Erotic Exotic Ball Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too!" chimes in Irene.

"So, what would you do if you joined the club? What would your next fantasy be? Nancy asks Arlene.

"OK, I'll go first. But I expect all of you to answer." Arlene takes a pause to think before she gives this response. "It's tough. Last night was a big event for me and probably would have been it before so I need to come up with something else. I don't have a very specific plan – not a lot of details. But, what I could imagine is a long, long session. I'd like a dark room with a light on me…kind of a spotlight. I imagine lots of cocks, tongues and pussies working on me. Kind of a random mix of male or female tongues licking me intermixed with some really hard, deep sex. I'd like the guys to fuck me really hard and deep. While that is going on I'd like to keep myself busy sucking some cocks and licking some pussies. I guess in the end, I'd like to spend hours just lost in a wave of licking, sucking and fucking." Arlene pauses before looking back at Nancy. "Is that kind of what you wanted to know?"

Nancy looks somewhat distressed. "Yes, that sounds pretty good. Who wants to go next?" Nobody volunteers quickly so Nancy goes on. "I'd like to really tease the guys good with my tits. Not even let them touch them but make them suffer watching me massage and play with them. I think I'd like to give them a prize, like being able to lick my nipples or fuck my breasts if they do what I want. I'd have them masturbate for me as I tug on my tits."

We watch amazed as Nancy gets animated, massaging her breasts and fondling her nipples as she describes her fantasy. "I'd have them lick me good before they get to fuck me. I know what I'd do. I take one guy in my mouth to toy with and fill me when I want it. I think the rules would be that they have to ejaculate once before they go on. I'll chose to either suck them off or they will need to beat off for me…and they'll need to blow it on my tits. Next they will have to lick me until I'm good and ready to let them in. They will need to last at least three minutes and fuck me good and hard…up to my standards. If they make this they can cum again but on my stomach or in my cunt. I then want them to lick it up, first out of my pussy or from my stomach and then they can have my tits. Cleaning them off first with their tongues."

The whole time Nancy has been fondling her tits. My cock has gotten semi-hard again. "If they don't make the grade I'll just drive them nuts rubbing my tits and massaging their juice into my mounds." Her fantasy over she starts to relax. "How would that make you feel?" She asks me. I point at my cock. What do you think? Nancy and Joan talk me into relaying my fantasy next.

I describe one that won't happen – the ability to fuck and endless stream of beautiful women. The male anatomy just will not last for several hours. The more practical one I describe is a bevy of women at my pleasure. Long sessions of having my dick and balls sucked by one or two women. Pussies to eat and sit on my face – nipples and breasts to lick and suck. My ultimate would be to be laid out and pleasure many women at once. I would like to have them rub their wet holes on my hand, masturbating themselves on me even though I can not see them. Another woman is on my face, guiding her wet pubic area over my tongue and mouth to please herself. Down below more women alternate between fucking and sucking my cock. Happily taking my cum inside before blowing me back to life for the next woman.

I get OK nods of approval before we move onto Irene. "I'm kind of like Arlene. I need to think of some new things or bring some really impractical ones back to reality." Irene begins, "I have a lot of vague ones that involve being taken, hours of pleasures and continuous orgasms but they don't have enough texture to describe. Before last night I would have placed being filmed up there. But that kind of happened by mistake…and it is not necessarily a multiple partner fantasy. The other one I had was multiple penetration or anal sex. Got up the nerve to do both last night. I liked it so I imagine I'd ask for more of the same. Maybe not a lot of ass fucking…just having it filled up while guys screw me."

"What about your mouth?" Cory asks.

"Maybe, when I want it. Really want to concentrate on the feeling in my vagina and ass. It was pretty intense. "

Joan goes next. "I want cum! That would be my fantasy. Either that or a line of guys banging me for hours straight…although I think that's one of those ones that would not be as good as I think. In my cum fantasy I get bathed in it!"

"I've seen videos like that." Nancy ads, "They bring buckets of cum and pour it on you. You want that?"

"No, I'm thinking well earned cum. I imagine guys fucking me and pulling out and spraying on my belly. Licking and blowing guys off whom then cum on my chin and tits. Just taking guys over and over again until jiz is oozing off my body. What do you guys think?"

"I'd like to lick it off! That's what I think." Arlene suggests seductively.

"You would not?" Joan answers.

"How quickly you forget, who licked the cum of your chest before the ball." Irene answers, "I think it was me and Arlene, only because we beat Nancy to it. And I don't think Cory is afraid of cum. We'd be game!"

"But, how quickly do you think the guys can get off?" Nancy asks. People ask her why she wants to know. "Because, even if Joan is good and gets them off every minute the spooge will dry before she really gets covered in it."

"That's a good point! Maybe some of the guys should jerk off and shoot on me as well." Joan adds.

"And, maybe some other chicks can help…let guys fuck em or suck the guys off." Irene contributes.

"That's good…hearing and smelling all the other sex can only get me hotter. God! My pussies so wet thinking about it. A constant line of guys depositing cum on me…I can almost feel it hitting my skin. A cock in my mouth while one is pounding my pussy. If my cunt felt anything like it did last night with all that nice smell and feeling of jiz I think I'd have a perpetual orgasm!"

"Holy Shit Joan! You can count me in for that one." Irene adds. The girls cool down a little when Cory asks if anyone wants to hear her fantasy. "You might need to give us some more time. Last night you surprised us with how hot you can be…I'm not sure I'm ready for this one." Irene added.

Cory waits a while and starts. "OK, you know I grew up outside Bakersfield and spent my summers on the farm. In the spirit of sharing the real fantasies that can't come true…and I probably really don't want if I think about it…I've always wanted to be stripped naked and tied to a post outside to be fucked by anything that wanted to fuck me. I used to masturbate as a little girl thinking about being naked and vulnerable outside, with the sun and air blowing against me. I didn't know who or what was going to come around but somehow they knew I was helpless to stop them.

Sometimes I was tied to a post, sometimes upright on the back of a pickup truck and sometimes over a fence with my ass high in the air. I dreamed about the farmer's son, he was cute, coming and taking me in the mouth, cumming down my throat, and then screwing me raw. I also dreamed about the Mexican workers. I'd be tied up for days and they'd have their way with me. They'd be dirty and smelly from working on the farm and make me suck their dicks, or just come up behind and pound their dark little dicks in me and cum in me. When they weren't using me some of the animals were. I'd imagine the dogs coming up and licking my pussy and fucking me. I'd think about the goats and horses to. I'd be tied up in the barn and the Mexican's would use me up, stretching me wide and filling me with cum. It'd be oozing down my leg when the stallion would come over. Somehow he could mount me and I'd feel that really big dick of his going in. My pussy would open more than I could imagine and I felt the penis pushing into me, almost to my boobs. The sensation was the biggest deepest fucking I could have. That's the fantasy…I'd never really want to do that."

Girls are looking stunned. Not necessarily disgusted, but stunned. "Knew we could count on you! That's such an dirty, horny fantasy." Nancy adds, her hand over her pussy. "Hope you don't mind, but I got to play with myself listening to this."

"OK, I guess what I would ask for is kind of related to that. I like the idea of being outside, in an open expansive place. Somewhere in the country with the warm air and plant smells. And I'd like to be ravaged. I'd like to spend four or five hours outside with guys doing, as they want. I want them to take me and tell me what they are going to do or want me to do to them. If they want me to suck them and swallow I'll to it. If they want to fuck me than can position me anyway they want and cum on me or in me anyway they want. At some point, I'd like to be tied up and have a lot of guys fuck me. Just use me anyway they want. As long as they don't stop I think I'll be in heaven. Just thinking of the cocks wanting me and using me that way. I guess that would be the key. Outside and make sure it doesn't stop.

I GOT IT! What I'd like is to be a party favor at a picnic, or softball game, or something like that. I'd show up and someone would order me to strip all my clothes off. I'd be standing in the sun and everybody there would get a chance to inspect me. They'd get to fondle or tug on my tits. Ask me to spread my legs or spread my pussy. They can ask me to bend over to inspect my ass. Some of them might even put their fingers in my twat or ass.

Then they'd leave me alone as they go about their business…like I'm not important. Eventually someone comes over, has me bend over and fucks me good. Then somebody else comes over and demands I suck them. While I'm doing this another cock is placed in my cunt and starts to fuck. I'd like five or ten guys to take me this way. Leaving me open, ravaged and with cum in and on me. After that they could do various things. Somebody could call me over for a fuck or suck. Maybe for a seventh inning stretch they could all line up and fuck me. Or, they could play some kind of party game like who can last the longest, or who can shoot the most spooge, I don't' know. I think if this was happening I'd even consider having girls play with me…and maybe a dog!"

"What?" Arlene asks.

"Probably not a dog…just wish I wouldn't get carried away so easy.

"Girls?"

"To lick me? Maybe some can lick the cum off me. Or, lick the cum out of my cunt!"

"Hmmmm. Would you lick them." Arlene inquires slyly.

"If I got as hot as I think…probably." Cory responds with a smirk. "If I stick to that idea of you get to live out a fantasy and we only regret what we didn't do."

"Shit, it's 11 am already! I got to go." Arlene says, gathering her things and heading towards the door. "I'm just glad I'm so sore I can't really get up the desire to screw some more. That conversation really got me hot. Maybe I will go to New York…. or give the gang bang number a call. Let me know if you're game!" Arlene concludes as she disappears out the front door. Her invitations apparently open to all.

Nancy starts to dress, sliding her panties, skirt and bra on. With her shirt open and draped she exhales, "Arlene's right. This conversation going to get me horned out when I think about it some more. If I hadn't just had some cock I'd die about now. Bet those porno directors would love to get me in a couple of days…don't know what I might do for free!"

"Come on Cory, get your pants on. I need to get home and get some sleep. Got a date tonight. Don't know if he's going to be the most unfortunate guy because I'm sexed out or lucky because I'm going fuck his brains out." Joan states as Cory removes the ice pack, slide her panties and pants on and whispers something in Irene's ear. "And you" she says to me, "I'll call you if you want to do that photo shoot. What do you think, $5,000 to let someone photograph you fucking me in that suit?"

"I'm game" I reply, "Hope he's got enough film for what I want to do to you in that outfit!"

"I'll tell him to bring plenty of film!" Joan says with a wink.

Nancy, Cory and Joan say goodbye and suddenly Irene and I am alone in her apartment. It's noon but we decide to cuddle up on the couch and drift off to sleep. We awake a couple of hours later and discuss what to do with the rest of the day. We are both hungry and tired. Irene suggest we get a movie for the early evening, get a quick bite at the coffee shop down the block and worry about dinner later. She excuses herself to go up to the bathroom and I slide on my slacks and shirt. Irene yells she'll meet me at the landing by the front door. It's cold out so I grab a spare coat from the closet.

Irene appears behind me. She already has her long coat on, with sheer black hose and pumps. I ask if she's overdressed but she reminds me that I have on nice slacks so she needs to match. We head out and pick up a couple of comedies for the evening. It's about 1 p.m. when we enter the coffee shop, order a couple of lattes and sandwiches.

We find a table at the front window, just off the main entrance. Another couple sits behind us and we start to sit down. The busboy cleans off the glass tabletop and we make ourselves comfortable. We lament about being tired and make small talk before Irene initiates a conversation about the ball.

"So, was it what you expected?" She asks.

"In general, it was wilder. I never would have expected anything like last night. It's still like a dream."

"I know. I knew Nancy was wild but…that was pretty deviant."

"I wonder if we got too out of control. If it's going to be awkward between everyone after this!" One of our comments must have caught the ear of the couple behind us. They kind of snicker then give a knowing look as they leave.

We giggle. "They probably think we had sex together for the first time last night." Irene notes.

"We'll, they're almost right. If they only new." We share a silent laugh as we both privately replay parts of the other night.

"In away though, it is almost like a first date that ended in bed. I mean, we went to see what it was about, went farther than we would have thought going in, aren't sure we want to commit but aren't sure we don't want the pleasure again." Irene observes.

"I know, hope everybody is OK next time we see each other."

"Guess we just have to acknowledge it happened, let everyone know everything is OK and let them make there own choices. Don't think last night has the same implications for dating…maybe for keeping it quite, but not for dating."

"Are you OK with it?" I ask.

"Yeah, keep thinking back to Arlene's observation about what you really regret. I probably have more regrets of one-night stands I didn't have rather than awkward days after. I'm OK with it. And you?"
"I'm fine with it."

We drift into a brief silence. Irene readjust herself slightly, her legs now facing a little more away from the door traffic and directly under the glass table. In the process the coat slips back exposing a good 3-4 inches of leg above her knee. I notice the coat following back and then look back. Her hose are thigh highs and I see where they end. Just a slight band of exposed legs appears above it, about mid thigh.

"How do feel thinking about the night?" Irene asks.

"Good. I enjoyed it quite a bit."

"Does it make you horny thinking about it?" Irene continues.

"Yes" I reply, "How about you."

"Yes" Irene nods her legs pulling slightly apart and letting the coat fall back farther. A good 2/3's of her upper leg is exposed under the table. The side of her leg exposed to the door still covered, the rest falling away. "I can't really settle down yet today. I keep drifting to the ball, images and sensations coming back to me." She discusses some in detail as her coat slides ever so slowly back off the side of her leg. She leans forward to talk more discreetly, the top of the coat opening and affording me a peak. I still don't see any clothes.

"What are you looking for?" She questions me; her face displays a knowing smile.

"Just curious what was under there." I reply

"I'd think you'd have remembered after last night!" She says a little louder. Giggling as some other patrons glance our way. Irene starts to talk about other plans, moving her arms about in mildly animated conversation. My eyes drift downwards as the coat slips more and more open across her chest. I lean forward to pick up a piece of food and look down. She is topless underneath, her firms little nipples clearly visible in the shadows of her coat.

"Your not even paying attention to me are you?" Irene chides as she crosses her legs. I start to make excuses as she repeats herself, this time directing her eyes and head downward to guide my glance. I miss the cue and continue on about reaching for the food. She grins, repeats her head motion and repeats; "You're not paying attention to me. Or, you would have noticed what else I'm not wearing!"

I look down and see Irene has pulled the lower flaps of her coat farther apart, uncrossed and spread her legs slightly. Her naked pussy is exposed. She quickly closes up and asks if I feel like leaving. We wrap our arms around each other as we walk home. Irene whispers a continuous stream of sexual comments into my ear. The three-block walk seems to take forever.

Irene turns the key in the lock and we charge through the door. I am already heading up the stairs when Irene whistles me back. She closes the door and opens her coat. I watch as she shrugs the coat from her shoulders, letting it fall around her ankles. She is naked except for her black thigh high hose and pumps.

"No foreplay, no fooling around. I'm already horny and wet. Just fuck me until you cum!" She directs as she turns her back to me bends over and grabs hold of her ankles. Her physical condition is displayed as she maintains a bent over posture with slightly spread but straight legs. I quickly step out of my pants and position myself behind her.

I grab her hips with my hands as I position the tip of my cock on her outer labia. Her pussy and puckered asshole stare at me as I pull her back onto me. Her hole is nice and wet. I flex me knees and pull on her hips to create a rapid and deep penetration motion. Her head stays between her ankles as I plunge in and out for what seems a long, long time. Irene's position opens her wide and I take advantage, plunging in to my balls on every stroke.

She moans and whimpers quietly as I concentrate on enjoying myself. While the fucking seems to last for a long time I wish it could continue forever. Her ass and torso looks so sexy from this angle. And fucking on the landing, inches from a very public sidewalk hidden only by some frosted glass, adds to my visual stimulation. However, all things must cum to an end and I feel my orgasm building. I pull out as I explode a large wad of white cum into her ass cheeks and directly onto her puckered ass hole. I continue to unload the last of my orgasm onto the back of her thighs as I pull away.

Irene lets go of her ankles and rights herself. She smiles contentedly before pounding up the stairs. I catch up with her on the first floor in the kitchen where she is busy wiping the cum off her ass cheeks. I grab another towel and help her complete the job.

We finish cleaning off and move to the living room. Irene starts to gather some clothes then stops. "Why am I so tired?" she asks.

"Probably because we only got an hour of sleep last night." I respond.

"If we're going to take a nap, should we get dressed?"

"Probably not. Plus, I can't get enough of seeing you naked. Your so sexy going about your daily tasks naked. And I love the little trim you did to your pubic hair. Very classy!"

"You're so sweet!" Irene says, planting a friendly kiss on my cheek.