Erin Go Bra-less

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Devin, anything the matter?” Erin asked, as she slowed down; approaching him and her blocked locker.

“Oh, hi! No, no,” he began; looking up from his feet to see her now. “I just got here myself, but wanted to catch you before you left. I have something to ask you, Erin.” He then moved aside; looking at her with those incredible blue eyes that made her heart do a little jogging- in- place.

He continued as she ran her combination through the lock and opened the door. “First, I want to apologize for Shawn. He was rude and obnoxious, and he has no excuse- none at all- for what he did to you.” Then, before she could protest Devin’s apology that was, once again, on behalf of his cousin, he completely took her by surprise with his next words, “That being said, the real reason I wanted to see you before you left school today was to ask you if you would be my date for the St. Patrick’s Day dance on Friday. I had intentions of asking you when I saw you at the movies, but; well; what with all that happened, I ... I didn’t get the chance to ask again until today.”

Erin had turned around to face him by then; studying his expression for any indications that this had been staged; that the invite to be his date was a farce perpetrated by his taunting cousins, but no signs of that were visible. Devin looked like he was sincere in wanting to have her as his date for the dance.

Erin took approximately two and a half seconds before giving him an answer.

It was "yes".

The remainder of the week flew by; as the tri-fecta day - the holiday itself, the dance, and Erin’s eighteenth birthday - was nearing. Carmella had, upon hearing that Erin had a date for the dance, purchased the mini dress that her daughter had seen in Macy’s in the city, and presented it to her as a pre-birthday gift on Thursday afternoon.

“Oh, Mom! Thank you! It’s THE dress! The one I wanted since the moment I saw it! You’re wonderful, Mom!” Erin bubbled; hugging her mother in between hugging the dress in her hands.

“Since you will be attending the dance on your birthday, your father and I decided we will take you out for dinner in the city and a Broadway show on Sunday to celebrate your special day.” Carmella continued , “And we hope you don’t mind, Erin, but Daddy and I will be staying the night at Aunt Louise’s and Uncle Tony’s house tomorrow night. Your grandparents’ fiftieth wedding anniversary is coming up in June, and all my brothers and sisters and I want to throw them a really nice party in a hall. But it will take a lot of thought to make it memorable, so we’ve decided to start the planning now. We’re all going to meet at their house in Brooklyn tomorrow night – but we won’t leave here until Devin has picked you up for the dance, alright?”

“That’s fine, Mom – and don’t worry about me. I’m a grown woman now, and I know how to take care of myself,” Erin laughed; adding, “And suggest for the party that they hire a rock n’ roll band! Grandma and Grandpa will think its tough enough!”

The next late afternoon finally arrived, and after having her birthday cake with her family,Erin started getting ready for the dance. She was on cloud nine; floating about her bedroom in the anticipation of being a knock-out for her date that evening. Her make-up applied just right; her hair brushed to a sheen; she stepped into her dress, and stood in front of her door mirror to give herself a final inspection. She stared in horror at her reflection.

The scoop neckline of the deep purple dress showed more of her cleavage than had her vee neck sweater – and upon seeing this; Erin was flooded with the horrible memories of the previous Friday night. She stood frozen before the mirror; frantically trying to think about what she could wear in its place; when an idea came to her.

She slid the dress down to her waist and removed her bra. Bending down; she replaced the dress onto her shoulders, and then looked at herself once more. Removing the bra had indeed minimized the overflow of flesh, and being so young; its absence did not adversely affect her appearance and make her breasts look like udders hanging from a cow. She breathed a little easier now; believing this to be the answer, and finished putting on her earrings and shoes.

As she finished the final touches, she heard Devin’s car door slam, and peering out her bedroom window, she saw Devin walk up the path to the front door. Erin heard the doorbell ring, and then her Dad greeting her date. She stopped herself at her bedroom doorway; suddenly remembering to button her coat before descending the stairs.

On the ride to the school, Erin reflected on the misleading idea that she was home free; she had solved the problem of the protruding cleavage, and had gotten away with her parents not discovering she had worn the dress bra-less to the dance.

What happened at that dance would start the turning of the wheels of Fate and Destiny for Erin Colleen Romano.

************************************************** Devin parked the car in the school parking lot and came around to open Erin’s door. It was cold and blustery that St. Patrick’s Day night; typically a March expectation for the northeast. As Erin tightened her coat around her neck, she alighted from the car; and the two hurried into the gym entrance where the band music was just starting their first set.

They had entered the double doors with a group of other students, and had to wait in line for their coats to be taken at the makeshift coat check room; directly across from the continuously opened gym doors. Devin had removed his jacket the moment he got in line, but Erin decided to keep hers on until they were ready to leave them with the attendee. The gusts of cold winds came charging into the corridor each time the doors were opened and left Erin, at least, chilled to the bone. Some minutes later, the couple left their coats with the checker, and made their way into the gym for the festivities.

Maria was the first one to approach her friend at the dance; wishing her a "Happy Birthday", and admiring the dress Erin’s parents had presented her for the dual occasion. Then, oddly enough, Maria suddenly asked Devin if he would mind getting the two girls some refreshments.

As he left to fulfill her request, Maria looked at Erin, and excitedly told her she was proud of the way she boldly wore nothing underneath the mini dress bodice; that Erin had a lot of courage in doing so; especially knowing that all there would see how obviously “perky” her nipples were, and how, apparently, Erin was there to show all the under- developed girls up. Before Erin could recoup from Maria’s comments, Maria had spotted another student, and had trotted off in that direction to chat with her.


Erin looked down at herself and suddenly comprehended why her nipples had become erect. The cold air had caused them to protrude, and because she was bra-less, there was no way to "compress" them within the confines of the bra cups themselves. The harsh reality hit Erin: there was nothing she could do to make them flat now; anymore than she could make her boobs flat.

Erin was beginning to feel the panic creeping back into her, but tried to contain the feeling when she saw Devin heading back with drinks in hand. But it was already too late to worry about containment - Shawn and Patrick had seen Erin and Devin walk into the dance. And they were coming her way.

“Well, hey there, Erin! I see you’re here tonight with my cousin! Looks like he got real lucky – like he has a four leaf clover in his pocket or something’” remarked Patrick; as his brother added loudly from a few yards away,

“And I see you may have one – no, definitely two - ‘clovers’ in your mini dress! Those are REALLY BIG CLOVERS, too, chickie!” Shawn was nearer to her now; but yelling his innuendos out even louder; causing several of the other students to start drifting towards them.

“This is going to be a million times worse than it was at the movies!” Erin’s mind screamed within her head, as she looked over the sneering Shawn O’Malley’s shoulder, and saw Devin’s face. His beautiful blue eyes had turned nearly black; as his cousin’s display of manners – or lack thereof – had visibly brought Devin to the brink of a fist fight.

“Get away from her, cuz” Devin warned, as he handed the drinks off to Erin. “I told you last week you owed Erin an apology, and now I believe you owe her two.”

The crowd surrounding them had grown larger now, as Shawn looked around and wisely decided he would deal with family at another time, and gave Erin a half hearted apology. But, as he then walked away, and as the crowd dispensed, he turned back; yelling louder than ever his last ditch effort to humiliate Erin.

“Like I said, chickie; those are nice HARD clovers in your bra! Oh! My mistake! You’re not wearing a bra tonight, are you, chickie? Must really like having those clover fields run wild!”

The crowd that had been standing around them moments before, all turned to look at Erin once again, and the giggles and snickers echoing in the gym made Erin bow her head in shame; tears spilling onto the glossy hardwood floor from her eyes.

“You look absolutely beautiful in that dress, Erin; bra or no bra.”

It was Devin's soft voice she now heard directly in front of her.

Erin looked up; tears still overflowing onto her cheeks as she quietly pleaded, “Devin, please take me home now. I don’t want to spend the rest of my birthday with these people.”

She was driven back to her house with Devin’s arm around her; his consoling tone and words void of understanding her self consciousness regarding her breasts, however.

He walked her to her front door; arm in arm; still explaining to her that she was blessed; not cursed with a beautiful figure, and that she should be happy knowing that fact. Erin had listened to Devin’s theory, but still was shaken from the incident at the dance.

Erin was looking into Devin's eyes now; so kind and caring; knowing at that moment she wanted - and needed - to still be with him.

“Devin, would you like to come in? Even though I made you bring me home early from the dance, I still would like to be in your company tonight. Please?” and then she added in a somewhat lighter tone, “After all, it’s still officially my birthday, and it would make me a very happy birthday girl if you would! And you may be in luck with some left over birthday cake, too. I hope you like chocolate cake with cannoli cream filling."

Devin didn't know what cannoli cream filling was, but he didn't really care anyway. He couldn’t refuse Erin – nor did he want to. He had begun to have deep feelings for this special eighteen year old birthday girl. And so he accepted her invitation with no hesitation.

Erin turned on the radio to Cousin Brucie, 101.1, as they settled comfortably on the sofa; making small talk until the subject came back to Devin’s family. Specifically Shawn and the way he was so cruel to Erin at the dance. And, once again, the tears began to flow as Devin put his arm around Erin to attempt to mend her feelings. Only this time, the exchange of looks took on a different meaning; as Erin nuzzled up to Devin, and he in turn, kissed her repeatedly on the top of her forehead, as she wept against his arm.

Both of them felt it at the same time; as Erin raised her face from his shoulder, he held her tear stained face within his hands, and drew her lips to his. His mouth caressed hers; warmly and ever-so-tenderly at first; as her response invited more of the sweetness of his lips onto hers. He kissed her again and again; placing a row of the moist kisses onto her bottom lip; tattooing it with his own soft pair. Erin succumbed to his first of oral artistic renderings; desiring limitlessly more of the sensual paintings than she ever thought could be created.

The kisses grew in length and urgency; bolder passion replacing the timidity of innocence. They leaned into one another, as Devin slid one arm around her small waist while his other hand stroked the side of her neck and down and across to her shoulder. Erin moaned beneath their welded lips; as their bodies pressed harder against one another; each yearning for melded existence.

Devin’s tongue now searched for its soul mate; the wet tip brushing hers in short, alluring strokes; as he felt Erin’s tongue inviting with eagerness his own. They kissed endlessly; acquainting their mouths to one another’s in the wanton fashion of first of foreplay.

His hand that had been caressing her arm was now hesitantly moving toward her breast, but without Erin’s resistance. The feel of his touch was well beyond wanted, and Erin’s growing desires allowed his hand to rest on her breast; to discover what no other had before him. The heat from the palm of his slightly cupped hand was felt through the dress’ fabric, and Erin emitted a slight shudder, as Devin’s thumb and forefinger gently kneaded the stone size erect nub. He continued to trace around the areola as if it were a bull’s-eye; targeting her nipple with a slight pinch as Erin felt the sensitive shock waves of his fingertips’ embrace course through her entire body.

A sensation of heightened tingling raced through her system; as Erin leaned back, and with her eyes locked onto his; crisscrossed her arms over her shoulders and shyly slipped the dress slowly down; exposing her breasts for the first time to any man’s vision beholding. Devin’s eyes descended slowly; drinking in the voluptuous sight before him; as Erin heard him draw in a shallow breath in mesmerized appreciation. She laid back on the sofa; her eyes still transfixed on his; realizing that his eyes revealed much more than she had just revealed of her body to him. She raised her open arms to him; needing no words of invitation to convey that she was giving herself to him this night.

Devin ascended Erin’s prone body; carefully supporting the majority of his weight onto his forearms, as he resumed kissing her cheeks, lips, chin, neck; flicking his tongue in and out of her ear as he dropped his lower torso down to meet with hers; matching the squirming motions that Erin’s womanhood could not; would not suppress.

His cock was now achingly pulsating within his pants; bobbing in its confinement with each grinding upheaval of her body; a roller coaster of movements that made him crave for everything sensual to be had - now. Erin felt the desperation of Devin’s unrelenting erection straining to escape its prison of clothing and to seek its needed destination: deep inside her.

He lifted himself off her as if reading her mind, and began to remove his shirt and tee; then began to unbuckle his pants; his hard cock visibly imprinted against the zipper.

Erin raised herself up also, and, clasping his hands within hers; she looked at their entwined fingers and quietly said, “I am still a virgin, Devin, and I’m afraid I don’t know what I am doing.”

And before he could confess that this was his first time in “going all the way” with a girl; that he was considered a "late bloomer"; that his experiences to date were limited to making out a lot and petting a little; she raised her head to look into the beautiful blue eyes that she now realized belonged to the man she loved, and with all her heart pouring forth she said, “Please show me how to make love, Devin. I want it to be special for us.”

He knew nothing about making love either, but he knew this was the woman he wanted to experience his first time with – and, deep inside his own heart; he knew she was the one he wanted to experience and share so much more with in future memories..

Devin slipped his hands out and over Erin’s, and with deft guidance; had Erin unzip his fly and unbuckle his belt. As he kicked aside his clothes, he again took lead in guiding Erin to grasp the waistband of his underwear, and pull them down; releasing his young muscle of virility that her eyes alone would see.

Erin was fascinated with his cock; as he had been with her breasts. Its length and girth expanding still as she stared at what she knew would be inside of her in a short while. Devin stroked her hair as he stood at her inspection; looking at Erin’s wide, dark eyes admiring his throbbing member that was now seeping with precum. His head reared; his eyes closing in heavenly delirium; as Erin touched the milky pool with the pads of her fingertips; coating his entire cockhead with the sexual foam. She continued playing with this seemingly endless fluid; entranced; until Devin could not handle the intensifying surge in his balls any longer.

He gently laid Erin back down on the sofa; kneeling beside her thighs. With impatient desire, he slid the dress that had rested on her waist entirely off. Finally, her stockings and lace panties that demurely covered her velvety pelt were carefully removed to reveal a young woman of new, but passionate readiness. Devin stopped to gaze in awe of Erin’s supple and huge breasts; drinking in the beauty that she had been trying to obscure since pre-adolescence. Trying to obscure until tonight. Until Devin.

“Erin, my God, Erin...” Devin softly uttered; his voice broken like static emitting from a radio, as he leaned over her breasts and began to kiss and lick the full flesh of each; alternating his oral attention with manipulation of her rosy nipples with his fingers. His long, hot tongue wandered around the base of her nipples before languidly grazing them; tiny droplets of saliva left behind cooling the heat emanating from their pores. His mouth vacuumed them now, sucking hungrily; as Erin arched her back in uncontrolled wanton reply; driving her entire nipple well within his mouth.

Her mind and body were floating in a sea of ongoing sensuous waves; as she felt his hand explore the concave curve of her stomach; her hip; the inside of her thigh; trembling with each of his touches. His fingers spread to envelope her vulva; a bolt of erotic lightning coursing through her vagina; signaling secretions of her womanly juices to trickle freely. Erin’s moans of newfound ecstasy permeated the air in the otherwise silent house; as Devin’s thumb discovered the sensitive lobe of her clit, and began gently manipulating it; sending Erin into convulsive spasms of rapturous climax. She grabbed his hand and held it fast to her; the musk of her sweet nectar drifting to Devin’s nostrils, as she gloved his fingers with her love liquids, and rode the undulating sensations out.

Devin’s cock had stood hard and pounding this entire time; waiting for its turn to release the pressure building inside of its balls and shaft. He mounted Erin now; so very careful as to not cause her pain; but very much needing to drive his manhood deep within the canal of her vagina; claiming the unchartered territory as his. While holding his shaft in his hand, he channeled his rigid cock slowly within her wet hole; feeling her climax coating the head and part of his stem.

She tensed; feeling the pressure of his urgent muscle invading her tight womanhood and willed herself to relax; knowing this pain would soon be no more.

She bit down on her lip, as Devin’s cock sunk in deeper and, at the same time, felt something warm exit her body. She realized it was her virginity bidding farewell, and loosening her clenched fists; she began to cautiously push back on his willful member.

Devin could feel his seed rising to the surface of his cock at alarming speed; but as delicious as it felt; he knew it not responsible on his part to cum inside of her. He pulled abruptly out; squeezing his cock just beneath the head to stave off erupting, and heard Erin’s voice; now panting between words from the aftermath of her climax.

“Slide... yourself... between my... breasts, Devin.”

She was squeezing her endowments together; forming a tunnel for Devin’s cock which he now feverishly drove through; slapping his balls against Erin’s upper ribcage in his thrusts. His cockhead poked through the top of Erin’s breasts with each of his shaft’s stride, and with no encouragement needed; Erin extended her tongue to lick the head on each upward stroke. The taste of his sexual emissions was sweet to her taste buds, and she began to lean into her self held breasts so as to lick more of Devin’s precum. The look on her face as her tongue reached for his cock was more than his thinning self control could handle. The slit in his cockhead opened up to relinquish all the semen that had been churning in his scrotum just moments before, as he flooded Erin’s fleshy tunnel with his cream. He continued long after his ejaculation with stroking his cockhead on Erin’s hard and sensitive nipples; caressing and covering them with the syrupy evidence of his climax; providing sensations of an erotically exquisite nature that, to Erin, was indescribable - and unsurpassable.