CEO Slut : A Cougar and a Panther

Story Info
Female CEO is blackmailed by new hire.
8.8k words
4.54
57.1k
90

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CEO Slut: A Cougar and a Panther

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 or older.

Author's note: This is the first in a new series with several more parts to come. This story has younger man/ older woman sex, blackmail, and some exhibitionism.

*****

The clock struck midnight as his cock plunged deep into Kimberly Barnes' pussy.

"Oh God, you feel so good inside me!" she screamed, her 42-year-old naked body writhing in pleasure as the 22-year-old college aged hunk fucked her.

The buzz from their bar-hopping the past few hours was still going strong, and Kim wrapped her legs around her young lover. Her spry 5'4", 120-pound body lay under his 5'10", 160-pound fit frame as he furiously pounded away at her. Kim's arms stretched out and grabbed the edges of the bed to brace herself as the headboard banged against the wall.

"That's it, baby. Please make me cum!" she pleaded to her young lover.

"You like being treated like a dirty slut, don't you?" he whispered into her ear as she cried in pleasure.

Kim's moans reached a crescendo as her first orgasm swelled, the release manifested in a wave of torrid screams and shaking limbs. Her fingers dug into the mattress, and her toes curled.

"I'm not done with you yet," he cautioned after she caught her breath.

Turning her over on the bed, he entered her from behind while she was on her knees and bent at the waist, her arms stretched out to the headboard for support.

"Oh God," she sighed, thankful to feel his cock filling her pussy again.

"You're insatiable," he said matter-of-factly.

She glared at him with a dirty look, her eyes begging him to fuck her. Then she turned her head to face forward as he grabbed a handful of her long curly dirty blonde hair, pulled her head back slightly, and started pounding her. His cock drove in and out as droplets from her wet pussy flew off with every thrust and landed on his crotch. Her wetness dripped off and formed a dark wet circle on the sheets below.

Kim growled, her orgasm stirring again as he fucked her from behind. She squeezed her legs tighter, and was rewarded as her lover's cock responded, the blood feeding in and making his cock grow even larger. She arched her back as he dragged his fingers down the length of her backside until they reached her ass, and then he gave her a loud, solid smack, her firm ass absorbing the contact.

She was so aroused, his every touch put her on edge. His chest as he leaned down and briefly brushed against her back. His hands as they reached around and fondled her B cup titties as they swayed to the rhythm of their fucking. His legs as they rubbed against her, his leg hair contrasting against her smooth skin.

"Oh God, please fuck me. Don't stop!" she begged him.

He smiled, knowing she was at his mercy. "Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock."

"What do you want my cock to do?" he asked as he stopped fucking her, wanting to hear her to beg for it.

"Oh God. Fuck me. Make me cum!" she cried shamelessly.

He laughed at her desperation, but she didn't care. She was so close to cumming, her body on edge. Just one more orgasm, just please let me cum, she thought to herself as he resumed pounding away at her. Within seconds, her wish was granted as the orgasm washed over her body. Her head lowered onto the bed in sweet agony as he kept fucking her from behind.

Satisfied that she came twice, she closed her legs and tightened her pelvic floor, her pussy tightening its grip on his cock, and the extra pressure immediately made him shoot his load. He pulled out, the first shot of cum going off inside her and dribbling out, but the second and third shots landed on her ass and lower back.

Kim's body collapsed on the bed, her back landing on the wet spot as she rolled over, but her body was too spent to care. She felt the cum on her ass and lower back smear into the sheets, and then she looked up into her young lover's face as he spread her legs and admired her freshly fucked pussy.

He walked up the bed on his knees to her face, offering his crotch, and she obliged him, taking took his cock into her mouth. She let her tongue clean off his cock as she held him in her mouth, the slightly bitter, salty taste of his cum hitting on her tongue, and her own metallic tasting juices also present.

"Are you staying the night?" he asked as he ran his fingers through her hair while her lips stayed locked on his member.

She let him slip out of her mouth. "I should head home soon, but this was fun. We should keep in touch," she playfully replied as she started collecting her clothes off the floor.

"Anytime you're up for adventure."

"Or just a good fuck," she winked.

******

Kim Barnes set the cruise control on her Lexus as she settled into the drive on I-76 from Pittsburgh back to the Cleveland area. It was 2 AM, and the highway was clear as she drove over the Appalachian Mountains. She checked herself in the mirror. Not too shabby for a 42-year-old woman, she thought to herself. Still good enough to attract the college boys, she mused.

Her beer buzz was wearing off, but she was still on a high from the sex, and her eyes were alert and focused on the road. She had matched up with Nick earlier in the week off a dating app, and they quickly hit it off and made plans to hook up tonight. Their DM's quickly turned steamy, and neither harbored any illusions of romance. In reality, Nick didn't matter; he was just a vehicle to feed her sexual appetite, another in a long string of college boy toy conquests.

Kim had graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, home of the Panthers, 20 years ago. During college, she was a good student and graduated near the top of her class, but she always had a high sex drive, never finding a boyfriend who could keep up with her. Ever since, she maintained a regular stream of flings with students from Pitt. It always amused her to think how she was getting older, but her sexual partners stayed the same age. In her mind, she told herself she was making up for Hollywood ageism, those older actors who kept relationships with young models decades younger than themselves. In reality, she was just the same; she just loved men of that age, and it made her feel young. Their bodies were still lean and their faces perfectly sculpted. She loved their taut muscles and their eternal optimism that had not yet been eroded away by pessimism. They were always eager lovers, and they could recover and last longer than men her own age. Sure, she didn't always share a ton of interests with them, especially as she got older, but, generally speaking, that didn't matter in a purely physical relationship.

She used to worry that the Pitt students would stop finding her attractive at some point, but she seemed to find the exact opposite to be true. She knew that most men would sleep with any decent looking woman willing to spread her legs, but many of her Pitt boys, as she thought of them, seemed to genuinely be even more attracted to her than women their own age. They saw she was a confident, good-looking woman, and they say confidence is the sexiest quality. She was a challenge for them to conquer. She wasn't some immature, insecure little cock tease like so many of the girls their age. She was a sophisticated and self-assured woman, and she knew she represented something to a lot of those boys. Maybe it was an old teacher, or one of their mother's friends, but she was the older woman they always longed to fuck. The well-respected older woman who looked like a lady, but they fantasized her to be a slut in private. And Kim was perfectly happy to fulfill those fantasies for them so long as they kept her sexually satisfied in the process.

Kim made sure to keep most of her personal details private. She hadn't used her real name with any of them in years. Nick only knew her as Andrea. She always travelled to them, never letting them come to her home in Chagrin Falls. She also never gave out her personal cell to them, only communicating to them through DM's on a dating app for courgars seeking out younger men. Since her relationships with them were all strictly physical, none of them raised objections to her hiding her details, and she was always quick to move on to the next stud in waiting when any hinted at wanting something more (i.e. a romantic relationship.)

The Pitt boys also posed an additional advantage. Kim had a professional reputation to uphold, and she never wanted to mix business with pleasure. It was already difficult enough as a female in the male dominated business world, and she knew if folks knew about her ravenous sexual appetite, it would overshadow her professional prowess. She had no other friends or family in Pittsburgh, and, since it was almost 2 hours from her home, no one recognized her when she visited. It was perfect. She satisfied her sexual needs, all while maintaining her anonymity and professional reputation.

Kim was 42 now and had never been married or had kids. She had no interest in being a mother, and she had her tubed tied over a decade ago to ensure it never happened. Her own mother nagged her constantly to settle down in marriage and raise a family, to give her some grandkids. Kim didn't have the heart to tell her it was physically impossible now. Besides, she was in a good place in her life. She saw no reason to get married, although, she reasoned, when she did finally get too old and her Pitt boys rejected her, she might find someone her own age to marry and drift off into her golden years. For now, though, she still felt vibrant, and those golden years felt a million miles away.

It was 3:56 AM as she pulled into her garage in Chagrin Falls. She killed the engine and trudged into her home, the garage door closing behind her as she crashed on her bed and wrapped herself in a blanket to sleep off the night's adventure.

******

Kim Barnes looked every bit the part of a company CEO again on Monday morning as she entered Geneco, a medical device manufacturing company in Beachwood, a suburb on the southeast side of Cleveland. With her curly hair neatly arranged and smartly attired in her business dress suit, she exuded a commanding presence.

Kim grabbed her morning coffee and sat down to check her schedule for the day. As she caught up on emails, she saw her phone buzz from another DM. It was Nick, her paramour from Saturday night at Pitt. She had traded several messages with him on Sunday, and it was obvious she left quite an impression on the poor boy. She was happy herself how that night went; he treated her like the slut she longed to be, and she decided she'd soon need to make a trip to visit him again.

She looked over the latest message.

Nick: What are you wearing?

Such a typical guy, she thought to herself. Still, she thought it might be fun to tease him a bit. She got up from her chair and locked the office door. Then she sat behind her desk and spread her legs, her skirt rising high enough to reveal the tops of her black thigh high stockings. A moment later she hit send on the picture.

Nick: God, that's hot. What color panties are you wearing?

The bastard, she thought. Still, she decided to play along, positioning her phone to take another picture as she spread her legs even wider, letting her skirt rise to her waist and reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was exposed, and the proof she was a natural blonde was on full display and neatly trimmed. Kim smiled to herself as she hit send, imagining how excited Nick would be when he saw the photo.

She didn't have to wait long to see his reaction.

Nick: Andrea, you're such a hot fucking slut

She felt her pussy moisten and wondered how Nick would react if he knew that he was fucking and sexting with a company CEO. Kim had a run of meetings coming up, though, so she let Nick know this.

Kim: Have to work. I'll message later.

She put her phone away, unlocked her door and started the endless rounds of meetings. As she sat in a conference room with all the company VP's to review project updates, her mind wandered to Saturday night when Nick had her bent over and fucked her from behind. As she sat on a call with the Board of Directors, she squeezed her legs tight, remembering how easily she made Nick blow his load inside her. And while getting a status update from the head of sales, she caught herself on her webcam with her mouth hanging open as she remembered the feel of his cock in her mouth as she licked him clean.

Kim got through her afternoon commitments and figured she should pack up and go home. She sighed; there was always more work to be done. They had a new product scheduled to launch in 6 months, and the work to support it was running behind. Employee retention was a concern with another medical device company a few miles away going through an expansion project and luring some of her best workers. And the Board of Directors wanted the budget reassessed to increase profits, concerned that their earnings per share weren't to their liking. Still, she knew her job was never done, and all those issues would still be there tomorrow.

She smiled at the few workers still grinding away as she walked out of the building, and then she got in her car and made the 15-minute drive home. Soon, she was laid out on her couch with a glass of wine, and she picked up her phone to DM Nick. She slid off her skirt, leaving her bottomless except for her stockings, and propped the phone up in front of her as she leaned forward on the sofa as she sat with her legs spread and her wine glass raised.

The camera caught her face in the picture, but the picture was otherwise so perfect, she decided to forego her usual caution and send the picture anyway. Besides, she had hidden all her personal details from Nick. He didn't even know what city she lived in, what she did, her email, her cell phone number, or even her real name. He still thought she was Andrea.

Of course, she didn't know that much about him, either. She just knew he was young, attractive, reasonably well spoken, and a good fuck.

Kim: Care to join me?

She attached the picture and hit send.

Nick: Where are you? Looks like you could use some company.

Kim: Maybe this weekend again?

Nick: I wish. I'm up in Cleveland area now. Just started a new job today. Crashing at my brother's place till I get settled in.

Kim's heart skipped a beat. Nick was no longer 2 hours away. In fact, he may be just minutes away. Her whole strategy of keeping her love life separated from her home life was compromised. Still, Cleveland, itself was a large city. It had a population of almost 400k, and far over a million people lived in the metro area. She calmed down as she realized Nick didn't even know she lived in the area.

Nick: I can drive back to Pitt this weekend for a hookup. Loved our time together last weekend. Would love to run it back.

Kim: Congratulations on the job. Would love to feel you inside me again.

Nick: Count on it. Love the way I feel inside you, too.

Kim quickly decided she'd have to cool it with Nick and cut him loose in short order. There are always more fish in the sea, she reasoned, and though, Cleveland was a large area, she didn't want to take any unnecessary risks. She had set up boundaries in her private and professional lives for a reason, and she would adhere to them. While pondering how to let Nick go, she considered how her whole approach made her oblivious to what was going on with him. She couldn't blame him for hiding anything. She didn't reveal any of her own personal info to Nick, so she never pressed for any of his. Their relationship was strictly sexual, so personal details didn't matter, except now it did.

Nick sent another series of DM's, but she didn't respond. She wasn't sure if she would just ghost him, but it was a definite possibility. She poured herself another glass of wine and leaned back on the soft cushions of her sofa. Kim was frustrated. She had developed such a nice rapport with Nick, it was such a shame to give him up. Still, it had to be done.

She thought back again to Saturday night, and her hand drifted down to finger her nether region as she remembered how Nick's cock felt as it entered her. Her skirt was pulled up past her waist as she laid back on the couch. She spread her legs wide, letting her right leg rest high on the seat back while her left leg hung lazily off the edge, her stockinged foot landing on the coffee table, her high heels dangling on her toes. Kim felt good as her fingers teased her clit, and her juices started flowing.

Kim closed her eyes as she slipped a finger inside her slit and moved it slowly in and out. Her long nails scraped against the flesh inside her vagina, and she shuddered in pleasure as her other hand undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled her bra cups down, revealing her B cup titties. Her mounds fell slightly to the sides, gravity having taken its toll on them and her 42-year-old body. She hated the sun spots on her shoulders that were revealed as her blouse fell off her shoulders, but overall, she knew her body held up well.

Her nipples quickly hardened, and her hand pulled one nipple upward as her head leaned down so her tongue could lick it. Then she abruptly got up, kicked off her shoes, and marched into her bedroom, letting her blouse and bra fall to the carpet on the way. She grabbed a dildo from her nightstand and threw her body down on the bed. The blanket felt cool against her skin as she threw it over her body, naked save for her stockings and the skirt bunched up at her waist.

She spread her legs and used the dildo to tease herself lightly for a few seconds before letting it penetrate her, savoring every inch as she eased it in. Her shoulders shook as the dildo reached its full length inside her, filling her vagina, and causing her to moan deeply. As she started pumping the dildo in and out, her arousal quickly accelerated, and soon one hand was working the dildo in her pussy while her other hand was furiously rubbing her clit.

Kim remembered how Nick's body felt on top of her as he fucked her. How his chest felt against hers. How his lips and tongue tasted. The smell and taste of beer on his breath. How his hands felt as they ran through her long curly hair. And she came, her body reaching orgasm, and she pressed the dildo deep in her pussy, imagining it was Nick shooting his load inside her.

Her chest heaving from the excitement, she left the dildo buried in her pussy, not wanting to lose the feeling of a hard cock inside her as she curled up in the blanket and let herself drift off to sleep.

*****

Kim had worked at Geneco ever since graduating college 20 years ago. She started off as a junior engineer, helping design and commission the production equipment that manufactured the medical devices. She proved herself to be a fast learner and quickly moved up in the organization from supervisor to manager to director then VP. As she rose through the ranks, she worked in different departments, attaining a good understanding of the entire business operation and building close contacts across the organization.

Kim had a reputation as a tough but fair leader. She was aware that others in the organization were suspicious how she moved up so fast, but that was a curse born of all good-looking female leaders. Those who worked closely with her knew she was both technically savvy and an effective leader. Nevertheless, all the single men (and more than a few of the married ones) tried to bed her at one point or another, but she resisted all advances, not even wanting to give the hint of an office romance.