Erica's Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Erica moaned in ecstasy as Xavier moved in her, his hips thrusting and circling so that he hit every good spot inside her. She kept climbing to new peaks of ecstasy but was nowhere close to cumming, enjoying instead the delicious feeling of being filled by him, the spicy smell of his cologne mixed with the tang of his sweat as she bit down on his shoulder. She squeezed down on him and loved the way Xavier gasped as she did, his eyes closing as he enjoyed her muscles clamping his dick. "Fuuuckk..." he hissed softly. "Do that again." He stopped thrusting and moved gently in her while she milked his cock from the inside, gripping and squeezing while he slid in and out. She was close, she was close, all this squeezing made him swell and leap inside her and his pelvic bone was pressing against her clit as he fucked her. And then he was whispering in her ear, "Oh, Lola, I want you to cum for me like this...can you cum on my cock? I want to feel you when you cum on my dick, please, Baby, do it. Cum on me." His voice and his breath on her neck and his cock in her and the pressure on her clit made it hard to resist that request.

"Yes," she breathed, "I can cum on your cock...fuck me harder, just a little harder."

He picked up the pace just right and was just rough enough. She gasped and cried out as her orgasm crept up on her from behind and then swooped over her, drowning her under Xavier. She whimpered and sobbed and bit down on his sweaty shoulder as he kept fucking her, never letting up, his own orgasm imminent, burying his face in her hair and then letting go himself, falling down the hole after her, barely conscious of her shuddering as he rested deep inside her, spent.

She lay motionless under him, mind-whacked and breathless. She was surprised to have experienced such an intense orgasm after two very powerful ones, let alone with a stranger. (Two strangers, she amended in her head.) It was usually her lovers who teased these kinds of climaxes from her, not men she'd just met. Then again, maybe she'd just been meeting the wrong men. Or over-thinking the sex.

Xavier stirred on top of her, his face sweaty in the crook of her neck. She could feel his heart pounding in his chest. She felt oddly connected to him, considering he had just been a good-looking guy in a bar, a guy with a fuckable body and a big cock, a guy she'd singled out for one purpose. She had felt comfortable with him even though he brought Dan into the mix without clearing it with her first (though she had to admit, that was a thrill of its own; she was only sorry that she hadn't had his monstrous cock inside her). He had been gentle and sweet with her in the shower. And the lust she had for him never quite went away. She had the edge off, but she bet that with a few hours of sleep she'd be just as hungry for him as she'd been when she was writhing against the head of his cock at the beginning of the night. It was a strange feeling.

And then Xavier kissed her and she knew she had to go, had to get out of there, put some distance between them, make sense of it all in her head. He felt too good and this was not the plan, he was not the guy, he didn't even know her real name, it was all wrong.

She cleared her throat nervously.

"Is it time to take you home?" he asked softly.

She nodded, not trusting herself to speak, lest she cry out, "No, no, let me stay, I want you to fuck me some more!"

They got up and she put on the dress, which now just felt constricting, not sexy, and the boots, which were killing her feet.

"I love those boots," he admitted, and she laughed.

"Me too. I'm glad I finally wore them. These boots are lucky."

"Yeah?" His eyes twinkled as he stepped into his jeans and drew his shirt over his head. She was sad to see his body covered up again.

"Yeah." Something was passing between them, and she wasn't sure what, but she was tired and it was not the time to figure it out.

He drove her home and the lights of the city were beautiful. His car was sleek black and she smiled to herself, recalling Dawntee's warning about factory workers with Tauruses at Ammermon's. As she nestled into the leather she watched him driving, his big hands gripping the steering wheel, his jaw tight but his mouth soft. She remembered moving under him, taking him in her mouth, giving herself over to him. He had been everything and more that night. She would have to do something nice for Dawntee tomorrow.

She stifled a yawn and he looked over at her. Just a quick look, but it said a lot. Maybe this was...

But no. This was no Hollywood movie. They had met and each had achieved their purpose and he was taking her home after a really great one-night stand. She was too old to believe nonsense. It was what it was.

And then they were outside her building, the car purring to a stop at the door.

"Do I need to walk you up? Will you be ok?" he asked.

She smiled. "Thank you, that's sweet. But no, I'm fine. As soon as I'm through the doors, I'm safe as can be."

"Ok." He took her hand and kissed it, his lips grazing her knuckles, his eyes holding hers. "One more thing, then."

"Sure."

"Tell me your real name?" He looked at her earnestly, her hand still in his firm grasp.

"Erica," she replied. "It's Erica." She slid out of the car with a smile, tugging down the Lycra dress, and clicked to the door of her building on those bad-girl boots, looking back at him one last time and blowing him a kiss over her shoulder before she slipped inside.

And Xavier smiled from behind the dark windows and put the car in drive.