Erica's Tiny Bikini Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

Erica tried to stand, but stumbled halfway and fell to her knees again. "Ok, that's fine, but could you please unlock the cuffs?"

May just scoffed at the idea and started to walk. "Come along dear, we need to get moving," she ordered.

Erica was shocked. She couldn't believe she was supposed to walk across the beach like this! Another attempt to get to her feet only caused her to stumble in her panic. "May!" she called out.

May didn't stop or turn. Erica knew this was so like her. May knew how to keep Erica on her toes. She knew how to keep a tempo that would make her feel like the whole situation was out of control. May knew when to rush things along or slow them down. And she knew when Erica wanted one or the other.

With just a tiny bikini on, Erica wasn't about to rush off down the sand. She had no way to explain the handcuffs to anyone. She had no way to hide her body either. Even though this was an improvement from when she was topless, she didn't feel dressed. The bikini was hardly there.

May wasn't slowing her pace. Erica could lose sight of her if she didn't hurry. For a third time she tried to stand up. She finally succeeded and looked around. A few more people had showed up on the beach since they first sat down, but all a distance away. Erica was surely heading somewhere more crowded though.

Erica made the mistake of looking down at herself. Her breasts were in no way fully covered. Only tiny triangles were held against her chest. If she had a normal bikini on, she'd surely cover more than twice that of what was covered now.

Erica started to walk though. The only thing that forced her to go was knowing that waiting would lead to worse consequences. She began to walk down the sand.

May looked back and caught sight of Erica now following a ways behind. She waved for Erica to hurry up then sped up to a jog.

Erica, increasingly frustrated, began to jog as well. She needed to cover a lot of space, but also wanted to avoid getting close to anyone else set up on the beach. Yet zigzagging to avoid people would only slow her down, so she figured it would be best just to streak past them. May clearly wanted that anyway. If she was lucky, the embarrassment of the suit and the handcuffs would be minimized if people couldn't clearly see she was wearing them.

After a moment Erica was finally starting to close the gap. May was nearing the end of the beach and slowing down. It wouldn't be long till Erica was back in May's care. Yet she nearly yelped out loud when she realized one of her breasts had slipped loose from her top!

It must have happened in one of her larger strides. As her foot came down, her breasts bounced up. The small triangle couldn't stay atop of her nipple and instead slid to the side. Now out in the bright sun the hard nub stood proudly. Meanwhile Erica nearly ducked for cover out of embarrassment, but tried to press on.

She tried to fix her top with her arms but nearly hurt her wrists doing so. Each hand remained securely behind her back. Her breathing grew heavy. She realized she couldn't cover herself!

She looked up to see where May was. She was already starting to gain distance again! Erica didn't even know if May had seen what happened.

Erica next looked to see if anyone else had seen. Luckily she wasn't too close to anyone. From far away she hoped her exposed nipple wasn't obvious thanks to the bikini being white and pink, fairly light colors against her equally light colored skin.

The idea of stopping where she was and again lying on her stomach did occur to her. But May would possibly make her wait there all day. Someone would eventually come to question the cuffs. It would also look foolish to just suddenly dive for the sand.

With no way to free her hands, her only answer to covering her escaped breast would be to get help. A stranger would surely not do, but May was so far away! Of course May was the only answer.

The quickest path to May would lead Erica right past a man applying sunscreen. Besides him though, the path was mostly clear. Erica wondered how far she'd have to curve around him to avoid discovery. She wouldn't have much room thanks to a family a little farther down the beach in front of him.

Again, waiting wasn't an option. Erica decided action should be taken, even if haste was the cause of her new predicament.

Erica's feet began to carry her again across the sand. She tried to keep at a jog, but this time less recklessly for fear of her other breast slipping free.

She kept her eye on the man applying his sun screen. His head was down, and Erica was happy for that. She tried to get past him fast. Again, keeping her distance would hopefully hide the fact that her breast was out.

May had stopped up ahead, now watching Erica trot around the beachgoer. It was obvious to Erica that May was getting a kick out of this, so perhaps May had in fact noticed how Erica's top had betrayed her!

Out of the corner of her eye, Erica thought she noticed the man was now looking her way! She wasn't sure if it was the handcuffs or the nearly useless top that had caught his attention, but she looked forward trying to ignore him.

Her breathing was heavy again. She was now past him enough that her nipple probably couldn't be seen, but the cuffs would now be obvious. Not to mention that if he looked closely, perhaps he'd notice how tiny her suit was too. She could maybe only think of one time she had seen a woman on a public beach in such a tiny suit.

"Oh, dear, I believe you've had a wardrobe malfunction," May taunted as Erica finally caught up to her.

Erica was very worried with May speaking so loud. The two weren't exactly anywhere private. The man behind her probably could still see her. May had stopped near some changing rooms, the parking lot, and a concession stand. No one else was in the immediate area, but Erica was still indecently exposed!

"May, this isn't funny, please help!" Erica begged.

"Oh, you mean you don't like the lopsided look?"

Erica grumbled. She was almost in a panic and May was making jokes. "Just fix it!"

May reached out and slipped the other triangle off the still covered breast! "There, just as you asked bossy," May claimed, faking a tone of being hurt.

Erica was essentially topless again, but this time couldn't hide her top. Her hands were still bound. She was getting desperate. "May! Please cover me back up and set me free! I don't want people to see me like this. I'll do anything!"

Erica regretted the words when May's face lit up. "Anything? Well then I'll make you a deal. You keep one of those suckable bits out," May commented as she slipped one of the triangles back on, "and order some ice cream with me. Then I'll fix your top."

-------------------------------

Part 3

"What about the cuffs?" Erica asked. She didn't like the first part of the deal, but she was getting desperate as she saw at least two more cars enter the parking lot. It wouldn't be long until those people would be walking onto the beach.

May had a devious smile appear. "Those stay on. Unless you want a different deal: If I take the cuffs off, I get to take something else off you too!"

Erica was shocked she'd even suggest something like that. Losing the cuffs was something Erica wanted badly, but she couldn't go without half of her suit! "May, that's not fair! I'm exposed with either deal!"

May explained, "Yes, but with the first one just for a bit and to the nice lady at the concession stand. She'll think it was just an accident and it'll be a little embarrassing. I'll then make sure both your breasts are covered again by the suit."

Erica didn't like that she wouldn't be freed from the cuffs. A lot more people would see her in them if they weren't removed. Yet May wasn't giving her any good offers to remove them. Erica could see her stiff nipple out in the open. May was going to force her to expose herself to one person to avoid even more people seeing. She hated being made to do this, but her chest was still heaving, and from more than just physical exhaustion. May was getting her really worked up. And perhaps that's why Erica agreed to do it.

"Let's get this over with," Erica muttered in defeat. She tried to straighten herself and relax. The idea was that she was unaware of her exposure. The girl at the counter would see it, but at least not think anything weird of her. Erica should even be able to keep her handcuffs hidden.

May was the one following for once, giddy with excitement at what she had made Erica agree to. But she pulled in front when Erica hesitated to approach the counter. They couldn't see the girl yet, and so she couldn't see them either.

"Showtime," May announced. Erica had to fight back her urge to stay hidden. She had to act like nothing was wrong, but that would be nearly impossible with one of her breasts bared! She actually had to flash someone now thanks to May's game!

May was first to approach the counter. Erica didn't have time to think though, because as May was greeted by the woman at the desk May was also calling Erica over. "Come on, let's order!"

May huffed one last time before she stepped up next to May. The counter girl started to say "hello" but trailed off when her eyes focused on Erica's exposure.

Erica did her best to not look down. She didn't want to admit to knowing about it. She had to pretend it wasn't happening. Yet the woman at the desk just stared and things were turning awkward.

Not one to wait, May spoke up. "So, Erica, what would you like?"

Erica opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't find the words. She didn't really want anything, but she didn't know how to say that. She was too busy worrying what the woman staring at her was probably thinking.

"Nothing? Speak up!" May ordered. This shook Erica from her trance enough to finally say something. "Yes, nothing."

The girl at the counter was also shaken from her stare. She looked up at both May and Erica. "Oh yes, so um nothing from... you," she hastily commented. She forced herself to look at May. "And for you ma'am?"

"A single scoop of vanilla would be wonderful, thank you," May requested. The counter girl then gave the total and turned away to prepare the ice cream for May. May leaned in next to Erica and whispered, "You think I should have asked for a hard little cherry to top my supple mound I just ordered?"

Erica finally looked down at herself. The useless triangle was still tangled to her side. Her pink nipple was still sticking out very hard. There was no excuse on a warm morning like that. Erica forced herself to look up again and glanced around her.

Just as she looked behind her, Erica saw a man and woman walking nearby, each eyeing the handcuffs! Erica tried to move her hands to hide them, but didn't do a very good job. She considered turning toward the couple, but that would only flash her uncovered nipple.

"May! Everyone is going to think I'm a freak," Erica complained.

With a giggle May joked, "Well if you weren't into such kinky stuff, they wouldn't have reason to think that."

Erica missed out on any chance to defend herself as the woman returned with May's ice cream.

"That'll be $2.50," she said. May dug in their bag to find some money. During this time, the woman behind the counter leaned forward to whisper to Erica, "Ma'am... um your top has undone a little."

Erica's heart began to beat rapidly beneath her chest. Her mouth got very dry. Her oblivious-act wasn't going to fly anymore. Her naked breast hanging in the open was now very known. But Erica couldn't fix her top. Her hands were still cuffed.

"Oh god!" Erica feigned surprise as she looked around. She was trying to act like she just found out, but didn't know what to do. May offered nothing more than an evil grin to her now panicking friend next to her.

Erica quickly crouched down under the counter, hoping that maybe the retreat option would look real. Maybe the woman would think she was too shy to show her face again, which was most definitely true.

May set the money on the table. "Thanks for the ice cream," she said taking it. "Come along my exhibitionist pal. That'll show you for wearing such a skimpy swimsuit!" May said. She guided the crouching Erica away from the counter.

Erica's heart was still racing. Again she wanted to argue what May had said, but couldn't if she didn't want to let the girl at the counter know about the cuffs. So Erica just followed May to the side and out of sight.

"Quick, fix it already, before someone else sees!" Erica demanded.

May wasn't about to make things easy. "See what?" she asked, discarding her ice cream.

Erica couldn't believe that she was still tingling at a time like this. Even though she wanted to yell at May, she was also incredibly turned on. So instead of getting angry, she did as she thought May would like. "Please pull my tiny suit back over my nipple before someone sees it."

"Stand up," May ordered. Erica did so. May walked behind her. Erica's breathing sharpened when she felt a chest press against her back. An arm wrapped its way around Erica, with several fingers coming to rest around her taught nipple. "First, I would just like a second of your time. Is that okay?"

Erica gasped as the fingers rolled her sensitive peak. She looked around and made sure no one could see them. They were only a few steps away from the counter lady, but no one else was around. "Miss May, please, this is a bit public," Erica warned.

May was quick to find an excuse. "I need to touch you to get it back on. Though I do need to make sure it fits snuggly where it belongs." May did in fact bring the escaped triangle back over Erica's nipple. However even once it was in place, May's fingers did not leave. They continued to feel the nipple through the thin fabric of the suit.

"Miss... please..." Erica breathlessly begged. She hunched over when May's other hand suddenly slipped between her legs. It rubbed along her bare thighs. "May!"

May giggled, not stopping for a moment. The edge of her hand slid higher, running itself across the tiny strip of fabric covering between Erica's legs. The contact was barely firm enough for May to feel the slit of Erica's lips.

"Miss May, please!" Erica wanted May to stop. Anyone could come by and happen upon their very intimate interactions.

"Please, as in more?" May asked. Suddenly the hand between her legs ran up along her moistening mound. The suit did little to block the sensations from Erica. She softly moaned out at the touch.

"No, please stop before someone sees us," Erica corrected.

May surprisingly did stop. "Good thing you said something," May said, as then from the parking lot another group of people appeared. "Yet I'm not done with you. I'm going to go grab our stuff and move it. You come find me in like a minute or so," May ordered. She then turned Erica around and kissed her on the forehead. "You be a good girl and you'll get what you want." With that, May skipped away.

Erica realized she wasn't alone and quickly put her back to the wall of the concession stand. Thankfully it seemed no one else had spotted her embarrassing accessory.

Erica saw May's skipping had brought her to their stuff already. Somehow she was so far away, and it looked like she was going to walk even farther. A few more people had sat themselves along the beach or in the water. The morning was going to fully turn to day in less than an hour.

Erica could leave to chase May, but May wanted her to behave. Still being cuffed and in such a tiny suit meant that punishment would be an easy thing for May to deliver. Thoughts of May stripping her naked in the center of the beach entered Erica's mind.

Her recent groping wasn't far from her mind either. Erica shifted her legs so she could squeeze her thighs together. She thought of how she probably wouldn't able to stop herself from a quick rub, if not for the handcuffs. As long as no one was looking. She would only need a moment. But the cuffs stopped her. Being unable to attend to her arousal was actually making her even more aroused.

Erica considered that she'd beg May when she finally caught up to her. She'd beg her to go home and get up to a different type of fun. She knew May would like to see her beg, but wasn't sure if she'd actually give in.

When it seemed enough time had passed, Erica looked down the beach again for May. She managed to spot her but she had moved even farther down the beach. She was now on the far end, all by herself. This meant that Erica would have to walk right past the entire beach to get to her.

"Be a good girl and you'll get what you want," Erica repeated. This was hopefully her final test before May would be done with the challenge.

Erica took a step away from the wall. She thought one last time about her cuffs. There wasn't a way to hide them, but with a bit of twisting Erica was able to grab some of the chain. She held it tightly in her hands. With some luck it would look like a weird bracelet to most people.

After a few more steps, Erica made sure to warn herself to not move too fast. This time if her nipple slipped out, she wouldn't get to May without passing at least a dozen people. She of course had no intentions of flashing that many people.

So Erica set off, at a gentle and slow pace. With her hands behind her back it looked as if Erica was a woman enjoying a simple stroll along the beach. She was a woman who appeared confident in her small, white and pink swimsuit. It hid so little of her, and yet she did nothing to cover herself. In fact her shoulders were pulled back and her chest thrust out projecting the path in front of her.

But Erica wanted to run. She wanted to keep hidden. The slow straight path was only to prevent her breasts from popping free and to make May proud of her. This suit choice was not her own, and she felt horrendously exposed in it. She was hardly confident and instead quite embarrassed, especially when she would notice someone's eyesight linger on her body longer than normal. Even her chest being out was because of the cuffs keeping her hands locked behind her.

When she was roughly half way, coming up on where their stuff had been before, Erica began to really crave May again. She had a better view of her now, laying out a blanket on the far corner of the beach. She looked over to Erica and even waved.

Luckily the number of people began to thin out as she walked. The straightest path would lead her past fewer and fewer people now. She had already displayed her nearly naked body to enough people. She wondered if she would be freed from her cuffs when she got to May. Maybe May was willing to go home soon too. From time to time, even May was unable to resist the temptation of the two of them going somewhere private.

Erica picked up speed, her strides becoming longer, when she neared the last length of her mission. She no longer had to pass anyone and May stood waiting at their new spot.

"Very good dear, you made it. I'm quite proud you didn't cover up!" May congratulated. Erica was made to stop and stand still as May kissed her forehead again.

"I didn't have a choice really," Erica pointed out.

May put a hand on one of Erica's hips as she stayed closed to her bound victim. "Oh, I suppose that's right. You still did a very good job."

The tension was building for Erica. She had wanted to beg for something, but now that May was right in front of her, it seemed even more embarrassing.

"Time for your reward," reminded May. Erica felt May's hand search her hip, finding the tie at the side of her suit!

Erica's head quickly turned to the beach. She tried to make out if anyone was looking. "Miss, don't! I can't lose those now, there are too many people!"

"This is what you want though, right?" May asked, staring at Erica. When Erica turned back, their eyes locked together. Again she couldn't find an answer. "We're not done yet. I haven't had you cuffed and naked on this beach yet." May then lowered her head so she could kiss Erica's neck.

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers