All Comments on 'Erica's Story'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent, very human, full of hope and love and lust

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great . . .

I read the first page and was delighted, finally a story with class. Then I saw who wrote it, and I smiled to myself. I should have known :-).

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
My new number one!

I was going to say one of my top five, but as I typed I realized this story meant more to me than any other. Not sure why it struck such a stong cord, but you did a great job with this story. Thanks.

YgraineYgraineover 12 years ago
Elegantly written

and a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the best story I've read in a long time

great story keep up the good work

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
A split level story

It's warm and real, and happens on two intertwined levels. There's the Allen/Erica story, as well as the Carsten/Curtis story that includes the daughters (and Fergie). The family dynamics appealed to me deeply. I believe that families are like planetary systems, with gravitational pulls among the members. The Curtises had been inexorably drifting apart, chilling in the winter of Erica's ice age, until Allen bumped into the system like an offbeat comet. Plus, the daughters' eccentricities were endearing touches.

Congratulations on a most original and satisfying tale.

Richie4110Richie4110over 12 years ago
Great story, great writing.

I planned to give this story five stars before I finished it. If there was a way to give an extra accolade I would attempt it but my words would hardly do justice. I.ve added this to my Favorites list and hope to find more just like it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Great story! I can't wait for a sequel. I am enjoying the challenge in this relationship, and there are so many ways to continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is a marvelous example of intellectually challenged writers mind diarrhea!

Straight from the archives of asylum for insane. Can this writer actually tie his shoes?? I doubt it. He certainly cannot write. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolute mindless garbage !!

1* !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i teared up

can't say i cried, being a guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

excellent , a story with substance. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn, what a stupid drivel !

Writer obviously didn't take its meds when posted this mindless shit. "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Head Game, BUT GREAT

I strongly disagree with the other critical comment. This is a superb story. VERY DIFFERENT...but damn...warm, loving and the good guy wins in the end! Shit, that is a good story to me. Will look up author to find other works and see if they can do it again, or if this was a stroke of good luck. For my vote, you got one of my rare 5's and encouragement to post more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Loved the buildup and the writing was superb. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK, you surprised me and

I (more than liked it) I enjoyed it... Thanks kid - good job ! It takes a lot to keep my attention and more to amuse me... even more than that to make it fun for me. Scotty / slowrdr@aol.com

theruckustheruckusover 7 years ago
Also fascinating

Wonderful, and I can relate to 20 years of self-centeredness. Brilliant actually

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 7 years ago
Ecellent Story

If only problems could be turned around in a week, But the this is a short story, on a compressed time line. I found the dialog to be good, the characters idiocentric, but the story moved forward by fits and starts, sort of like life.

Anyway, I liked it

Chlley

lespoon1lespoon1over 6 years ago
5+

This is a story worth reading. The characters have a depth not usually found in a short piece like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Illiterate garbage ! "1*" !!

The worst. Also this lowlife is cheating on its ratings. For more than a decade ALL of its drivel had a rating of 3-4 * ! Suddenly it have all of red H s. I urge readers to give this fag 1* to compensate.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 5 years ago
Phenomenally good! But...

of course I find you seven years after you stopped publishing here. Story of my life. Are any more of your writings available? If so, where could I find them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disregard the nasty comments

Please ignore the nasty ‘posters’ trying to manipulate the score by encouraging 1* scores. This is a short story that isn’t centred on a 10” cock (in fact quite the opposite), it’s not perfect but after a wordy start really shares some human compassion. Really liked it & gave 5*

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
One of the best!

This is a very different kind of story than what is usually found on Literotica. It's so refreshing that it stands tall over the ordinary run of the mill, suck, fuck, 10-inch monster dick and mind blowing orgasms stories. E.D. is a fact of life that eventually affects most older gentlemen. High blood pressure medicine also kills getting and keeping an erection. Glad this story deals with the issue and shows that there is still hope for guys with problems.

Allen is a man after my own heart, a pair of warm panties is always welcome to help with getting things done. I'm glad Literotica keeps the older stories, because I would have hated to miss reading this one. Thanks

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

I give a high five !!

Some of the readers have already praised it. I would just like to underline that, but not repeat it.

How well Tarkatony can write can be seen in his dialogues.

The conversations are bursting with intelligence, ingenuity and naturalness. In my opinion, this is the hardest part of creating a good plot.

Many other stories by other authors lack this.

This is the third story I read from Tarkatony. Together they have broken, difficult characters who are looking for their way, have to fight it. The delicate handling of the sexual scenes definitely increases the pleasure.

Because of this, many of the serious big books in bookstores fail. They have almost no sexual abdomen. Something is missing in these books that accompanies and concerns us all almost every day.

It's a shame Tarkatony doesn't write anymore. I wish he would keep writing his stories, hope he is fine.

I look forward to reading his other stories here.

Heartly greetings from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT Story. It read like it was a genuine person. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

out standing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous