Erotic Exotic Ball Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 49ers are on and we settle onto the couch to watch. We remain naked and cuddle, pulling a throw blanket over us. Tired and sore from two days of sexual orgy we kiss and talk. Irene surprises me with a sudden change in topic.

"I think I'm going to reply to the GB club invitation." She says. I don't know what to say so she continues. "Just think it would be fun and it couldn't hurt to check out as long as I can keep some anonymity while I make up my mind." She asks my thoughts on it.

"I think that's up to you. All you women seemed to like it last night."

The conversation pauses as Irene stretches out, her torso over mine. Her legs spread slightly and my cock is once again outside her pussy.

"Yeah, but what would you think of me?" I tell her that after last night I have nothing to complain about. She gets more direct, "It said I can bring a male guest. I'd feel much more comfortable if you'd go with me for support and maybe to be my first of the night."

I agree readily. Irene lets me know she is still coming down from the sex as she wiggles her hips over mine. My cock pushes against her lips before finally sliding in. "Relax and just let me feel full." Irene whispers in my ear, "Maybe I'll practice my Kegel exercises on you."

I relax and enjoy the feel of her warmth on my cock and the flexing of her internal muscles. Irene reconfirms she is interested in the GB club and we discuss how to address with everyone else. My cock is still in her as we drift off to sleep.