolling on the bed, their drinks partnered on the nightstand as they groped and grappled. He flipped her onto her stomach and kissed down the length of her back and she cooed under his ministrations. His cock was hard again and pressed insistently into her thigh as he nibbled and licked and kissed her, down her spine and into the hollows at the base of her back and over her plump buttocks. She moaned and spread her legs apart and he dipped his tongue between her ass cheeks. Her puckered entrance tasted like her juices which had trickled down from her orgasm and he ate them from her ass, probing her with his tongue. No one had ever done that before and she was surprised at how much she loved it, the dirtiness of it and the sensation of his tongue and how willingly she surrendered to it. She was wet again, or still, her cunt throbbing as he devoured her ass.

*****

When he pulled her hips up and back she went easily to all fours. Fuck, she wanted it, the hot little bitch. He fumbled in the nightstand for another condom and deftly rolled it over his erection. He slipped inside her and sank to his balls, the joyous clutch of her giving him goosebumps and making the hair on his neck stand on end. She was deliciously tight and clearly hadn't been fucked in a while, but he intended to remedy that. He pumped into her with long, smooth strokes, tapping against her cervix and loving her little squeals of pleasure as he bottomed out inside her. She rocked back against him, easily keeping rhythm, tossing her hair back so it feathered across her golden back. Xavier held her shoulders and rode her hard, digging his fingers into her tender skin, punishing her with his cock, for making him cum so easily, for confusing his head. He clenched his jaw and sawed into her, letting her take his weight which she bore readily. She was crying out under him, moaning his name, telling him how amazing he felt inside her, begging him to fuck her harder. And he did as she asked, impaling her with his cock, giving it to her with all he had, until he felt her shudder and lose her balance and then he cradled her to the mattress and rode her through her climax while she sobbed, "Yes...yes, Xavier...yes..." She spasmed tightly around his cock and he went with her, his seed rippling out of him and surprising him with its force. He had just cum and didn't think he was ready again, but his cock had other ideas. He breathed her in, his face in her fragrant hair as his orgasm bore him into a fuzzy warmth, her body soft underneath him. And they lay there, both spent, his full weight on top of her, his fingers twined through hers.

He didn't want to get up. It was the strangest feeling. He usually couldn't wait to get these girls up and out after he came, unless he was planning to cum again. He'd cum twice and his cock was still hard, or hard again, cradled between the cheeks of her generous ass. He didn't know if he had a third in him but he was ready to try. Her hair tickled his face and he nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

"Mmmm..." she moaned softly.

"Good?" he whispered.

"Mmhmm..." she breathed back. It was an oddly intimate exchange, considering he had just watched another man eat her pussy and cover her with his jizz. She wasn't his girl, she was some silly little trick he pulled from the club. And yet. She had something different, something unique. She was truly hot, not in a desperate, sad way the way so many of these girls were. He had misjudged her. She might have been playing dress-up, but she belonged in those boots. She was dirty enough to wear them. And yet he liked that she didn't seem like that type of girl. She wasn't a whore. Not a real slut. Just a nice girl with a very slutty secret side.

"Do you..." he couldn't believe he was offering this, "Do you want to take a shower?"

"That would be nice," she said softly, smiling shyly at this man who had just shared her with another man and watched her cum twice. She seemed strangely sober and grounded. She sat up and slowly unzipped the boots, dropping each on the floor as she set her feet free.

He busied himself with turning the water on for her and she stepped into the shower, shuddering with pleasure as the warm water licked her skin. He watched her for a moment and then stepped in behind her. She leaned into him and he soaped her gently, lathering every inch of her with care and attention. He shampooed her hair and she giggled as he foamed up a handful of facial cleanser and dabbed it on her nose, then cleaned her face for her and wiped off her eye makeup with a soft cloth.

She was soaping his cock and balls, lathering his abs and his chest and his well-muscled arms, a little smile on her face. Without her makeup she looked younger, almost girlish, a sprinkle of golden freckles across the bridge of her nose, a slightly crooked smile that drew up more in one corner of her mouth, little mouse ears that stuck straight out from the sides of her head.

But she had a woman's body, all right, and he was enjoying this moment with her, lathering her glistening skin, feeling her arch under his hands, after all they'd done, still responding this way to his touch. She was like a cat; she begged to be touched with her movements. He wanted to run his hands along her body all night. He pulled her in for a kiss and she sucked his bottom lip between hers, suddenly assertive, and his cock bobbed against her. They stood a long time in the shower just kissing under the spray, their arms wrapped around each other. And then he broke the kiss and cleared his throat and said, "I'll...ah...get your towel."

Fuck. It was crazy that he actually liked this girl. He never liked these girls, not really. They were disposable fuck puppets. Sometimes if he was actually dating a girl and getting sick of her he would pull the old Dan and Xavier show on her, just to get rid of her. Even if she pretended to like it at first, she got desperate at some point and showed her true colors and then it was done. He was a bit ashamed of it, but he didn't know why he should be. But this girl -- he actually still wanted to fuck her. Maybe even more. He had a strange respect for a nice girl who could own her sexuality and not be all crazy about it. It was arousing.

He wrapped her in a fluffy white towel and left her there while he dried himself off, then he wrapped the towel around his waist and went to the kitchen for another beer. When he came back, she was shaking out the little scrap of a dress.

"You're not -- "

"Don't you want me to?"

He shook his head and pulled her to him and kissed her again. He loved kissing her, it was so weird, but he went with it. He kissed her gently, tenderly, making love to her mouth with his. She made these little satisfied noises in her throat that drove him wild and he led her to the bed, pressing her down on it and stretching his hard, lean frame over her, propped up on his forearms, his hands in her wet hair. She undulated under him, kissing him back, her hands caressing his back and his shoulders and his hips, clutching his tight ass and then wrapping her legs around his hips.

He grabbed a condom from the drawer and she put it on him this time, rolling it expertly along his length, jacking him firmly as she did. She tickled under her balls with his fingertips and his cock leaped against her, seeking her heat. And then he moved against her, his cock slipping between her lips but not entering her. They both enjoyed the slippery movement of his cock against her, the delicious friction of their contact. And then he slid into her. She moaned and sucked on his neck as he buried himself in her again, enjoying the way she clutched him from within and wrapped her legs so tightly around him. She moaned and gripped his ass as he wallowed in her hot cunt.