Erika Blossoms Ch. 22-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so beautiful. I've never seen or touched one that wasn't circumcised."

He was thrusting into my hands deeper and faster. I watched as his cock head swelled and thickened so that it was much thicker than shaft. It was so beautiful.

"I want to watch it cum. Cum for me Jack, I want to see it."

That was all the encouragement he needed as he bucked into my slowly stroking hands. His cock erupted with a thick rope of cum that shot up across his belly and chest.

"Yes. Let it out. Don't hold back. I want all of it." I was stroking his cock with a firm grip in both hands. He continued to buck against me. His thighs tight. His butt off the bed.

The second spurt came flying out, higher than the first, landing on his shoulder and neck.

I kept stroking it, faster and harder. He was thrashing against me.

"It's so beautiful when it spits. Make it spit more."

The third eruption came out much like the first, a thick rope of cum that splashed across his tight stomach and chest.

I kept stroking as his orgasm slowed, still ejaculating his thick white cum. I watched as it came out and poured over my hands.

"So beautiful." I purred. I leaned over and took it in my mouth, sucking the last of his orgasm from his softening cock.

I pressed my breasts down against his cock, smearing the beautiful cum all over them. I slithered up his chest, kissing him as I went up, tasting his cum, salty and sweet. It was so erotic to feel against my chest and tummy, slippery and warm.

I kissed his shoulder and neck where his cum had landed. "So good. So good." I moaned against him.

I lay atop him for a long while, kissing him as his breathing slowed.

"Wow." He finally said. "That was intense."

I kissed his lips with his cum still on mine. He kissed back hungrily.

"Let me up and I'll get us a towel."

"I like the way it feels."

He kissed me again.

I reached down and took his heavy cock in my hand. "Your cock is amazing."

"No, you are amazing."

"Let's be amazing together."

I repositioned myself so that my head was over his stomach, looking at his cock in my hand.

I stroked it, fascinated by the way the foreskin rolled back and forth over his thick glans.

It never went fully soft, and was quickly regaining its full strength.

I moved farther down and took it between my lips, tasting his cum again. I decided that I liked the way he tastes.

I rolled back up onto my knees, spun around and straddled him, my pussy right above his face.

"Lick my pussy Jack."

He began with just the tip of his tongue on the barest tip of my swollen clitoris.

I began sucking his cock, up and down, holding it between my fists. It was fully erect again. I would pull the foreskin back, suck the head and then pull the foreskin back to hide it as I pulled my lips from it to watch.

Back and forth like that for a long few minutes. Sucking and pulling and hiding and sucking some more.

His tongue on my clit getting firmer and more insistent.

I rolled my hips into his face, so he could lick my pussy deeply. He immediately knew what I wanted and pushed his tongue deep inside me.

"Ohgodohgodohgod, I'm going to cum again." I ground my pussy down onto his mouth and shuddered with another deep orgasm.

As soon as it was subsided, Jack pushed me off to the side. Kind of roughly. It sent a thrill to my pussy and nipples.

He rolled up onto all fours over me and kissed me deeply. He pinned my arms to the bed above my head like Jana had done, holding my wrists.

He had found his assertiveness.

I spread my legs lewdly. I wanted him to fuck me fast and hard and deep with his thick cock.

I could feel the tip of his cock brushing against my pussy, teasing me. My hips arched upward, trying to position my pussy for his thick cock.

"Please Jack. Please."

He just kept kissing me and kissing me.

I realized that it had been weeks and weeks since I had been fucked. I had had more orgasms than I could count in that time, but not one of those times had it been with a cock inside me.

"Jack, fuck me. Please fuck me. Don't make me beg."

I felt Jack smile against my lips and I secretly hoped that he would make me beg.

He let go of my wrists and sat up on his knees between my legs. He took his cock in his hand and pushed it against my pussy.

"It's so tiny." he said, looking down at my pussy.

I leaned forward and rested on my elbows. I wanted to see it go in me. "Put it in me Jack. Please."

He pulled his foreskin back on his thick cock.

"Now Jack. Please put your thick cock in my tiny pussy and fuck me."

He began to rub the glans up and down my drenched pussy. "It's so small." he said again.

"Jack. Please. I want your cock inside me now. I'm begging. Please fuck me."

He pushed against me, the head of his cock slipping inside just a bit.

"yes yes yes. I want it in me. All of it." I tried to push against him. He put his other hand on my tummy, holding me in place. He was in control.

He pulled back out and rubbed his cock up and down again.

"Oh please Jack, fuck me with your big hard cock. Please."

He pushed against me again, this time more firmly and with more conviction. I felt his head move into me. My pussy was stretching deliciously to accommodate his girth. There was no real pain, only his glorious cock in my stretching hole.

"Oh yes, that's it. Put it in me. I want it all. Fuck me Jack fuck me."

He pushed in farther. I looked down and saw that his cock was about a third of the way in me. I felt faint.

I fell back off my elbows and closed my eyes. The feeling of fullness in my pussy was overwhelming. I had a powerful orgasm. My pussy was throbbing and clenching the head of his cock. My pussy flooded with juices. I could feel them running down my ass.

His hard cock was throbbing in my pussy. I wondered if he was cumming.

After my orgasm cooled a bit, he began to slowly stroke his cock into me, pushing a little farther in each time.

His thick cock was stretching my pussy so perfectly. It felt incredible. Like nothing else I had ever felt.

After several long minutes of pushing into me, I felt his pubic bone against mine. He was in me fully. Every bit of my pussy was filled. That's it. He had gotten all of it.

He lay down atop me, holding his thick, throbbing cock all the way inside me without moving. His weight on top of me felt good. I felt... safe.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly at first, he started moving his cock inside me, our pubic bones still touching.

This is the one that fits. This one is mine. This is the one I want forever, I thought.

I felt something in my chest. It was like an electric current passing between us, or maybe it was one circulatory system keeping us both alive.

He kept moving his cock in and out, just a inch or two, agonizingly slowly, keeping me right on the edge of the biggest orgasm ever. I could feel that it was his cock moving inside his own skin, that his uncircumcised cock was moving in its sheath. It was an amazing feeling, to be fucked without any friction.

These thoughts triggered another orgasm. A bucking, fuck me now and fuck me hard orgasm.

"Fuck me Jack. Fuck me with your big hard cock. Fuck me. I'm begging you to fuck me." I panted.

Jack raised up and started plunging the full length of his cock into me. He reached up and pinned my arms to the bed again, holding my hands this time.

He was fucking me deeply, at a steady pace, pushing his cock all the way in me with each burning thrust. My orgasm was continuous. I had no idea that fucking could be like this. And it went on and on and on.

I had no idea how long it had been, but I felt a low growl start deep in his chest and felt his cock get even thicker as he pounded it into my tiny pussy.

He fucked my pussy harder and faster, relentlessly, pushing me deeper into the bed with each stroke of his glorious cock. Each stroke filling me completely as he banged into my pubic bone with each thrust. My clitoris grateful for each thrust.

He fell back down on top of me, his weight pushing me down, still pounding my drenched pussy with each stroke, me holding him tightly and bucking my hips into him each time he put all of his cock into my pussy.

He reached down and took my ass in his rough hands and squeezed my buns. I felt him bite my neck and growl as his cock exploded in me. There was no mistaking that he was cumming inside me.

My orgasm hit at the same moment. It was like I was riding some kind of wave that never really peaked, but kept me suspended at a dizzying height.

I didn't actually pass out, but the next thing I remember clearly is his body atop mine, not moving. We were both drenched in sweat and panting, trying to catch our breath. My pussy was throbbing with post-coital bliss. The sheets under me damp.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his thighs, not wanting to let this moment go.

"I had no idea it could be like this." I whispered in his ear.

He moaned and slowly pushed himself up, and fell off of me to the side.

"Me either."

I curled up at his side, looking at his handsome face, brushing my fingertips across his chest lightly, putting as much of our bodies together as I could.

"Now I know."

"Know what?"

"Now I know what all the fuss is about. I had no idea that sex could feel like that. At one point, I was sure that it was your heart beating inside my chest."

"Yes." he said.

"Your cock... it fits perfectly."

"Yes. When I saw how tiny you are, I was worried it wouldn't go in. Or that I would hurt you."

"You most certainly did not hurt me. Your cock fills my cunt perfectly." I repeated. "You got all of it."

I reached across his chest and grabbed his forearm. I rolled over, pulling his arm across me like I would a blanket.

We lay there a moment, spooning. I could feel the wetness at my crotch and his still firm cock lightly throbbing against my ass. It felt delicious.

He reached down and pulled the sheet up and over us. We snuggled in tightly together, his warm breath on my neck.

My final thoughts of the night were of Jana. I wondered what kind of night she had and how this night would affect she and I. I decided that I wasn't going to worry about that right now.

I fell into a deep, contented sleep.