Erika Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,016 Followers

“That’s a good girl, but you need to suck harder on momma’s nipple.” She whispered, and then I would.

Then while Elaine continued caressing my hair with her left hand, she moved her right hand to my nipple and began to play with it, while intermittently squeezing and releasing it. The contrast between the different feelings I was experiencing was heavenly. I was in ecstasy, as I lay against her chest nursing and squeezing her nipple, while she did the same thing to mine, but I felt that I still wanted more.

“Harder.” I whispered to her barely above her humming, in a voice that clearly expressed my growing need.

“I’m sorry baby, do you want momma to do something for you?” She replied, in an almost demure tone.

I closed my eyes and felt another shudder move through my entire body. “Pinch my nipple harder.”

“I’m sorry baby; you’ll need to tell momma exactly what you want her to do for you.” Elaine whispered once again.

I parted my legs and moved Elaine’s right leg in between mine and I slowly began to stimulate myself against her. I was terribly wet now and I felt so close to a climax, but I knew there was still a little ways to go. I desperately wanted to cum in this woman’s arms.

Elaine continued to caress my hair and play with my nipple, while she hummed some sweet child’s lullaby that seemed vaguely familiar to me, yet I could not place the tune. As she did, I continued to grind my pussy harder against her leg and I could finally feel her begin to apply some pressure below where I needed it the most. I was almost there, as I felt myself slowly begin to lose control.

“Momma, I need you to squeeze your baby’s nipple harder. Your baby needs to cum - right now.” I said, but this time with far greater urgency resonating in my voice.

Elaine finally began to apply more pressure to my nipple and little-by-little I had her apply the full amount of pressure that I needed at that moment and that was when the floodgates finally opened wide and the first spasm tore through my body.

As soon as Elaine sensed I was coming she increased the pressure of her leg against my pussy and started to pinch my already contented nipple even harder. The combination of both actions in concert at different areas of my body started my second orgasm, which felt even more powerful than the first one.

As the second orgasm continued coursing through my body I felt like I was a million miles away. Then Elaine released the tight grip she had on my nipple and reached down and found my engorged clit and squeezed it tightly.

Under most circumstances I would have killed someone who did that to my clit, but this was definitely not one of those circumstances. The intense feelings that seemed to engulf all of those nerve endings started a third orgasm ripping through me. My body seemed to collapse under the sheer joy of what I was now experiencing, but Elaine was not done with me yet.

About this time I had no idea what planet I was on and it was effortless for her to slide out from under me and she did so with the quickness and stealth of a cat. In an instant her mouth was now covering my dripping pussy, as she began sucking on my increasingly sensitive clit. A part of me wanted to push her way, but when I looked down and saw that sexy woman lapping away, I exploded for the fourth time, but this time my entire body began to convulse.

If Elaine was too preoccupied eating me to realize I was cumming again, then using both hands to slam her head into my pussy was a dead give away. She immediately plunged her tongue as far into my pussy as it would go and I instinctively wrapped my legs around her head and pulled her into me as hard as I could. At that moment I knew that she had gotten her tongue farther inside me than anyone else before her and the intensity of my orgasm was the prize.

As good as it all felt, my pussy was now on fire and it was in dire need of a break. I pulled my legs up straight over my shoulders as far as I could and grabbed the backs of my thighs with my hands for support. The whole gyration startled Elaine and she looked up and peeked at me between my raised thighs with the most quizzical expression on her face.

I was able to finally catch my breath and my eyes locked on hers. “Momma . . . I want you to lick your baby’s ass and stick your tongue in as far as it can go.”

I didn’t hear her response and I don’t even know if she did respond. All I know for certain was that I began to feel her shower my little back door with kisses for several minutes before she worked her tongue deep inside and started to massage me with it.

I took a deep breath when I felt her enter for the first time. I love it when someone licks my ass, but unfortunately it’s not something that many women will do without some coaxing. I was delighted that Elaine seemed to relish it as much as she did.

Before long she fell into a comfort zone, where she was thrusting her tongue deep inside me and then playing with me on the inside, as she used her tongue to lovingly caress the walls on the way in as well as on the way out. It felt incredibly erotic and just as I began to come back down to earth my eyes opened wide and I realized that Elaine had inserted two fingers into my pussy which had almost swollen shut.

Initially the pain was fairly intense, but she moved gently and coordinated the movement of her tongue with that of her fingers. I could not have imagined that I could have taken any more activity down there, but gradually the pain subsided and after several glorious minutes I actually felt myself getting close to yet another orgasm – number five. For me that would be a new record.

Elaine was behaving like a sex partner that had known my body for years. She seemed to sense that I was getting close about the same time I did and she increased her movement in my ass as well as in my pussy. The rhythmic motion felt wonderful and once the extreme sensitivity subsided I wanted desperately to cum one last time.

“Oh yes momma, harder. Please make your baby cum.” But even as I uttered those words I could not believe they were coming from my own mouth. Five minutes ago the idea of one more orgasm this morning would have made me faint, but now it felt perfectly natural.

Elaine immediately responded and she increased her intensity in each opening. As I drew closer to a climax, I watched Elaine between my raised thighs as she was tireless licking my ass. The entire scenario, along with the intensity of everything I was presently experiencing, finally pushed me over the edge and I came again. It wasn’t the most intense one thus far or the best one, but it felt just as welcome as if it had been.

As my breathing gradually slowed, I realized I was absolutely spent. I collapsed on the bed and my arms and legs fell to the sides like I was a rag doll. I tried to talk, but I was unable to say a word. Elaine crawled up next to me and kissed me on my lips, which were now nearly parched. She could sense that I couldn’t speak.

“It’s alright baby, just relax.”

I tried to respond, but she moved her index finger to my lips. “Shhh; I wanted to make love to you the first time. If we ever do it again, the next time can be your turn.”

After several minutes I finally managed to just say something. “That was absolutely wonderful.”

She smiled at me and kissed me again, though this time I was able to muster enough strength to kiss her back.

“Can I ask you a personal question?” I said, through my labored breaths.

She smiled and nodded, as she leaned on one arm while she used her free arm to gently caress my nipples.

“I’m really impressed with the immaculate condition of your home. Do you think you might be interested in taking a job working for me and my father as a housekeeper and quasi-cook? The job would pay fifteen dollars an hour and we’d be entirely flexible with the schedule, but the house is rather large.”

Elaine’s eyes suddenly lit up and she was unable to conceal the excitement on her face. She had never run into anyone before who thought she was worth that kind of money and the boost to her self-esteem was evident.

“That sounds simply wonderful. I would love it.” She said, but as quickly as the words left her mouth a look of concern seemed to sweep across her face.

I was taken aback by her sudden change in attitude. “What is it Elaine, is the money insufficient?”

She looked at me for an instant and then looked away, as she seemed to grow contemplative. Another minute went by and she finally returned her gaze to me.

“If I take the job, could we . . . ” She said, as her words started to trail off quietly.

I waited another minute and I could see that she was struggling with some sort of internal issue that I could not possibly understand. “Please, continue; what is it that concerns you?”

She looked up and made eye contact with me once again. “If I take the job, would we still be able to make love like this?”

For an instant I wasn’t sure whether she was pulling my leg or whether she was serious. I learned that Americans were always quick with a joke and I still hadn’t developed the ability to discern the difference. I stared at her for a moment waiting to see whether her smile would eventually give her away. When it didn’t, I began to sense that this was a genuine concern.

I used my hand to bring her face closer to mine so that I could kiss her lips. When we broke the kiss I smiled at her. “With the way you lick my ass, it’s not only acceptable, it would be an absolute requirement.”

Then she smiled at me and I knew that I had found my housekeeper.

________

If you enjoyed the story please remember to vote. Of course, FIVES are always appreciated.

babylez
babylez
1,016 Followers