Erotic Haunt

Story Info
A Halloween night to remember
1.5k words
3.77
39.1k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early in the beginning of the evening, Ryan and I get ready to greet the little kiddies at the door. As usual, we have several "scary" things set up for the kids, and a couple of tricks. We used to have Halloween parties every year, before we had kids, but we hadn't dressed up in years.

But this year, Ryan said we should dress up. However, the costume he had in mind was not just for the kids. For me, he has a long, black, "Elvira" dress that he'd picked up at a second-hand shop. It covers everything, from the neck down to the floor, with long sleeves. The sleeves have extra, tattered-looking material at the end that hung down. It was rather tight, but it looked pretty good on me.

Under that, though, he wants me to wear a leather and chain thong that he bought recently, and a nipple chain with cord loops at each end of a light chain. The chain keeps my nipples erect all night, and in the black dress, they are quite prominent. To finish the costume, he hands me a small, black mask that covers my eyes.

For himself, he has assembled a Zorro-like costume. Black leather pants, a black silk, long-sleeved shirt, a black hat and a black mask. He is very handsome, in that devilish, bad-boy way that I love.

I should mention that our house is very old, it was built 100 years ago, and it sits way back from the street, so it must be very intimidating for the little bitty kids to climb the long flight of steps to our front door. It's rather spooky looking, since the style is so grand yet so old-fashioned.

*****

The Trick-or-Treaters come and go for a couple of hours. Then, about ten o'clock, they stop, except for two groups of High School kids out roaming around and snagging free candy. As usual for the Pacific Northwest, it is a little rainy this evening, so the little kids have all retreated to their warm, dry homes to examine and sort their loot.

Ryan strikes a match and lights a few orange and black candles that I've set out for the occasion. He turns out the outside and inside lights, signaling that we're done with the kiddy part of the night. He invites me to sit next to him on the couch, and plants a long, slow, deep, wet, passionate kiss on my lips.

"Now it's our time," Ryan says. "Would you like a refreshing beverage?"

"Of course!" I answer. "Two olives, please!"

Ryan goes into the kitchen and makes a couple of Vodka Martinis, my favorite. When he comes back, he sits next to me, occasionally teasing my nipples a little through the fabric of the dress.

Our kids have gone upstairs to get ready for bed, but are sugar-buzzing, unable to get to sleep until late, probably about eleven o'clock when they are finally quiet.

We have been watching some TV, and chatting as we drink a couple more rounds of drinks. One of his arms is around me, and drops down around my waist, pulling me closer and tighter against him. The other reaches for my breast, and he starts to seriously tease my abused nipple. This gives me that familiar, wet and tingly sensation between my legs, as I think about the pleasure that awaits me. As he continues the long, slow kissing, he reaches to my other nipple and teases that until it, too, is very hard.

I have been running my hand between his legs, up and down, feeling his bulge get larger every time my hand reaches the top. After a couple of minutes of kissing and fondling, Ryan pulls me toward him and pushes my arms behind my back. I'm not sure what he has in mind, but he makes it clear when he takes the dangly parts of my sleeves and ties my arms behind me with them.

Now I have little choice but to lean back and let him have his way with me, and he begins to. I feel his hand reach down to the bottom of my dress, and slide up my leg, pushing the gauzy fabric before it. He's kissing me again, and I'm getting lost in the feel of his tongue in my mouth as his hand reaches my crotch. I feel his fingers pull my panties aside as one of them caresses my labia.

I'm wet already. I love to be tied. And kissed, deeply, like he is doing right now. He knows all my hot buttons, and he's pressing them now. His touch on my sex, and the deep passionate kissing causes me to moan into his mouth.

He pulls a black cloth from his pocket, and blind-folds me. Then he kisses me again, just as deeply and intensely as before.

I hear him move up toward my head, and unzip his pants. He presses his already erect cock against my lips, but doesn't allow me to have it right away.

"Lick and kiss my cock," he says in a whisper.

As his hands leave my labia, I feel a cold draft in the room. I shiver a little from the cold.

Ryan pushes his phallus into my mouth, the seemingly huge head filling my mouth. I love to suck him, to feel the hardness of his erection and the size of him swell in my mouth as he gets more excited.

As I suck him, I feel the familiar tingly-wetness increase in my crotch as I think about how excited I am making him. I can feel him in my mouth, pushing in and out, as he gets more excited.

I can't believe the feelings I'm getting! I think he must be sixty-nining me, as I can almost feel the tongue on me now... but I know he is not, as he is concentrating on "using" me for his own pleasure. There is a heat on my labia that is exciting and stimulating me.

I feel Ryan's cock filling my mouth, stroking in-and-out, but there is now something else. I can almost feel the licks and kisses on my labia as if someone were giving me oral attention, but I know it's not Ryan... It must be my imagination.

I concentrate on sucking his cock, knowing that my reward will be well worth it, but I can't ignore the feelings in my crotch. I can feel the tongue stroking up and down my labia, plunging into my vagina... but there couldn't be anyone there, as Ryan is "fucking my mouth" right now.

But I'm getting so excited, so hot, that I don't dwell on it. The feel of Ryan's cock in my mouth is turning me on so much... I suck him with greater vigor as my cunt tingles... Ryan reaches down, and begins to pinch and press my clitoris with his hand.

Then, I'm sure of it, I can feel something enter me. The feeling is there, a cock is pressing against my lips, spreading them. It is so hot, so firm yet soft that it feels like a real cock. I can feel it sliding past the opening of my vagina, and plunging into the depths of me. Ryan must have bought a new toy.

Now I can feel the ridge of the head stroking me at my g-spot, slowly, the way I like it. Between Ryan stimulating my clit and the fake cock, I'm starting to breathe heavily and I can feel that Ryan is getting very excited, too, as his cock swells and I can hear him breathing hard, too.

This fake cock seems to swell, getting larger as it's stroking me, and getting much hotter. Like a real cock, I think. Then, all at once I feel Ryan's cock swell as he gets close, and he withdraws from my mouth.

He is still stimulating my clit, and using the dildo on me. The dildo seems to swell even more, filling me and stretching me more than I'm used to. That's when I explode, and start cumming. I pant and moan, my climax lasts fifteen seconds before I feel the strangest sensation. The dildo spasms like a real cock would as if it were climaxing. I can feel it pulsing...

When I finish cumming, the old mantle clock begins to chime midnight, and the dildo is quickly pulled out. I feel a very cold draft, and shiver again.

"What the..." Ryan says. "Just a second, the candles just blew out."

All I can do is lay there, panting, as I hear him relight the candles.

He takes the blind-fold off me, and whispers "I'm surprised you came so hard with me rubbing your clit. That was totally unexpected."

"It was the dildo you were using, that was incredible..."

"Dildo?" he asked.

"Yes, it was so hot and big. That was a really nice surprise."

"Kris, I don't have any toys here..."

"Then what was fucking me while you were in my mouth?" I ask.

We both looked at each other for a long time, but had no answer.

*****

We never did figure out what happened, but resolved to fuck again next Halloween, just before midnight.