All Comments on 'Erika Ch. 01'

by babylez

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh my god!

I love you!!! bimom49

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Congrats, Another Great Effort!

Congratulations babylez, no matter what you write I've never been disappointed. You have become the primary reason I keep coming back to this website. Please keep up the great work, your fans really appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is what erotica should be!

This is once again a prime example of why you're one of our favorites! We'd almost given up on this site until we started reading your stories! Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another wonderful tale

Babylez continues to be at the forefront of putting the "lit" in literotica. Finely crafted tales with deep engaging characters, narative, and dialog. Oh, and of course, great sex. :)

I think this new fork from the Jordan line has tremendous potential. That series, however, has created the potential for numerous side explorations, which should provide us all with satisfying reading for a long time to come. I especially look forward to learning more of the Lisa and Debbie back stories, either as part of the Jordan series, or on their own as this is. Well done again.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 18 years ago
Another awsome story!

Your stories are among my favorites on Literotica. The lengths you go to in order to make your stories actual stories insead of underdeveloped sex tales is truely impressive. I can't wait for your next story!

I hope to see more back stories and branch stories on the other characters from the Jordan series and I also hope you do some more work on the Jordan series itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love your work

Just want you to know you do a fantastic job in the way you write your stories. Please continue your great work. I love the stories you write that pertain to younger aggressors and older sub like tendancies. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant

I second what everyone else has said. Your writing is like a fine Afghan carpet. It is hand-crafted of thousands of delicate stitches which come together to create a beautiful pattern.

Julie S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo

babylez

take pride in the fact you are among the best writers here, this was my first submission that i read of yours and now look forward to reading all of them!

a truly great erotic story not just erotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent!!

this was an excellent story once again u conquered it....i love how u go into detail u feel like ur in the story urself....i love the way u write it just amazes me!

<3athena

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wishing hubby was a woman!

Incredibly erotic story! I love my husband of 10 years this week, and could never be anything but monogamous with him.... but it's stories like this that remind me why I was looking for a woman when I found him!

--ShyLady

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect

The older/younger theme really does it for me, and it was neat how the neophyte Elaine turned the tables on old pro Erika in the bedroom. Now all we need is for Jordan and her mom to experience a similar encounter. Thanks!!

DexicreonDexicreonover 18 years ago
What else could I add?

...Except to give it 200%! All of the other comments given so far have your story right on target as far as quality. It's no accident that all of your stories are rated in the "H" category. We can tell you put a lot of care into your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
young older women tongue fuck

this has to be the most very erotica story that iv,e the pleasure of reading in a very long time. i love how the older women tongue fuck with the younger women. what a fantastic story. and so very exciting finish. im so horny after reading this, love every bit of this story and could have gone on reading more. very well written. jimmy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fabulous!!!!!!!

WONDERFUL!!!

More please!! You are one of my fav authors on Literotica.

KEEP IT UP!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
on Erika

Would like to see Erika's life developed further -- love her relationships with Jordan and all -- more, more, more.

topgyrlstopgyrlsalmost 18 years ago
I love the continuation, please more, more

I have LOVED the whole series. This was a great start to a new one!! Please, Please keep it going!!

David48David48almost 18 years ago
Ah!

I just knew that Jordans mom would become a major player. Chapter one huh...Chapter two please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More on Erika please!

mmmhmm, i definitely agree with what everyone has to state. by far, you are one of my favorite authors here. you have such an amazing talent on drawing out the details in your stories! as if, you, are one with the story. keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutly Amazing!

Wow.. you really know how to turn a girl on majorly.. i love reading your stories.. they aboslutly amaze me... youve got some talent... thats for sure..

keep em coming!

<33

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

The hottest story going today!!! Please give us MORE of Erica and Elaine, maybe even bring Jordan into the mix!! Damn hott great story!!!

Paul

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
Just one more little tidbit in the Jordan story

Thank you for the further insight into Erika and her background. Teaches me, just one more time, the pitfalls of stereotyping people.

Goose7Goose7over 15 years ago
I didnt like it that much but i still gave you a 5

I gave you the five out of respect but i didnt like it. Remember guys its just my opinion. I felt it was too rushed and i was kind of hoping that it was going to be about Erika's and Lisa's relationship. But i love your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good God I loved it. Very nice build up, not rushed, very free floating. I was so turned on, I had juice running everywhere!! Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Erika - A unfinished tale

I love the way allowed your story to unfold. However I am rather disappointed and dismayed to find that the story remains unfinished and that you stopped writing all together.

I wish that you are in good health and would reconsider your decision to leave your readership rather suddenly and high and dry.

I look forward to more, Erika, Jordan, Debbie and Elaine...

I have not gotten to Catlin yet.

TG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's with the names!?

This is so fake, if you were icelandic you would know the difference between male and female names. For instance the last name of a female is NOT Einarsson but rather Einarsdóttir. And furthermore WHY does her mother have a Male name?? were her parents fucked up soap sniffing addicts? I've seen many quite badly written stories here but wow this one takes the cake

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wtf!?

Yes i know google translate sucks

the right saying is “Ekkert gerist að ástæðulausu“ and another one that means the same “Það er ástæða fyrir öllu“ That means “ Everything happens for a reason“

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHERE ARE THE FOLLOW ON CHAPTERS

You must have lost the thread and desire to write?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For Everyone's Information

Babylez is clearly in the top-ten best writers on Literotica. However, she won't be contributing anymore; she passed away from cancer a while back...and I am profoundly sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good-bye Babylez

I knew it had been almost ten years since she'd added a selection to the pages of Literotica, I assumed she had moved on and was writing under her own name I'm deeply sorry to hear of her death, she was very talented and I loved her stories she will be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic Prequel!

Having read your McKayla series and the Tapestry series, I think this was a FANTASTIC prequel and would love to read a follow-up...your stories are very sensual without being overly overtly about physical sex...

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Oh Jordan will be , mmmmm I don't know ..... Not really in such situations ...... But i have been with older lovers in my youth and that's absolutely enjoyable, a simple becomes an extraordinary event

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💝🍀

Seen your publishing dates, this was my last tale, a fabulous entertaining series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliantly done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous