Erika Blossoms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and walked into the bedroom. I undressed. Skirt, blouse, bra, pantyhose. Stupid pantyhose.

I looked in the mirror. I looked intently at my face. My eyes were red and puffy. My nose was red. "I'll never be as beautiful as Jana." I thought to myself.

I walked into the bathroom. Jana had drawn a full bath and had lit some candles. The light was low, dim. It was late afternoon, just slipping into evening.

I put my hair up in a clip and slipped into the tub. She had added some of my favorite jasmine bath salts. The water was nearly scalding. It felt divine. I could feel the tension starting to slip away just a bit.

After soaking for a while, Jana walked in and sat down on the toilet, facing me. She brought my glass of wine, and hers, and sat them down on the edge of the tub. She had a bright smile on her face.

"Look what I found!" She held up a cigarette – no, it was a joint!

I groaned and slipped down farther in the tub. She lit the joint from one of the candles, took a long draw and proceeded to cough her head off.

"Smooth." she said when she finally stopped coughing. She handed the joint toward me.

"Jana, I haven't smoked pot since my sophomore year of college!"

"Me either. Take it!" she demanded, smiling.

I took it, took a small draw, and inhaled the smoke. Didn't cough.

We passed it back and forth a couple of times. She put it down on the soap dish.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"I texted a friend who lives nearby. Told him it was an emergency. He came right over with it."

She stood up and reached into the cabinet and picked up washcloth. "Sit up." she said. "I'll wash your back."

She knelt down beside the tub as I sat up and started to gently rub my back with the rough cloth.

The pot had kicked in, the wine too. I was relaxing. The water and the back rubbing were perfect.

She gently pulled me back to reclining in the tub. She reached down into the water and lifted one of my legs by the ankle and started to wash my leg. Then she did the other. It was tender. Soft. Sweet.

I turned my head and watched what she was doing in the mirror that covered the sidewall of the bathtub.

She ran the washcloth over my arms, my tummy, my neck, my toes, my hands and fingers, my pussy, she washed my butt, my breasts – it was an all over light body massage. And while she washed my most intimate parts, it wasn't sexual, but it was very sensual. It felt heavenly. I felt loved. Safe. Warm. Relaxed. We didn't speak the entire time.

When she finished, she reached for the plug and the water began to drain.

She said, "Lie there while the water drains. I'll be back in a moment."

I felt the water drain down around my body. It felt like the tension of the past 24 hours was washing down the drain with the water.

Jana came back in just as the water was finished draining. The cool air had made my nipples sharp. She had a soft warm towel fresh from the dryer. She dried me with the same tenderness that she had washed me with.

"Go and get into bed."

Somehow, I'm not exactly sure when, she had put fresh sheets on the bed. They were still warm.

I slipped under the covers. Candles were lit. I heard the shower running.

After a while she came into the bedroom and slipped under the covers with me. Her hair was wet. She smelled fresh, clean.

She cuddled up against me like it was the most natural thing in the world, and somehow it was. Her full breasts against my arm, her breath sweet against my neck, her skin soft and warm.

I was sexually aroused in a soft, sleepy way.

I fell into a deep, heavy sleep.

12