Erin Go Bra-less

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laid cradled in one another's arms in the aftermath of their lovemaking; each knowing even then this was the eternal sleep of their sexual innocence, and the evermore awakenings of sexual explorations.

**************************************************

Erin was overwhelmed with unveiled emotions that night of first time lovemaking. She realized she had become a woman that day when she turned eighteen – and had become a woman that night as she had lost her virginity.

And, in one more way - probably the most important way of all - she had become a woman when she realized that her breasts; while not to be flaunted in a self cheapening way, were nothing to be ashamed of, either. For they offered both her and Devin – the other virgin that Fateful night – and the virgin who was, through Destiny, to eventually become her husband – the joy and satisfaction of sensual bliss.

That bliss has lasted 37 years and is still as joyful and satisfying as it was that first time for us.

And we never did have the leftover birthday cake that night. We had each other instead.