Erica's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Erica, dear sweet little Erica, as tiny and diminutive and sweet as she was, was actually enjoying this. I could see it on her face: she was lost in rapture, her eyes open, her mouth forming a little O as she felt his head pushing its way into her forbidden chamber, but she was lost in a silent ecstasy, a blissful giving of herself to us. I looked down, and saw Robert's strong hands on her hips, giving him the leverage he needed slide the head in until the thick mushroom cap of his cock was gone inside her.

I was in shock—but Erica looked so over-the-top excited that it was beyond anything I could have expected. Her head and shoulders rose off the back of the table as far as her restraints would allow her…the cords of her neck strained, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt him working his way into her. I looked down again, and he had worked another inch into her, and then an incredible thing happened:

With a low, feral growl, Erica wiggled her hips and moved down on him, taking another two inches of his pole within her. Now it was Robert's turn to groan, and he gripped her hips and raised his, and pushed himself further and further within her, until he had probably succeeded in getting another two inches into her—he had to now have six of his eleven or so inches inside her.

I looked at Erica, and she was looking straight at me. Her eyes were unblinking, and she had such a look of lust on her face that I would have thought her to be a savage, an uncivilized thirsting creature. She flicked her tongue, sliding it along her white teeth, first the lower, then the upper, and I knew what she wanted. I moved forward and placed myself at the mouth of her pussy—as Robert moved within her, it almost seemed to wink at me as he thrust—and pushed slightly, tentatively.

Part of my tentative nature was simply that I didn't want to hurt her, and worried that my cock added to Robert's might do just that. But I admit what was really behind it was the notion that I was going to be in essence placing my cock against his, and that notion alarmed the male taboos I had held for so long.

But the thought of her tight pussy, and the insistent need in my swollen balls, and what Robert himself had said—Let your inhibitions run free—drove me on, and I pushed inside her.

If I had thought she was tight before, I found her to be positively taut now. And yes, I could definitely feel Robert's cock beneath mine, and his thrusts were easily sensed by my own cock's sensitive underside. And it occurred to me, suddenly, that he was feeling my cock, too.

Once I got over the taboo-breaking, I realized how pleasurable it was, and how unusual a cock indeed felt: it was as hard as a thick bone, yet there was something yielding about it too, as if such a contradiction could be true. And, mostly, I could feel the power in it: the need, the aching hunger of a hard cock pulsing within a woman, the thirsting, the wanting.

I fucked her hard, thrusting in and out of her, and tried to grip her hips, too, but felt Robert holding her, so I moved up to her plush, full breasts, surrounding them with my hands, gripping them, playing with them as I plowed into her, my cock pistoning into her wet softness. I could feel everything: the slick walls, the little cone at the end of her, the relentless pummeling of her ass beneath mine, the rubbery sack and balls beneath mine, bouncing against mine as we fucked and fucked and fucked her.

Another image of Erica floated in my head: the trim, little lady who worked in my office…the professional woman, efficient and hard working. This was the girl I had thought of as my daughter, with her big brown eyes, her brown hair with its little ringlets that gave her no end of trouble, pushing them back behind her ears with those little doll-like hands…

And now here she was, naked and bound before us, both of us assaulting her with our rock-hard cocks, team fucking her, twisting her to our own wretched needs, making her serve as a vessel for our animal lusts. I was actually fucking little Erica, little tiny Erica, my cock swollen within her, making her cry out repeatedly as she came over and over, her body used and pummeled by us, our cocks pounding against one another, feeling each other swell within her as we stroked in and out, our cadence matching each others, our balls slapping and shafts sliding against each other and inside her…

"Hold on, John," Robert gasped, "don't come yet."

"Unnh!" I said, barely able to think, let alone speak. "I don't know…"

"Oh!" Erica said, her voice thick and gravelly, "Please hold on…I want…to taste you…I want you both…"

"Then it has to be now," I said, reluctantly pulling out of her. I stumbled backwards, my cock springing up, slick and hard and bobbing before me. I looked at the surreal scene before me: Robert's cock slipping out of Erica's now gaping ass, his rod slick with lubrication, and he slid out from under her, and with the agility of a cat he was up, twisting the levers on her platform until she was level and lower…it was all over in the blink of an eye, and he motioned me to come over on the opposite side of the table, the left side, and we mounted our separate stands and found ourselves standing on either side of her head. He was undoing the Velcro strap around her wrist, so I did the same.

Erica's hands went right to our cocks, milking them. We stood on either side of her, our knees level with her face, and we writhed under her care. I felt the pressure in my balls mounting, the shaft of my cock straining in sensation overload, and I felt as if every part of me were connected to my balls, as if my spine and my fingers and my calves were straining as well, and I wanted to hold on, to feel this wonderful forever, but I knew I couldn't…I could feel the wave building behind me, feel the pressure mounting, feel the precarious sensory edge I was teetering on start to buckle…

Robert came first. Which an arch of his back and a visceral groan his cock jerked, and just as Erica opened those soft little lips of hers a thick rope of cum spurted out and hit her tongue full on, straight on to the back of her throat. She pulled her tongue back and gulped, barely getting it back for his next blast, and it hit her tongue too, but his shaft jerked up as he came and some of it shot onto her cheek and past that onto my cock and her hand as it held me. Erica kept her mouth open now, and as she rubbed my cock with his moisture he came again and again, two more thick jets shooting into her, one striking her closer cheek, the other straight on into her mouth again to join the other shot, and then she curled her tongue again and gulped, moving up to his cock and taking it inside her pursed lips, and as he jerked his back again I could tell he was still coming, and Erica audibly gulped once, then twice.

I saw all of this, and I felt myself fall over the crashing waves, and before I knew it I felt my cock swell and burst, and a hot jet of cum shot out and hit Erica on the side of her face, and she turned and smiled, her eyes alive, cum dripping from both sides of her face, and as her mouth opened like a baby bird's I came again, and shot one, then two, then three blasts directly into her mouth, filling it with thick white liquid, and she gulped and swallowed, and then pulled my cock down into her mouth, and I felt a new wave crash over me and with another jerk I came again, filling her mouth with one shot, then another, then finally a smaller one, then as I felt it all settle, she sucked even more out of me, my cock still jerking and issuing my hot essence, and I felt the room swirl around me as I settled back into myself, feeling her warm lips still upon me, pulling on me, taking everything I had.

As I came back to reality I looked at the scene before me: both Robert and I were gasping, and as Erica lay her head back I saw she had a smile on her cum-coated lips. Though she had taken the majority of our orgasms inside her mouth, it was amazing how much cum lay upon her face and shoulders. Both cheeks were covered with it, and as she looked at both of us with her beautiful smiling face she ran her finger along her cheeks, scooping up our cum and licking it off her fingers. She appeared to really enjoy herself, savoring the liquid as it her tongue traced it off her finger, cooing with each lick, purring like a little kitten.

As I traced a finger lazily along the side of her right breast, then across her taut nipple, she turned toward Robert and smiled. "Did I please you, Master?" Then, with a glance toward me, "Did I please both of you?"

We laughed, and Robert took her face in his hand and held it, sliding a finger along the side of her cheek to pick up a little cum she missed, and he placed his finger in her mouth and let her suck. "I think I can speak for both of us," he said. "You were wonderful, baby. Wonderful as always."

"Thank you, Master," she said, and looked my way again. Her soft brown eyes seemed to be too beautiful to be real.

"Thank you, Erica," I said. "It was magnificent."

Robert looked at me. "Let's take a few minutes to rest," he said, "and let baby clean up. In the meantime," he said, winking at me, "I have some other fine wine for you to taste. I think you'll love its effects.

...To be continued(?)...