How I Became a Lesbian Sex Slave

Story Info
Girl explores her submissive side with best friend.
10.8k words
4.82
41.6k
96

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genzsub
genzsub
273 Followers

Hi, my name is Rayne. I am a 25 year old woman with blond-ish hair and hazel eyes. I'm about 5'5", 130 lbs with what I think of as an average, but nice body.

What follows is the story about how I became a lesbian sex slave. This story is completely true which is why I'm not using any real names or specifics that could be used to identify anyone.

Also, this is NOT one of those stories about being blackmailed or forced into a situation without consent. Despite the topic, this is a love story, a romance, a coming of age and discovery story.

Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge anyone their fantasies as long as that's all they are. I particularly like the ones where the damsel secretly wants what happens to her and eventually admits it, but that's not real life. At least not my life.

Also, a good portion of this story takes place before I turned 18. I'm sorry, but that's when it happened. I can't pretend that I wasn't sexually active before society says I should have been. If that is a problem for you, please don't go any further.

I have known that I was into girls for as long as I can remember, at least after I was old enough to even have a concept of romantic relationships. I was twelve, I think, when I first realized that the butterflies I was feeling towards other girls was actual sexual attraction. I had a very nervous conversation with my best friend at the time, Mattie, about it, but I knew not to let that out to my religious conservative parents. To my utter relief, it didn't even seem to phase Mattie. It was like a total non-issue.

It was also around this same time, but unrelated, that I discovered something else about myself that would be a major focus for me for, well, maybe forever. It's still a big part of my life. I found out that I really like to feel helpless. Some people meditate to disconnect from their responsibilities and relax. I have found that being restrained and unable to control even my own body gives me that same feeling. Except, of course, when it is part of sexual play. Even then, though, it is a time that I can just let go and forget about the rest of the world. Of course, the problem is being helpless safely.

I can still remember when I discovered this about myself. It was just before Halloween in 2011 and Mattie and I had coordinated our costumes. I was Wonder Woman and Mattie was dressing up like Cheetah. We had both just recently started filling out and, I think, we both wanted outfits that showed off what we felt were our sexy curves. Even if they were just barely any curves, I still thought Mattie looked incredibly hot in the cheetah spotted skin suit.

We started play fighting. When she grabbed my golden lasso and wrapped it around my body, trapping my arms, I played the part and stopped fighting. She went the next step and tied my ankles together and secured the knott around my body. I could have wiggled out, but I was getting some pleasurable tingles all over. It was confusing, but I didn't want to get loose. She pushed me back onto her bed and sat on top of me.

Mattie was still playing, saying something about capturing the great Amazon? I don't remember her exact words because I was in a sexual haze at this point. I was helpless (sorta) and Mattie's gorgeous body was poised above me, her warm thighs pressed against my arms holding me still. My breathing was picking up and I think I held my lips together with my teeth to keep from moaning. Mattie noticed and hopped off, a worried look on her face.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you!" she said quickly reaching for the knott holding the rope around me.

"No!" I blurted. Oh crap, now what? My brain scrambled to find something to say that wouldn't sound like this was totally turning me on. "Ch..cheetah wouldn't let Wonder Woman go that easily," I managed.

But Mattie just looked down at me with a curious expression. Then one corner of her mouth crept up and she put her hands on her hips cocking them to one side. My god, she was hot in that outfit!

"Well, I guess I should just leave you like that until I can hand you over to the Legion of Doom," she said finally. I breathed again, not even realizing that I had been holding my breath.

"You'll never get away with this, Cheetah!" I said, back in character.

At some point shortly after, we just devolved back into talking, but Mattie didn't untie me. She moved some pillows to prop me up, but just kept talking like nothing was different. I tried to hold up my end of the conversation even as I moved my legs, feeling the limit of my captivity and trying to make my legs look sexy. I wasn't trying to seduce Mattie, I was getting hot thinking about anyone seeing me like this.

Over the next few months, I was able to talk Mattie into playing Wonder Woman and Cheetah again a few times. Each time she would "win" and tie me up with my own rope. Then, about six months after that first time, I suggested we play our game and Mattie paused and looked at me.

"Why don't I just tie you up?" she asked like it was the most normal suggestion. "That's what you really want, right?"

She had seen right through me! How long had she known? What should I say? Mattie didn't seem to be judging me or upset or anything.

"O..okay?" I finally replied.

That was the first time that she tied my wrists together and then secured them to one of the bed posts. She did the same to my ankles. I was truly trapped there across my best friend's bed. I squirmed and fought feebly with my bonds as Mattie and I kept up a mostly normal conversation.

After that, I spent many an afternoon bound in various positions in her room or mine after school. It wasn't every day, but probably twice a week, on average. Over the next year, Mattie even seemed to start enjoying her role more and more as she started bringing more rope and putting me in different positions. She would bring snacks and feed me or do our homework all while I was completely immobilized. I felt safe there with Mattie, knowing that she would never do anything I wasn't okay with.

A part of me wanted her to take advantage of me. I had discovered masturbation at some point during this period and I often thought about what it would be like for Mattie to touch me in some sexual way, but she hadn't. Not once during the almost three years since we started playing this little game.

During this time, we entered high school together. Our friend group diversified a bit, but Mattie and I were a constant. She started running track while I did orchestra and swimming. I wasn't competitive at either, always in the middle of the pack. Mattie, on the other hand, really pushed herself and was sure she could make all-state in her sophomore year.

With all the extracurricular activities, the time we had alone together became a lot less. We might only get one or two afternoons together every couple of weeks.

Mattie would often talk about the boys she thought were hot even as I squirmed next to her or on the floor, maybe tied to a chair beside her. It was during one of these times when she was lamenting the particular difficulty of getting one particular guy to notice her that she looked at me with truly forlorn eyes and asked.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course you're pretty," I answered quickly and honestly.

Mattie was very pretty in my eyes. She had big brown eyes and long brown hair that was just slightly naturally wavy. She wouldn't be a model, but she could easily be one of the pretty co-stars of some television show. Her body was nice, but not spectacular. Her best feature was her perfectly shaped ass that had become even nicer as her hips and breasts filled in to complement it. At sixteen, the two of us could have passed for eighteen and were both pretty popular even if it were just for shallow reasons of looks. All that said, I still often got more attention in that department than Mattie did, but I really didn't know why.

"No, I mean," she began. "You know, as a lesbian, do you think I'm sexy?"

This wasn't the first time that we had talked about my sexuality or even about what I liked in women, but it was the first time that Mattie had asked how I saw her, specifically. I had to slow down my heart and remind myself that she wasn't coming on to me, she was just asking someone who found women attractive.

"I mean it, Mattie. If you were into girls, I would have totally jumped you by now," I replied, smiling. "You are totally hot!" It wasn't even weird at this point that we were talking about this while I was tied to her chair.

"Yeah? What do you like about me?" I was afraid she was going to go there. The thoughts I had had about various parts of her would make her blush if not make things really awkward between us.

"Uhh..." I tried to stall while I considered how to answer. I looked at the person I trusted more than my own family and couldn't be anything but honest. "You have the best eyes..." I started.

I saw her look at me skeptically, like that was a lame answer. She started to open her mouth, but I cut her off.

"And the few freckles on your nose are the cutest. Your smile always makes me want to laugh on the inside." I paused trying to gauge her reaction. Mattie just layed there on her bed, her eyes locked on mine, her mouth still partially open, but not saying a word. I gathered my courage and added.

"And you have the best ass I've ever seen." I bit my lip not sure how she would take that. After just a moment's pause, Mattie laughed, got a mischievous grin and rolled off the bed to stand right in front of me.

Then she turned away from me, leaned slightly forward and started pulling up her skirt. She watched me over her shoulder, my eyes screwed to the hem of that fabric as it slowly revealed her bare legs. Eventually it rose to show a bit of her white panties, then her whole rear. I couldn't remember feeling my captivity more than at that moment with Mattie's fantastic ass just inches from my face and me unable to even move closer.

"This ass?" Mattie teased. Then the skirt went back down and she was sitting back on the bed.

"Uhg, fuck you, you little tease," I laughed knowing what I was going to be thinking about the next time I rubbed one out.

The following weekend was one of our frequent trips to the mall. We didn't always buy stuff, but this time I needed to get some new bras as my old ones were just too small. I was not large chested or anything, but I had moved to a 34C, which would turn out to be my adult size.

Anyway, the two of us were browsing through VS (the one with the secret) when Mattie held up a pale blue silk nighty.

"You should get this," she announced. It was really short and didn't have a back except for a little bit to cover the rear.

"What? Why?" I asked. "I just need some bras."

"I..." she started and looked into my eyes conspiratorially. "...could tie you up while wearing it."

I looked at the flimsy garment in her hand with a new perspective. My mouth got dry thinking of myself helplessly tied up in just that. Without knowing exactly why, I looked around the store to see who else was watching. Like they would know that I was going to be helplessly thrashing about wearing it.

I was probably as red as a beat as I stood in front of the sales lady when she rang up my purchases. Either she didn't notice or she didn't care. Probably the latter.

Back at Mattie's house, Mattie suggested I try on the nighty. I say, "suggested", but what she actually said was, "I want to see you in the nighty!" I knew she wasn't into girls, but I still got a thrill at having her want to see me in something so risque.

She pulled it out of the bag and threw it to me. I went into the bathroom connected to her room to put it on. I took off everything except for my panties. I slipped the nighty over my head and it fell into place after just a gentle tug to get it over my breasts. I remember this because it got stuck on my rock hard nipples. I looked at myself in the mirror and had to admit I looked really hot. I fixed my hair just a bit and stood at the door. I took a deep breath and opened it.

Mattie sat in her desk chair positioned to be right across from the bathroom door. As I came out, she uncrossed her legs and leaned forward.

"Holy shit, Rayne," she exclaimed. "You look...amazing!" After a minute of looking me up and down, "show me the back," Mattie ordered. There was something in her voice. It was a command. I let myself melt a bit at her words and felt a now familiar dampness between my legs.

I turned around, bending one knee and lifting onto a toe while looking over my shoulder at my best friend. Then she looked unhappy. What had I done?

"You're still wearing panties," she said with a disappointed tone. "They're ruining the look. Take them off." There was that commanding tone again. I melted a little more. What was happening to me? I immediately reached under the silk material and hooked my thumbs into the waistband. I started pulling them down not even thinking about the show I was putting on for Mattie. I just bent over taking my panties off in a nighty barely long enough to cover my rear while standing up straight.

I thought of this as I pulled my panties from around my second foot. Glancing back quickly, I caught Mattie watching my ass intently. Was she getting turned on by me? My heart leapt until she spoke.

"You're getting turned on by this, aren't you?" she accused.

I stood up quickly and turned around, still holding my panties in my hand.

"N..no," I stammered.

"You're lying! You are soaking wet!" That was what she was looking at!

"N..no, I..." was all I could say. I couldn't think of any excuse and just let the statement fade.

"Let me have your panties then," Mattie insisted. It was the last thing I wanted to do, but that commanding voice melted me even more and I was handing them over without even thinking about it. She felt the crotch, then even sniffed them a couple inches from her nose.

"You are so busted!" Mattie smiled at me. "I haven't even tied you up yet!" she added.

Yet? She was going to tie me up like this? Now? My knees got ever so slightly weak, but I didn't let on.

"What's gotten you so worked up? Is it the lingerie?" She was demanding an answer and I couldn't deny her.

I shook my head slowly.

"What then?" she was standing now just a foot or so away, her hands on her hips.

I took another deep breath and looked at the floor to the side. I couldn't look in her eyes if I was going to answer.

"Y..you t..telling me to... to do stuff." The words were barely more than a whisper, but we were so close I knew she could hear me.

Mattie answered slowly, picking her words carefully.

"You... like when I tell you what to do?"

I could only make tiny nods in answer. There was a long pause, then Mattie sat back down.

"Oh," was all she said. She looked around the room then finally back up at me. Me, just standing there in nothing but a flimsy silk nighty, my hands ringing each other nervously.

"Come closer," she finally said. I obliged and stepped between her feet. "Hands down," Mattie added and I pulled my hands apart and put them to my sides. My fingers still curled and uncurled until I could get them under control.

Mattie's face was right at my chest. Her eyes scanned my breasts just inches from her. My nipples trying to poke through the silk.

"Can I touch you?" my best friend asked in a quiet voice. What? My straight best friend wanted to touch me? Again, I could only nod.

Her hand came up slowly and laid gently on my stomach. I'm not sure how to describe how erotic that was at that moment for me. Even though Mattie had tied me up countless times by then, it had never been intimate, not for her. Just knowing that she might be feeling that way too as her hand pressed against my abs sent jolts through me.

Then it slid up and to the left until her fingertips touched the underside of my breast. She paused there briefly before letting her hand curve up until she made contact with my nipple. Mattie's eyes watched as she manipulated my nipple through the fabric for a few seconds.

I let out a soft whimper and Mattie's smiling face looked up at me.

"Does that feel good?" she asked. I nodded.

Her hand then trailed up to the thin strap curving over my shoulder. Her fingers slid under it and pushed it over to fall onto my arm. Then her hand slid back down my chest taking the silk with it until it crested over my nipple and fell beyond the rest of my breast.

And just like that, Mattie was staring at my bare breast. My stiff nipple practically reaching for her. My best friend's fingers found my nipple again, but her face lifted to watch mine. I tried to read what she wanted, but those fingers forced me to focus only on the new sensations. My eyes closed and my lips parted as I let out a low moan.

"Mmmmnn..." I bit my lip trying to stifle my embarrassing display.

"No," Mattie said gently. "Don't hold back. I want to hear you." I relaxed my mental barriers and let myself vocalize my pleasure. Mattie's other hand was then on my right breast and playing with my other nipple through the nighty.

"Ohhh...Mattie...ahhhnn." I, unconsciously, had started rubbing my thighs together trying to stimulate my pussy.

"Put your hands behind your back," Mattie said. "Pretend they're tied together." She knew that would be a turn on for me.

I didn't hesitate and did as she said. I imagined the rope biting into my wrists. That I was helpless to stop whatever my best friend wanted to do to me. My head leaned back, mind consumed by the fantasy and reality of what was happening.

Then we heard footsteps on the stairs and knew Mattie's mom was coming up to check on us. I rushed back into the bathroom just as there was a quick knock on the door.

"You girls okay in there?" her mom asked. "It's been awfully quiet. You two are usually talking away."

"Yeah, Mom," Mattie answered. "We're just doing homework."

I don't know how many times the lock on the bedroom door had saved me from having one of Mattie's family members finding me tied up in her room. I guess I could have just stood there, but I panicked and fled. Besides, it was about time I would usually leave. My own mom would be mad if I wasn't home for dinner.

I got dressed in my normal clothes and came out, not sure what was going to happen with Mattie now.

"I...should probably get going," I said, not wanting to meet her eyes but finally doing so anyway. She was smiling sweetly.

She stood up and reached for my right arm, the one holding the nighty. She gently grabbed the garment and I let go.

"I'll keep this," she looked straight into my eyes. "For next time."

There was going to be a 'next time'! My heart lept and butterflies played at my sex knowing that this scene would repeat. Maybe even go further. I got a big smile on my face and I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I controlled myself.

"Right," was all I said, then headed for the door.

===========

It was an excruciatingly long week before Mattie and I were able to get back together. I was practically shaking as I walked into her house and followed her to her room. The click of the lock was extra loud, it seemed.

Mattie plopped down on her bed.

"So, what do you want to do?" she asked like nothing had happened last time we were here.

I just looked at her, truly disappointed. Then she burst out laughing and sat back up on the edge of her bed.

"Oh, Rayne, that look was priceless!" What was going on? She was messing with me?

Mattie reached under her pillow and threw something to me. It was the nighty.

"Go ahead, go put it on," she was back to the commanding undertone and I loved it. I smiled and made my way to her bathroom where I stripped and put on the silk garment as quickly as I could. No panties this time.

I opened the door to find Mattie sitting on the side of her bed. She had taken her shoes and jeans off.

genzsub
genzsub
273 Followers