Erica's Tiny Bikini Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

Erica tried to object. "Miss May, no, not in front of every-" but as May made her trip down, she pushed a triangle to the side and took a hard nipple into her mouth. Erica cut herself off with her own gasp.

May's other hand that was at Erica's hip moved inward to the front of the bikini bottoms. They slid between Erica's legs again. "You're wet dear, and I can feel it through the suit. Although it's so thin it's hardly there, so maybe that doesn't count."

-------------------------------

Part 4

Erica whimpered a bit. She'd wanted this, but she wasn't sure if she wanted it right there. May's fingers were so gentle though, they always made her yearn for more. She quieted and started to let May do as she pleased. May's hand returned to her hip.

"Now with one pluck of assistance," May announced as she tugged at the bow on Erica's bikini bottoms. With only one side undone, the pink fabric dove to the ground, nothing resisting its fall to the sand.

Erica looked down. It hung only on her ankle now. Her small black triangle of fur sat out in public view!

"Eeep!" Erica squeaked as she froze. She brought her right foot up into the air, her legs crossing to try and shield her nakedness. Nothing could hide her bottomless state though with her hands cuffed behind her back still. "May, no!"

"Just sit down Erica. This will be over soon," May explained. She placed a hand on Erica's shoulder as she eased the bottomless girl down. Erica's naked butt landed on the towel, her bottoms still on an ankle. She kept her legs shut tight.

"Do as I say and you'll be redressed," May affirmed. May continued, "Now lie on your back. I'll release the handcuffs for a moment. I'm going to cuff you to that root."

May took her key and undid the cuffs. Erica was too far gone to try and escape now. She rolled onto her back as May instructed. She let May guide her hands to the root. Her breaths were coming shakily. Her head rolled to the side to see May locking the cuffs again, her hands now bound to this root over her head.

Tilting her head a bit, Erica looked across the beach. It was thankfully still slow, and their new spot was far from anyone. Her knees were still raised and her thighs clenched.

"Move your knees up to your chest please," May requested. The request sounded gentle and kind, but Erica still felt intimidated.

As she brought her knees up into the air, her feet lifting from the ground, Erica knew the view she was giving. Her entire naked butt was exposed to May, along with the pulsating lips peeking from between her legs.

Her body shook and shivered when the foreign touch of cloth grazed her naked skin. The dangling bottoms still hung from her ankle. As she brought her knees up she dragged a lone string across her backside. It eventually slipped to a point where it was running up the crease of her crack.

Even worse, when her legs were finally up in the air, her knees over her breasts, the string now rested against her eager folds. The unsteady accent only tickled and teased her wet mound. It reminded her far too much that she wanted something more firm than light fabric against them.

May didn't say anything as she took the bikini bottoms. She purposely let the string drag across Erica's sex when she stole it.

"Now, that's a cute expression," May exclaimed. Erica's head was still tilted, nervously watching the beach. Her face was glowing red, her eyes large and open. Her lips were slightly parted, almost shaking. It was almost as if Erica was trying to say something. Those same large pleading eyes turned up to the watching May.

"May... please..." Erica managed to say.

"We know where this goes, Erica dear. You're sopping wet and horny and you want me to help, yes?"

Erica barely nodded her head in confirmation. Her legs shook a bit as she held them in the air.

"Legs apart," May ordered. Even though Erica was willing to do so, May still assisted by grabbing each knee and opening Erica up. As Erica's legs opened, so did her glistening lips. Her pink skin touched the air directly, causing Erica to shake again. May brought Erica's feet to the ground, but with her knees still pointing up. May was actually able to kneel between each of Erica's knees; her legs were spread very wide.

"Now, let me help you out of that," May said, crawling forwards. She rested down on her knees, one behind her and one shifted forward. Erica gasped when that forward moving knee rested right against her sensitive slit. May leaned over Erica, supporting herself on her elbows.

May's hands roamed behind Erica's back. They quickly found the tie that they had already undone multiple times that day. They did so again with just as much ease. Erica watched as she was helpless to only wiggle beneath Erica with no way to save her top now!

Erica's wiggling afforded her a rush of pleasure. Her slick juices were now coating May's knee. It was still pressed against her firmly, and the wiggling let May finally find some release. Without even realizing it, she began to seek her needed orgasm using May's body.

Tossing the top to the side, May had to remind Erica where she was. "You are bare ass naked on the beach Erica. You lost your tiny suit and now you're humping my leg."

Erica was tempted to stop after the embarrassing realization. She again looked at her May towering over her, and then towards the beach goers. Yet even though she slowed her rotating hips to a near stop, May tauntingly started to move her knee against her. She kept the pleasure going and Erica let out a moan.

"Helpless, that's what you are Erica," May narrated. "Wearing nothing but an expression of total need. Your need for cover, for freedom, and," May stopped her sentence to lean in and lick a hardened nipple. After a few tongue strokes, she flicked it firmly and finished her sentence. "Orgasm!"

Erica's hips gyrated on their own again. She found a way to shift herself just enough to purposely rub her hardened bud against May's hard knee cap. Erica didn't even try to hide her panting anymore.

May gave Erica a kiss. "I'm not done torturing you yet Erica dear. You will get what you want, but only when I know you want it," May cryptically informed Erica. She then drew her leg away. Standing, she looked around. The two were still mostly alone. Erica stared up pleadingly.

"When I know, you can have it," May repeated. She then started to walk away!

Erica moaned. She didn't want to be left alone! She was naked and cuffed and she needed to cum!

"No!" Erica called out quietly.

May feigned ignorance to the call. She continued to walk away.

"May, please!" Erica raised her voice, surely loud enough for May to hear. May though kept walking.

Erica brought her legs back together, squeezing her thighs. She felt close, and she wanted it bad. At the same time she knew she couldn't just wait for things to happen on their own. May was stubborn and always got her way. She had to figure out what she wanted.

Looking across the beach, May knew that they were surely going to get caught if she waited too long! This was bad. She could be noticed. And May was just leaving her there!

Bringing up some courage, Erica started to speak louder. "Please May! Come back, I need you..." Erica trailed off at the end of the sentence, afraid to speak too loudly. Calling out her helplessness didn't seem smart with people around.

That's when it hit her. That's what May wanted!

"May, come back! I need you!" Erica repeated. This time May did look around, as if she could barely hear someone calling her.

Erica's body tingled. She worried she was getting too loud. Someone else could hear, look over, and find her helpless naked body! Yet her chance at freedom was heading away too! The farther she got, the louder she'd have to be!

Frustration was growing as Erica writhed against her binding. She wasn't able to do anything to get free to try and catch her. So she tried again. "May! I need you bad!"

Again Erica had to watch as she almost convinced May! She was desperate now, and she had to try the best she could!

For a moment, Erica had to stop herself. Uncertainty was washing over her. Her nakedness felt too extreme to draw attention. She was actually trying to get someone to come and look at her body! She wanted someone to acknowledge her sexual needs! She knew from prior experiences that May would only react to the most helpless of begging.

"May! Please, I need to cum!" Erica shouted. She almost thought she heard it echo back, the phrase ringing in her ears. Her body felt tense. The request was so honest. Her body yearned for the desired result. It prepared itself, causing Erica's whole body to tingle.

Erica shut her eyes, afraid to see countless people searching for her, the girl begging for an orgasm. She held out a few seconds before opening them, looking down the beach again.

She noticed no one looking besides May. She was quite some distance away, so knowing that the sound did travel that far was very embarrassing. May wasn't returning though. Instead she was making some type of gesture. She had her hands raised, one pointing to the other.

Erica didn't get it at first. She tried to struggle at her handcuffs again. That's when she felt it. Her hand butted against a different metal; a small key!

Quickly, Erica got a hold of the key and started to fidget with it. When it slipped inside the hole in the handcuffs, she was surprised! The whole time she was abandoned there she actually had her means of escape!

Once one cuff was undone, Erica wasted no time. Her hands flew away from the root it had been stuck to and went right between her thighs! Her fingers pressed into her expecting mound. Instantly she arched her back, hips lifting off the towel.

Erica's eyes shut again as she ran her fingers up and down along her slit. The pleasure was strong, and with her body expecting it, she was nearing orgasm fast.

Erica moaned loudly, having lost all sense of the concept of volume.

When her fingers started to circle her clit, sliding along its sensitive edges, her body began to convulse. Her mouth stayed open, one long note escaping as her body was rocked with pleasure. Her fingers kept moving, now pressing to her clit.

Erica felt totally relieved as her nerves were quaked with ecstasy! The orgasm that had evaded her for far too long was finally here, and her whole world was now centered around it.

Erica was so spent from the explosion of energy that she didn't remember much after that point until May was nudging her awake. May said it had only been a minute, but to Erica it could have been half an hour.

Her sense of modesty washed over her once she sat up. She was on a public beach, still naked, with a handcuff hanging from one wrist. She held her body tight, checking for other people for the first time since making her loud and embarrassing request.

"It's okay Erica dear, you're safe," May assured her. She helped Erica to her feet and handed her a small amount of modesty in the form of her tiny swimsuit. Erica put it on as quickly as she could, tying her strings to the sounds of clinking metal, the handcuffs still dangling. She saw May retrieve the key from the sand only to slip it into her bag.

"You can take it off when we get home. A little reminder of our fun on the way back."

Erica wanted to complain. She still had to cross a beach in front of people, still in just a tiny suit, and no way to hide the metal bondage. Yet she felt drained and knew that there was little point in arguing with May.

The two managed a mostly uneventful walk back to the car. But with the beach filling up Erica found she wasn't too drained when her blushing started to burn her cheeks again. Once at the car she couldn't believe just how many people had to have seen her in just her tiny suit.

Erica fell into the passenger seat of the car leaving May to pile a few things into the back seat. Erica slouched low, looking down at her tiny suit. So much of her bare body was touching the seat, reminding her all the more of her exposure.

"Gotcha," May called out. Erica felt both her wrists pulled behind her and a familiar metal click of the cuffs shutting!

"MAY!" Erica shouted. She found her hands were bound together behind the seat. Again she was suddenly helpless. A few moments later May re-entered on the driver side, starting up the car.

"Here, this is much nicer to look at than a pair of fuzzy dice, or some other type of car ornament," joked May when she reached over and pulled the cups of Erica's top to the side!

"May, please!" Erica begged. She looked out into the parking lot to make sure her bare breasts weren't being stared at by someone arriving to the beach.

"Please what?" May asked, leaning over and undoing both sides of Erica's bottoms! With Erica struggling, the fabric in front slipped down to the seat chair leaving Erica practically naked again!

"Please don't strip me! Dress me back up!"

May giggled. "You're so well behaved. You already know I'm not going to uncuff you. That's cute!"

May shifted the car into gear and drove out of their stall. "No, you're going to stay that way. Sit back and enjoy the music," May ordered. She reached over and teased one of Erica's already hard nipples. Erica moaned at the touch, her body still responsive, arousal quickly rising again. "Silly me, I thought that was the knob for the radio. Still sounds good though!"

"Please Miss May," Erica begged.

"Hehe, you think I was mean on the beach? Just wait 'til you see what I can do to you once we have some privacy at home. Or in the backyard! I expect a lot more pleases from you!"

The two girls drove off, Erica no longer burdened by her suit. Though it didn't sound like she would be free of her cuffs anytime soon...

The End

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers