All Comments on 'Erik's Transformation Ch. 05'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I like this story!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
It's good to be Erik

To have a hot horny mom that wants to fuck all of the time.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erik should fuck the Doc

Erik should tell the doc to bend over and be the slut she is and have him fuck her as well......... multiple times and the secretary as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very nice storie

thank you for another chapter.. l love this storie.. the way you write.. nearly fell over when l seen a new addition.. as l check everyday.. thank you so much for your work.. your energy.. you are very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

I like this stories! Go ahead nik314.

p.s.

I like pics in your profile. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"When my mom told me I could fuck her when I feel the urge, anytime and anywhere, I felt free."

That's the way it should be between a boy and his mother. As with young Erik, knowing he can fuck his mother whenever he "feels the urge, anytime and anywhere" keeps the boy's fat young cock nice and tingly, ready to spring up and take its rightful place up his mother's cunt. Erik's young balls are constantly stirring, he's always happy with a great big grin on his face. Whenever he feels "the urge" he takes his mother, in the backseat of the car, in town sneaking her into an alley, at home he pushes her up against a wall or bends her over the kitchen counter, or climbs on top of her in her bed or comes behind her when she's cooking, wherever--he just yanks down her panties and hauls out his great big hard on and shoves it up his mother's twat. Erik feels marvelously free, free to unload his young balls in his mom, free to shoot his huge loads of creamy semen up his mother till it comes out of her ears. Erik is happy and proud--proud of his loving mom, proud of himself, and proud of his big cock and his heavy loaded balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

time to fuck the doc hard and long

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

mmmmmmm I love fucking my mommy in every room of the house and in her mouth pussy and ass........... at the end of the day she has cum in every hole and two or three loads in her pussy.......... we have two children now and another on the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

The Doctor should have them make baby;s.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Wow...

... when is he going to take her ass cherry?

Open that Hershey Highway Mommy. Let him fill your ass with his baby batter.

Maybe the doc will let him fuck her soon. She needs to get Mommy ready to share him with another woman, a girl his own age.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Finally, motherand son accept their relative positions without any quams. They have learned that love has no boundaries and it is never wrong as long as it happens between emotional mature, mutually consenting adults.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES