All Comments on 'Erin Go Bra-less'

by Wanton Vixxxen

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I wish my first time was so erotic.

Your story takes place a little before my time. I'm not Italian so I'll have to take your word on naming rights to children. As a man, I find it hard to believe that some women think of their breasts as 'the enemy'. But then, I guess some men think of their own equipment as either a blessing or a curse. I can relate to the movie scene. We used to chuck popcorn down on the girls too. As far as your ending, it went much better than my first time. For me, it was more awkward and rushed. It was more of a 'happening' rather than an erotic event. And it certainly didn't contain 'titty-fucking'. She didn't have enough to try. I thought it was a good story, although a wee bit long. The end was worth the wait.

MrMudd22MrMudd22about 20 years ago
those were the days

"...as she gloved his fingers with..." I've never heard this image before. It is so sensual! Having grown up in an Irish neighborhood of the same vintage, I think that I understand your point of view. A true story? Autobiographical?? Using third person narration makes the ending very compelling. Many thanks for a great read.

MrMudd22

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Vixxx'en no bra...now that we'd enjoy seeing too!

Vixxx, as expected, this was truly both a touching story, as well as an intimately arousing one. I do tend to like reading about true experiences, as there is a deeper emotion to them by the writer, which is in turn is projected to the reader. I also appreciate a bit of humor in most stories that I read, as well as write. It makes it more personal, real...and you did a wonderful job of adding depth to the characters in having done so.

Well written piece, very, very enjoyable.

I remain,

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
lovely story

vix, i saw the sandman's comment. and had to read this one... cousin brucie!!! yeah!!... yes... just a wee bit younger than you... but also grew up in New York area in the 60's.. remember Alison Steele the nightbird on WNEW?? a very sweet story... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story

G.

Your best story yet!!! I got so involved with the characters, I was dissapointed when it ended. I hope you continue this story, can't wait to see what happened next.

P.

Kirk482002Kirk482002about 20 years ago
An erotic walk down memory lane.

Vixxx,

You have now shown everyone that you have the ability to write in several catagories with this gem of a story. Though I didn't grow up in NY, I do remember those days of the princess phone, old movie theaters with balconies, and school dances. I also remember first time sex being just as you describe. There were no TV shows or movies to prep us, and there sure weren't a few million porn sites that would be happy to show us for $19.95 an month. A great story, told excellently. I gave it a 5. Too bad i couldn't make higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Like an erotic time machine....

...that transported me back to that blessed yet awkward time. Alas, at that time, my only concern was that of the male conquest, to see THEM, to touch THEM, to kiss THEM... as if they possessed a life of their own, with an ego so large that i couldn't see past them to the sweet person beneath. To be taken back on Vixxxen's seamless time machine and touch down on the Feminine side of the aisle, to understand - no, to FEEL - it from the girl's perspective, is simply exquisite and proves that, despite my tainted memory to the contrary, i was, in fact, just another one of the dime-a-dozen, uncaring, insensitive, self-centered male creatures otherwise known as boys. And all that from Ms Vixxxen's Mastery of the pen. One can only wonder what other Pet projects She is capable of Mastering.

Exceptional attention to detail (a virtue i tend to lack, and for which i will most likely one day be punished).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Just.

Just a beautiful and compelling story of young love. It's a shame it only appears on a porn site.

Landrious1Landrious1almost 20 years ago
Truly A work of art!

I must say that I deeply loved your story and your style. I look forward to reading the rest of your submissions. If this is an indicator I have found a truly worthy story teller to follow. Please keep sumitting stories and I'll be glad to keep reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a year later....

and concentrating solely on the story, i've gotta say, you did a nice job at moving the story along to get the interest of the reader. it had a nice pace all the way through, and it had a message for the guys as well in regards to breast size. as one that is seasoned, i know that it can have a devastating effect on a young lady, especially in school surroundings. it's a beautiful story through and through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Erin's Tits, Erin's Tits, Erin's Tits, Erin's Tits

It's been months since I first read this story. I can't stop it or turn it off- I'm suffering from obsession and compulsion toward Erin's big titties. I gotta meet her. I gotta find Erin. Where is she? Can you tell me where I can find Erin and her rack? Please? Is she married? Would she consider a divorce? I just gotta spend a few minutes with Erin. To talk with her. About life, not her boobs. At least, we'll start off discussing mundane things like life, health, and God. But hopefully, in the second minute we'll be able to move on to truly important topics, like if she wants to get her nipples pierced. I'd pay for it, if I could just see Erin's boobs. Not even both boobs. Just a glimpse of one of those big, juicy soft things of Erin's would be just fine. Please? I can beg, ya' know! ERIN!!! ARE YOU OUT THERE? ERIN!!!

Permanent Property of MISTRESS Vixxx,

=>Her slave crave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Young Love - First Love

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
From BDSM to a Sweet "First Time"

Many of Vixxxen's stories focus on BDSM, where she can write richly of sexual and emotional tension, describing scenes with thick eroticism that plunges the reader into Her world. So "Erin" amazed me with it's steady buildup of characters that I could believe might just fall in love despite the little time they spent together. Oh the sex is good, sweet, and hot enough to make another reader commenting on Erin's breasts, but the flexibility of Vixxxen awes me as much as Erin's untouched nipples. Perhaps the common thread in her work is trust, whether it be a submissive man trusting his Domme or a young woman trusting the cousin of a sure loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Parallel Treasured Memories

This is a wonderfully-written love story. It provides my wife and me with somewhat parallel reminiscences (no BIG boobs, though-- those came later, lol!) as it harkened back to our first time as emotionally and sexually-starved teens. A strong love was consummated that night for us, too, and has flourished for almost 50 years! Thanks for reminding us how it began.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

So nice that woman of that era can go braless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cousin Brucie

Nice story but in the 1960’s, Cousin Brucey was on WABC AM in New York City!

He was not on FM until the mid 1980’s!

Historical accuracy counts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous